The Perry Hotel Key West Reviews

4 Reviews for The Perry Hotel Key West

• Taylor

Taylor W. · Married on 04/06/2019

Outstanding service!

My husband and I chose The Perry Hotel for our wedding reception in Key West, and they did not disappoint! Carolyn was our event manager for The Perry Hotel, and she made planning a destination wedding easy and fun! The food, the service, the staff..... everything was perfect. The Perry Hotel made our fairy tale wedding come true! 11/10 - would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Kolin

Kolin · Married on 12/06/2018

WOW! Book your wedding today with The Perry!

I found The Perry through a few blogs and they were listed as the best new hotel in the Keys. My fiancé and I flew down for a quick scouting mission from Savannah, GA and all we could say was WOW. We quickly booked with the help of Carolyn and Jenny. The Perry is chill, gorgeous, attentive, comfortable, close to everything, extremely easy to work with. They catered to our every suggestion and made suggestions where we needed them. The restaurant is where we held our reception for 50 people and it was absolutely perfect and our guests RAVED about the service and the food. We stayed with our guests for an entire week. Every guest we had was blown away and they all say they have a favorite destination to come back to over and over. It is totally worth getting The Grand Suite. We had several gatherings there and on the amazing balcony. Again, thank you guys so much for wowing us and our guests beyond what we expected for our wedding celebration.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/21/2017

Awesome, Trendy, Relaxing, Perfection...

My husband and I, along with our family, stayed at The Perry hotel following our wedding for 3 days celebrating our marriage and spending time with he family. We wanted to something close enough to Duval street in Key West, but far enough away that we were not part of the craziness of Duval street. My husband and I did quite a bit of research and stumbled upon The Perry Hotel and knew right away it was exactly what we were looking for. We connected with Carolyn Butiste who helped us set up our rooms and group rates. She was incredibly helpful and patient. The day we arrived we walked in the hotel (LOVED the décor) and were greeted with a champagne toast! The entire stay the staff was so friendly and kept the hotel absolutely spotless. Both Matt's Kitchen and the Salty Oyster (bar) had AMAZING food and once one happy hour ended, the other started (#GENIUS)! The pool area was so nice and relaxing and we truly enjoyed our time at the hotel.

Sent on 11/14/2018