The Palace at Somerset Park Reviews

The Palace at Somerset Park 7
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 05/31/2019

My Dream Wedding

The Palace at Somerset Park made my DREAM wedding come to reality. Every single person working there puts their all into giving you the most perfect and stress-free day. The staff goes above and beyond to make feel important and on the wedding day, like royalty. Not to mention the place is absolutely stunning. From the reception hall, to the outdoor ceremony space and the grounds is breathtaking. After looking for the perfect place for my wedding and visiting a few other venues, The Palace is reasonably priced and you get so much for what you pay for!

Traci-Joan Muniz helped me plan the entire wedding and managed to ease my stress, always. No matter what the question or problem was, she answered it. She always managed to respond to my emails (which there was a lot, LOL) quickly and fully answered everything. I appreciate everything Traci has done for me and my wedding!!

Richard was my Maitre D and made my wedding run smoothly and perfect. He knew what he was doing and took care of everything for me! Having putting my dress on before the ceremony and noticing the straps were not fitting properly, him and Stephanie fixed it within minutes and you wouldn’t even know anything was wrong (Not to mention, I didn’t have any issues with them after they fixed it!)! He is very organized and truly helped me with everything that I needed.

Stephanie was my bridal attendant and was excellent. Any time I needed anything, the whole night, she was right there to help me. She is so sweet, and I couldn’t thank her enough at the end of the night!

Having my wedding at The Palace at Somerset Park was everything I could have hoped for and more. There was absolutely nothing that I would have changed, and I am blessed to have had my wedding there. I can now look back at my wedding and remember how exceptional it was. The Palace was truly the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy rosoff · Married on 05/11/2019

The Best Day of My Life

I don't think this website has enough characters for my to express how much I loved getting married at The Palace. Everything was amazing from the moment I stepped foot on the property. It is absolutely stunning. I was given the tour by Kara who was extremely sweet and helpful. My planner was Traci-Joan who is a saint. I don't even know how many emails I sent her, but she responded to each one in a timely fashion and helped me create my perfect day.

Richard was our Maitre'D and Maya was our bridal attendant. They were absolutely amazing. They made sure everything was exactly as we wanted it and were smooth and calm and collected. Maya anticipated every need we had and even hemmed a pair of pants for a groomsmen. I can't imagine how we would have gotten through the day without them. They are truly the best part about getting married at the Palace. They made everything stress free and easy and allowed me to really enjoy the day.

The grounds of the Palace are gorgeous and we were able to take pictures all around. The bridal suite looks like something out of a Jane Austen novel and had everything we needed. We got married on the Gatsby's Terrace on the East side and it was like a fairy tale.

The East Ballroom was like a dream. We entered as husband and wife from the staircase and looked down as hundreds of our friends and family cheered for us. I can't even explain how amazing it felt. When I walked down that staircase on my first visits, I knew that was where I was going to get married.

The food was exquisite. We were sent home with a couple of dinners as well as a container of desserts from the Viennese Hour. The cake was delicious and we were told by people who don't eat cake, that ours was delicious. If your guests don't like cake, don't worry about it, the Viennese Hour will fill them up. It took my breath away and I knew it was coming. Our guests were in awe.

I am sure that I am missing something, but I really just want to express that our wedding at the Palace was exactly what I had been dreaming of since I was a little girl and I wish I could go there for someone else's wedding so I could enjoy the food and ambiance without entertaining 200 people. It was a dream come true.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Szymanski · Married on 04/26/2019

Amanda and Brian April 26 2019

My husband and I chose The Palace as our venue because it’s just freaking incredible for lack of better words, it was phenomenal. From the food, the atmosphere to the amazing staff we don’t have enough great things to say about it. The Palace from a price point is very reasonable, add on the array of food they served our guests and the attentive staff it was well worth the money. Our guests couldn’t say enough about how amazing the night was. Richard our maitre ‘d was such a sweetheart and prompt with every SINGLE detail. He made sure my husband and I were taken care of and everything went off without a hitch. My bridal attendants Jordan and Carmela were awesome! They kept pinning my dress every time it came undone and I was nearly tripping on it. The even made sure to not only look after us but also our parents. The staff really made it perfect. The whole night was wonderful and I wish we could relive our day over and over it was that amazing!!! It was truly our happily ever after.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    The Palace at Somerset Park 8
    The Palace at Somerset Park 9
    The Palace at Somerset Park 10
    The Palace at Somerset Park 11
    The Palace at Somerset Park 12

The Palace at Somerset Park's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! Remember to check out our Twice Upon a Time event happening July 6.

Lisa · Married on 03/31/2019

A Dream Come True!

I can't begin to explain how great the service was that I experienced at The Palace at Somerset Park for my wedding on 3/31/2019. My initial tour with Kara was flawless, professional, and not pushy. Then once booked I was set up with Alexandra who was my assigned planner. She was professional, informative, responsive, and kept me at ease throughout the entire planning process! Then wedding day - I had the pleasure to work with Josh (my Maitre'd) and Ashley (my Bridal Attendant). I couldn't imagine a better pair of people to be able to walk me through the day! As an anxious bride they kept me at ease that all would go to plan. They did a fantastic job at setting up every detail of my wedding as requested, keeping the day flowing smoothly, and allowing me to truly "relax" as a bride and have trust that everything was being taken care of by them! Everytime I asked a question it was already done! My guests were blown away by the service, attention to detail, quality of food, and overall experience at The Palace. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Ann Petrillo · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing, beautiful, perfect!

My husband and I got married at the Palace on March 22, 2019. The Palace is the most perfect place for a fairytale wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful! I arrived at the venue at 10 AM and from the moment we arrived, our bridal attendant, Jordan, was amazing. She was there whenever we needed something and was very attentive. Our maitre d, Richard, was amazing, as well. They both made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. Our planner, Traci, was great! She helped us every step of the way and responded quickly to all my emails, leading up to our wedding. She even stopped into the bridal suite a few times the day of to make sure I was okay. We got the firework show and it was more than we expected! Our guest have been raving about the venue, food, cake, and fireworks! We are so happy we were able to have our wedding here and would not change a thing! Thank you to all the staff for making my fairytale wedding come true!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    The Palace at Somerset Park 13
    The Palace at Somerset Park 14
    The Palace at Somerset Park 15
    The Palace at Somerset Park 16
    The Palace at Somerset Park 17

Joana Pecoraro · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection, magical, guests told us this was the best wedding they have ever been to.

We just got married at The Palace this past Saturday and it was honestly, magical. Everyone there made us feel so special. More specifically, Jose who we booked with, Alexandra who was our assigned (all included) wedding planner, Stephany (our bridal attendant), and Josh Weis (our Maitre D) were all EXCELLENT. From the initial tour of the venue to the tasting (which literally was an event in itself) to the actual wedding, we were floored. They were all extremely professional and kind. I emailed our bridal assistant Alexandra multiple times a day, every day, the last month leading up to the wedding and she was extremely responsive, usually answering within a few minutes! She put us at ease the entire time. The tasting included everything from the cocktail hour to the main entrees and cake, as well as wines and specialty cocktails too. The actual wedding was perfect. We got married in the winter so our ceremony was in the Grand Foyer with the beautiful staircase. Alexandra and Josh helped us plan the actual ceremony and we had multiple guests tell us it was the most beautiful and dramatic ceremony they had ever been to. All of the guests also raved about the food, we were told it also was the best they've ever had. Cake was delicious. Venetian hour included bananas foster that was literally lit up. Stephany and Josh were by our side for literally every and any need. Including bathroom breaks and band aids. Thank you all for such an epic wedding for my wife and I!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    The Palace at Somerset Park 18
    The Palace at Somerset Park 19

Cassandra Maines · Married on 01/12/2019

Best venue ever - book now

We recently got married on 1/12/2019. From the start of the planning cycle with Jose, to the meetings with our event planner, Alex, the service was on point. They worked with us every step of the way, and were very personable. They offered advice and always made us feel comfortable. The wedding day was AMAZING. The crew at The Palace is top notch - highly recommend Maya (bridal attendant) and Richard (Maitre D). They took care of us all day and were on top of everything - we did not worry about a thing. We could not have asked for more. Our friends and family also had a fabulous time, and cannot stop raving about the venue and the food ;).

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Kara

Kara O'Rourke · Married on 01/05/2019

Deserves 10 Stars!

If we could give The Palace more than 5 stars we would. They were absolutely amazing to work with and our wedding was fantastic, and ran so smoothly.

The Palace itself is just gorgeous. We happened to get married while the Christmas decoration was still up which was even more beautiful.

We looked at a LOT of venues all over NJ/Philly. We saw a lot of different ways that the venues offered & priced their packages. The Palace had 1 package. The price varied by date, but the package was always the same. It included a LOT, all the drinks and food we could have asked for (so much food - our guests could not believe how much food!). But this approach made it so much simpler, and it was clear upfront what the cost would be.

Prior to the event we worked with Alex as our event coordinator. She was very clear on what had to happen and when throughout the planning process. They make it very easy and break it down so its not overwhelming (thank you Alex!). On our wedding day our maitre'd was Josh and bridal attendance was Maya. They were absolutely outstanding. They want to make sure you love your wedding and that it goes off without a hitch (which they worry about so you don't have to). They coordinate with all the other vendors, they set up all your decorations, they help facilitate your picture taking, they make sure you have food and drinks and whatever else you need/want. At the end of the night they have all your personal affects packed up for you so you can party til the last minute and then leave with your guests and all of your things.

They can have 2 events running simultaneously, but you would never ever know. The facility is designed so that two events can operate 100% independently, they each have their own entrances, kitchens, staff etc, and are physically separated in the middle.

We got so many compliments on what an impressive and beautiful venue we chose and we completely agree. We are so happy with our decision and had an amazing time at our wedding!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Kayla · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing service

I had my wedding at The Palace at Somerset Park. It was absolutely amazing. Everything went just as planned. There weren’t any disappointments. The food was great and the staff was great. So many of my guest have told me that they have never seen a more beautiful wedding than mine. My Maitre D’, Joshua Weis, worked seamlessly with all of my vendors. He made sure everything ran as it was supposed to. He was in communication with them the obtain the necessary paperwork and permits prior to the wedding. He sat down with me prior to the wedding day to help me devise the timeline for the day of. On the actual wedding day he kept me abreast of everything that was going on and helped me to feel at ease. He had a great sense of humor; the service he provided was excellent.

My bridal attendant was just as amazing, her name was Jordan. She checked in with me every moment to make sure I was doing good and to see if there was anything she could do for me. In addition to her bridal attendant duties, she held my and my husband phones for us and captured some really cool video footage without us even having to ask her to do so. My mom also raved about her. My mother had a stroke prior to my wedding and is not able to move like she used to. My mom told me that she shared that information with Jordan and that Jordan checked in on her as well to make sure she was doing okay. I truly appreciate hearing that from my mother. It speaks volumes to Jordan’s character.

Jordan and Josh exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t have asked for a better Maitre D or bridal attendant.

It’s also important that I mention the event planner provided by the venue. Her name is Alexandra Favale. She was so professional and personable. She responded to emails quickly and was in constant communication with me about any detail that she needed for the big day. She answered any and all questions that I asked. She was also a wonderful person to work with.

Overall, my experience with the Palace at Somerset Park was spectacular and I would recommend this venue to every and anyone looking to have the most amazing wedding ever.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    The Palace at Somerset Park 20
    The Palace at Somerset Park 21
    The Palace at Somerset Park 22
  • NATALIE

Natalie · Married on 11/23/2018

A dream come true!

The absolute best decision we made was having our wedding at The Palace. From start to finish, Kara was amazing, as was our Maitre D, Josh, and Bridal Attendant, Ashley. Their service was EXCELLENT, the food was amazing, the venue is to die for, and the fireworks were beyond belief. If I could get married there every year, I would. An absolute dream come true. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    The Palace at Somerset Park 23
  • Ashley

Ashley Delgado-D'amore · Married on 11/16/2018

Incredible!

