The Stuffed Cuban Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

• O
    Omar R. Married on 12/08/2022

Outstanding service

I’m glad I entrusted my son’s wedding rehearsal dinner to The Stuffed Cuban. This catering company is outstanding. Chef Jorge was very helpful and courteous. Their menu options are great and made from scratch with fresh ingredients. Thanks Jorge for your help and great service.
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing!!!!!

Chef Jorge and his team were amazing. Such a beautiful presentation, and the food was amazing. The staff was amazing and so attentive…and did I mention the guava meatballs and the pork, oh my!
    A Reiser Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We Love The Stuffed Cuban!

Chef Jorge and his team are THE BEST! We chose them to cater a welcome party to kick off our son's wedding weekend, and we and our guests were thrilled with the scrumptious meal. Everyone loved the appetizers, side dishes and the phenomenal seafood paella, but our guests absolutely RAVED about the star of the show — the whole roasted pig! People went back for seconds and thirds, and were just so delighted to savor this wonderful Cuban cuisine. Chef Jorge and Maxine are a joy to work with, and we highly recommend The Stuffed Cuban!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda H. Married on 10/01/2022

Excellent Experience

We are very happy that we choose Chef Jorge and his Team from The Stuffed Cuban for our event. Leading up to our event Chef Jorge was very responsive to our emails and communicated very well with us in regards to planning our menu and event. The food was excellent and our guests were raving. Not only was the food excellent but the presentation was amazing. The staff was very professional, organized, and courteous. We would highly recommend The Stuffed Cuban for your event!
  • Maura
    Maura E. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience, amazing food, amazing service!

Chef Jorge is amazing. I wish I could give him 10 STARS!! He catered my son's wedding this past weekend and everything was absolutely spectacular. We received so many compliments on the food. Chef Jorge is a superstar. We booked him 8 months in advance and from the tasting to right before the wedding, he always responded to all my emails with any questions or requests. He connected with the venue and communicated with the wedding planner. He made everything go smoothly. Chef Jorge and his team are the most professional caterers I have every dealt with. The most important thing was the food. Be prepared to be blown away. That was the best pig I have ever had in my life and I grew up in Miami with a Cuban family and this blew everyone away. The appetizers were delicious and hot and fresh. The rice and beans and platanos were amazing. The star was definitely the PIG. OMG the crunchy skin was better than anything I have ever had. My son loved it and I had tons of guests say they were super impressed with how delicious everything was. There were other foods and caterers at the wedding but I only had Chef Jorge's food because it was divine. I highly recommend him for any event. He loves what he does, he is good at it and he will do an amazing job! Love Chef Jorge!! Thank you for making our son's wedding day so perfect.
  • Micah
    Micah L. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing food, incredible service

Our wedding day would not have been what it was without the Stuffed Cuban! All of the food that they prepared for our wedding day was incredibly delicious! Our guests are still telling us how much they loved everything they ate at our wedding, from the welcome oysters to hors d'oeuvres to dinner and dessert. The staff is all friendly and helpful and the service was seamless from the start of the day til the end. Jorge was really great to work with and went above and beyond throughout the process. He worked with us through multiple revisions to the menu, always happy and eager to make our vision a reality. Throughout the process he showed a very clear personal investment in ensuring that we could have the best wedding possible and it paid off, everything came together beautifully! Truly a special company that helped make our wedding day a magical, memorable event for everyone involved.
  • Mike
    Mike S. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious food, professional team!

My wife and I recently had our wedding in Miami, where we wanted freshly cooked, authentic Cuban cuisine. I found Jorge through some Google searches, and his reviews were excellent. And they were right! Jorge and his team were incredibly professional from the beginning of our conversations about the meals we wanted and the number of guests attending. We even changed and added to our menu a few times leading up to the event and Jorge obliged happily. On the day of the event, the team arrived with plenty of time to set up, along with all of their own equipment and team members for cooking and tray passing. They were able to set up everything in small area in the backyard where we held the event. Jorge was sure to tell me how much advance notice he needed to start cooking before dinner was to be served, and our guests loved the food! They came back for seconds and thirds, and we even had a little left to enjoy the next day. I would recommend The Stuffed Cuban to anyone holding an event that they want to make memorable and delicious. I can't wait to hire them again! Thanks, Jorge and team.
  • David
    David R. Married on 01/22/2022

Unforgettable Experience

I could not have asked for a better caterer for my wedding. Chef Jorge was so responsive, organized and flexible to our needs. His food was delicious and everyone raved about it. You won't taste better!

I 1000% recommend him and his wife, Maxine!
    Miranda G. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop reading reviews and just book him right now — you won’t regret it!

As a couple of foodies, my husband and I had been disappointed by so many weddings with dry chicken or overcooked steak that we knew we wanted to do something different for our wedding. We’re so glad we found Chef Jorge and The Stuffed Cuban, because they were able to deliver exactly what we wanted and create an authentic Cuban experience for our guests that had them raving! Even our Cuban family members with very high standards loved the lechón, yuca frita, and all the classic side dishes. He also worked with us to create a special vegetable paella that our vegetarian and vegan friends enjoyed. From the creative appetizers to the deserts and late-night mini-sandwiches every element of the food was perfectly on point.

Beyond the food, Chef Jorge was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He was a source of calm and reassurance during the stressful lead-up to the big day, and was super responsive to all our last minute changes and questions. His crew were all total professionals, and they helped keep the drinks flowing and the guests happy all night long. His rates were much more affordable than any of the other vendors we considered, but nothing was sacrificed in terms of elegance, quality or service. Even when there were unexpected events (as there always are with weddings) Chef Jorge handled them with absolute grace and total professionalism.

There’s so much more I could say, but honestly you should stop reading reviews and just book him right now — you won’t regret it!
  • Laura
    Laura L. Married on 04/16/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Best food ever!

Chef Jorge catered my wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that the food was incredible. Him and his wife Maxine were so great and patient and his team was incredible and the food was spectacular! After my wedding everyone complemented me on how great the food was And what a great choice I had made. They made a seafood paella and a pig in a caja china along with rice and beans and Yuca. Again I cannot say enough how great the food was and the service that they provided with the tables and chairs. Make sure you hire them for your next event. Super professional!