The Perfect Match Events by Amy Lynn Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Peg N. Married on 03/05/2022

Outstanding Day of Wedding Coordinator

We chose Amy Depetris as our Day of Wedding Coordinator. She is wonderful to work with! I met with her ahead of time to establish expectations and then created a written list of what we expected her to accomplish. She ran the rehearsal for us. On the day of the wedding, she arrived prior to her expected time and stayed until the wedding concluded. She made the reception room look so nice! The wedding ran so smoothly thanks to her keeping things on track. I highly recommend the Perfect Match by Amy Lynn. Don’t take a chance with your daughter’s once in a lifetime wedding with anyone else!
    Madison B. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great problem solving skills and creativity

We used Amy for month of coordination she was extremely helpful! She replied immediately to all of my extensive questions and helped me to find a few last minute vendors! She was great at problem solving as things arose, and helped me to shop for things I had forgotten the weekend of the wedding! On the day of the wedding she handled everything, I didn’t have a single person asking me questions and I’m not aware of a single thing that went wrong. This is really a testament to her hard work since things ALWAYS go wrong at weddings. I was able to not worry and just live in the moment all day! I’d highly recommend her to future brides!
    Nathalia Married on 10/01/2021

Thank you, Amy!

Amy took on the details and coordination of our wedding a couple of weeks before our wedding day and was also our day-of coordinator and she knocked it out of the park! Amy’s high attention to detail is amazing, she was quick at responding and was a great problem solver during the planning process and day of. Best of all is that I was able to completely enjoy my wedding day and not worry about anything at all! Thank you, Amy!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Clara
    Clara S. Married on 06/21/2019

Great experience

Amy was such a asset to our special day. She made sure that things ran smoothly, and took care of details behind the scenes. Having Amy there lifted stress off our shoulders, and if anything went wrong, I didn’t hear about it, which is exactly what I wanted!