The Saratoga Hilton Reviews

The Saratoga Hilton 5
The Saratoga Hilton 6

Devin · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing venue!

We are absolutely blown away at the job that the Saratoga Hilton did for our wedding. The venue was beautiful, the room was setup perfectly, and the staff was amazing. The food was described by many guests as the best food they have had at a wedding (especially the ribeye steak). The hard work that Angela, Shannon and all the staff put in was highly evident. The bartenders were great and there was rarely a line at any of the bars (amazing since we had a large wedding). The dinner service was out on time and was executed flawlessly. The entire ambiance was perfect and it led to a great night. Angela was available for questions for months leading up to our wedding which helped to put our minds at ease. She really did a great job in preparing to make it such a smooth and stress-free day for us. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing team for out-of-towners

The Saratoga Hilton helped us execute our wedding perfectly! We had a large wedding and they had the space to accommodate us. Nearly everyone (including us) were coming from out of town since we chose Saratoga for our midpoint as to not have either side of the family have to travel more than a couple of hours. We had our ceremony, reception, after party, sleeping arrangements, and recovery breakfast all in one place for a convienent “one stop shop” which our guests LOVED. The food was delicious throughout the entire weekend, which our guests are still talking about months later. It was a beautiful place and the bridal suite was huge, which was perfect for 10+ girls getting ready with multiple hair and make up artists. Every single person I worked with was helpful, friendly, and kind. Angela was there to get an answer for any, every, and many questions that any bride might have. They even had someone specifically dedicated to me (the bride!) for the whole event from ceremony to breakfast the next morning to get anything, keep everything going smoothly, and keep me happy! I mean really, who needs a wedding planner when you have the team at the Saratoga Hilton?!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    The Saratoga Hilton 7
    The Saratoga Hilton 8
    The Saratoga Hilton 9

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

We stayed at the Saratoga Hilton and got ready there over the weekend for our recent Saratoga wedding. We had the pleasure of staying in one of their suites. I have been in quite a few weddings, during many of which we stayed in hotel suites, but none of them compared to this one. I had a very large bridal party, plus many family members and 3 hair/make up people, and was concerned there may not be enough space for everyone in the room. Let me tell you, there was more than enough space!
    Angela put together our room block and she was incredible helpful! People were able to book in the room block through an online link!
    I'd also link to thank Zane, the bellman, who helped us out so much with our welcome bags, and bringing things to our room as soon as we needed them. They even gave us a couple of bottles of champagne to celebrate!
    GREAT place to get ready, and so convenient to everything in Saratoga.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Suzanne · Married on 06/30/2018

We were so pleased with our June wedding at the Saratoga Hilton! The Saratoga Ballroom was spacious and elegant (we had 170 guests). There were two other weddings happening that weekend in the Broadway Ballroom yet we still felt like we were the only wedding there! The food was delicious (we chose filet, chicken and eggplant) and many guests complimented the tenderness of the filet. Hilton wedding planner Angela DiLorenzo and the entire Hilton staff were attentive, easy to contact and very professional. The bridal suite was gorgeous and we were able to get 10 girls hair and makeup done with space and ease! Many of our guests were from out of town and all enjoyed their stay at the Saratoga Hilton! We are so glad we chose the Saratoga Hilton for our wedding reception!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • I

Ilana · Married on 11/04/2017

Perfect is how we can describe our wedding at the Hilton. We had a large crowd that Hilton was able to accommodate and all our guests loved their rooms (we had a lot of out of towners). Amy Domurad made sure that no detail was missed. She made it extremely easy to work with her, despite my crazy busy work travel schedule. She was lovely, friendly and made sure that I didn’t miss a thing. I expected something to go wrong, b/c that’s just life- but every detail of my wedding was perfect (I still need to be pinched). The room looked beautiful, and the guests appreciated the whole event being onsite, with easy parking and access to downtown during the day. The venue is perfect b/c it is close to everything (even picture opportunities). Zane, the bellman helped me get everything in to the hotel and to the guest rooms. I woke up early the morning of the wedding and Joanna, the manager on duty that weekend saw me in the lobby treated me to coffee. Kelly made sure the night flowed perfectly in the banquet room and there were so many other thoughtful people in the hotel that made the day amazing. Amy tied it all together for us, and made the wedding planning, dare I say- fun??? Our guests raved about the wedding, and we couldn’t be happier (with each other or the Hilton and Amy and the staff). Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    The Saratoga Hilton 10
    The Saratoga Hilton 11
    The Saratoga Hilton 12

The Saratoga Hilton's reply:

Ilana and Dan! Thank you so much! We couldn't be happier for you both. It was absolutely FUN to help with every detail, and my honor. Wishing you both all the happiness in the world.

Rit · Married on 11/04/2017

Unbelievable service unparalleled to any wedding I have been to in the last few years. The food was outstanding as well. We had a chance to meet the wedding planner who was on point with our gal pal bride!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2016

We had a NYE celebration at the Saratoga Hilton and it was everything we could have imagined and more! Amy and her team made our experience so memorable and stress free. They knew exactly what we were picturing and brought it to life. We left feeling like we had known Amy for years! It was so convenient to have everything taken care of on site and not having to find various vendors. The food was fantastic, our guests raved about it! We wouldn't have changed a thing and are so grateful to the staff at the Saratoga Hilton for making our special day such a wonderful experience. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Saratoga Hilton's reply:

Nicole & Kevin! What a lovely surprise! Thank you for your review - We are so grateful you chose to have your wedding with us. I had a blast helping you along the way...LOVED your centerpieces, and what's more romantic than a New Years Eve wedding?! Congratulations again, and thank you for putting your trust in us for your big day :) Please stay in touch!

