The Wilmington Inn Reviews

5 | Wilmington, VT

5 Reviews for The Wilmington Inn

Abigail Richman · Married on 06/20/2020

We had a wonderful experience at The Wilmington Inn thanks to Megan and Charlie!

We originally planned a large wedding in Vermont, however, when the pandemic hit it was clear that this was not going to be an option if we still wanted to be married this year. I reached out to Megan (who we had been working with to have guests stay at the Inn in our pre-covid plan) to see if they could/would host a very very small event for us this summer. Within a very short period of time, we were able to organize an amazing, intimate wedding ceremony and celebration. It really was perfect. M+C were so helpful and we could not have done it without them!!! Not to mention the Inn has an amazing layout for an event like we had. I could not recommend The Wilmington Inn more highly!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Alicia · Married on 03/24/2018

My family and I had my sister's baby shower here this past spring and it was a wonderful experience. Megan was able to accommodate all our requests. She was very responsive via email & phone. The event went seamlessly and all our guests had a wonderful time. Great spot for events and gatherings.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Naomi · Married on 03/17/2018

The Wilmington Inn was a fantastic venue for a party-I highly recommend and would book another party there for sure. Megan is professional, helpful, organized and does everything to ensure the event goes off with no issues. I have NO COMPLAINTS about the party we had at the Wilmington Inn. It is a beautiful property with great service and staff.

Sent on 06/28/2018

selma · Married on 04/07/2018

altho i did not have a wedding at the Inn, it was a luncheon celebrating a Bat Mitzvah -it was perfect in every way - the service, the care, the professionalism and flexibility of the party planner all made for an event that was charming-because of the Inn's ambience, with great food and excellent service. No stress!

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • · Married on

Committee chair

It is a pleasure to work Megan. She is very capable and serves delicious food.
    Lee