Devine Photo Booths Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Stephanie M. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop looking you found the best!

Devine photo booths and Devine entertainment did an AMAZING job at my wedding on January 8,2022.They had everyone up and on the dance floor the entire night. The photo booth we had the roaming one for cocktail hour and in the reception the entire night along with the open air photo booth!Everyone absolutely loved the props! The assortment was huge and they made sure they cleaned all the props with Lysol wipes. When booking I had seen them at met life stadium with my bridesmaids they treated us like friends from the start! Nick and his wife Lindsay was incredibly easy to work with leading up to the wedding. They were quick to respond to any emails along with phone calls and text messages. They have very fair prices, and offer a variety of options based on your needs. The photo booth attendants were so nice and professional. Nick was the DJ and his MC Dominick was also very professional and kept the party alive! Definitely recommend hiring this vendor for future parties!
    Sandra K. Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing !!!

My husband and I were so impressed with this company! We met them at a bridal show over a year ago and decided to book them. There professionalism was outstanding my guests raved about the photo booth. I had booked my photo booth through Nick the owner. The two attendants at my wedding were phenomenal Lindsay and Lauren they made sure all our guests had a great time!!! Let me tell you Devine is the way to go !! You get what you pay for they are worth every penny!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Photo Booth

I would 210% recommend Nick and the rest of the Devine Photobooths Group to anyone looking for a reliable and personable photo booth company. Nick and Lyndsay were so easy and pleasant to work with. They made my wedding day extra special with their care and attention to everything I wanted. The best part was the Tardis Booth since my husband loves Doctor Who!

Nick was also an exceptional DJ for my wedding. He made sure the guests were having fun and dancing all night. He was constantly checking to make sure everything was going as I hoped.

Nick and Lyndsay are two of the nicest people I have ever met, especially in the wedding circuit. We have become good friends through all of this and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Thank you guys for making Joe and my wedding so fantastic!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Catherine Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I used Devine Photo Booths for our 9/2/2018 wedding. Everyone loved the photo booth! The pictures were great quality and they supplied a lot of fun props. People were given the option to have the photo texted directly to their phones in addition to the hard copy. Nick was able to make the photo printout design match our invitations. After the wedding, we received a photo album with copies of all of the pictures taken along with a USB flash drive. We highly recommend Devine Photo Booths.
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 07/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our photo booth was amazing! Devine has the most unique photo booth and everyone loved it. Nick also made us an album afterwards of all the pictures! We can’t thank you enough, our guests had the best time :)
    Megan Married on 05/20/2018

Best photobooth ever

Nick and his crew were fantastic. So helpful and had so many people in the photobooth ALL night. There were so many props to choose from and everyone got a copy of the photos, no matter how many people were in the booth. and my wife and I got a copy of every picture in a hand picked scrap book. Nick also was our DJ and he was amazing. he had people on the dance floor all night and played such a great mix of songs. I couldn’t have been happier!
  • Patty
    Patty Married on 04/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    WOW! Is all I can say. I booked my wedding that was this past weekend with Piazza di Roma and they use this vendor for the their photobooth and set it up for me. So i honestly had no clue what I was getting but trusted my venue. I was BLOWN away. My guests absolutely loved the photo booth. Everything went flawless! I got a scrapbook at the end of the night with all my guests photos and messages to us. There is a new option to add a portable selfie light! GET it!!!!!!!!! Takes your picture instantly during the cocktail hour etc and you can send it to yourself immediately. My guests thought this was absolutely unique and so much fun.