The Palace at Somerset Park is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. The grounds are absolutely stunning, and the indoor spaces are as regal as a real-life palace. We had both our ceremony and our reception here, and they were both beautiful. Our recent November wedding at The Palace was INCREDIBLE, and the majority of that credit goes to their amazing, attentive, and dedicated staff. Our wedding planner, Kara, was always available (even on her days off) and went out of her way to make sure every detail was taken care of. Our Maitre D, Richard, and bridal attendant, Jordan, made they day run so smoothly and took care of every little detail. When my Father-in-Law's bowtie broke, Jordan was there to fix it. When I needed to change my shoes, Richard was on the floor helping me tie my laces. They took care of EVERYTHING so that my husband and I could enjoy every minute of our wedding. The food is OUTRAGEOUS, and our guests could not stop talking about how delicious (and how abundant) the food was throughout the night. I also had a guest who told me that our wedding cake (which was a custom design, created by their pastry chef) was the most delicious cake they've ever eaten! Booking your wedding at The Palace is worth every penny, and I wish we could do it all over again, just to relive the magical experience!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2018

The Palace and their team are truly amazing!

We got married on November 2nd at The Palace in the East Room and it was absolutely amazing! Guests are still talking about how great our wedding was to this day! The food was amazing and the service was incredible! David, our Maitre D, made sure our wedding went as planned and as smoothly as possible. He remembered everything we discussed at our planning meeting and was there to answer any question we had! We felt so reassured with him after our meeting and on the day of the wedding. He was attentive to our guests and we truly appreciated everything he did on that day to make our reception so special. Brides and grooms will be lucky to work with him! Our bridal attendant, Ashley, was THE BEST. Anything that was needed was provided and she was always there to take care of myself and the bridal party. She even carried my lipgloss in her pocket to have ready when we took pictures throughout the night, and also provided me with slippers to wear when I realized I forgot to pack extra comfy shoes! She was amazing throughout the entire night.

Our wedding at The Palace was an experience we will never forget. The entire staff works wonders and we are so thankful that we chose them for our wedding. We were lucky to work with an amazing team and they made our wedding so special!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Robert Goldberg · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Experience

The experience with The Palace, as the hosts of our daughter’s wedding, is we couldn’t be happier with the experience. Our Maitre d' was terrific; we can’t speak more highly of his organization, communication skills and knowledge. The timing of how the event progressed during the day was impeccable. My daughter’s bridal attendant was excellent. She seemed to be everywhere in supporting my daughter and the bridal party and always had a solution when something went awry, such as when the bustle holder broke.
    The preparation of the food was excellent. The tables were served at the same time so no one was waiting for others to be served before eating.

Overall, our desired result in selecting The Palace as the venue for our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding was achieved. Providing a special, wonderful wedding that they will remember for the rest of their lives.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Catherine A Crawford · Married on 10/20/2018

"More than I ever dreamed of"

"More than I ever dreamed of" Is what our daughter told us on the day of her wedding. The attention to detail was amazing. From the beautiful venue, to the delicious food, to the wonderful service, it was such an incredible experience for all. Our Maitre 'D, Josh and the bridal attendant, Maya, were at our side before we even knew we needed them taking care of all our needs. They were great.

Sent on 11/07/2018

robin · Married on 10/05/2018

Where do I begin? We are so happy that our daughter Ashley and new husband Tom chose The Palace as the venue for their wedding. Everything was wonderful and so well organized. Our guests can't stop talking about the wedding.

The Palace is stunning. The grounds, the balcony with the staircase, the room, the cocktail area were just amazing. Everyone loved being outside with the fire pits and the bar. Ashley appearing at the balcony before she descended the stairs to meet her Dad took my breath away. We loved feeling like we were the only wedding there.

The cocktail hour was delicious. You couldn't ask for a better selection of food. The main course also excellent. So many things to choose from! Of course, the Viennese display and wedding cake was impressive. The servers and bar tenders did an excellent job.

Cristina Nunez was our event planner. She met with us in September and answered all of our questions. I sent her several e-mails and spoke with her on the phone many times during the week of the wedding. She was very patient and thorough.

Jordan, the bridal attendant, was excellent. She was pleasant and so helpful throughout the day and night. She attended to Ashley's every need. She was a constant presence and very much appreciated.

We can't say enough good things about our Banquet Manager David Parada. David sat with us for over an hour the day before the wedding. He went over everything that was going to happen. He answered countless questions from the bride and her nervous parents. He showed such attention to detail. He kept every one on time and every one moving. He made sure we were eating and drinking throughout the wedding. He and Jordan remained with us until we left on the very last shuttle back to the hotel.

