The Ring Boxes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kayla
    Kayla E. Getting married on 05/17/2025

I love my box!

I was excited to get my first box and they lived up to my expectations. I can’t wait for my next box!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Hi Kayla, THANK YOU for the 5 star review! 🤩 That is so sweet of you! We are so excited for 2022 and all of the new products for our brides to be! XOXO-TRB 💍🎁
    Malori S. Getting married on 12/31/2023

Amazing and so fun

i got my first one in the mail a few days ago and I’m obsessed! Its totally worth the money and to be extra during your wedding planning

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Thanks, Malori! We are so excited to help you celebrate! 🤗 We have some new products coming this year for our brides to be and can't wait for you to see them! XOXO-TRB 💍🎁
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn T. Getting married on 12/16/2023

I love it!

This is my first box and I can’t wait for my next 11!
    I absolutely love everything 😍😍

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Aw, thanks for the love Katelyn! 😍 We are so excited to be on this journey with you💐🥰 XOXO-TRB 💍📦
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth F. Getting married on 01/06/2023

The ring box

Just got this surprise from my fiancée and everything I received was super cute! Can't wait to rock out my new gear! Future husbands should definitely get this for the brides to be.

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth😍 What a wonderful surprise! We are so happy we can help celebrate you!🥰XOXO-TRB💍📦
  • Misty
    Misty D. Getting married on 11/20/2022

Got my first box!

I got my first box today and I'm absolutely in love! Not only are the contents cute they're also things I will actually use and not something I'll toss in a drawer somewhere. I definitely recommend, the price is totally worth it!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

So happy you are LOVING your first box with us Misty! CONGRATS on your engagement and we can't wait for you to see what is coming up! 🎉🥰 XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
  • April
    April C. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Excellent and amazing good quality

I highly recommend! All the products are high quality and make me a happy Bride! Every time I get a box it makes my day! Also gets me into planning my wedding! Thank you The Ring Boxes! 👰🏻‍♀️♥️

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Hi April, thank you so much for the 5 🌟review! We love getting to help our brides plan and celebrate! 💙We can't wait for you to see some of our new products we have coming! XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany T. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Great products

I love each box I have received!! 🥰

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Aw, thanks for the LOVE 🥰 We are so excited for you and CONGRATS on your Big Day! Please share photos on FB as we LOVE to see our Brides celebrating XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
    Rhyce B. Getting married on 08/28/2022

Amazing customer service & amazing products

I enjoy receiving these boxes every month, it makes me so excited receiving them as the days get closer to my wedding day. The items are amazing and things I will cherish and need for the big day. I needed to change my subscription monthly amount, so I contacted customer support and my issue was resolve fast and easily. Tracey from customer support was amazing. Thank you ring box for making me feel special and making being a fiancé feel super important part towards the big day.

The Ring Boxes's reply:

This truly makes our day Rhyce!🥰 We are so happy to be able to celebrate with you and that our CS team was able to help you💕 Thanks so much for the love😍 XOXO-TRB💍📦
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Getting married on 08/27/2022

WOW! I love this Box!

I never thought about getting a gift box from any company but I am so glad I did. I love everything in this box!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for your 5 🌟 star review! We love helping our Brides celebrate! 🎉 XOXO-TRB💍🎁
  • Lauren
    Lauren Getting married on 08/20/2022

Quality and Uniqueness

Love these high quality items included in the box. Useful items like cups, hats, tshirts and bags seem to be the usual but The Ring Boxes also includes their own items as well such as the wedding milestone cards which will make for fantastic pictures and memories to relieve wedding planning stress. It definitely makes it feel like you're getting somewhere when you even celebrate the small stuff like booking the honeymoon or doing hair and makeup trials. The picture frame that goes on our fridge is great as we love sharing memories through pictures. Hope to get more of these unique products in future boxes.

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the feedback and helping us curate the perfect boxes for our Brides! 🥰 We are working around the clock to make sure our brides don't forget that this is still a time to celebrate and feel loved! So excited for your big day and we wish you all the best - 💍📦
  • JennyLyn
    Jennylyn B. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Happiness in a box!

Due to Covid we have to push our wedding out further than we want so these amazing little boxes are keeping me so excited for our day! My first box came with the cutest baseball hat that I wear all the time and the water bottle is the perfect size to carry everywhere. I can’t wait to see what’s in the rest of my boxes.

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Aw, we are so happy you chose us to help you celebrate your engagement! 🥰 Thank you! XOXO - TRB💍🎁
    Tia H. Getting married on 07/09/2022

The Ring Boxes

I love it it’s great the shirts are great

The Ring Boxes's reply:

We are LOVING the new shirts and they are so comfy! Thanks for the review and for celebrating with us! XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
  • Sara
    Sara H. Getting married on 06/26/2022

Love it!!!

