Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

80 Reviews for The Ellora

Premium Liquor (1)
Lighting (1)
China (1)
Shuttle (1)

Amazing! Couldn’t be much happier and satisfied! Beautiful and spacious Venue, efficient and curteous staff, everything was just perfect.
The manager Kathy did an excellent job and went above and beyond to satisfy my family’s requirements for the wedding. She was available from the time we first visited till the night of the event. She responded to all of my texts and arranged everything I wanted. It was a Pakistani wedding so some cultural part was involved too in the wedding planning and Ellora staff made it easy for us. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Sitwat Malik

Profile Picture sitwat, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Large ceremony space, friendly and professional staff, willing to work with you w/ your budget and elegant banquet room.

Profile Picture janae, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding there on 3/25/17. We can not believe how amazing it went. The staff went above and beyond, they really were like family to us the day of. Kathy never left our side, and really made sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable. Ashley stayed in contact with us through the whole process of planning the wedding. She made the process easy for us. We were able to have our Ceremony & Reception there and would do it over and over again. The food was delicious!! Not one of our guest left on an empty stomach! Thank you so much to the Ellora Staff for making our day so special. Especially a shout out to Ashley and Kathy!!! :) We would highly recommend this venue for any event.

Profile Picture User7956374, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I love the Ellora and everyone in it! I'm so happy I chose this venue. They were so accommodating to my needs. They really made our wedding day extra special. The only two negative things to say are that we didn't get our take home food when we were told we would. Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to eat during the reception, so we were supposed to have that food to go. Also, there were supposed to be two bottles of wine on each table and they didn't put it. Kathy, the bridal assistant, was great. She's so cool and fun to be around with. Be careful with her, she will try to get you drunk. Peter, the manager, was spectacular! He really made it happen for our special day. He was on top of everything and everyone. Ashley, was a beauty to work with. She was responsive when I would show up at the venue or when I called, text, or e-mailed her. Thank you The Ellora staff for being so attentive and awesome! Best of luck!

Profile Picture MARITZA, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Ellora is a great venue. The staff at the Ellora are very friendly, with great customer service. I had my wedding reception at the Ellora on the 9th of October, 2016. I am very happy that I chose this venue. The food was great!!!! My guests still talk about the food and how great the staff were. Ashely, Kathy, and Manoj (the best chef ever) are wonderful people. I will definitely use The Ellora again for my next event. Thank you very much for all your help during my wedding reception. I am very grateful.

Profile Picture Ngozi, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kudos to the Ellora team for a flawless execution of our plans for a successful wedding event for our son. Our guests were full of praise for the quality and quantity of the food during both the cocktail hour and the buffet. The staff at Ellora were very accommodating in allowing us to include both Indian and Western inspired choices for the menu. The catering staff was efficient and it seemed like the many food items in the buffet were always full. The updated decor creates the pleasant ambiance to help you make your event a bigger success.

Ashley, who was our wedding coordinator, was always available for questions in the time leading up to the event. She was quick to respond to any emails we sent. At the event itself, both she and Peter were always within reach and eager to assist. The bride was provided with her own bridal assistant, Kathy, who was everywhere and always asking her and even us -- the parents of the groom and the hosts, whether we needed anything. She seemed to find us in the crowd whenever she happened to come out with fresh hors d'oeuvres. We highly recommend Ellora for both, Indian and non-Indian cuisine.

Profile Picture Deborah & Maqsood, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wife and I had our wedding reception here at Ellora on June 11, 2016 and it was amazing. At our wedding we had over 500 guests so we used the entire building, the upstairs ballroom for the reception and the downstairs 3 rooms for the cocktail hour. The staff was unbelievable at the wedding reception, they were so attentive and went out of there way to insure that we were taken care of. Peter and Ashley were amazing in getting us things that we needed. We got the Indian menu for dinner and the western menu for the cocktail hour and the food was so good. I would recommend this banquet to anyone. So many of our guest came up to us and told us this was the best wedding they had ever been to. The one negative is that we did have a to battle a little for things that we were verbally promised, if they mention something in negotiations please do make sure that you get it on the contract. In the end they worked that out with us. Regardless the event went great and we had such a great time.

Profile Picture Vijay, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my company Holiday Party here and it was an awesome experience. The staff were all very helpful and made sure they made me feel like I was important and everything I needed they took care of. They definitely made sure the night was enjoyable and memorable. Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

We decided to have this wedding on pretty short notice (about 5 weeks) and went looking for a location that was both available and would take on a small wedding (40 guests). Our initial meeting with Rick, the GM, was very positive. He consistently put across the message that they were there to make our day special in the way we wanted it to be.

We liked that they have permanent flower arrangements and candles in the ceremony room that we were free to use. We liked the outside garden area as that was someplace we definitely wanted to take pictures in.

Because we were booking late he agreed to allow us to go below their usual 50 guest minimum. Their standard wedding menu is comprehensive with a generous cocktail hour followed by a meal with excellent entree choices.

Their smallest room (The Duchess) was perfectly sized for our gathering, so we chose that one. We hooked up with Samantha, our event planner to cover everything from soup to nuts. Of course their were a number of things that we hadn't thought of but we easily got those settled too.

The day of the event we were slightly nervous (of course) but shouldn't have been--at least about how they would handle their end of things. The room looked beautiful and both Rick and Samantha were on hand to make sure everything was on track. Our maitre de did a fabulous job of coordinating the cocktail hour, meal service, and cake cutting, and the wait staff could not have been more responsive. And the food was uniformly excellent. They were all over us (bride/groom) throughout to be sure that we had absolutely everything we needed. So nice.

Rick recently purchased this property and is the middle of upgrading every part of the facility. We sat on brand new chairs (so nice they don't need chair covers). The area outside the main entrance was just redecorated; new carpet is next.

They made our day special from start to finish. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Robert, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I want to thank the rosewood for such an amazing wedding! Paul Bookstaber and I just loved everything about our reception. It is such a beautiful venue and they treat you like family. I would definitely book another event there.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

I had my husband's 30th party on October 17, 2015. I must say this place was absolutely beautiful, the service was amazing, and the food was great. They were able to fit everything into my budget. All my guest told me that the food was so good. I couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you so much for everything, especially Rick and Samantha. I will be using you in the future.

Profile Picture Jazmin, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

from the moment my husband and I stepped into The Rosewood we knew we had to have our wedding in this venue . From the beginning we were treated with professionalism Rick and the staff made our special day a dream come true ,they are by far the best place for anyone to celebrate their special day . thanks to them our wedding day was special and beautiful our families and friends loved everything the food is amazing we so grateful for everything , thanks again

Profile Picture orlando, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were recently married at The Rosewood and I can't express how happy we were with everything! From the beginning, Patty and Kyle were helpful, informative, kind and answered all of our many questions. They worked within our budget and made some great suggestions. Kyle was our maitre'd and was great. He kept checking in on us throughout the day and took care of any requests we may have had. He was in touch with me days before to go over all the details and everything that I had communicated was done exactly the way I had asked come wedding day. The food was OUTSTANDING! Everything was so delicious and the little ice cream cones at the end were a big hit with our guests. I highly recommend The Rosewood to couples!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing!! Patty was a pleasure to work with. She answered all of our questions whenever we had one come up. Tammie was extremely pleasant and on top of everything the day of the wedding. Everyone raved about the food and how beautiful the room was. Definitely would recommend!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

Overall I am satisfied with the Rosewood in that they delivered exceptional Service when it came to my guests. The only complaint I have is that the Cocktail hour in our bridal suite was not good. There was only one woman getting drinks for a bridal party of 18 and they were unable to pipe music into the room so we had to use our cell phones, It made me really regret choosing to not go to my cocktail hour. I also noticed that they were under staffed, at one point someone dropped a glass on the dance floor and after none of the servers came to clean it up, my DJ ended up doing it. one of my guests asked the only server she saw to clean it and she was given a dirty look and no response. That being said, Patty and Ian were awesome and I got nothing but unbelievable reviews about the food! all in all I would absolutely recommend the Rosewood, I would just attend my cocktail hour next time! Thank you patty and Ian for a memorable evening and awesome service!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 1/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nothing but good things to say about the Rosewood! They helped make our special day just that much more special! Patty was an absolute pleasure to work with and was always there when we needed her or had last minute seating re-arrangement! :) Every detail of the day was fantastic and we couldn't have asked for more. Our bridal attendant Connie was great as well and always managed to have a new drink at our table even before we were finished with our current ones! Again, nothing but good things about this place, the level of professionalism and staff far exceeded our expectations. Thanks again for everything you did for our special day!

Thanks!
Brittney & Bill

Profile Picture Brittney, 12/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We decided after looking through many venues to look into the Rosewood. After speaking to Patty and going through the hall I knew this was the place. They are super friendly and nice to work with and explain everything to you easily. My planner, Naomi, was an absolute delight to work with and made everything easy for me (especially decision making since I had to do most of them alone while my other half was in France). All I have to say is everything Came out Perfect and the food was Great! People where just talking about the great food they had for days. I do say you need to try that chateaubriand cause WOW so worth the little extra! Excellent people to work with and ease of mind that everything will go as planned! I'd do it all over again with them if I had the chance.

Profile Picture Esmeralda, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The minute my husband and I stepped into the rosewood we knew this would be our venue. From the beggining we were greeted with such kindness and professionalism. The staff is just phenomenal. They are with you every step of the way. Naomi, made us feel so comfortable and taken care of everything ran so smoothly. And, the food was out of this world! The rosewood really made everything come together, it was beautiful!

Thank you so much!
Megan & Jeffrey

Profile Picture User3702384, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rosewood was the best, all my friends and family love the venue, the staff was incredible very professional, all I kept hearing all night was the buffet spread was excellent the food was excellent, the staff did a excellent job attending to my needs as a bride, if I ever had to do another big event I would have it at the Rosewood. I have no complaints and was stress free the day of my wedding.

Profile Picture Dina, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I saw The Rosewood at a bridal show and was invited to go to a private event they were hosting with more vendors. Once I showed up at the venue, I knew right away this was where my wedding was going to be. The Grand Ball room is BEAUTIFUL and PLENTY of space for my guests. The room was absolutely amazing, the service was excellent, and the price was just right. Patti and Naomi did a wonderful job assisting me with whatever needs I had or any questions and concerns I had. The suites were amazing and the staff itself the day of were fabulous. The food, omg, the food is mouth watering delicious! My husband and I received sooooo many compliments on how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was. The cocktail hour alone started off with a bang. The food there was incredible as well! Mike and I have no complaints whatsoever about this place and would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a elegant, yet simple place to be married. Even getting married on site was beautiful. Cobblestone walkway with an arch and it looks so beautiful inside. The flower garden was lovely to take pictures in and having that all to ourselves and then the bridal party was amazing. Best pictures I can think of. This place is amazing and I seriously would recommend this to everyone. The people are amazing, the price is right, and your guaranteed to have your guests telling you how beautiful the place is and how awesome the food is. Ask for Patti and your in amazing hands:) Once the wedding comes, Naomi will take care of you and let you be the princess you deserve for the day. AMAZING JOB GUYS THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH!!!

Profile Picture michele, 7/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Rosewood was AMAZING! They did a great job decorating and incorporating our color scheme in everything! It looked beautiful! The team there were wonderful, they kept my husband and I hydrated and asked us over and over if we needed anything. Dinner was DELICIOUS!!! All my guest came up to us and complimented how great the food was. They guided us through the whole process that we were clueless about, and that was so helpful.

My husband had one complaint and that was that he didn't get any snacks in his room, or cold drinks, and he was starving! Bridal party were pampered!

I would recommend The Rosewood Caterers to anyone getting married or having a party. The venue is beautiful, delicious food, and helpful staff!

Profile Picture V, 7/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at the Rosewood on June 22, 2014. The Rosewood was the first reception venue we looked at and we signed a contract before we left due to their pricing and value and the staff's kindness and excitement for our wedding! Any time we wanted to just stop by and see our venue while planning for the wedding they were more than welcoming and gave us a tour each and every time. When it came time to discuss the details of our wedding, Naomi was extremely attentive and took notes on every detail that we wanted. When we walked into the reception hall on the day of our wedding everything was absolutely perfect! Naomi worked very well with our dj and photographer. The wait staff was very attentive and kind to the guests (and one even danced with my mother in law! which made her very happy) When we were leaving at the end of the night I couldn't believe that nothing had gone wrong! When I mentioned that to Naomi she said, "Things always go wrong, but our job is to make sure you don't know about them." and she made sure that we were focused on enjoying our wedding. The entire wedding was absolutely flawless and perfect. I would definitely have another event at the Rosewood. The pricing and value for the delicious food was unbeatable. The Rosewood definitely made our wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/22/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We chose to have our wedding reception at The Rosewood after reading many positive reviews, as well as by the recommendation of coworkers who also used them for a wedding reception. The planning staff was very flexible in helping us accommodate guests with special medical needs and allowing us to put many of our own personal touches on the appearance and décor at the venue. They were also very easy to work with when we had questions and concerns and always followed up quickly. The night of the wedding everything went very smooth because of their maître de (Naomi) and her staff. They kept all of the people in attendance happy and came through on everything they promised us. As for the food and wedding cake, the presentation and quality was wonderful. The Rosewood also worked closely with our entertainment company (Absolute Celebrations) and everything went off without a hitch to make for a great evening. In short, great service, great food, great staff. Thank you so much. Would definitely use The Rosewood again.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding Reception at the Rosewood. Between compliments on the site itself, the food, the helpful staff, and how perfect everything was I can not think of having had a better wedding. From the moment you walk into the Rosewood you are part of their "family" and taken care of. They go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. The mini ice cream cones don't hurt making the day perfect either. Naomi was our Maitre D and we also worked closely with Patty. They are an awesome team. The site itself is beautiful and the centerpieces they provide are wonderful. There were so many wonderful little things that the Rosewood has that make it a perfect place to have your reception. The price is budget friendly and you get to have a spectacular wedding without having to spend millions of dollars. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone and everyone to use the Rosewood. I can't wait to be able to use them again for a party or event.

Profile Picture jessica, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

We had our East coast wedding reception here, including cocktail hour, dinner and dancing, and everyone complimented how well organized everything was, as well as the impeccable service, and tastiness of the food.

Profile Picture User3816012, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews