The Perfect Touch Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Megan
    Megan K. Getting married on 07/05/2022

2 weddings in the time span of one!

Nicole and Lindsey were simply fabulous. They planned our destination wedding and they made it so easy on us! They have amazing contacts and great relationships with vendors in the area. It was also a huge pro for me that they have a line of incredible rentals! That took out one or more people that we would have to hire. They planned the perfect wedding for us and then Covid happened. Lindsey and Nicole were incredibly flexible and did everything in their power to make our wedding day perfect for us. They completely replanned the wedding (venue and all) in just a couple of weeks. They planned the most special and intimate wedding for us. It was a stressful time but I wasn't worried about the wedding details at all. I completely trusted that they had it handled. We absolutely would not have been able to make it happen all the way from Texas without them!
  • Celeste
    Celeste D. Getting married on 01/02/2022

Fantastic & Fresh!

I am a florist, working with Lindsey & Nicole was so much fun as well as professional & timely. They are passionate about what they do and this was clear when working with them!
    Mary M. Married on 09/04/2021

Destination Crested Butte

Planning our daughter’s dream wedding in Crested Butte, CO was a bit scary from 1,000 miles away in Nashville, TN. After researching wedding planners we decided on The Perfect Touch and as soon as Nicole took on our wedding I knew we had nothing to worry about. She was able to connect us with just the right vendors. She answered our many questions promptly for six months. Nicole and her crew were with us from rehearsal through the day after party guiding us the whole way. Our weekend was amazing! Thank you Nicole!

Mary,

Thank you so much! Kirby and Andy's wedding weekend bash was one for the books! We will miss working with you all, and are so excited to see what the future holds for these two!
    Jill Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing professional and truly caring

Lindsey planned my daughter's wedding from start to finish in the midst of covid and we cannot say how thankful we are. She allowed us to enjoy the process of planning without the stress. She is professional and her attention to detail was spot on. They truly are a one stop shop and the rentals are one of a kind. Highly recommended the perfect touch for any planning and rentals needed.

The Perfect Touch's reply:

Thank you Jill! We had an absolute blast planning your wedding! It truly was such a magical weekend! We will miss you!!
    Leah Married on 07/22/2020
    I was a apart of the wedding party and I was impressed with Nicole's hardwork and organization. The day of the wedding, I felt that the bride and us bridesmaids could truly enjoy getting ready and having girl time because Nicole was working hard to make sure everything was accounted for and set up. She was helpful and enthusiastic. She was ready to make my friends wedding day, perfect!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 05/30/2020

Nicole & The Perfect Touch are absolute rockstars!!

When I first talked on the phone with Nicole, over a year and a half before our wedding would actually happen, I knew immediately that she would be the perfect person (and have the perfect touch!) to make our wedding an absolute dream. Nicole is so attentive to detail and cares so deeply about her clients - as a bride planning from out-of-state, and then having to post-pone in midst of COVID, she helped me through the emotional rollercoaster that is planning (and post-poning) a wedding. She was available by text and phone call whenever I needed, and counseled me through the best plans of action, whether changing up decor or managing potential family incidents. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch, and it is all because of Nicole and Lindsey's tireless work making our dream come to life - Nicole and Lindsey hustled and bustled for us, and if anything went wrong, we had no idea about it because they smoothed over every wrinkle! I could not recommend Nicole more strongly as both a planner and encourager through the wedding planning process - she went above and beyond for me, and has the biggest heart for her brides & grooms! I sometimes ~almost~ wish we were still planning our wedding, just because it would mean getting to work more with Nicole! We love y'all, Nicole & Lindsey!

The Perfect Touch's reply:

Lauren our hearts are so full by this review. It was such a joy getting to know you and your husband over our year plus of planning. Your family is truly the sweetest! This review means so much! ❤️
  • Cristi
    Cristi B. Married on 12/29/2019

Professional, Affordable, So Organized and So Kind!

Working with Nicole was amazing. She made our daughter's wedding function smoothly, and she worked with a smile and professionalism the whole time!
    We would recommend Nicole and The Perfect Touch to anyone looking for great coordination!
    Annie R. Married on 10/12/2019

There wouldn't have been a wedding without her

After I read that a couple spends about 20 hours every week planning their wedding, I knew we needed a planner. Since we already had our venue booked, I reached out and asked if there was anyone in particular that they enjoyed working with. They recommended Nicole and it was apparent from the very first conversation with her why. She's so friendly, caring, and understanding. She brings a necessary calmness from the planning process to the day of. I can say with absolute certainty that we would've eloped had it not been for her. Highly recommend.

The Perfect Touch's reply:

Well jeeze, way to make me tear up! Thank you so much for the kind words. Working with you and Sarad was so wonderful, and I really enjoyed getting to know the two of you! Cheers to a fabulous future together!
    Megan Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding in August 2019

Perfect Touch was amazing for our wedding! Very professional and organized. Best decision we made was to hire Perfect Touch for our wedding! Very highly recommend.
    Samantha M. Married on 08/31/2019

Nicole is a Wedding Lifesaver

Nicole will make your wedding day smooth and enjoyable! I used Nicole and her services as a day of coordinator and it might have been the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. Her flexibility and attention to detail take a lot of stress and coordination off of you, your significant other and family members. She really thinks of everything and asks all of the right questions. Her rental items are also really clutch on wedding day! Do yourself a favor and hire her asap to create an easy going wedding day!

The Perfect Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! It was such a pleasure working with you and Ben! The entire day was seriously so perfect! Congrats newlyweds!
    Katie Married on 07/27/2019
    Nicole is very professional and knows her stuff! She's very knowledgeable in all things wedding. Super easy to work with and goes out of the way to help you with all of the little details that you would never think of.
  • Aaron
    Aaron L. Married on 07/27/2019

Great attention to detail

Nicole was great from the initial planning to the day of. We couldn't have done it without her setting everything up and thinking of everything. Her rental items are awesome, no need to have to buy lanterns you'll never use again, she's got them and everything else. 100% recommend Nicole!

The Perfect Touch's reply:

Thank you Aaron! It was a pleasure being apart of you and Katie's special day! Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!
    Rachel Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

Nicole at The Perfect Touch is amazing. She made all our dreams become a reality at our wedding. The day was PERFECT, and we did not have to worry about a thing. Nicole took charge and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. I also loved how easy she was to talk to, if I had a question or concern she was very quick to response and always felt like she was giving me her honest answer .
  • Krista
    Krista J. Married on 10/19/2018

Nicole is amazing

I started planning my Estes Park, Colorado destination wedding on my own, and very quickly realized that I couldn't do it all myself. Nicole was recommended to me by several of our other vendors and hiring her as a day of coordinator was the best decision I made for my wedding day. She was available leading up to our wedding for my 10,000 questions and to talk me through everything I was worried about. She did a fantastic and thorough job of creating our day of timeline, which changed several times but she just rolled with the changes and made it work. I ended every conversation with her feeling calmer than I started, and she really made the planning process so much less stressful than it could have been because of her experience and her history with our venue and many of our vendors. I put a lot of trust in her to make our day great, which is hard for me to do, and she did not disappoint! Not only did she do a great job planning, she also took all of my ideas and vision for what I wanted our reception to look like and made it happen that day, taking the stress of decorating off my hands completely. Our day flew by so quickly, and I don't remember one issue or one thing that I had to worry about, and I know that's thanks to Nicole and her planning. Nicole is kind, funny, organized, thoughtful, and real, and I would hire her again 1,000 times if I could.
  • Lauri
    Lauri W. Married on 10/13/2018

Nicole is absolutely delightful!

I was part of a wedding where Nicole was the wedding planner. The day of the ceremony the florist never showed up and after ignoring Nicole's phone calls finally called and told Nicole she had double booked weddings that day and was not going to make it in time. I heard Nicole on the phone with this vendor, kind but firm, saying she expected the bride to not only be reimbursed full payment but also an extra amount for the trouble. Nicole informed the venue and advised them to take this florist off their preferred vendor list, which they did. Nicole told all of us to grab the flowers off the tables in the restaurant and she proceeded to make bouquets for the bridesmaids and bride just in time for the ceremony. Nobody knew the difference and the bride was just thrilled with how Nicole handled it all! She was very calm, professional and did not want this to affect the bride. The bride just went with the flow but i think it's because Nicole made it all ok. I would highly, highly recommend Nicole and The Perfect Touch for anyone looking for a wedding planner. She is so committed to her couples special day and goes above and beyond. She's just fun to be around, too!
  • Jenn
    Jenn Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole is amazing!

Nicole was amazing! We hired her as a day of coordinator, she helped me out with details I wouldn't have thought about. She was well organized and had good questions for me, my vendors and what was needed for final walk through. She wasn't someone who I felt like I had to manage which was the whole point of hiring her. She did not disappoint! She coordinated with all my vendors and everything went perfect! We couldn't have asked for more. She also has items to rent which was great they added a special touch to our day without having to buy items I will never use again or go through the pain of reselling. She was able to recommend a great photographer within our budget. She made our lives so much easier and just allowed us to enjoy our day! I would highly recommend her she's a great wedding planner who is easy and fun to work with!
    Sue Married on 09/15/2018
    Nicole was amazing! From the moment we first met her, (and she drove down to Denver to meet with us) weeks before the wedding, I knew we were in good hands. She kept my daughter, (the bride) and me (MOB), on track leading up to the big day. She had some great ideas that we had not thought of and from the time she stepped on site, until after the last guest had left the reception, I never worried for one minute, about one single detail. She executed the day with precision - she was organized, friendly, smiling, encouraging, and completely competent. Nicole and her team made this very special day absolutely perfect. Her company is well named - she is The Perfect Touch. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding planner.
    Sarah Married on 09/15/2018
    I am not sure who was more obsessed with Nicole, between myself or my mom!! We freaking LOVED working with her! She was amazing. I hired her as a day-of planner, and from our first phone call all the way through the reception, she was a dream come true. So organized. So responsive. So much fun to work with! She managed the other vendors so I didn't have anything to worry about on the day of. She coordinated all of the decoration setup and took everything off of my plate at the rehearsal. She seriously made our wedding seamless! I cannot recommend her highly enough! Especially if you are getting married in Estes Park, THIS IS YOUR GIRL!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/08/2018

Stress Free Wedding Day!

I hired the Perfect Touch for month of and day of coordination for my wedding. Nicole went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding ran smoothly. She took care of every detail and coordinated with every vendor. I had zero stress on the day of my wedding, because I knew she had it all handled. Her communication was impeccable from the moment I hired her. Her services came at a great value and were worth it without a doubt. I also rented several items from her which made my planning process even easier. Highly, highly recommend. One of the best wedding vendors I hired!
    Sarah Married on 09/01/2018
    In working with Nicole, Mark and I had nothing but a positive experience by her relentless coordination and her beautiful decoration ideas, making our special day run perfectly! Mark and I had no idea where even to begin. We had a vision in our heads of kind of what we wanted and the direction of where we wanted to go with it, but it would have never gone the way it did without her professional help! There are so many things that go into trying to make your wedding day so special, with the least amount of stress, and I could always count on her to give me the best advice. Along the way you come up with so many questions, concerns, and worries in general, at the most random and inconvenient times, but I could contact Nicole anytime of the day and she would get back to me with great feedback, direction or recommendations and completely ease my mind. As far as Vendors, she brought a lot of ideas to us and really helped us shop around for who’s got the “Best Bang for your Buck” is a good way to put it. She helped keep us within our budget, keep us one pace with what needed to be done at what time, and was just an amazing friend in general. Our wedding day went better than planned, everything just went so smoothly, I honestly could not have had such an amazing, stress free, and magical day without her as my wedding planner. I would highly recommend Nicole to anybody trying to work with somebody that goes above and beyond and makes your day exactly what you want it to be. Can’t thank you enough for everything you did along the way, and especially the day of the day. You did an incredible job and were the best wedding planner a newly engaged couple would have.
    Erica Married on 08/04/2018
    Nicole is AMAZING! She was our day of coordinator for our wedding! We met with her a couple months before the wedding and she had a checklist and timeline for everything needed for a smooth and seamless event. She coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure our wedding night was perfect! She was in constant communication and easy to get in touch with! She is fun, personable, and a pleasure to work with! She made our wedding night one to remember and our guests had nothing to give but compliments! We cannot thank her enough, Nicole is the best!
    Sarah Married on 06/02/2018
    Nicole was a true joy to work with & I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. Mine was 200+ with a lot of moving factors and Nicole was extremely organized and handled everything like a true professional. She made the whole wedding planning process fun and enjoyable. As a bride, I never once felt stressed because Nicole took all the stress away! If anything went wrong, she was on it immediately. She also has an amazing, bubbly personality that makes it easy to become friends through the whole process. The Perfect Touch helped me create the wedding of my dreams and a weekend full of celebration that we will forever be grateful for. TRULY THE BEST! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Cathy Married on 06/02/2018
    As the MOTB, I have a different perspective--I hired Nicole as my daughter lived out of state and needed expertise. Nicole was responsive, professional, caring and always patient and kind. She was part of our fantastic experience and we could not have been happier. With her help we planned this wedding w many moving parts (leis and floral decorations from Hawaii and here, desserts from 4 vendors, games at the venue, 1000 crane display, families/ friends from all over-- to name a few) and the day of the wedding was perfect, touching and FUN. She was so organized that we were ahead of schedule the wedding day and when we were wrapping up, we were amazed that everything was in our cars and ready to go. We still miss her and text her often--I give her the highest rating--Nicole, Thank you!
    Jess Married on 05/27/2018
    Nicole was amazing! She anticipated every need and went above and beyond. Nicole is professional and organized while also being genuine and caring. I highly recommend hiring her. She’ll ensure your wedding is exactly what you envision.
    Allison Married on 10/14/2017
    I would recommend Nicole to anyone planning a wedding, but if you are like me and haven’t had an image of exactly what color your napkins will be or what elements you want to include in your ceremony script since you were 10 years old, you NEED someone like her. Getting Nicole’s Deluxe Package was one of the smartest decisions we made when planning our 2017 wedding; it was likely the decision that saved us the most money and was DEFINITELY the decision that saved us the most stress while planning and on the day of our wedding. My husband and I didn’t give Nicole much to work with at the beginning (“we want good food, probably either a folk or brass band, and maybe some yard games?”) and her experience and creativity helped us bring our few ideas together to put together a wedding we loved. As the bride there were quite a few times I got stressed out about what I still needed to do and literally every interaction I had with her put me at ease (and I will also note that she always responded quickly to all of our questions or concerns). She helped us through every logistical step in the process and by going with her vendor recommendations/having her negotiate with the few we found ourselves we saved more money than we paid to hire her. As a day-of-coordinator, she was on top of her game, kept us on schedule, and dealt with a few unexpected hiccups so that we did not have to worry about them. In addition to keeping everything on track, she did an amazing job of keeping everyone calm and able to have fun even when we ended up having a medical emergency toward the end of our reception. Nicole’s handling of the situation couldn’t have been better and is a testament not just to how good she is at organizing and running an event but how calmly, efficiently, and professionally she can deal with even the biggest wedding disasters!