The Photo Booth Pros .com Reviews

14 | Marcus Hook, PA

14 Reviews for The Photo Booth Pros .com

Amy · Married on 11/06/2014

The Photo Booth Pros are top notch. We used their services for a large two day convention and it went off without a hitch! Preston & Sue were extremely professional, hard working & Fun! Their attention to detail, high quality work & delivery were most impressive. We will most definitely work with the Photo Booth Pros again in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Niambi · Married on 10/16/2014

I used The Photo Booth Pros for my wedding 08-16-15 @ The Merion in Cinnaminson NJ & they were absolutely amazing. I loved them from start to finish. Preston was very professional and courteous from the beginning of our process al the way to the very end when he presented us with a book of all of the photos that were taken that night. Great response time after I requested info, and a very easy process. Our guest absolutely loved the photo booth, the props, Preston and his staff, guest are still calling us about it. (*_*) We were able to add out our own background color to compliment our reception area. We were also able to pick a song to our slideshow that was available just hours after our reception ended. Overall The Photo Booth Pros get an A+ from Mr. & Mrs. Vincent..... I don't usually do reviews, but I must let you know you are I good hands with these guys. TRUST ME.
    Thanks so much Preston.... I have to find another reason to have a photo booth.. LOL

Sent on 08/19/2015

Lillian · Married on 01/11/2014

My daughter's quinceanera party was perfect!! Preston and his wife were awesome!! My guess haven't stop calling about The Photo Booth Pro's they were so impressed with the photo's, the huge selection of props and the ability to like to their Facebook page. Preston was accommodating, professional and friendly I highly
    recommend them!

Sent on 01/12/2014

nancy · Married on 10/05/2013

Preston very very easy to work with. He is professional as well as helping everyone enjoy their experience. THe photo booth was so much fun

Sent on 11/19/2013

jodi · Married on 08/08/2013

Would highly recommend Preston and the PhotoBoothPros, very professional, the quality of services and pictures were perfect. Very courteous staff, and the photobooth was the hit of my daughters sweet 16 party.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2013

Preston and his staff.........A m a z i n g!!!!!! They were a pleasure to work with. Professional, informative and prepared. He was one of our favorite venders to work with. My daughter's wedding was even more fabulous because they were part of the event. More than 2 thumbs up for Preston and his assistant. They became family that night. I would recommend The Photo Booth Pros to anyone that wants to ensure that FUN is part of their event. Make a photo booth a must for every event!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Bernice · Married on 06/29/2013

The Photo Booth Pros was a totally wonderful and unexpected wedding gift. We met and married a couple of years after both our beloved spouses died and we were given a new chance at life.
    Preston & Susan were absolutely amazing in their professionalism and attention to creating an outstanding memory. In reading their reviews as we prepared ours, I'd have to say "ditto" so as not to be redundant. We're very grateful for the amazing memories.
    Bernice & David 6/29/2013

Sent on 08/16/2013

Our event was a 40th anniversary party held in our home. Preston Tiley responded to my initial call the same day. He explained how he sets everything up, what services he gives and also sent me to his website. We spoke a few times on the phone. n the day of the event, he came to the house, set up, talked our guests (50 people) and made the party fun for everyone. Our guests all felt this was a wonderful addition to our party. After everyone left, he packed up easily . There was not problem with anything. Thank you, Preston, for adding so much to our party.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Kathleen · Married on 03/02/2013

I hired The Photo Booth Pros for my mom's 70th surprise birthday party which we held at a restaurant. It was a blast for both the kids and the adults and the pics are so much fun to look at on the website. Preston and Sue handled the event seamlessly with professionalism and patience with the kids and afterward followed up to see if I had questions or concerns. Having the photo booth really added fun to our event. I would highly recommend the Photo Booth Pros.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Kirsten · Married on 10/27/2012

Preston and his staff were beyond professional from the first day I contacted him. I was having a small wedding and was able to find a package that fit into my budget. My guests LOVED the photobooth- it is something people are still talking about. There are so many cool pictures that will add to our amazing memories! The staff stayed beyond our contracted hours to ensure that all of our guests had a chance to have FUN!!! Thank you Photo Booth Pros for making our wedding day EXTRA SPECIAL!

Sent on 11/05/2012

We were completely thrilled with services rendered by "The Photo Booth Pros". Preston and his lovely wife, were so friendly, professional and accommadating. We were able to select the music that was played inside the booth and it was large enough to fit 10 people at one time! Our Vow Renewal was enhanced by the fabulous props and pictures taken in the photo booth. The guests enjoyed themselves, young and old alike, by utilizing the photo booth. The team had everyone excited and motivated to "pose" for pictures throughout the night. We have been reviewing the pictures in our scrapbook and online over and over again! I ca not thank them enough for their excellent service!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/23/2012

I was very happy with the service provided by the Photo booth Pros. Preston was great with responding to phone calls and was willing to get any props that we wanted on top of what they provided for us. Many of my guests told me that they had a great time and that Preston and his wife made their time using the booth even better. I would highly recommended using the Photo Booth Pros.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Sage · Married on 05/26/2012

The Photo Booth Pro's were great! Their staff was so professional and nice. They even offered to help ME during the event! They were dealt very patiently with the little kids and the adult loved them. They arrived on time and even stayed late. Amazing options with the photos taken during the night are offered, and they're just a fantastic company. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Erin · Married on 05/26/2012

AWESOME COMPANY! I left my wedding with a book of photos! It was amazing.

Sent on 06/04/2012