ILLUMINATE South Florida Photo Booth

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map

Congratulations on your engagement and the new season you are entering into!

It was only a few years ago that ILLUMINATE owner, Caitlin, was planning her own wedding. So she vividly remembers how exciting, yet stressful that can be. ILLUMINATE strives to give you that personalized attention and customization that you deserve (and probably will not get from the big photo booth companies), so that you can focus on actually preparing for your marriage and enjoying your big day! We provide the “phototainment” to light up your wedding… lots of fun, capturing the memories, and sharing them with the world.

Please check out our website and reach out to tell us about your wedding (or other event) ideas. We would be honored to be a part of making it happen exactly how you have envisioned it!

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$645

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$545

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration
    Kenia G. Married on 01/11/2021

Very Accommodating

It was such a pleasure to work with Illuminate. The right questions were asked during the booking process, our special requests were happily accommodated, and we were impressed with the level of customization that we were provided. Above all, guests were very pleased with how friendly they were attended to during the event. We look forward to working with Illuminate again in the future!

ILLUMINATE South Florida Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Kenia! We really appreciate it and are so happy to hear that we met our standard of 5 star service for your guests. We pride ourselves in providing a more personalized/custom approach, so it's great to know that was noticed. It was such a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to the next event!
    Kim W. Married on 12/06/2018

Star of the Event!

My company just held a holiday reception in Fort Lauderdale and Illuminate provided a photo booth for us at the event . Caitlin, the owner, was fabulous to work with offering to customize the experience for us . She made custom props specific to our organization and designed the photo prints to meet our specific needs. She arrived early and had everything well organized and ready to go before the first guest arrived. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to amp up an event with fun for everyone!

ILLUMINATE South Florida Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review telling others about your experience, Kim. We loved doing the phototainment for your event. The custom cards your tutors were able to give the students was extra sweet and special!
    Mary B. Married on 01/27/2018
    I highly recommend ILLUMINATE South Florida Photo Booth. I was fortunate enough to work with them this weekend for a Butterfly Baby Shower. Caitlin took the time to coordinate the props with the theme and color of the shower. My clients loved the set up style of the booth and spent most the party taking pictures with Caitlin, so it was well used. It was fun seeing the guests get their pictures taken then regroup and take pictures again. Caitlin was very professional but friendly and engaging, so everyone felt comfortable taking pictures. And to top it all off, the memory album she made and gave to my clients at the end of the party was a wonderful way for them to remember the special day. Thank you again Illuminate South Florida Photo Booth. I will definitely be using you again.

ILLUMINATE South Florida Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mary Beth. It was a wonderful shower, and I'm so happy we were able to be part of helping everybody to have a good time and remember it for years to come!

It's All in the Details It's All in the Details Wedding Planners

2500 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312
Location of (ILLUMINATE South Florida Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding