The Regency Conference Center Reviews

The Regency Conference Center 6
The Regency Conference Center 7

Madeline · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, easy, calming, efficient

Michelle made my wedding day the best day of my life! I never had to worry about anything and remained calm and was able to take in every second. If there were any hiccups, I would have never known about it. I am so thankful we chose Michell at the Regency!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Regency Conference Center 8
    The Regency Conference Center 9
    The Regency Conference Center 10

E · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you to Michelle Jens and the staff at The Regency. My daughters wedding this past weekend all went so well! I'm kind of amazed. Only because it seemed like there were so many moving parts but once it got moving, it all just moved! Thank you so much Michelle, for all you did through out but also for the last minute things you took care of without a blink - moving the cocktails, the water idea, etc. I so appreciate everything. And the 'get ready' room looked great with the presentation of the food and the big mirror.

By all accounts, the food was delicious. I know my plate was! The staff I encountered was awesome.

I know I am biased but I thought the pergola area and the reception space looked beautiful. Beyond my expectations. The mahogany chairs! The flowers! I know you are already a fan of An Affair to Remember but I will be raving about you, about Jodi at AATR, The Regency and DJ Robb. There were people, lots of people, on the dance floor from beginning to end! And the cake by Wedding Wonderland - SO GOOD!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Hanna · Married on 11/18/2017

I worked with Michelle Jens for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing!! She took care of everything for me from ordering all of the rental items to contacting my decorators, etc to make sure they were all on the same page so my entire process was completely stress free. Not to mention, 2 days before the wedding we made the decision to change the ceremony from outside to inside due to the rain. Michelle made sure she took care of everything including ordering draping and an archway so my ceremony could still look amazing. I had a ton of complements on how amazing the food was during the reception and how beautiful the venue was. The entire day went so smoothly and I did not have a single issue at all!! I would highly recommend the Regency and Michelle Jens to any bride that is in the market!!! Amazing venue and staff!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    The Regency Conference Center 11
    The Regency Conference Center 12
    The Regency Conference Center 13
    The Regency Conference Center 14

Ashlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely the best customer service around. We had the easiest and most flawless wedding reception imaginable! We recommend the Regency for everyone!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/27/2014

Recently I worked closely with Lauren Dean and her team at the Hilton Garden Inn. We had lots of out of town guests coming in for my wedding in Belleville, IL and Lauren knocked it out of the park! She nailed down every detail and made my guests incredibly comfortable from the minute they checked in. Our suites were perfection, the breakfast is to die for and the staff will take care of your every need!! We will totally take this experience with us and look for a Hilton Garden Inn everywhere we go! Our rehearsal dinner was held at the Regency and Angie Morgan made sure she also lived up to our expectations. The food was great and fabulous presentation! Her staff on hand had fabulous personalities and made sure my guests had a blast! Hats off to their team! Best in the area!!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

KOURTNEY · Married on 08/18/2018

Michelle and the Regency did a great job giving me and my husband an almost perfect wedding day! We wish we could do it all over again. Michelle was so helpful in making sure we had everything we wanted and needed.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Cory · Married on 05/19/2018

3.5

We loved working with Michelle, she was absolutely amazing. She made sure everything was perfect of what she could control.

Sent on 06/06/2018

3.8
      3.0

Overall, our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and everything came together. The planning process we had some miscommunications. We were told one thing and then given another (time, equipment). But in the end the staff was professional, polite to our guests, and we had an incredible day.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Sheryl · Married on 08/04/2018

3.2
      3.0
      2.0

Over all my husband and I were pleased with the venue. One small complaint we have is that we felt rushed. My bridesmaids were running late and we were rushed to get down the isle. I feel like we could have been shown a little more patience here. Also, the guests felt rushed because staff were quickly collecting plates before some had finished their meal. I would book the Regency Conference Center again, I'd just request these changes be made.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Melinda · event on 12/16/2017

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

I had my husbands 50th celebration there and the service was awful, the sales lady will smile and be your best friend until she gets your number then everything she promised you she will not provide. Do not spend your money at the Regenvy Conference Center in Ofallon Illinois.

Sent on 12/29/2017