Devine Photo Booths

South River, New Jersey View map Visit website

A photo booth rental service in South River, New Jersey, Devine Photo Booths provides classic enclosed photo booths at couples' wedding or special event. Photo booths at Devine Photo Booths has the fastest dye sublimation printing cycle in the photo booth industry and can accommodate up to eight people at once. The booths have an elegant look, adding another element of nostalgia to your wedding. Couples will provide their guests with a time to remember by taking wacky and funny photos that will be cherished forever.

The team at Devine Photo Booths offers delivery, setup, and cleanup services for your photo booth. Couples have the option to select the classic photo booth, LED inflatable booth, or a step and repeat. Photo strips will be available for you and your guests to take home the same night. Photo booths include a wide range of items, including backdrops and props. You will be able to see a compilation of the photos taken throughout the night via a CD and DVD of images, a flip book, and prints. Photo booths can also be integrated with social media for quick sharing.

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Backdrop(s)
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)

Message vendor

• Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop looking you found the best!

Devine photo booths and Devine entertainment did an AMAZING job at my wedding on January 8,2022.They had everyone up and on the dance floor the entire night. The photo booth we had the roaming one for cocktail hour and in the reception the entire night along with the open air photo booth!Everyone absolutely loved the props! The assortment was huge and they made sure they cleaned all the props with Lysol wipes. When booking I had seen them at met life stadium with my bridesmaids they treated us like friends from the start! Nick and his wife Lindsay was incredibly easy to work with leading up to the wedding. They were quick to respond to any emails along with phone calls and text messages. They have very fair prices, and offer a variety of options based on your needs. The photo booth attendants were so nice and professional. Nick was the DJ and his MC Dominick was also very professional and kept the party alive! Definitely recommend hiring this vendor for future parties!
    Sandra K. Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing !!!

My husband and I were so impressed with this company! We met them at a bridal show over a year ago and decided to book them. There professionalism was outstanding my guests raved about the photo booth. I had booked my photo booth through Nick the owner. The two attendants at my wedding were phenomenal Lindsay and Lauren they made sure all our guests had a great time!!! Let me tell you Devine is the way to go !! You get what you pay for they are worth every penny!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Photo Booth

I would 210% recommend Nick and the rest of the Devine Photobooths Group to anyone looking for a reliable and personable photo booth company. Nick and Lyndsay were so easy and pleasant to work with. They made my wedding day extra special with their care and attention to everything I wanted. The best part was the Tardis Booth since my husband loves Doctor Who!

Nick was also an exceptional DJ for my wedding. He made sure the guests were having fun and dancing all night. He was constantly checking to make sure everything was going as I hoped.

Nick and Lyndsay are two of the nicest people I have ever met, especially in the wedding circuit. We have become good friends through all of this and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Thank you guys for making Joe and my wedding so fantastic!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Devine Photo Booths 1
Exclusive

Absolute Celebrations Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Who doesn’t want to remember their night with personalized photo strips of the whole family? Nick’s photo booths and props are always crowd favorite. Thank you for supporting us when needed!

Action Limousine Action Limousine Wedding Limos

Its always great to work with Nick from Devine Photobooths! He has some one of a kind photobooth setups that your wedding guests will never forget!

The Imperia The Imperia Banquet Halls

Experienced professionals bringing your party up a notch with their fantastic photo booths!

12 Congress Lane South River, New Jersey, 08882
855-602-6684
732-723-7353

11-9 MONDAY-THURSDAY
Location of (Devine Photo Booths)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding