The Perfect Touch Reviews

The Perfect Touch 5
The Perfect Touch 6
The Perfect Touch 7

Leah · Getting married on 07/22/2020

I was a apart of the wedding party and I was impressed with Nicole's hardwork and organization. The day of the wedding, I felt that the bride and us bridesmaids could truly enjoy getting ready and having girl time because Nicole was working hard to make sure everything was accounted for and set up. She was helpful and enthusiastic. She was ready to make my friends wedding day, perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Annie Rehage · Married on 10/12/2019

There wouldn't have been a wedding without her

After I read that a couple spends about 20 hours every week planning their wedding, I knew we needed a planner. Since we already had our venue booked, I reached out and asked if there was anyone in particular that they enjoyed working with. They recommended Nicole and it was apparent from the very first conversation with her why. She's so friendly, caring, and understanding. She brings a necessary calmness from the planning process to the day of. I can say with absolute certainty that we would've eloped had it not been for her. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/15/2019

The Perfect Touch's reply:

Well jeeze, way to make me tear up! Thank you so much for the kind words. Working with you and Sarad was so wonderful, and I really enjoyed getting to know the two of you! Cheers to a fabulous future together!

Megan · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding in August 2019

Perfect Touch was amazing for our wedding! Very professional and organized. Best decision we made was to hire Perfect Touch for our wedding! Very highly recommend.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Samantha Mcfarling · Married on 08/31/2019

Nicole is a Wedding Lifesaver

Nicole will make your wedding day smooth and enjoyable! I used Nicole and her services as a day of coordinator and it might have been the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. Her flexibility and attention to detail take a lot of stress and coordination off of you, your significant other and family members. She really thinks of everything and asks all of the right questions. Her rental items are also really clutch on wedding day! Do yourself a favor and hire her asap to create an easy going wedding day!

Sent on 09/03/2019

The Perfect Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! It was such a pleasure working with you and Ben! The entire day was seriously so perfect! Congrats newlyweds!

Katie · Married on 07/27/2019

Nicole is very professional and knows her stuff! She's very knowledgeable in all things wedding. Super easy to work with and goes out of the way to help you with all of the little details that you would never think of.

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • Aaron

Aaron Lewis · Married on 07/27/2019

Great attention to detail

Nicole was great from the initial planning to the day of. We couldn't have done it without her setting everything up and thinking of everything. Her rental items are awesome, no need to have to buy lanterns you'll never use again, she's got them and everything else. 100% recommend Nicole!

Sent on 09/09/2019

The Perfect Touch's reply:

Thank you Aaron! It was a pleasure being apart of you and Katie's special day! Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

Nicole at The Perfect Touch is amazing. She made all our dreams become a reality at our wedding. The day was PERFECT, and we did not have to worry about a thing. Nicole took charge and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. I also loved how easy she was to talk to, if I had a question or concern she was very quick to response and always felt like she was giving me her honest answer .

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Krista

Krista Johnson · Married on 10/19/2018

Nicole is amazing

I started planning my Estes Park, Colorado destination wedding on my own, and very quickly realized that I couldn't do it all myself. Nicole was recommended to me by several of our other vendors and hiring her as a day of coordinator was the best decision I made for my wedding day. She was available leading up to our wedding for my 10,000 questions and to talk me through everything I was worried about. She did a fantastic and thorough job of creating our day of timeline, which changed several times but she just rolled with the changes and made it work. I ended every conversation with her feeling calmer than I started, and she really made the planning process so much less stressful than it could have been because of her experience and her history with our venue and many of our vendors. I put a lot of trust in her to make our day great, which is hard for me to do, and she did not disappoint! Not only did she do a great job planning, she also took all of my ideas and vision for what I wanted our reception to look like and made it happen that day, taking the stress of decorating off my hands completely. Our day flew by so quickly, and I don't remember one issue or one thing that I had to worry about, and I know that's thanks to Nicole and her planning. Nicole is kind, funny, organized, thoughtful, and real, and I would hire her again 1,000 times if I could.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole is amazing!

Nicole was amazing! We hired her as a day of coordinator, she helped me out with details I wouldn't have thought about. She was well organized and had good questions for me, my vendors and what was needed for final walk through. She wasn't someone who I felt like I had to manage which was the whole point of hiring her. She did not disappoint! She coordinated with all my vendors and everything went perfect! We couldn't have asked for more. She also has items to rent which was great they added a special touch to our day without having to buy items I will never use again or go through the pain of reselling. She was able to recommend a great photographer within our budget. She made our lives so much easier and just allowed us to enjoy our day! I would highly recommend her she's a great wedding planner who is easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Sue · Married on 09/15/2018

Nicole was amazing! From the moment we first met her, (and she drove down to Denver to meet with us) weeks before the wedding, I knew we were in good hands. She kept my daughter, (the bride) and me (MOB), on track leading up to the big day. She had some great ideas that we had not thought of and from the time she stepped on site, until after the last guest had left the reception, I never worried for one minute, about one single detail. She executed the day with precision - she was organized, friendly, smiling, encouraging, and completely competent. Nicole and her team made this very special day absolutely perfect. Her company is well named - she is The Perfect Touch. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I am not sure who was more obsessed with Nicole, between myself or my mom!! We freaking LOVED working with her! She was amazing. I hired her as a day-of planner, and from our first phone call all the way through the reception, she was a dream come true. So organized. So responsive. So much fun to work with! She managed the other vendors so I didn't have anything to worry about on the day of. She coordinated all of the decoration setup and took everything off of my plate at the rehearsal. She seriously made our wedding seamless! I cannot recommend her highly enough! Especially if you are getting married in Estes Park, THIS IS YOUR GIRL!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    The Perfect Touch 15
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Stress Free Wedding Day!

I hired the Perfect Touch for month of and day of coordination for my wedding. Nicole went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding ran smoothly. She took care of every detail and coordinated with every vendor. I had zero stress on the day of my wedding, because I knew she had it all handled. Her communication was impeccable from the moment I hired her. Her services came at a great value and were worth it without a doubt. I also rented several items from her which made my planning process even easier. Highly, highly recommend. One of the best wedding vendors I hired!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

In working with Nicole, Mark and I had nothing but a positive experience by her relentless coordination and her beautiful decoration ideas, making our special day run perfectly! Mark and I had no idea where even to begin. We had a vision in our heads of kind of what we wanted and the direction of where we wanted to go with it, but it would have never gone the way it did without her professional help! There are so many things that go into trying to make your wedding day so special, with the least amount of stress, and I could always count on her to give me the best advice. Along the way you come up with so many questions, concerns, and worries in general, at the most random and inconvenient times, but I could contact Nicole anytime of the day and she would get back to me with great feedback, direction or recommendations and completely ease my mind. As far as Vendors, she brought a lot of ideas to us and really helped us shop around for who’s got the “Best Bang for your Buck” is a good way to put it. She helped keep us within our budget, keep us one pace with what needed to be done at what time, and was just an amazing friend in general. Our wedding day went better than planned, everything just went so smoothly, I honestly could not have had such an amazing, stress free, and magical day without her as my wedding planner. I would highly recommend Nicole to anybody trying to work with somebody that goes above and beyond and makes your day exactly what you want it to be. Can’t thank you enough for everything you did along the way, and especially the day of the day. You did an incredible job and were the best wedding planner a newly engaged couple would have.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    The Perfect Touch 16

Erica · Married on 08/04/2018

Nicole is AMAZING! She was our day of coordinator for our wedding! We met with her a couple months before the wedding and she had a checklist and timeline for everything needed for a smooth and seamless event. She coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure our wedding night was perfect! She was in constant communication and easy to get in touch with! She is fun, personable, and a pleasure to work with! She made our wedding night one to remember and our guests had nothing to give but compliments! We cannot thank her enough, Nicole is the best!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Nicole was a true joy to work with & I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. Mine was 200+ with a lot of moving factors and Nicole was extremely organized and handled everything like a true professional. She made the whole wedding planning process fun and enjoyable. As a bride, I never once felt stressed because Nicole took all the stress away! If anything went wrong, she was on it immediately. She also has an amazing, bubbly personality that makes it easy to become friends through the whole process. The Perfect Touch helped me create the wedding of my dreams and a weekend full of celebration that we will forever be grateful for. TRULY THE BEST! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/16/2018

cathy · Married on 06/02/2018

As the MOTB, I have a different perspective--I hired Nicole as my daughter lived out of state and needed expertise. Nicole was responsive, professional, caring and always patient and kind. She was part of our fantastic experience and we could not have been happier. With her help we planned this wedding w many moving parts (leis and floral decorations from Hawaii and here, desserts from 4 vendors, games at the venue, 1000 crane display, families/ friends from all over-- to name a few) and the day of the wedding was perfect, touching and FUN. She was so organized that we were ahead of schedule the wedding day and when we were wrapping up, we were amazed that everything was in our cars and ready to go. We still miss her and text her often--I give her the highest rating--Nicole, Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jess · Married on 05/27/2018

Nicole was amazing! She anticipated every need and went above and beyond. Nicole is professional and organized while also being genuine and caring. I highly recommend hiring her. She’ll ensure your wedding is exactly what you envision.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

I would recommend Nicole to anyone planning a wedding, but if you are like me and haven’t had an image of exactly what color your napkins will be or what elements you want to include in your ceremony script since you were 10 years old, you NEED someone like her. Getting Nicole’s Deluxe Package was one of the smartest decisions we made when planning our 2017 wedding; it was likely the decision that saved us the most money and was DEFINITELY the decision that saved us the most stress while planning and on the day of our wedding. My husband and I didn’t give Nicole much to work with at the beginning (“we want good food, probably either a folk or brass band, and maybe some yard games?”) and her experience and creativity helped us bring our few ideas together to put together a wedding we loved. As the bride there were quite a few times I got stressed out about what I still needed to do and literally every interaction I had with her put me at ease (and I will also note that she always responded quickly to all of our questions or concerns). She helped us through every logistical step in the process and by going with her vendor recommendations/having her negotiate with the few we found ourselves we saved more money than we paid to hire her. As a day-of-coordinator, she was on top of her game, kept us on schedule, and dealt with a few unexpected hiccups so that we did not have to worry about them. In addition to keeping everything on track, she did an amazing job of keeping everyone calm and able to have fun even when we ended up having a medical emergency toward the end of our reception. Nicole’s handling of the situation couldn’t have been better and is a testament not just to how good she is at organizing and running an event but how calmly, efficiently, and professionally she can deal with even the biggest wedding disasters!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Erin · Married on 09/17/2017

Nicole was SO much help! She treated our wedding like she was prepping for her own. She went above and beyond with planning and even helped my family throw a welcome BBQ a couple nights before our big day. The day was PERFECT! Definitely recommend hiring Nicole as your wedding planner. She will give you exactly what you’re wanting or something close to it if what you want isn’t exactly in your budget. She was great at budgeting and finding something that worked for us even if it wasn’t exactly what we brought to her.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Karen · Married on 09/17/2017

I decided to look for a wedding planner about 3 months after my daughter, Erin, got engaged. I researched the internet and chose The Perfect Touch. Nicole Whitcomb is amazing at her job!! She worked with Erin and me, the mother of the bride-to-be, and gave excellent ideas and worked within our budget. She was meticulous and detail-oriented and made the planning process and the wedding and reception as stress-free as possible. Nicole also helped plan and carry-out a pre-wedding BBQ at our home. She was amazingly thorough and took care of all of the details. She is one of the most creative individual's I've ever met and her ideas for the wedding and reception decor pulled everything together for a tasteful and beautiful wedding and reception. i know that we could not have planned and had such a beautiful and successful event if we hadn't found Nicole Whitcomb and the Perfect Touch. Thank you Nicole for Erin's amazing wedding and reception and for making this event as stress-free as possible for the entire family!! We truly appreciate all that you did for us!! We consider you family now!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Brooke · Married on 06/23/2017

Nicole with the perfect touch made our wedding day!!! She is so organized and eager to make your wedding day vision come true. She went above and beyond on our wedding day with decor and details that made it so perfect. She helped so much in the planning process and made the whole experience feel like fun and stress free. She was so nice to talk to and is there for you from start to finish. I didn't think a wedding planner was necessary, but after the free consoltation I realized she wold be well worth it. When the wedding day came she was there and she made the day so smooth and effortless. Her suggestions and ideas are from true experience and she is absolutely incredible at what she does. I am so so so glad we hired The Perfect Touch, and would highly recommend any newly engaged couple take the time to meet with her. One chat, and you'll want her there for your big day!! Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Katie · Married on 06/04/2017

Nicole did an amazing job as our day of coordinator for our wedding! She quickly responded to every email I had, created a detailed day of schedule, listened very well during our 2 week walk through and did a phenomenal job on our wedding day. I did not have to worry about a single detail of how the ceremony or reception was going to look because of her hard work and diligence. She clearly understood what I wanted and allowed for a stress free wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Sydney · Married on 05/12/2017

Nicole did an amazing job!! Not only is she super responsive and helpful but she was super personable as well. I felt like I could ask her anything and she was able to give me advice or help me solve the problem. Apparently on the day of the wedding there was a few issues with linens and centerpieces and I had no idea. She was able to figure things out and make everything look even better then I imagined. She even offered to help me after the big day when I was on my honeymoon and unable to reach out to venders, which was awesome! My favorite part about working with Nicole was that she wasn't only super helpful on making everything come together on the big day but she was mental and emotional support as well, making sure I was happy and ready for such and important day!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

Nicole is AMAZING! I knew from the moment I got engaged there was absolutely no way I could plan my wedding alone. Nicole helped me each month along the way, and gave me guidelines on when I need to do things, and was very consistent with following up with me and the vendors. She was always response, gave great input, worked around my busy schedule, and was just incredible to work with. Nicole helped to kept me organized with checklists and weekly checkins. She worked hard to make sure everything so simple and easy! Every detail was discussed through email and phone calls. The day of went equally as smooth with Nicole running the show, I don't think the wedding could have gone any better. I highly recommend Perfect Touch to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Doris · Married on 10/28/2016

My daughter's wedding day was just a month away. Despite having booked the vendors well in advance, the stress of trying to pull everything and everyone together was becoming too much for us all. We decided to hire a wedding planner and contacted Nichole Whitcomb of The Perfect Touch. Nichole's professionalism and take-charge attitude immediately made us feel at ease. She immediately contacted all of the vendors to shore up details and coordinate their arrival time to the venue. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early to the venue and immediately began helping set up tables and our extensive wedding decorations, greeting and directing the arriving vendors, and corralling and instructing the wedding party on how to proceed with the ceremony. I'm also certain that Nichole took care of many behind the scenes details that we didn't see. Knowing that Nichole was in charge allowed our family to relax and enjoy the wedding ceremony and reception. Everything turned out so well, and much of it was due to Nichole!

Sent on 11/26/2016