252 Reviews for The Palace at Somerset Park

Specialty Beer (10)
Uncovered Outdoor (9)
Shuttle (7)
251 The Palace at Somerset Park Reviews

Words cannot describe how happy we are with picking this fantastic venue. I must start with saying that it was not at all what we were looking for, but seeing the Palace live had a bit of a wow factor. In addition they offer ample amounts of great food, for which we received plenty of compliments. Yet what shone the most to us is the service we received form the moment we booked the venue. Starting with our wedding coordinator Jillian, who answered my million and one questions and sent me photos of anything I wanted to see in a timely manner; to my bridal attendant Stephanie who was always around for anything I needed (including pulling out safety pins and fixing my bustle at the very beginning of the reception); and ending with Josh, our Maitre D' who was on top of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING the entire night. This guy even had our preffered drinks in hand for us when we came in from the ceremony to cool us off before our families followed in to congratulate us. He never forgot a thing, once we asked for something we could consider it done. Some of our family members have severe allergies, and Josh went back into the kitchen to bring back list of ingredients to ensure they could have a specific dish. The wait staff should also get a shout out here as they took care of every table. The wedding day went by so smoothly we were able to fully relax and just enjoy the great party!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

This palace was all that and more than I could ever want from the looks to the service there this place was breath taken the only thing I would do different is ask them about unexpected expense like gratuity and stuff . They do mention it but its not mentioned till like a week before your event.

Profile Picture Miea, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing The Palace was for our wedding night. From the minute we walked into the door to tour the venue, I knew it was the one. Cristina, our event planner, was always available for any and all questions that I had. Richard, our maitre d', was amazing. I was a ball of nerves leading up to the wedding, but after sitting down with Richard, and going through the events of the day, I felt much better. The day of, he was on point for everything. I didn't have to worry about anything, and if anything went wrong, I didn't know about it! Jordan, my bridal attendant, was fantastic. She was very attentive to my needs, kept my bridal party and the rest of my family where they were supposed to be. Richard and Jordan even braved snow for all the photos that I wanted. The food was fantastic, I have guests that are still raving about it. I can't wait to go back if they have their Twice Upon a Time event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We got married at The Palace on 12/29/17. To say that they exceeded all of our expectations would be a huge understatement. From the moment we walked into The Palace we were treated like royalty. Every single person we dealt with- Christine, Alex, David, LaTonya, the servers, bar tenders, valet etc just went above and beyond for us. Our wedding reception was just a dream. David (maitre d) and LaTonya ( bridal attendant) were there with us every single step of the way. From making sure we got to try every single thing at our cocktail hour, to helping me with the bustle on my dress the entire night, David and LaTonya were just the BEST. We were soooo sad when we had to say goodbye at the end of the night- they really felt like family to us. I could go on and on forever about how awesome they were- if you are lucky enough to get either of them on the day of your wedding consider yourself the luckiest bride and groom ever! The food at The Palace is second to none. Our guest still can't stop raving about the cocktail hour, first course dish, main entrees, HUGE selection of desserts at the Viennese hour, even the wedding cake (which people usually don't even notice) got rave reviews. In short, if you are on the fence about booking the Palace for your wedding reception DO IT!! You will not regret it!! There is not one negative thing we could say about them. Every person we dealt with was so kind, professional, responsive, attentive- just the best! The food, grounds, and people are truly amazing. HUGE thank you to everyone at the Palace for giving us the wedding reception of our dreams!! David and LaTonya- we miss you and could never ever say thank you enough for everything you did for us on our wedding day!!

