The William Penn Inn Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

304 The William Penn Inn Reviews

Molly Spanfelner · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous Wedding

My wedding at the William Penn Inn was flawless. We worked with Monica, Kate, and Robin. All were fantastic and beyond accommodating. They were so incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding and the day of.
    Thank you so much for everything!!!!

Liz · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I are absolutely THRILLED with our wedding at William Penn Inn. It honestly could not have been better. We worked with Caryn to help plan our event, and she was great with communication and making sure our ideas were heard. At our wedding Robin was our coordinator and we seriously did not have to worry about a thing. I am still amazed by how the wedding was exactly how I imagined it and pictured it in my head. This is a great venue with outstanding service, delicious food, and a wonderfully organized and talented staff.

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2018

Our recent wedding at The William Penn Inn was nothing short of perfect! Monica and Shelly in the office were fantastic and so easy to work with. Kate in the floral department made everything so easy to plan and created such gorgeous floral arrangements throughout the ceremony and reception. Colin was amazing the day of our wedding, taking care of our every need and making sure every detail of the day was perfect! Our guests complimented how beautiful the wedding was and everyone raved about the food. We can't thank William Penn enough for such a wonderful day!
    Love,
    The Desperaks

Cheryl · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing venue, amazing staff. We had the perfect day!!!

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Kate Marshall and her team at the William Penn Inn Flower Shop went above and beyond to make my brother’s wedding at The Union League absolutely beautiful. With her creativity and design, she transformed the atmosphere for both the ceremony and reception into an elegant and intimate setting. The floral garlands used on the ceremonial mandap were out of this world. The high and low centerpieces were perfect. I could tell so much personal touch went into their work and Kate just made the whole process so seamless. I highly recommend using them even if your wedding is off premise (which in our case it was!!)

The William Penn Inn 5
    The William Penn Inn 6

Pauls · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you William Penn Inn!! Your amazing service allowed us so much ease as we navigated through the planning process. A Huge Thank You to Monica, Kate, and Colin!!!!

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

From the first decisions to the wedding day, the William Penn Inn made sure everything went smoothly. Monica was amazing to work with for the planning, and Sue was wonderful the day of! Kate was also awesome in helping us chose flower arrangements and we loved our flowers! I highly recommend the WPI. Our wedding was an amazing day and they were organized, helpful, flexible and everything turned out beautifully.

Riley · Married on 07/13/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The William Penn Inn. Shelley and Monica were exceptional to work with every single step of the way. The ballroom turned out to be more beautiful than we could have ever expected, our guests are still raving about the food (we keep hearing it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding), the staff's attention to detail was impressive, and the building is spotless! They take care of everything for you! They even have their own baker (which, makes a very delicious cake).Every single person we came in contact with was friendly, helpful, and extremely professional. Our day was absolutely perfect. William Penn Inn is an incredible value for an exceptional experience.

Deborah · Married on 06/30/2018

We originally were going to have our wedding on a Family members property and are so happy that we changed our mind and decided to have it at the William Penn Inn. It was so nice to have a venue that also has a florist and a bakery everything is included. Shelley made the planning process easy. The bouquets were beautiful and Kate was great to work with. On the day of the wedding our coordinator Robin made sure everything went smoothly. She consistently asked us if we needed anything throughout the evening. I was amazed at how beautiful the cake turned out. We were fortunate that it was a sunny day and were able to have our ceremony in the gorgeous garden. Everything was just perfect!

The William Penn Inn 7

JENNIFER · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our wedding on June 30th and everything turned out amazing! Monica was there every step of the way through the whole process and was always there to answer any questions or concerns I had. Kate the florist did an incredible job on our flowers and the ceremony was stunning! It was everything I had hoped for and so much more. Thank you for making my vision come true! Our guests are still raving about the food and wedding cake. I highly recommend the William Penn Inn!

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

The William Penn Inn was the perfect place to have my wedding. Caryn, the wedding coordinator was so easy to work with and helped to make my wedding day one I will never forget. I had the ceremony and reception at the William Penn Inn and the outside space for the ceremony was beautiful. Kate, the florist, created beautiful flower arrangements and was also amazing to work with! All of my guests raved about the food and how beautiful the space looked. I would highly recommend the William Penn Inn to anyone planning their wedding!

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

Growing up in this area, I always loved the beautiful lights of the William Penn Inn and its surrounding landscape. I remember thinking to myself how amazing it must be to get married there. Well on June 1st, 2018, my dream of being a William Penn bride came true. My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams and we could not be happier. To this day, we are both still in shock on how fantastic every aspect truly was. We chose the William Penn Inn because of its all-inclusive catering, bakery, flower department, and day of coordinator. From the beginning, it was extremely easy to work with their banquet department (specifically Caryn), as she responded quickly to my numerous phone calls and emails and would meet with us whenever we needed. Her professionalism and attentiveness was apparent throughout the entire process. We found the same treatment when dealing with the flower department (specifically Kate). She had such creative and beautiful ideas all which we saw come to life on June 1st. The William Penn Inn was created into the most elegant venue on the day of our wedding. The flowers were stunning for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception hall. The ceremony décor was gorgeous! The food was absolutely fantastic, our cake was gorgeous, and the open bar was enjoyed by everyone. Our day of coordinator (Colin) with help from others (namely Caryn and Kate), ran our wedding so smoothly and they kept checking in on us to see if we needed anything. My husband and I, our parents, our bridal party, and our guests took care of nothing. We just enjoyed the night to the fullest. I will forever be grateful to the William Penn Inn and its staff. I know so many people had a hand in making our day so very special and we will never be able to thank you all in person, but please know that every day I think about our wedding and every day it puts a smile on my face. We truly did have the wedding of our dreams. Best day ever. Best venue ever. Thank you WP!

Joann · Married on 05/11/2018

We were very pleased with our wedding reception. We were upgraded to the carriage room. It was a spacious and elegant setting. Our wedding coordinator and server were very helpful. The food was delicious. Our guests raved about our wedding. Thank you. Joann and Rick

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

The William Penn Inn can make any wedding your dream of happen! They fit out budget perfectly! Everyone raved about the food and desserts and how simply elegant the whole Brunch Wedding was. I would have my wedding here again in a heartbeat.

Lynda · Married on 04/14/2018

Wonderful, beautiful wedding. Outdoor ceremony area is gorgeous. Wedding supervisor Robin went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding day perfect!! Food was fantastic from the cocktail hour through the desserts.

Phyllis · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding was Saturday, 3/31/18 and everything was perfect. Colin was our host and he was excellent! Cake was delicious, flowers beautiful . . . I could go on an on. You are the best!

Patricia · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding experience at the Wm. Penn Inn was perfect from booking to wedding. The food was superb, the venue was beautiful and the staff was sp professional and pleasant. Thank you for a beautiful day with lifetime memories. Oh, and the cake, dessert table snd all flowers were gorgeous and all done by the Inn. Couldn’t have been easier or more beautiful!!

Sohee · Married on 03/25/2018

It was such an amazing place. Absolutely beautiful & outstanding. The food was great! I liked how we can make our own wedding package. There are so many options and the price are reasonable. The wedding cake was beautiful. I will definitely recommend to all of my friends to get married at William Penn Inn. Also, I would like to do an another special event at William Penn Inn in the future. Thank you so much for having us.

The William Penn Inn 8
    The William Penn Inn 15
    The William Penn Inn 16
    The William Penn Inn 17

Arlene · Married on 03/24/2018

We just had our wedding on 3/24/18 and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the William Penn Inn! Our coordinator (Caryn) was responsive & helpful! The day of my husband and I were treated like royalty (Colin was our maitre d’ the night of & he was marvelous!) And every guest had positive things to say about their meal! Cocktail hors d’voures and pasta station were a big hit, plus top shelf bar during the entire event! We were comfortable with 160 people and still had the entire dance floor. I couldn’t imagine having any more than 170 guests without feeling crammed. We also used the florist for William Penn Inn. Kate was helpful, accomadting & my powers looked beautiful. We used mostly candlelight for our wedding. We also used the Baker & our cake was delicious. But the dessert bar was a huge hit!! Again, we can not be more impressed and thankful for everything the William Penn Inn did to make our day perfect!

The William Penn Inn 18

Adriana · Married on 03/10/2018

The William Penn Inn provided us with seamless service and made our wedding a day to remember. The planning was fun and easy. They made our vision come true. Everything including the ceremony, flowers, and tables were set up beautifully. The food was amazing! The stationary displays were beautiful. The butlered hors d'oeuvre were delicious. The main meal, cake and mini desserts were incredible. All of our guests complimented the food and the servers accommodated their needs and requests. The bartender made great drinks. Our wedding coordinator was very attentive. She gave us food and dessert to take which was unexpected and nice. This gave us the opportunity to enjoy our wedding meal at home. Our wedding planner, Caryn, was responsive and helpful. I'm ecstatic with our wedding. The William Penn Inn made that happen.

Anita · Married on 02/17/2018

From the planning to the event last weekend, we were pleased to work with the staff! Robin Clark, the banquet supervisor, especially gave outstanding service to us all , from me, the mother of the groom, to every table as per guests ! She helped me soooo much!!! I
    couldn’t have managed the evening without her!!!

Alice · Married on 01/26/2018

This venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff were so kind and helpful the day of our wedding, but also during the months leading up to it. And the food was amazing--especially the cake! Will definitely recommend this venue and will definitely come back to visit!

• Goldfisch

Christine · Married on 01/12/2018

The William Penn Inn exceeded our expectations, and we couldn’t be happier with the way our wedding went — from our first contact with Monica to the day itself coordinated by Colin. Monica was excellent; she answered all of our questions and was incredibly patient in helping us organize and plan our day. She promised that we would feel like guests at our own wedding, and we really, truly did. On our wedding day, Colin ensured that the event flowed perfectly and that we were well cared for. The value we received from The William Penn Inn was beyond worth the price tag. We received compliments about the food, cake, and desserts, and the design of our cake was perfectly executed. It was among my favorite details of the night. Kate’s floral arrangements were perfect, too. The atmosphere of the venue, both inside and out, made for some stunning photography (especially with the Christmas decorations still up!). I’d highly recommend The William Penn Inn to any couple who wants a fantastic wedding without the worry.

The William Penn Inn 19
    The William Penn Inn 20
    The William Penn Inn 21

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2018

We had an amazing experience! Throughout the wedding night, the wedding coordinator continued to check in with us to see if we needed anything. Cocktail hour was a big hit with the guests. They had such a great selection of food and also the set up was amazing. All the guests enjoyed their meals and commented how much they enjoyed everything. We also got to have brunch the following morning, which was amazing as well. I highly recommended this venue.