Kaleigh · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amy and the Saratoga Hilton staff! Amy's bubbly personality and organized, professional nature was what sold us on the Hilton in the first place. She knew every question to ask us and happily answered our many many questions. This level of service didn't waiver for a second throughout the planning process. Even when she went out on maternity leave! On the weeks leading up to the big day, Amy couldn't have been more attentive and supportive. No issue was too small - not that there were many because of her impeccable planning - and any concern I had was quelled almost immediately. When the day finally came, I had no doubt in my mind that everything would go off without a hitch. I vividly remembering walking into the ballroom during cocktail hour and thinking that the room look exactly as I had imagined! I could not have been more happy with how everything was arranged and put together. The staff was amazing and the food was fantastic! We chose the Hilton as the majority of our guests would be traveling for the wedding and I got many comments that the entire hotel staff was warm, welcoming and helpful. I really could not have asked for a more perfect day. I give all the credit to Amy and the Hilton staff! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

The Saratoga Hilton's reply:

Kaleigh and Ken: Congratulations again! Thank you so much for giving us this honor, and being such a delight to work with. I'd (we'd) do it all over again for you in a heartbeat. Thank you for your very thoughtful words - it means the world to my team to know they had such an impact in making your day "amazing" and "fantastic"!

Amy D and her staff were absolutely amazing! Working with the Hilton before the wedding was great. Any questions we had were always answered promptly. We certainly had quite a few questions leading up to the wedding, and Amy was always very prompt with her answers and made us feel that no question was "too dumb"! Essentially, Amy became our wedding planner, without us actually hiring a wedding planner!

After the ceremony, when the bridal party got to the Hilton, we were greeted with our signature drinks before we even got through the door. The ballroom and cocktail hour were set up perfectly. The bartenders and wait staff were so friendly and easy to work with. Amy and her staff took care of every single detail. Literally it was the best day of our lives. We would absolutely recommend Amy and the Hilton - if you are getting married in Saratoga, the Hilton is the place to do it!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Maryanne · Married on 06/13/2015

It's hard to know where to begin...mostly because there were so many things that Amy Domurad and the Saratoga Hilton staff did to make our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding day so perfect, so memorable, and so wonderful! From the very start of the planning process, Amy helped them through every step. And most importantly, she did it so joyfully...so expertly! We felt like she was part of the family!
    The reception at the Hilton was amazing! It was a day that none of us will forget! Throughout the evening, so many guests told us that they were treated like royalty by the staff, that the food was delicious, that the music was awesome (DJ Mike Garrasi was recommended by Amy), and they were having such a great time! The wait staff attended to every guest’s special request, and Amy kept checking in with us throughout the evening. We felt like we had our own personal assistants!
    The Saratoga Ballroom was set up so beautifully! The Hilton’s PSAV up-lighting was elegant and the gold chiavari chairs looked exquisite with the décor. Amy Domurad took care of every little detail: bringing the bride her purse for a make-up touch-up, straightening the groom’s boutonniere, helping the DJ during introductions, and even encouraging the bride and groom to eat!
    We are so grateful to Amy and her staff. A lot of hard work went into organizing everything the way they did, but they made it all look easy. The Saratoga Hilton deserves more than 5 stars!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Tasha · Married on 04/25/2015

The Saratoga Hilton performed beyond expectation. The hotel staff were very detail oriented, very punctual, and extremely professional. The sales manager Sean was very accommodating and available to us. Amy Domurad!!!! Wow. Could not say enough about Her. She executed the wedding plan down to the smallest details. She was able to ensure that the staff understood what was needed and how things were supposed to be done. She worked extremely well under pressure when outside vendors dropped the ball. Amy was ready for any and every obstacle that came our way. She was able to take the stress of this day and put it on her shoulders instead of it burdening us. The food was great, the decor was top notch, the crew was accommodating, and the experience was superb. We felt right at home. We would recommend The Saratoga Hilton without question.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/08/2014

The Saratoga Hilton truly gave us the wedding of our dreams. I cannot day enough about Amy Domurad and her amazing staff. From the moment we met with Amy we knew this was the place. Great price, great space, great food (incredible chef), honestly everything we could have asked for and more. I will forever remember the memories we created with the help of the Hilton. Thank you all again!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Katherein · Married on 09/06/2008

Joyce Mitchell had to step in after my wedding planner quit. Her and Cami did an amazing jobs - these stars are for the two of them.

Sent on 10/22/2008

c · Married on 07/11/2008

The hotel and Lauren Holmes, the event organizer did a fabulous job with our wedding. Everything turned out as we discussed. The service ,cake, set up, food, candles, set up for ceremony, etc. were all excellent. We were very pleased with our wedding and the accommodations that were provided as part of our contract.

Sent on 09/23/2008