Photo for The Palace at Somerset Park Review - Loved our bridal attendant, LaTonya- she was the BEST!
Photo for The Palace at Somerset Park Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Marie, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We've put my review off for a few days now because we wanted to find the right words. When we tell you that the year and a half leading up to our wedding & our wedding was perfect, we literally mean it was perfect. From day 1, Christie sold us 10000% on choosing the Palace for my wedding. This was followed by our wedding planner Jillian answering every single question we had. To finally, the most amazing Maitre D and Bridal Attendant we could possibly have, Richard and Latonya, made our wedding day one that can go unmatched. We can honestly say not ONE thing went wrong and these people are the ones to thank for that. The staff was beyond professional and attentive, the food was phenomenal and the venue is the prettiest location for a wedding that we have every seen. Richard and Latonya-- We owe you more than we can ever give. We sincerely hope our paths cross again so that we can thank you over and over again!!! To anyone looking to get married, look no further. You will not do any better than The Palace.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

This venue is a Must! My now husband and I fell in love with this venue immediately. Once we booked The Palace, they never stopped going above and beyond. Richard was the most amazing Maitr'd we could have asked for, he made sure everything went down perfectly he made our wedding day stress free. The bridal attendant Stephanie was an angel as well, right from the start she was by my side, helping everything smoothly. 3 weeks later people are still telling us how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. We could not have picked a better venue.

Profile Picture User6579106, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Palace is such a gorgeous venue! I always said my wedding was the closest I’d ever get to being a princess and they really made me feel this way! Their prices are reasonable especially considering they are pretty much all inclusive, something very attractive. You don’t have to pay extra for dinnerware, flatware, linens, a dance floor…etc etc…which many places will, beware! They do provide a “wedding coordinator” which is helpful but also take caution with this and do not confuse her with a planner. The coordinator will be your main contact to gather all the info needed for your wedding day, answer endless questions, and provide suggestions of vendors if needed but she is in no way a wedding planner and is not present the night of your event. The night of the event you are assigned a Maître D and bridal attendant and mine were great! Josh and LaTonya made sure all of our needs were met, assisted the guests, and coordinated the entire night all the while being sure me and my groom were taken care of! I’m sure there were some hiccups in the night (because what event doesn’t have them) but I will never know because they took care of it all and even helped us pack up the shuttle with our things in the end and some food! The food is made on site and is delicious! My only complaint is that I don’t understand why we couldn’t take all the left overs home, especially the cake. I guess I can understand it would be too much of a process for all the food but at least the cake! I hope they donate it and it doesn’t go to waste.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound

The Palace was exceptional! When we originally started searching for a wedding venue we had certain criteria we hoped to meet all while staying within a pretty tight budget. The moment we walked into the Palace we both thought we'd never be able to afford it as it was so grand and beautiful. Obviously this was not the case, as we were able to book a Friday for less than what we were willing to pay per person! From there we met Jillian who was absolutely wonderful! I would email her a million questions at the oddest hours and she would respond to me that same day, usually within the hour. She kept us on track and up to date on everything that needed to be completed. Our food tasting was awesome as they let us bring four guests, and after we ate the chefs came to our table offering to customize things we did not really like; no need though because the food was something our guests could not stop raving about! We met Richard, our maitre d, at the rehearsal and he did a wonderful job at keeping us all on track. The day of the wedding he was always there when you needed something, but never hovered. The event would not have been as smooth and as perfect as it was if he had not been running it; we owe him big time. Stephanie was my bridal attendant, another awesome employee at the Palace. She basically was my shadow and helped me with anything I needed, starting with helping us set up centerpieces and place cards the morning of. All in all, the whole experience was awesome and I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone! Side note, we stayed at the hotel 2 min away who offered us free shuttle services to and from the event.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am writing this email to thank you for the excellent customer service the Palace has provided to us and our guests, on our wedding in Sept. 30, 2017. We are so happy that we made the decision to choose the Palace for our wedding, mostly thanks to your staff Richard our Maitre'd and Maya my bridal attendant. I have nothing but great words to say about them, they truly made our wedding possible. Both Richard and Maya went above and beyond, and exceeded our expectations. They already knew what we wanted throughout the night without even asking them. We got the fireworks packaged, yes it was very expensive but how many weddings have you attended that had fireworks? Our guests couldn't believe we had fireworks and said it was like "Disney" Yes, we thought the Palace was pricey, however it was worth every penny and we would do it all over again. Richard, Maya and the entire staff had such great team work that made our night go smoothly. Our guests, especially our families have complemented us by the hospitality of the staff. My husband and I work in healthcare so we know what customer service is about, again I cannot thank you enough and keep up the great work.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Palace at Somerset Park was my dream venue.The Palace was phenomenal with every aspect from the beginning of booking the venue all the way through until the end of our wedding night.We were short on our number of guests, absolutely not a problem! They compensated our shortfall with an additional dessert station as well as giving me my bridal suite 3 hours earlier then originally planned! Moving onto the night of the wedding, Josh was our Maitre'd and Gina was my bridal attendant. I can't say enough good things about either of them, if i needed either of them they were always right there. Gina was my wing woman the entire day from 8:30 am through 1:30 am. She was the best bridal attendant, i absolutely loved her! We bonded right away over being like a peach bruising so easily! Gina got me drinks when i needed it, she bustled my dress and took off my veil without any issue. She helped me get into my dress and to use the restroom. I think the best of the night was when i was dancing in my heels and said to me do you want to put your flats on. She sat on the floor and put my flats on my feet, i felt like an absolute princess. Josh was the man, he knew the right things to say to me to make sure i was calm and the night was running smoothly. He hooked Alex and I up with all 3 of our entrees of the night as well as set up a table during cocktail hour with all of the food offerings. He was getting us shots, he was making sure nothing went wrong and if we needed anything. Food was soooo good, i can't complain about any of it and i tried everything. Between the 6+ stations of food during cocktail hour, (a whole roasted pig, leg of lamb, pierogie/kielbasa station, sushi station, chinese station in take out cts, build your own mac and cheese station, etc the cocktail hour just goes on and on, reception food- sage scented gnocchi, chateubriand, cod, free range chicken, and our amazing devils food cake with bavarian cream & strawberries. Book the Palace you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor

My wedding was 9/1/17 at the Palace, and words cant begin to describe how thrilled I am to have chosen the Palace. From day 1 booking with Jose, to walking out the door at the end of the night, all of the staff too care of mine and my guest's needs without any questions. Cristina was our planner, and she was the best. I would email her multiple times per week with various questions, and never once did she ever make me feel as if I was a bother. On the day of the wedding, our Maitre'D Richard and bridal attendant Stephanie were lifesavers. While taking pictures, I had an allergic reaction to my flowers, and Stephanie was always standing by with a tissue and water in hand. During the night, she even helped me change out of my heels and into flats!!! She knew exactly what I needed, before I even knew myself. Richard was beyond accommodating. My guests are still talking about how wonderful he was and how he took such good care of all of their needs. The bartender, Danil, always made sure my husband and I had a drink in hand! The food, service, and venue all met and exceeded any expectations I had. Thank you to the entire Palace staff for making my wedding day a dream come true.

Photo
Profile Picture Victoria, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

The Palace at Somerset park was out of this world! Food was phenomenal and the staff was excellent. Had our wedding here on 8.25.17. The night ran smoothly. Our matire'd David and Bridal Attendant Lajana made sure we enjoyed our night. Guests keep talking about how much fun they had and how friendly the staff was. We can't say enough how happy we were with everything! Thank you so much! You guys were awesome!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Bridal Suite, Shuttle

The Palace went above and beyond to not only meet, but exceed my expectations! The service was amazing and the wedding planner was very helpful throughout the planning process. I got married July 2017, and my guest STILL come up to me to tell me how they have never been to a more elegant wedding that had ENDLESS food! My husband and I booked the East House and we got married on site in the grand foyer. The ceremony was beautiful and it was nothing like I or my guests have ever seen. The staff were extremely professional, so much so that my guests thought there was someone famous or "higher status" at the wedding. The grounds and venue are simply impressive and they are constantly making upgrades. I cannot recommend The Palace enough, you should definitely book them for your wedding venue!

Photos
Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

The staff at the palace wa so professional from the very beginning. Jose took his time and went over everything with us for my daughter s wedding. The food was delicious and the staff was unbelievable. Can't say enough about Richard and Tonia. They were with us from the beginning to make sure that everything went smoothly. The grounds were beautiful and the reception room looks small for 180 people but no one was crowded and there was plenty of dance room. Would recommend the palace to everyone.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do we begin to explain how amazing The Palace was! As wedding vendor ourselves, we had a lot of places to chose from and to consider, but from day one, The Palace was at the top of that list. From our first Meeting to the very last minute of our wedding, they treated us like Family. From multiple emails a day to Alex (Alexandra, was our wedding Coordinator, Btw everyone is awesome at the Palace, but Alex is THE BEST) that she always answered quickly and with the utmost detail to insure that we never walked away from a question with doubts. She was there for every part of the planning. She took all of our ideas, requests, concerns and made sure our day was as magical as we had imagined it to be in our minds. The Entire staff was super helpful and attentive to our every need prior to our wedding day.
We were in heaven with the service we were receiving, that we didn't think it could get any better! Boy, were we wrong!!!!
Come our wedding day, after a long, long morning of Pictures, getting ready, our Ceremony 30 minute away, as soon as we pulled up to the Palace, it was a whole different world. David, our Matire D' & Stephanie, our Bridal Attendant, never left our side. From having Drinks for us as we took pictures outside, to making sure we tried our food at cocktail, to insuring our vendors all had what they needed, They were there for us the entire Evening. The amount of positive energy, smiles & laughs they both supplied was out of this world. You could honestly say, they Love what they do and in turned it joyed us beyond belief to know that the people around us were as happy as we were on this special day.
From there it even got better! The Food was amazing, till this day 25 days later, we still have people committing on how awesome everything tasted! We both had family from Portugal who couldn't stop talking about how much food there was, and how delicious & amazing everything was! Thank you for Everything!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite

My husband Nicholas and I would like to extend our absolute gratitude and praise for the wedding of our dreams that the staff at The Palace of Somerset Park created for us! On June 30th, 2017 we experienced the most incredible service and a wedding which was beyond our expectations. Starting with Jose whom made our decision of choosing Palace for our wedding incredibly easy! And the planning process which Jillian (the event planner) made completely effortless. Every question was addressed promptly, and our wishes and ideas for our wedding were attended to without hesitation.

On our wedding day, Josh (our maitre d) and the bridal attendant Stephanie went above and beyond to make sure everything was exceptional. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was OUTSTANDING, the entire day was MAGICAL. Our guests still talk about how much they enjoyed everything at the Palace! From the service, to the food, and the ambience we could not have asked for a more wonderful wedding! A big THANK YOU to everyone for making our day a memorable one!

Best venue for an amazing wedding experience!

With love,
The Borelli’s.

Profile Picture Alina, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite

Our wedding day was truly magical and The Palace at Somerset Park had such a big hand in that. Working with Jill was fantastic. She was so responsive and extremely receptive and accommodating to all of our requests. The food was fantastic and more than plentiful and the ballroom and ground are just gorgeous. We all had a blast dancing the night away. I can't say enough about my bridal attendant, Maya. She was by my side ALL day and didn't skip a beat on anything. From having a drink ready to moving pictures along when she saw I had enough, she was absolutely phenomenal. Thank you so much Maya, Jill and the entire staff at the Palace at Somerset Park for exceeding all of our expectations and making our special day beyond perfect!

Profile Picture Ana, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

As soon as we visited the Palace for the first time, we knew it was the venue for us. The Palace’s attention to detail and amenities far surpassed all other venues we visited. From our initial visit, all the way through our wedding day, the staff could not have been more helpful. My Wedding Planner, Cristina, was very patient with all my questions, and she helped keep me organized leading up to the big day. Our wedding day (April 7, 2017) was complete PERFECTION! Our family and friends are still raving about every detail, from the flawless service to the impeccable food. My Bridal Attendant, Latonya, was extremely attentive – she anticipated my every need and made sure that I had everything and anything I needed from the moment I walked in until the moment I left at the end of the night. She truly made my day stress free! Richard, our Maître D, was equally as attentive, executing the entire day with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. If there were any issues at all, Richard did a great job keeping them from me! Richard and Latonya were an amazing team and we are so thankful for them and the entire Palace staff for helping us have the wedding of our dreams! Thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Valet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

The service here was unbeatable. The food was incredible and the place itself was just magnificent. We couldn't have been happier and the feedback we got from our guests solidified our perfect choice. Maya and Richard oversaw the wedding day and they were the nicest and hardest working people, they made sure our day went smoothly and I don't have enough good things to say about the two of them. Alexandra helped us plan the big day and she was wonderful and extremely helpful. Everyone responded quickly to emails and were incredibly professional throughout the whole process. You definitely cannot go wrong choosing to host your wedding here.

Profile Picture Taylor , 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

our wedding was on 3/24/17 and we could not have had a more perfect day. When we first met with Jose and he began explaining the ceremony in grand foyer and seeing the bridal suite that the bridal party can get ready in, we were sold! The Palace itself is a beautiful venue, but throw in great food(large portions and selections) and staff and you'll have a the wedding you always dreamed of. Our wedding planner was Jillian and she was with us throughout the entire planning process. She was awesome to work with, she was always available to answer our questions about anything! We met with her twice and not that you need to but we wish we could have met with her more because she was great! The day of the wedding you are blessed with a bridal attendant and Matire D. Steph & Richard were our dynamic duo that day. Steph was around all day making sure we had everything we needed, she was always there to fluff my dress, hold my bouquet and keep us hydrated. And Richard, don't even get me started, we would not have trusted our wedding day with anyone else but him. He knew every member of the bridal and immediate family and kept everyone where they needed to be. Nothing got passed him. No matter where your wedding is, it will be incomplete without this man, he is the total package. We would do our wedding day over just to see Jillian, Richard & Steph again, really wonderful people. If you are on the fence between The Palace and another place, go with The Palace, you WILL NOT ever regret it. When your guests tell you that they hope to attend another event at your wedding venue because of the food and the atmosphere you know you picked the best of the best!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer

Although the prices may appear to be steep.... it is definitely worth it. Everything that needs to be done, is. The team ensures of it. The Palace is beautiful and the food is incredibly delicious. This is the place to choose when you want a wedding ofavors your dreams! It blew my guests away for sure.

Profile Picture Alessandra , 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

A MASTER OF THEIR CRAFT!!! We could not be happier with our Wedding at The Palace on 1/29/2017. From our first experience with Jose we knew we had found our venue. These people have it all figured out. Every single step of the process they were very accommodating, made sure we were satisfied and stopped at nothing to ensure we had the greatest night to remember. Our guests are huge lamb lovers and they could not stop raving about the deliciousness of it and all the other tasty foods during cocktail hour. David, our stellar maire 'd made sure we had everything we needed all night long. Whether it was making sure we got our pictures on time or making sure we ate he was on top of it. Our bridal attendant was there to help with the dress, the hair and anything else needed every step of the way. It was like having a superwoman by our side all night long. This is an absolutely gorgeous venue with a kind staff to match. I have been to plenty of weddings with great decor and size but the food didn't match up. This venue lacks in nothing and you will be extremely grateful for all of their hard work when its all said and done. I honestly will gladly recommend this venue to each and every person needing a recommendation on a fantastic venue.

Profile Picture Peter, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I had to describe The Palace is one word, it would be EFFICIENT. They really know how to coordinate and move things along in order to have the perfect flow of the day. David and Gina were amazing and guided us/our guests every step of the way. They offered helpful insights and always seemed to preemptively know what we needed! The food was great and the decor was beautiful. They added extra candles around the tables and just that thoughtful little detail made the reception that much more romantic.

Profile Picture User7322534, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

OMG!!!! Our wedding was February 10th and it was the most AMAZING day thanks to The Palace! From when we first booked and had Cristina as our Wedding Planner, She was awesome and responded so quick to questions I had even the little things! To the night of the rehearsal when I lost my voice and had a snow storm and our AMAZING Maitre D Rich gave me tea and made sure everything ran so smooth that night and the night of the wedding! The day of was everything we could imagine and more! Rich and Stephanie our Amazing bridal attendant made us feel so relaxed and like family! They were there for everything! The food was AMAZING! People are still talking about how amazing the wedding and the food was! I want to relive that day over and over again every month because it is so amazing! They honestly think of EVERYTHING and do not disappoint! Thank you so much to The Palace!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/16, 1 Review