I just received my first box and LOVE EVERYTHING IN IT!! I ordered this for myself because why not!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

YESSSS Sara, Treat yourself! It is your time to celebrate and we are here for it 🥰 So excited for you and thank you for celebrating with us! XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
  • Erica
    Erica H. Getting married on 06/19/2022

Early but fantastic

The thoughtfulness is completely in every item. You can tell this is a vendor whom is passionate about love.

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Hi Erica, aw that was so sweet! 🥰Thank you for recognizing all of our LOVE we put into our small business. We LOVE celebrating with our brides here at TRB 🎉 XOXO - TRB
  • Angie
    Angela T. Getting married on 06/18/2022

So In Love!

This is the best and cutest idea for a bride! I absolutely loved my first box and cannot wait until the next comes 🤍

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Angie for all of the LOVE and for celebrating your engagement with us! XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
  • Karianne
    Karianne C. Married on 12/04/2021

Not too “girly”

I absolutely love everything in my box and I love that everything is mostly greyscale and not pink! I’m not a very girly girl and like more muted tones and this was ultimately what led me to choose Ring Boxes over other services. It makes it so more brides can enjoy being a bride without having to be overly feminine. Thank you Ring Boxes for being inclusive to all types of brides. I can’t wait for my next box.

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Absolutely❣ We want ALL brides celebrating their LOVE ❤ Thank you for an awesome review and for choosing us to celebrate with you. XOXO - 💍🎁
  • Dana
    Dana M. Married on 11/19/2021

The Ring Boxes

I signed up for only a 3 month subscription box, as I’m getting married In November. But it didn’t matter if I paid for 1 or 6 boxes!! They all came right on time with great items!! I am not someone who is throwing a big wedding but everything they sent me was useful!! I absolutely love these boxes, and would definitely recommend them!! Cannot wait to get my last one right before my big day!!!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Dana and we are so happy we could help you celebrate! ❤ XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
    Ashley G. Married on 10/30/2021

Perfection

I received my 2nd box and it is by far my favorite! I as so skeptical about bridal subscription boxes because I wasn’t sure if it would provide items if actually use. And I was BLOWN AWAY! I love everything about these and I’m so excited to get more and more. THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER!!!!
    Will recommend tirelessly to everyone engaged!!!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

oh my gosh Ashley!! You have made our day!! We are thrilled to hear that you have been loving your boxes! Thank you so much for your amazing review and for sharing with us today! XOXO
    Kelsey R. Married on 10/23/2021

One time Ring Box

I ordered the one time ring box and highly recommend! I wanted to try it out before subscribing for a few months. Everything in my box is PERFECT! The earrings, the keychain, the tumbler, the shirt, the baseball cap, and the wifey socks are so cute and the quality of everything is surprisingly awesome! $50 for 6 items. It’s amazing!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Congrats Kelsey on your engagement and thank you for choosing us to celebrate with! We are beyond happy that you loved your Welcome Box. 😍 Wishing you all the best! XOXO-💍🎁
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/23/2021

Love My First Box

I love my first box!!! It came in on time and at a wonderful price. My Bride tshirt, “future wifey” socks and Bride cap will be perfect for my dress fitting, the earrings are too cute, & I can’t wait to use my stainless steel tumbler and Bride keychain.

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Thanks for the LOVE Kelly and we are adoring the photo(s)! SO cute!
    We are so happy you are just as excited to celebrate with us!

XOXO- 💍🎁
    Nikki D. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing

OMG where do I even begin...this is my first box and I’m already hooked. It’s everything I could dream of and some. I love the detail of my box and I can tell it was packed with love. They definitely made my engagement even better. I’m looking forward to the next one.

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Nikki, we are so happy you noticed the love that is shared when we create our boxes! We are always looking for new ways to remind our brides to celebrate their love and showcase their engagement! Thank you for choosing us to help you celebrate! 🥰💍📦
  • Sheila
    Sheila H. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing surprises for a COVID-19 Bride!

I absolutely am in love with my first box! It truly put me back into a happier mood & more of a positive outlook on my wedding, considering we were supposed to be married in September of 2020; of course COVID happened & now we are scheduled this Sept. 2021. This just put a big smile on my face & I’m very excited about it all over again. Thank you ‘The Ring Boxes!’ 💍😍👰🏼‍♀️

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Aw Sheila 😭🥰 We are so happy that we could help brighten your day and remind you to celebrate your engagement! XOXO-TRB 💍🎁
    Nicole F. Married on 09/18/2021

Very attentive

This is the perfect way to make a bride to be feel so special!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

CONGRATS Nicole and thank you for your kind words! We LOVE helping our brides feel special and to celebrate their BIG DAY! XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
  • Yesenia
    Yesenia Married on 09/07/2021

Highly recommend

My fiance started these for me and I absolutely love getting them every month. Highly recommend if you're looking for a little something to spoil the bride with. The items that come in the boxes are super cute and have even given me inspiration for my wedding

The Ring Boxes's reply:

We live to help you celebrate here at The Ring Boxes! We are so excited when our brides reach out and let us know that they are loving our new products. That is so sweet your fiance decided to spoil you with items JUST FOR YOU! 🥰 -💍📦