The Reverie Booth Reviews

6 | Boca Raton, FL

6 Reviews for The Reverie Booth

6 The Reverie Booth Reviews

Chelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

The Reverie Booth is the PERFECT addition to any event. Seriously - from a wedding to a birthday party to a bridal shower, you can't go wrong with this booth! I hired them for my cousin's engagement party and will definitely be using them for my own wedding events next year. The booth is sleek, classy, and beautiful to look at - I love how it's an open concept and how you can fit a ton of people in one photo - and the props aren't cheesy at all ( my pet peeve ). The girls who run it are so friendly and super accommodating! Would totally recommend.

Vanessa · Married on 01/21/2017

The Reverie Booth was the highlight of our wedding reception! All of our guest had an absolute BLAST with the amazing props (seriously so incredibly original and fun), printed on a customized template specific to our wedding. The best part was the incredible guest book that we received with a copy of all the pictures taken at the booth, with notes from our guests. Andrew and I couldn't get enough of the book and the pictures, and we couldn't have imagined our reception without the booth! Thank you for making our day so special and helping to capture some incredible memories with the people we love!

Kelsey · Married on 01/14/2017

Absolutely loved having The Reverie Booth at our wedding! All our guests had a blast with it, and it looked amazing too - way better than the standard photobooth. I would give them six out of five stars if I could. ;)

• keeley

keeley · Married on 07/02/2016

The Reverie Booth rocks! Couldn't imagine having an event with out it! They traveled all the way to NC for my big day and I couldn't have happier with how it turned out! 10/10 would recommend!

Bonnie · Married on 04/16/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with The Reverie Booth. The quality, communication and organization were outstanding. My family and friends have raved about it since our big night! Can't wait to use them again for another event.

Heather · Married on 01/04/2014

The Reverie Booth was such a hit! The props are so creative and random in the best possible way! You and your guests will not stop laughing. Totally different from the type of photo booths you normally see. Having the pictures print out with a click or sent to your phone is such a great feature! Highly recommended!