The Pastry Studio Reviews

The Pastry Studio 5
The Pastry Studio 6
The Pastry Studio 7

Cristina · Getting married on 02/14/2019

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. We had a three layer round cake. All white with cascading orchids and hydrangeas and it was stunning. Not to mention delicious - we selected the chocolate decadence and strawberry swirl flavors. I was so happy that our venue put a few extra slices in our suite at the end of the night because it was THAT good. We almost cut into our top layer the next day because we were craving a slice!

Sent on 03/10/2015

The Pastry Studio's reply:

Super happy you were please. I LOVED your cake design. The navy sea glass was so beautiful. Here’s to a great life together. Keep in touch. Xoxo Sherri

Vaishali Patel · Married on 11/23/2018

Must go for an excellent services !!

First of all, I and my husband would like to Thank you to The Pastry studio for doing our reception cake for 250 guests. We chose Red velvet and tropical toasted coconut as our tiers. Cake was Delicious and design was spectacular. Sherri is an wonderful lady to work with. She is the master at what does she do. Her services from replying to msg, delivering cake, cake set-up and follow up are very very professional. My entire cake was her idea and vision and I am so glad that I listened her. My guests loved the cake. Sherri did a wonderful job!!!.

Natasha · Married on 10/13/2018

Military wedding

My husband is in the us marines and wanted to make sure he had his part of this cake. Sherri got all the details right,even his top 4 medals from his uniform. We loved the cake and so did everyone else. You guys did an amazing job! It also tasted great too.

• Y

Yaima · Married on 09/01/2018

Sherri and her team executed a gorgeous cake for us to celebrate a sweet 15th birthday party. The cake was truly a work of art! From the consultation appointment to the delivery, we felt Sherri understood our vision for this event and created a beautiful masterpiece with meticulous details and a unique design. Aside from the fabulous cake decor, the taste was impeccable! Everyone raved about how fresh and moist the cake was. We had no left-over! It was definitely a great experience and right choice to have The Pastry Studio create our cake. It looked as elegant and elaborate as the quinceanera dress. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The Pastry Studio 8

Kristian · Married on 08/25/2018

The Pastry Studio did an absolutely amazing job designing our wedding cake! We found a design on their website we liked and Sherri was able to customize it to fit our wedding colors and style. I discovered I had a food allergy and Sherri worked with me to find flavors I could eat. The cake flavors were delicious and everyone loved it! Thank you so much for designing and making the wedding cake of our dreams!

Crystal Ballroom at · Married on 06/08/2018

Ron and I (JoAnne) want to thank you for the beautiful three layer cake you created for our 25th Anniversary Celebration, on June 8, 2018. We were anxious at our cake tasting, because we had attended a previous cake tasting at Publix and was inform their cake was not freshly made but shipped to the store frozen to be decorate. We were please to have 6 slices of baked fresh, moist, sample cake with a variety of interesting flavor use as cake filling.

Lakisha · Married on 04/14/2018

I started planning my destination wedding and one of the most important things was the perfect cake . Not being able to cake taste or meet anyone I was nervous and unsure I made contact with sherri via email and she assured me she would be able to prepare not only a gorgeous cake but a great tasting one as well and she did just that with every addded touch from perfect color to cake stand I walked in my reception and smiled my guest loved the taste and so did me and the groom

Debbie · Married on 03/25/2018

I needed a beautiful cake for a surprise engagement party for my son and his fiance while we were vacationing in Florida for the holidays. I just googled bakeries in Daytona Beach and found 'The Pastry Studio'. I was directed to their website and found a great gallery of their creations. The cake was delicious and almost too beautiful to eat. Truly, the cake almost stole the show. I only wish there was a Pastry Studio in my neighborhood! Great people to work with - it was a pleasure. You will never be disappointed.

The Pastry Studio 9

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

I highly recommend The Pastry Studio! My wedding cake experience could not have been better. Sherri made the wedding cake I pictured in my head come to life. She also offers many different flavors; when we went to the tasting, we could not decide what flavor to pick because they were all so delicious!

The Pastry Studio 10

Aneta · Married on 01/31/2018

The Pastry Studio did an amazing job with my wedding cake. I had a destination wedding and wasn't exactly sure what I really wanted so I entrusted Sherri to handle it and she never disappointed. It was the most Beautiful cake and tasted even better than it looked. I would highly recommend the Pastry Studio to everyone , she made the decisions so simple.

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2017

Sherri was amazing! I came to her with my octopus cake stand and asked her to come up with something perfect for us. The cake not only looked amazing, but tasted that way too!