We are so impressed with The Palace and its staff. The place is superb. We would not hesitate to recommend The Palace to anyone that is looking for a venue for a special occasion.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

They truly went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely PERFECT!

We got married in June 2018 and we could not be happier with my decision to have our wedding at The Palace!! They truly went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely PERFECT! From our first meeting with Kara we knew The Palace was the place for us. Our wedding planner was Alexandra, who was an absolute pleasure to work with. We could not be any more grateful to have had David as our Maitre d. He took the stress out of our day by completely planning every detail to make sure the day run PERFECTLY!! He is so knowledgeable and went out of his way to ensure that we were both happy with everything the entire time. I also had the pleasure of having Maya as my bridal attendant. She was absolutely wonderful and helped with every little detail that day. All of the food was delicious and I got many compliments from my guests about the cocktail hour, dinner and desserts! Every one had a great time! Thank you to the entire staff for being SO kind, attentive, professional and for making our day amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Getting married at The Palace is a dream come true. From start to finish, we were blown away by the staff, service, food, and facility. If you are looking for your fairy tale wedding then choose The Palace. Our guests are still talking about the quality of the food (especially how amazing the desserts were!) and their experience at the venue.

As a bride, there are certainly moments of stress and worry but the staff at The Palace make wedding planning and the day of experience a breeze. They are so responsive, flexible, and accommodating. Our Event Planner, Jillian, responded quickly and answered all of our questions. She was so organized and enthusiastic! Our Bridal Attendant, Maya, anticipated all of our needs and was prepared for everything and anything. Our Maitre'D, Richard, kept the day and evening running smoothly and ensured every detail was attended to.

Get married at the Palace!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Anna · Married on 05/20/2018

Words cannot describe how happy we are with picking this fantastic venue. I must start with saying that it was not at all what we were looking for, but seeing the Palace live had a bit of a wow factor. In addition they offer ample amounts of great food, for which we received plenty of compliments. Yet what shone the most to us is the service we received form the moment we booked the venue. Starting with our wedding coordinator Jillian, who answered my million and one questions and sent me photos of anything I wanted to see in a timely manner; to my bridal attendant Stephanie who was always around for anything I needed (including pulling out safety pins and fixing my bustle at the very beginning of the reception); and ending with Josh, our Maitre D' who was on top of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING the entire night. This guy even had our preffered drinks in hand for us when we came in from the ceremony to cool us off before our families followed in to congratulate us. He never forgot a thing, once we asked for something we could consider it done. Some of our family members have severe allergies, and Josh went back into the kitchen to bring back list of ingredients to ensure they could have a specific dish. The wait staff should also get a shout out here as they took care of every table. The wedding day went by so smoothly we were able to fully relax and just enjoy the great party!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    The Palace at Somerset Park 24

Miea · Married on 03/31/2018

This palace was all that and more than I could ever want from the looks to the service there this place was breath taken the only thing I would do different is ask them about unexpected expense like gratuity and stuff . They do mention it but its not mentioned till like a week before your event.

Sent on 04/14/2018
    The Palace at Somerset Park 25
    The Palace at Somerset Park 26

Matt · Married on 03/29/2018

Best.Wedding.Ever!

“Best wedding ever” - that’s all we’ve heard from our guests, and we continue to hear it weeks after the wedding. Once we visited this venue, our search ended right then and there. The pricing is incredibly fair for everything that you get. The endless food at cocktail hour, dessert, cake, the lighting, open bar, the actual venue, and the endless staff that wait on you hand and foot the entire day and make you and your guests feel like royalty. Not to mention all of the finer details they take care of so that your wedding day is as stress free as possible. David, our maitre D, was awesome. He coordinated the entire evening flawlessly. He also had a calming presence about him that really helped my wife and I slow down and just focus on us and we let him take Care of everything else. Ashley, the bridal attendant was amazing and was everywhere when we needed her all day, and Traci, our wedding planner helped us at each step along the way for months during the build up to our actual day. The entire staff here has done so many of these events, they are all so on top Of everything and my wife and I and our guests were truly blown away by every single thing when the wedding day arrived. The way they hold your hand and walk you thru every step of the process in the Months leading up to the wedding is so reassuring. Not to mention it all went exactly as expected, no surprises, no drama, no missteps, I really shouldn’t be shocked that the day went flawlessly, but it did - and we are so grateful for the palace and their ever attentive staff. Don’t even get me started on the food, which was to die for - these guys are first class then entire way top to bottom, do yourself a favor and stop searching for the perfect wedding venue, end your search here! Really can’t put into words how much you get for your money here, and everyone was absolutely blown away by the event - thank you guys so much!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing The Palace was for our wedding night. From the minute we walked into the door to tour the venue, I knew it was the one. Cristina, our event planner, was always available for any and all questions that I had. Richard, our maitre d', was amazing. I was a ball of nerves leading up to the wedding, but after sitting down with Richard, and going through the events of the day, I felt much better. The day of, he was on point for everything. I didn't have to worry about anything, and if anything went wrong, I didn't know about it! Jordan, my bridal attendant, was fantastic. She was very attentive to my needs, kept my bridal party and the rest of my family where they were supposed to be. Richard and Jordan even braved snow for all the photos that I wanted. The food was fantastic, I have guests that are still raving about it. I can't wait to go back if they have their Twice Upon a Time event!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Marie · Married on 12/29/2017

We got married at The Palace on 12/29/17. To say that they exceeded all of our expectations would be a huge understatement. From the moment we walked into The Palace we were treated like royalty. Every single person we dealt with- Christine, Alex, David, LaTonya, the servers, bar tenders, valet etc just went above and beyond for us. Our wedding reception was just a dream. David (maitre d) and LaTonya ( bridal attendant) were there with us every single step of the way. From making sure we got to try every single thing at our cocktail hour, to helping me with the bustle on my dress the entire night, David and LaTonya were just the BEST. We were soooo sad when we had to say goodbye at the end of the night- they really felt like family to us. I could go on and on forever about how awesome they were- if you are lucky enough to get either of them on the day of your wedding consider yourself the luckiest bride and groom ever! The food at The Palace is second to none. Our guest still can't stop raving about the cocktail hour, first course dish, main entrees, HUGE selection of desserts at the Viennese hour, even the wedding cake (which people usually don't even notice) got rave reviews. In short, if you are on the fence about booking the Palace for your wedding reception DO IT!! You will not regret it!! There is not one negative thing we could say about them. Every person we dealt with was so kind, professional, responsive, attentive- just the best! The food, grounds, and people are truly amazing. HUGE thank you to everyone at the Palace for giving us the wedding reception of our dreams!! David and LaTonya- we miss you and could never ever say thank you enough for everything you did for us on our wedding day!!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    The Palace at Somerset Park 27
    The Palace at Somerset Park 28

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

We've put my review off for a few days now because we wanted to find the right words. When we tell you that the year and a half leading up to our wedding & our wedding was perfect, we literally mean it was perfect. From day 1, Christie sold us 10000% on choosing the Palace for my wedding. This was followed by our wedding planner Jillian answering every single question we had. To finally, the most amazing Maitre D and Bridal Attendant we could possibly have, Richard and Latonya, made our wedding day one that can go unmatched. We can honestly say not ONE thing went wrong and these people are the ones to thank for that. The staff was beyond professional and attentive, the food was phenomenal and the venue is the prettiest location for a wedding that we have every seen. Richard and Latonya-- We owe you more than we can ever give. We sincerely hope our paths cross again so that we can thank you over and over again!!! To anyone looking to get married, look no further. You will not do any better than The Palace.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    The Palace at Somerset Park 29
    The Palace at Somerset Park 30
    The Palace at Somerset Park 31
    The Palace at Somerset Park 32

Vanessa · Married on 11/10/2017

This venue is a Must! My now husband and I fell in love with this venue immediately. Once we booked The Palace, they never stopped going above and beyond. Richard was the most amazing Maitr'd we could have asked for, he made sure everything went down perfectly he made our wedding day stress free. The bridal attendant Stephanie was an angel as well, right from the start she was by my side, helping everything smoothly. 3 weeks later people are still telling us how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. We could not have picked a better venue.

Sent on 11/29/2017