33 Reviews for The Perfect Touch

Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
33 The Perfect Touch Reviews

I was a apart of the wedding party and I was impressed with Nicole's hardwork and organization. The day of the wedding, I felt that the bride and us bridesmaids could truly enjoy getting ready and having girl time because Nicole was working hard to make sure everything was accounted for and set up. She was helpful and enthusiastic. She was ready to make my friends wedding day, perfect!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/22/20, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole is very professional and knows her stuff! She's very knowledgeable in all things wedding. Super easy to work with and goes out of the way to help you with all of the little details that you would never think of.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole is AMAZING! She was our day of coordinator for our wedding! We met with her a couple months before the wedding and she had a checklist and timeline for everything needed for a smooth and seamless event. She coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure our wedding night was perfect! She was in constant communication and easy to get in touch with! She is fun, personable, and a pleasure to work with! She made our wedding night one to remember and our guests had nothing to give but compliments! We cannot thank her enough, Nicole is the best!

Profile Picture Erica , 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Nicole was a true joy to work with & I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. Mine was 200+ with a lot of moving factors and Nicole was extremely organized and handled everything like a true professional. She made the whole wedding planning process fun and enjoyable. As a bride, I never once felt stressed because Nicole took all the stress away! If anything went wrong, she was on it immediately. She also has an amazing, bubbly personality that makes it easy to become friends through the whole process. The Perfect Touch helped me create the wedding of my dreams and a weekend full of celebration that we will forever be grateful for. TRULY THE BEST! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was amazing! She anticipated every need and went above and beyond. Nicole is professional and organized while also being genuine and caring. I highly recommend hiring her. She’ll ensure your wedding is exactly what you envision.

Profile Picture Jess, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Nicole to anyone planning a wedding, but if you are like me and haven’t had an image of exactly what color your napkins will be or what elements you want to include in your ceremony script since you were 10 years old, you NEED someone like her. Getting Nicole’s Deluxe Package was one of the smartest decisions we made when planning our 2017 wedding; it was likely the decision that saved us the most money and was DEFINITELY the decision that saved us the most stress while planning and on the day of our wedding. My husband and I didn’t give Nicole much to work with at the beginning (“we want good food, probably either a folk or brass band, and maybe some yard games?”) and her experience and creativity helped us bring our few ideas together to put together a wedding we loved. As the bride there were quite a few times I got stressed out about what I still needed to do and literally every interaction I had with her put me at ease (and I will also note that she always responded quickly to all of our questions or concerns). She helped us through every logistical step in the process and by going with her vendor recommendations/having her negotiate with the few we found ourselves we saved more money than we paid to hire her. As a day-of-coordinator, she was on top of her game, kept us on schedule, and dealt with a few unexpected hiccups so that we did not have to worry about them. In addition to keeping everything on track, she did an amazing job of keeping everyone calm and able to have fun even when we ended up having a medical emergency toward the end of our reception. Nicole’s handling of the situation couldn’t have been better and is a testament not just to how good she is at organizing and running an event but how calmly, efficiently, and professionally she can deal with even the biggest wedding disasters!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I decided to look for a wedding planner about 3 months after my daughter, Erin, got engaged. I researched the internet and chose The Perfect Touch. Nicole Whitcomb is amazing at her job!! She worked with Erin and me, the mother of the bride-to-be, and gave excellent ideas and worked within our budget. She was meticulous and detail-oriented and made the planning process and the wedding and reception as stress-free as possible. Nicole also helped plan and carry-out a pre-wedding BBQ at our home. She was amazingly thorough and took care of all of the details. She is one of the most creative individual's I've ever met and her ideas for the wedding and reception decor pulled everything together for a tasteful and beautiful wedding and reception. i know that we could not have planned and had such a beautiful and successful event if we hadn't found Nicole Whitcomb and the Perfect Touch. Thank you Nicole for Erin's amazing wedding and reception and for making this event as stress-free as possible for the entire family!! We truly appreciate all that you did for us!! We consider you family now!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was SO much help! She treated our wedding like she was prepping for her own. She went above and beyond with planning and even helped my family throw a welcome BBQ a couple nights before our big day. The day was PERFECT! Definitely recommend hiring Nicole as your wedding planner. She will give you exactly what you’re wanting or something close to it if what you want isn’t exactly in your budget. She was great at budgeting and finding something that worked for us even if it wasn’t exactly what we brought to her.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole with the perfect touch made our wedding day!!! She is so organized and eager to make your wedding day vision come true. She went above and beyond on our wedding day with decor and details that made it so perfect. She helped so much in the planning process and made the whole experience feel like fun and stress free. She was so nice to talk to and is there for you from start to finish. I didn't think a wedding planner was necessary, but after the free consoltation I realized she wold be well worth it. When the wedding day came she was there and she made the day so smooth and effortless. Her suggestions and ideas are from true experience and she is absolutely incredible at what she does. I am so so so glad we hired The Perfect Touch, and would highly recommend any newly engaged couple take the time to meet with her. One chat, and you'll want her there for your big day!! Thank you Nicole!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Eco-Friendly, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Nicole did an amazing job as our day of coordinator for our wedding! She quickly responded to every email I had, created a detailed day of schedule, listened very well during our 2 week walk through and did a phenomenal job on our wedding day. I did not have to worry about a single detail of how the ceremony or reception was going to look because of her hard work and diligence. She clearly understood what I wanted and allowed for a stress free wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole did an amazing job!! Not only is she super responsive and helpful but she was super personable as well. I felt like I could ask her anything and she was able to give me advice or help me solve the problem. Apparently on the day of the wedding there was a few issues with linens and centerpieces and I had no idea. She was able to figure things out and make everything look even better then I imagined. She even offered to help me after the big day when I was on my honeymoon and unable to reach out to venders, which was awesome! My favorite part about working with Nicole was that she wasn't only super helpful on making everything come together on the big day but she was mental and emotional support as well, making sure I was happy and ready for such and important day!