The Pastry Studio 11

Arline · Married on 12/17/2017

The Pastry Studio was simply incredible! We had our wedding reception on the roof at Joe's Crab Shack (on the pier) in Daytona Beach and they delivered our beautiful wedding cake to us! Two-tier "Lauren" cake and it was scrumptious! Very elegant! For the top tier, we selected CLASSIC FRENCH VANILLA CAKE. Their vanilla cake was filled with a thin layer of butter cream and smooth vanilla pastry cream. This cake is light and delicious. The bottom layer was my favorite: SOUTHERN HAZELNUT PRALINE CAKE! Everyone loved it. WeTh returned the cake stand to Sherri a few days after the wedding and got a peek at the magic that goes on in the cake studio - what a sweetie she is. If you are looking for a wedding cake in the Daytona Beach area - I would highly recommend The Pastry Studio! Thank you for making our wedding day even more memorable! Michael and Arline Rose

The Pastry Studio 12
    The Pastry Studio 13
    The Pastry Studio 14
    The Pastry Studio 15
    The Pastry Studio 16

Amanda · Married on 11/25/2017

We tried several local bakeries and above and beyond, the Pastry Studio's cake tasted the best...and not by a little, either. The taste won us over, but the overall look, when finished, was just as impressive! Super easy to work with, as well! Very accommodating!

BobbieJo · Married on 09/23/2017

Perfection all the way around. My wedding cake was beautiful and perfect and delicious. The delivery of the cake on my wedding day was right on time!!! Highly recommended!! A+++

Paige · Married on 09/23/2017

Sherri from the Pastry Studio is the best! Not only professionally but personally. From the first time we went in to her studio her warmth was very present and we could tell right away she truly cared about our special day. Then came the cake! It was amazing and tasted so good! Our wedding day was flawless and our cake was beautiful. Sherri and her crew did extraordinary work and we would highly recommend her to everyone!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

My dream wedding

I had such a great experience working with Sherri to create the wedding cake of my dreams! She is extremely talented and incorporated every part of my vision into my beautiful cake! Not to mention that it was delicious! I would recommend the Pastry Studio to anyone who needs a beautiful cake.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Pastry Studio 17

The Pastry Studio's reply:

I loved working with you too. The blush/navy combo was so beautiful in every aspect of your wedding + reception. The photos from your big day are so lovely. Wishing you and Seth a lifetime of happiness! xoxo Sherri

Kitsel · Married on 08/02/2017

The Pastry Studio and Sherri Meyer was awesome! Everything from the initial meeting and tasting to the delivery of the final cake was perfect. Sherri is completely professional in every aspect of her business. She is also very creative and artistic--a true perfectionist. My cake was absolutely beautiful--I could not have been happier with it. I highly recommend The Pasty Studio.

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2017

I am so pleased with our cake from The Pastry Studio for our beach wedding in New Smyrna Beach last week. The cake was absolutely stunning, and tasted as beautiful as it looked. Sherri and her team are true artists! I have a discerning eye when it comes to special occasion cakes, as I do it as a hobby myself. My expectations were absolutely exceeded with our gorgeous cake. They took my vision and translated it perfectly into a delicious, gorgeous piece of art. I could not be happier and I wish I could give The Pastry Studio more than 5 stars!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/03/2017

The Pastry Studio's reply:

So thrilled to create for a fellow artist, super happy that you and your guests loved it. You made my day!
    -Sherri Meyers-The Pastry Studio

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Sherri and her team made us an incredible cake for our wedding! It was perfect in every way-and I honestly can't decide if it looked or tasted better because both aspects blew us away! We even ate some leftovers for breakfast while sitting on our balcony of our hotel room?? Thanks again to The Pastry Studio!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

The Pastry Studio's reply:

Laura and Ryan- I so enjoyed creating your gorgeous cake and for working with you. So glad your friends and family loved the Chocolate + Strawberry combination. Here's to many more celebrations. Fondly, Sherri

Dean · Married on 06/03/2017

The Pastry Studio played a big part in making our wedding weekend the complete success it was. When we called after forgetting to tell them that our numbers had spiked, their calm response and ability to offer solutions put our minds at ease.

We and our guests all refer to every aspect of that weekend as perfection.

Our guests enjoyed every decision we made, and many commented on how beautiful and perfect our cake was (the icing and cake looked like waves crashing on a beach); thank you for adding such delicious beauty to our wedding!

laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Our experience with the Pastry Studio was wonderful! Sherri and Jen are both very pleasant and easy to work with. Sherri is very talented, creative and knowledgeable. Her cakes are masterpieces, unique and delicious!
    They are definitely 5 star!

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

Sherri was an absolute joy to meet with at our first meeting and the cake flavors were divine! Her vision for our wedding cake was exactly what I wanted and that was nothing compared to seeing it in person. It was beautiful, as were my amazing cupcakes, not to mention how incredible it tasted! Thank you Sherri and The Pastry Studio for contributing such amazing work to our big day!

Cathy · Married on 05/27/2017

The cake (and cupcakes) for our son's wedding was beautiful and delicious! People even went back for seconds!! Sherri is so creative and helpful -- we appreciate everything she did to make this a special day. I just wished I had cupcakes leftover to bring home!

Richelle · Married on 04/26/2017

Sherri and her team were amazing! We live up in Ohio and were having a small wedding in Florida and Sherri made the process so easy! Thank you for the beautiful thin blue line cupcakes! They were amazing!