Thank you so so much for doing our wedding!!!!!!
    Dede Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We found Nick from Devine photo booths at a Bridal Expo in Fairfield, NJ, and we were impressed from the start. He answered every question we had and gave us a fabulous deal for my daughter's wedding day, on October 21 st. He was very professional, always responded quickly to any emails or calls, and was just a really nice guy to deal with. The photo booth was the hit of the wedding, everyone loved it and the wide variety of props he had available. He had a very busy night, but kept everyone moving so there were no long lines. My daughter, Katie and her husband, Tony, loved the book he gave her at the end of the night with all the photos in it, it's something they will remember forever. He even brought over extra copies to my husband and I, of our family when we all went in the booth, it was really sweet and considerate. I would highly recommend Nick if you need a photo booth for any occasion, it was one of the highlights of the night!
    Erin Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nick and his team at Devine Photobooths did a phenomenal job at my wedding. They provided everyone with a ton of props; even animal head masks which made for hysterical - albeit, memorable - photos! One of my favorite touches was giving my husband and I a scrapbook of everyone's pictures throughout the night - they even had guests sign it off with cute message, too! They were so accommodating throughout the entire planning process, and were quick to respond to any questions that came up, as well. To Nick and his team - a big THANK YOU for a memorable night! :)
    Matt Married on 03/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm writing this from my honeymoon to tell you how exceptional our experience was. Our guests had an absolute blast. Let's talk specifics: the prop table was EXCELLENT. Nothing was old, dirty, or felt used and there were a LOT of them. We had the upgraded package that allowed texting of the photos. All guests had copies of the photos as well within a group. No corners are turned and they are extremely communicative. Thank you and do yourself a favor and stop debating. Call them and book now. You will not be disappointed
    Ashley Married on 03/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nick did such an incredible job for my husband and I's wedding! First, he was very helpful in designing a background for us for our photo strips. Second, the props were amazing! Third, I loved how each person in the photo could get a copy of their photo and how they could ALSO get it texted or emailed to them! Lastly, I was so appreciative to get a scrapbook of everyone's photos as well as messages from them as an awesome keepsake. I also got a flash drive of all the photos taken that night too! I would absolutely hire Nick for future events!
    Denise Married on 09/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can not express how pleased, happy, and thankful I am that chose Devine for my photo booth at my wedding 9/4/16 .....Nick is extremely nice. What for me was he made sure he found us to make sure we did photos in the booth....and at the end of the night I was handed such a beautiful HUGE book that was so touching it brought me chills ...i REALLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND DIVINE
    Brittany Married on 05/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nick from Devine is AMAZING...we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We also had a photobooth and I would highly recommend everyone having one. People raved about it all night. Thanks Devine Entertainment for making our wedding great!!!!!
    Justine Married on 12/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Devine was great to work with. They were prompt with communication and flexible with price. The quality of photos were perfect and the props! They brought so many fun props (their chicken head prop may have found its way on the dance floor!) at the end of the night they gave me a book with all the strips with notes my guests wrote and a flash drive of all the photos. My guests loved this!
    Natalie Married on 11/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nick was so helpful throughout the whole process!! He worked with us to get everything exactly how we wanted it. We got a great deal and I couldn't be happier with the scrapebook we got at the end of our wedding. The blow up photobooth was amazing, it held so many people! Everyone at our wedding got in, even people we didn't think would. There was literally a line all night, so worth the money and now we have so many awesome photos and memories! I love that we also got a usb drive with all of the pictures and that anyone could access them. I would recommend a million times over, I couldn't imagine having had any other kind of booth at my wedding!! :)
    Stephanie Married on 10/23/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Devine Photobooth was and excellent addition to our wedding. Everyone had so much fun with the photobooth and all the props. Nick and his attendant did a wonderful job and put together a cute scrapbook with all the pictures in it. If you are looking for a unique and fun photobooth this is the way to go!
  • User2282011 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Devine Photobooths for our Wedding recommended by a friend. Chelsea and Steve ran the photobooth and were attentive all night!! Did a great job with the scrap book, endless props, and the flash drive extra was awesome. They picture quality was great and we loved the name monogram on the bottom of everyone's pictures! Our guests loved the photobooth at the wedding, it was talked about afterwards !!! Well worth it to book with them for your wedding, very comparable pricing to other wedding photobooth companies. Thank you !!!! :)
    Jessica Married on 08/01/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had every single person in my wedding come up to me and tell me that this was the best photo booth they have ever seen. The staff were so funny and so accommodating, there aren't words to describe how amazing this company is. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to add amazing memories to their wedding.
    Kimberly Married on 05/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Devine Photo Booths on a recommendation from a family member and we are so happy that we did.
    The Photo Booth is large and comfortable with a lot of great props. Nick was excellent with our guests, especially the kids. Our package included the Photo Scrap Book..... A MUST HAVE for the Bride and Groom.
    Jamie Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our guests had the best time with the photobooth at our wedding. At the end of the wedding, we got a beautiful book of memories with our guests having the time of their lives. The photobooth itself was spacious so families and friends could all fit. Everything was amazing!
    Kimberly Married on 10/11/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Devine Photo Booth was a great idea. Our guests had so much fun with the booth & are still raving about it a month later. The props were awesome. We received a ton of photos on the USB - we got a digital & printed copy of each photo taken.

Nick the owner was easy to work with and accommodating of our requests to change our photo strip design. We would definitely recommend this company.
    Beth Married on 09/06/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    A fancy booth that looks cool at your wedding. this is the 2nd time I have used these guys. Great work. Lots of props and they make you a scrap book as the night goes on. They also give you a zip drive so even the funny pics people think no one will see, you get a copy of.
  • User1663073 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nick was super easy to deal with and flexible with what we were looking for. The Photo Booth was a great value and HUGE hit with our guests. Having two people to help out and guide our guests through the process as well as provide extra print outs and create an album for us was perfect.
  • User1706336 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Devine a Entertainment was phenomenal and the owner, Nicholas Devine did everything possible to make our wedding spectacular. His Photobooth and props were so much fun for our guests and I'm so glad we chose this enhancement for our big day. Nicholas was also gracious enough to create a digital cd of the images as well as a hard copy photo album for us to keep of all the pictures taken by our guests. If you can believe it, he was so prepared that he actually had the photo album completed at the end of the reception for us to take home. It was such a relief to deal with a vendor so on task and one that always had our best interests at heart. Nicholas was consistently on task from start to finish. Before the wedding, he worked diligently to personalize our experience by helping us to choose the perfect background design for our guests' Photobooth images. All of Nicholas' actions truly demonstrated how perfect he wanted our big day to be. On the day of the wedding, Nicholas went above and beyond by coming prepared with his DJ equipment in case there was an issue with our band. He also brought the uplighting for the reception room as well as projected a lit up, rotating signature on the dance floor for us. It was such a sweet touch to have our names and wedding date spinning about the dance floor for the duration of the reception. Nicholas/Devine Entertainment is certainly a vendor you can trust and count on. Everything Nicholas said he was going to do for us, he did and then some. I am so very impressed by his dedication to his profession and his work habits are commendable. It was such a wonderful experience to work with Devine Entertainment and my husband and I look forward to using them in the future. We are so grateful to Nicholas and his company for making our wedding so memorable. Down to the last detail, everything was such a success and I would recommend Devine Entertainment to anyone I know and without hesitation, can assure them a fabulous wedding!
    Katie Event on: 05/30/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great service! The kids really enjoyed themselves. Thanks!!
illustration stars