Profile Picture Sydney, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole is AMAZING! I knew from the moment I got engaged there was absolutely no way I could plan my wedding alone. Nicole helped me each month along the way, and gave me guidelines on when I need to do things, and was very consistent with following up with me and the vendors. She was always response, gave great input, worked around my busy schedule, and was just incredible to work with. Nicole helped to kept me organized with checklists and weekly checkins. She worked hard to make sure everything so simple and easy! Every detail was discussed through email and phone calls. The day of went equally as smooth with Nicole running the show, I don't think the wedding could have gone any better. I highly recommend Perfect Touch to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter's wedding day was just a month away. Despite having booked the vendors well in advance, the stress of trying to pull everything and everyone together was becoming too much for us all. We decided to hire a wedding planner and contacted Nichole Whitcomb of The Perfect Touch. Nichole's professionalism and take-charge attitude immediately made us feel at ease. She immediately contacted all of the vendors to shore up details and coordinate their arrival time to the venue. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early to the venue and immediately began helping set up tables and our extensive wedding decorations, greeting and directing the arriving vendors, and corralling and instructing the wedding party on how to proceed with the ceremony. I'm also certain that Nichole took care of many behind the scenes details that we didn't see. Knowing that Nichole was in charge allowed our family to relax and enjoy the wedding ceremony and reception. Everything turned out so well, and much of it was due to Nichole!

Profile Picture Doris, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole is amazing! She has helped us with all the details about our wedding, which has been a big success. She is very considerate, listens carefully to our needs, gives us good suggestions, looks for vendors within our budgets and does all the communications for us. She even did all the decoration for our ceremony herself, which is really beautiful! She worked very hard all day and made everything flow smoothly. We always feel it is really great to have her and very thankful to her. We would definitely recommend her to all of our friends who will need a wedding planner in the future!

Profile Picture Zhifu, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole did a wonderful job! She helped me step by step through the wedding planning process, making sure I did not forget anything and offered great vendor suggestions. She even came to town a day early to help me set up the reception area at no additional cost! The day of our wedding would not have run so smoothly without her, she is a bride's dream! She is very professional and great at what she does. You should hire her for your wedding planning, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had a wonderful experience with Nicole. Couldnt have done it without her and loved that she MCd for our wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole is amazing! We thought we could pull off our wedding without a day of coordinator and, about a month out from our wedding, we realized we were in way over our heads. Nicole was SO nice and is incredibly talented at her job. She was able to get everything not only organized, but set up perfectly on our wedding day (with very little guidance from us because we didn't know what we were doing). She worked so hard all day to make everything flow smoothly and did all of the hard work with the vendors so that I didn't have to. Her help on our wedding day was invaluable. She even brought her own decor to help with decorations! There is no way we could have pulled off such a perfect day without her so if you're in need of a planner/coordinator she's the best!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole at the Perfect Touch was extremely flexible with us and our wedding budget. Our venue required a planner, but my now spouse and I decided to plan the wedding ourselves to save money. In order to fill the requirements of the venue, we reached out to Perfect Touch to work out a cheap solution for us and to have someone helping with most of the day-of details. Nicole was amazing during the wedding day and went above and beyond expectations during the days leading up to the wedding since we had planned to do it mostly by ourselves. She made sure to care about the details we cared about and worked hard to help setup and take down the wedding. We are very thankful to have chosen Nicole for our wedding day. We highly recommend reaching out to the Perfect Touch!

Profile Picture User7138879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was more than pleased by the service provided and the quality of flowers. The centerpieces were just as promised. There was no skimping. Every centerpiece was full and filled with healthy beautiful flowers. I would not only use this company again, but would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture candy, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole has been a great help planning our wedding. She has always been easy to contact and available. There are many details that we would be missing if it weren't for her bringing it to our attention. She's keeping us moving along with the planning process and really takes a lot of the stress off us. It's good to know she's there when we need her!

Profile Picture Ben, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines

Out of all the people we worked with, Nicole was without a doubt the most valuable! We hired her as a day of coordinator, but she defiantly went above and beyond. My husband and I are not the best at planning anything let a lone a wedding, but with Nicole's help we had a ceremony and reception that was more beautiful than I had imagined! She called every caterer that worked with our venue and let us know which was the best bang for our buck, constantly checked in with us to make sure all was on track, contacted all of our other vendors (bar, band, photographer) to create a timeline, and even loaned us decorations for our big day. On the day of the wedding she didn't let ANYTHING get in the way of our wedding; she took care of all decorating and organizing so myself and my family could focus on getting ready. During the reception she kept things moving in a timely manner and at the end even reorganized my parents car so they could fit everything in it!!!!!!! As someone who has not always been girly or great at making decoration decisions, she was always extremely supportive, and positive which rally helped eliminate any feelings of uncertainty or nervousness I had. All in all, I can't even put into words her value to us for our wedding but I can say that without a doubt choosing Perfect Touch wedding planning will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Profile Picture Katy, 1/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Nicole was very helpful while we were planning out wedding. Her Day Of Coordination package was not just for the day of. She stuck with us from the very beginning and helped us all the way through! She was always in contact with us, and provided a checklist to ensure everything got done! She is very talented, sweet, and great at what she does! She also worked with the DJ to make sure everything was announced! We loved her!

Profile Picture Sadie, 10/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Where do I even begin! We met Nicole at a bridal show and new she was the perfect fit for us. She is very bubbly, outgoing, and great at what she does! She was our day of coordinator and made sure the entire day ran smoothly. She even was the announcer at the wedding and announced our grand entrance/toasts/first dances/cake etc. Nicole did not let anything hold her up and she works well with anyone!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Basically without Nicole our wedding would have been a disaster! She is so on top of it it's ridiculous. She helped us pick our venue and vendors, went dress shopping with me, and we are friends to this day! WE LOVE HER!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception