William Penn Inn Reviews

William Penn Inn 6
William Penn Inn 7

Bridget · Married on 12/28/2018

Such a magical night!

We are so happy with our decision to choose William Penn Inn for our wedding venue. Everyone with whom we worked was a professional through and through and we always felt heard. We worked with Caryn who was a dream and who made it her mission to make our wedding the most personal and beautiful experience. We got married right after Christmas so the decor was unparalleled. Our guests are still raving about the decorations and the FOOD! The decision to hold our wedding reception at William Penn Inn was the right one and we couldn't be happier!

• Allison

Allison Innes · Married on 12/22/2018

Everything I have ever dreamed of!!

My husband and I got married on December 22nd 2018! It was the MOST magicical wedding I could have ever dreamed of. Something out of a fairytale. From the very start, planning was a breeze because of how much they do on sight (food, flowers, bakery)! That was especially important to me because I was planning from out of state. Caryn Allen was my go-to for every single need or question. She responded quickly and made everything so simple and clear. The entire staff at the William Penn Inn is professional, kind, and dedicated to making their events perfect! Compliments come flooding in from guests about the food, the cake, flowers, and the overall beauty of the place. If I could go back I would do everything exactly the same. Thank you to William Penn Inn and everyone there who made our day the most special day of our lives!

William Penn Inn 10
    William Penn Inn 11
    William Penn Inn 12
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Mcilmail · Married on 12/14/2018

Flawless December Wedding

The entire team at William Penn Inn made my wedding absolutely perfect! They never missed a beat, and put the effort in for every single detail. The day was flawless and without a hitch!

Dana Frey · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience and service

Our wedding went amazing thanks to the service and food. The team extremely nice and they would get back to me right away with any questions. We had last minute changes and they were able to accommodate all of them. We won’t be living in the area much longer but hope to come back every year for our anniversary dinner.

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2018

Sulpizio Wedding

My husband and I got married at the William Penn inn on November 9th. It was the most perfect day from beginning to end. We received compliments from all of our guest how amazing the food was! I couldn’t have picked a better venue for our wedding! Thank you to the amazing staff at The William Penn!

Donna · Married on 10/26/2018

Fabulous/Stunning/Fun/Breathtaking

From the moment we stepped through the doors The WPI was amazing. Monica and Kate were always accommodating, amazing, creative, honest with their suggestions, and made the entire process seamless. Kate and her team were on point with the centerpieces and bouquets. Gorgeous. I can’t say enough about the WPI and the girls and the staff. Robin was great the night of the reception. The grounds are spectacular and well maintained. Just a beautiful setting. The WPI is well maintained and cared for. The food was mouthwatering, the cake was not only beautiful but delicious. The price was all inclusive and a great price point. There are no hidden charges.
    I highly recommend the WPI for weddings!!!

Sarah Roman · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

When my now husband and I chose to have our ceremony and wedding at the William Penn Inn we had no idea how much it would exceed our expectations. We had around 115 people attend our wedding. I will start with the outside garden where they hold the ceremony. It is a well-kept spacious garden that looks amazing in pictures. Throughout the planning of our wedding we would have to stop by the venue for meetings and what not and every time we would sneak a peek at the garden area it looked amazing (saw it during winter, spring and our wedding was in the fall). There are also a handful of places in the garden for pictures too. It was very pretty! Then the happy hour took place in the main reception area (and guests could hang out in the hall where there are addition seating and such). I was worried about there being lines at the bar since there were only one, but the bartenders are wonderful and the whole night I did not see the line exceed three people. They had staff bring out hot hors d'oeuvres while the cold hors d'oeuvres (cheeses and such) were in a large table in the middle of the dance floor. Right before the reception everything was cleared. They wasted no time serving dinner at the beginning of the reception and everything was so delicious! Our cake and assorted desserts were also amazing. We opted to get the Philadelphia Station at the end of the night. No one left hungry. Also, I just wanted to throw this part in, I gave a box of decorations that I didn’t know what to do with and the staff there (wish I had specific names) went with it and used it as they felt, and it looked WAY better than anything I could have thought of.
    The event specialist, Monica Ganter, was our main contact and worked with us throughout the entire process. I have no idea what I would have done without her! Monica is so nice and helpful. She would always respond to my emails within a day (and I emailed A LOT) and worked around our schedule for in office meetings. Monica was so awesome to work with and made us feel confident that we were on the right track. The florist, Kate Marshall, was also so great to work with! She is so talented, and our centerpieces, bouquets and other flower décor were fabulous. One of my guests must have (hopefully) accidentally took my bouquet home and I loved it so much that I had to order another, so I could dry it out and save it. We also had a day of coordinator, Collin. He made the day go so smoothly. He would round up the party when we needed to do introductions and find my husband and I when it was time to cut the cake and for the bouquet toss. If we needed anything, he was the go-to man and he would get it done. Him and the staff also brought in our outside decorations and brought it inside. At the end of the night things could not have gone any better and this was just the best venue with the best food run by the best staff.

Molly Spanfelner · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous Wedding

My wedding at the William Penn Inn was flawless. We worked with Monica, Kate, and Robin. All were fantastic and beyond accommodating. They were so incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding and the day of.
    Thank you so much for everything!!!!

Liz · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I are absolutely THRILLED with our wedding at William Penn Inn. It honestly could not have been better. We worked with Caryn to help plan our event, and she was great with communication and making sure our ideas were heard. At our wedding Robin was our coordinator and we seriously did not have to worry about a thing. I am still amazed by how the wedding was exactly how I imagined it and pictured it in my head. This is a great venue with outstanding service, delicious food, and a wonderfully organized and talented staff.

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2018

Our recent wedding at The William Penn Inn was nothing short of perfect! Monica and Shelly in the office were fantastic and so easy to work with. Kate in the floral department made everything so easy to plan and created such gorgeous floral arrangements throughout the ceremony and reception. Colin was amazing the day of our wedding, taking care of our every need and making sure every detail of the day was perfect! Our guests complimented how beautiful the wedding was and everyone raved about the food. We can't thank William Penn enough for such a wonderful day!
    Love,
    The Desperaks

Cheryl · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing venue, amazing staff. We had the perfect day!!!

Emily · Married on 08/17/2018

The William Penn Inn is a class act and they put 110% into making their weddings exceed expectations! We are thrilled to have worked with Monica, Kate, and Colin to create the perfect day for us. They answered any and every question we had, helped ease our anxiety, and allowed us to make the day as unique as we are. The day went so smoothly and the flowers and food were perfect! If you are looking for a top-notch, anti-stress wedding venue, this is the place for you!

William Penn Inn 13
    William Penn Inn 14
    William Penn Inn 15
    William Penn Inn 16

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Kate Marshall and her team at the William Penn Inn Flower Shop went above and beyond to make my brother’s wedding at The Union League absolutely beautiful. With her creativity and design, she transformed the atmosphere for both the ceremony and reception into an elegant and intimate setting. The floral garlands used on the ceremonial mandap were out of this world. The high and low centerpieces were perfect. I could tell so much personal touch went into their work and Kate just made the whole process so seamless. I highly recommend using them even if your wedding is off premise (which in our case it was!!)

William Penn Inn 17
    William Penn Inn 18

Pauls · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you William Penn Inn!! Your amazing service allowed us so much ease as we navigated through the planning process. A Huge Thank You to Monica, Kate, and Colin!!!!

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

From the first decisions to the wedding day, the William Penn Inn made sure everything went smoothly. Monica was amazing to work with for the planning, and Sue was wonderful the day of! Kate was also awesome in helping us chose flower arrangements and we loved our flowers! I highly recommend the WPI. Our wedding was an amazing day and they were organized, helpful, flexible and everything turned out beautifully.

Amanda Kikut · Married on 08/04/2018

First Class Wedding Venue

Absolutely amazing! Our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of. Kate, the florist, is truly wonderful! My flowers were gorgeous and she goes up over and beyond! Monica made sure our wedding vision came alive! She is so organized and personable! Miss working with them both! The William Penn Inn is truly magical! Our guests are still raving about its food and ambiance! First class venue!

Riley · Married on 07/13/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The William Penn Inn. Shelley and Monica were exceptional to work with every single step of the way. The ballroom turned out to be more beautiful than we could have ever expected, our guests are still raving about the food (we keep hearing it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding), the staff's attention to detail was impressive, and the building is spotless! They take care of everything for you! They even have their own baker (which, makes a very delicious cake).Every single person we came in contact with was friendly, helpful, and extremely professional. Our day was absolutely perfect. William Penn Inn is an incredible value for an exceptional experience.

Deborah · Married on 06/30/2018

We originally were going to have our wedding on a Family members property and are so happy that we changed our mind and decided to have it at the William Penn Inn. It was so nice to have a venue that also has a florist and a bakery everything is included. Shelley made the planning process easy. The bouquets were beautiful and Kate was great to work with. On the day of the wedding our coordinator Robin made sure everything went smoothly. She consistently asked us if we needed anything throughout the evening. I was amazed at how beautiful the cake turned out. We were fortunate that it was a sunny day and were able to have our ceremony in the gorgeous garden. Everything was just perfect!

William Penn Inn 19

JENNIFER · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our wedding on June 30th and everything turned out amazing! Monica was there every step of the way through the whole process and was always there to answer any questions or concerns I had. Kate the florist did an incredible job on our flowers and the ceremony was stunning! It was everything I had hoped for and so much more. Thank you for making my vision come true! Our guests are still raving about the food and wedding cake. I highly recommend the William Penn Inn!

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

The William Penn Inn was the perfect place to have my wedding. Caryn, the wedding coordinator was so easy to work with and helped to make my wedding day one I will never forget. I had the ceremony and reception at the William Penn Inn and the outside space for the ceremony was beautiful. Kate, the florist, created beautiful flower arrangements and was also amazing to work with! All of my guests raved about the food and how beautiful the space looked. I would highly recommend the William Penn Inn to anyone planning their wedding!

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

Growing up in this area, I always loved the beautiful lights of the William Penn Inn and its surrounding landscape. I remember thinking to myself how amazing it must be to get married there. Well on June 1st, 2018, my dream of being a William Penn bride came true. My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams and we could not be happier. To this day, we are both still in shock on how fantastic every aspect truly was. We chose the William Penn Inn because of its all-inclusive catering, bakery, flower department, and day of coordinator. From the beginning, it was extremely easy to work with their banquet department (specifically Caryn), as she responded quickly to my numerous phone calls and emails and would meet with us whenever we needed. Her professionalism and attentiveness was apparent throughout the entire process. We found the same treatment when dealing with the flower department (specifically Kate). She had such creative and beautiful ideas all which we saw come to life on June 1st. The William Penn Inn was created into the most elegant venue on the day of our wedding. The flowers were stunning for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception hall. The ceremony décor was gorgeous! The food was absolutely fantastic, our cake was gorgeous, and the open bar was enjoyed by everyone. Our day of coordinator (Colin) with help from others (namely Caryn and Kate), ran our wedding so smoothly and they kept checking in on us to see if we needed anything. My husband and I, our parents, our bridal party, and our guests took care of nothing. We just enjoyed the night to the fullest. I will forever be grateful to the William Penn Inn and its staff. I know so many people had a hand in making our day so very special and we will never be able to thank you all in person, but please know that every day I think about our wedding and every day it puts a smile on my face. We truly did have the wedding of our dreams. Best day ever. Best venue ever. Thank you WP!

Joann · Married on 05/11/2018

We were very pleased with our wedding reception. We were upgraded to the carriage room. It was a spacious and elegant setting. Our wedding coordinator and server were very helpful. The food was delicious. Our guests raved about our wedding. Thank you. Joann and Rick

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

The William Penn Inn can make any wedding your dream of happen! They fit out budget perfectly! Everyone raved about the food and desserts and how simply elegant the whole Brunch Wedding was. I would have my wedding here again in a heartbeat.

Lynda · Married on 04/14/2018

Wonderful, beautiful wedding. Outdoor ceremony area is gorgeous. Wedding supervisor Robin went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding day perfect!! Food was fantastic from the cocktail hour through the desserts.