The Palace at Somerset Park Reviews

295 | Somerset, NJ

295 Reviews for The Palace at Somerset Park

Caitlin Durgin · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Dream Wedding

If you are looking for the absolute perfect wedding, look no further. The Palace is a top notch wedding venue. We just recently had our wedding there on January 18th and it exceeded all of our expectations and then some! Richard, our maitre'd Traci, our wedding plannerand Maya, our bridal attendant were absolutely FABULOUS!! I could not recommend them both more!! The food was INCREDIBLE! From the time I walked in until the time I walked out, I was treated with such love and care. The Palace is an absolute DREAM!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Cristina Calogero · Getting married on 04/12/2021

You need to get married here!!

My husband and I had our December 28th wedding at The Palace, and we could not have been more obsessed with this venue. We searched for a few months as we had some time during our two-year engagement, but when we finally visited The Palace, we fell in love. Kara helped us with our booking and walked us through everything we could expect on our wedding day. Even during the booking experience, we knew we had made the right choice.

The Palace itself is one of the most impressive venues my husband and I have ever been to. The elegance of our East Ballroom was everything we could have asked for and more. On top of the stunning beauty of The Palace, our December wedding was accompanied by incredible winter decorations, which added another element to the venue that my husband and I were really excited about.

About a year out from the wedding, our wedding planner Alex reached out to get the ball rolling on everything we needed to do leading up to the wedding. She was incredibly insightful and helpful during this whole. At our tasting, we were able to sit down with Alex and try everything many things on their menu, including all of the cake sponges/fillings, and wine. All of the food options were amazing, which made it very difficult for us to decide on our menu; however the selections we made were raved about by the guests. Don't worry; The Palace will give the bride and groom one of everything you chose as well as take-home dishes for the next day which we got to enjoy with our family.

From the moment we stepped off our bus, we were greeted by Richard our Maitre D and Maya, who was our Bridal Attendant, and they immediately took control of the rest of our day. Everything transitioned so smoothly, and the bridal suite was stocked with food and drinks for our bridal party and family. When we met Richard for the first time, we knew we were in the right hands! His attention to detail and making sure your day runs without a single hiccup is genuinely something we admired. In our first meeting with Richard, he also raved about Maya, which set our expectations pretty high. Maya proceeded to blow away our expectations and was probably one of the most talked-about individuals among our family and bridal party. You could not ask for a better person by your side on your wedding day. Anything you needed, Maya was right there with it before you even asked! Not only is she there for you, but she was there for all of our immediate family members and our bridal party. My husband still talks about the fact that whenever he went to get a new drink, Maya was standing there with an Old Fashioned in her hand for him.

The cocktail hour was still one of the most talked-about moments of our wedding among our friends and family. The Palace gives you five carving stations, 15 passed hors d'oeuvres, a premium open bar, and my husband and I had the Raw Bar as well. When our guests arrived, they were met by a line of servers on both sides of the doors that were handing out old fashioned's, dirty martini's, and champagne. Because we were so busy, it was hard for us to sample much of it, but Maya and Richard pulled us away, and we were able to enjoy everything available downstairs at the cocktail hour in our bridal suite.

The ballroom was absolutely stunning with amazing lighting and a massive dance floor. The Palace was really flexible about our table arrangements and making sure we had enough seating for everyone at specific tables. The service at our tables was hands down some of the best. The entire staff is incredibly professional and very good at what they do. To top the night off, we had a Viennese table display in the grand foyer, which dozens of different desserts for our guests to enjoy. The night was truly magical, and something my husband and I will never forget.

We are already trying to getting friends and family to have a wedding at the Palace so we can experience it again but this time as a guest! Would not have changed one thing about our wedding day!!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Diana

Diana Talag · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Unbeatable guest and bride/groom experience

My husband and I wanted to throw an epic wedding, with food being our top priority. Not only does The Palace consistently deliver on food, but their attention to detail and great service is the icing on the wedding cake. BTW, the wedding cake was beautiful and delicious, too--and included in the pricing. If you're the type of couple that doesn't want to deal with paying for linens and wedding cake separately and would rather have a place that takes care of all the annoying stuff--choose The Palace. All of our guests said it was the best wedding food and wedding experience out of all the other weddings they've been to. It's worth it.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Aisha

Aisha King · Married on 03/01/2020

Beyond Expectations!!!

I am extremely happy that we chose the Palace for our wedding venue. The grounds are beautiful inside and out. Every staff member that we came in contact with was friendly and helpful in every way. When we first did out walk through with Jose we were in love with how beautiful it is. After discussing prices and everything that is included we were hooked. he reserved a date that same day. Our wedding coordinated Alexandra was so helpful in the process. She always relied in a timely matter to all of my emails and questions. She was always polite and it made me feel so comfortable with choosing the Palace.
    After the food tasting event, I couldn't wait for the guests to taste all the food included. Everyone loved it. The guests have been telling us how much they loved the food and drinks, which made me so happy.
    Our Maitre'D Joshua, was so amazing the day of the wedding. My anxiety was at an all time high lol and he was so calm and was assuring me that everything is actually going great which was very helpful. My family had nothing but great things to say about him. I am so thankful.
    My bridal attendant Ashley, just amazing. She was just absolutely amazing and helpful all day. From setting up the bridal suite, to steaming my dress and veil, to helping me put on my wedding dress, to watching the ceremony entrances with me on the TV screen at the top of the stairs, to making sure we had food from the cocktail hour brought to the suite, to packing up food for us to go. I mean she did so much and I just love her for that. She is just beyond amazing. I mean I don't know what else to say besides thank you. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. I feel like I am forgetting some stuff but I am just overwhelmed with joy every time I think about March 1, 2020.

Mr. and Mrs. Ruiz

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/16/2020

Wedding 2.16.2020

We just had our wedding at the Palace this past weekend and it was phenomenal! From beginning to the end, everything was perfect. David was our maitre’d and we wouldn’t of wanted anyone else. He was amazing, professional, on top of everything and attentive. He kept the whole wedding running smoothly and kept us at total ease. Ashley was our bridal attendant and she was amazing as well. By the end of the night she became my best friend. She helped me with everything throughout the entire day whether it was getting me a drink, helping me carry my dress, making sure I eat and helping me use the restroom (LOL). She covered everything! I felt so comfortable with her and she was a complete help and made me feel like a princess. David and Ashley are the best team. They are the dynamic duo! We are so happy with our decision booking the Palace. Our guest were blown away by the service, the food (OMG it was so delicious!!), how beautiful the venue is and all around everything the venue had to offer. We are sad that the wedding is over and it flew by so quickly but we will never forget our beautiful day at the Palace. There was not one thing we would have changed. Don’t hesitate to book the Palace. They are the absolute BEST!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Charlotte C · Married on 01/19/2020

Just WOW!!!!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing it was to have our wedding at The Palace. From start to finish, they were very responsive. We toured the beautiful venue with Jose, who answered all of our questions and helped out however he could. We were initially assigned a different planner and got switched to Kara a year prior to our wedding, which was a blessing in disguise! I love her! She’s so easy to talk to, very responsive, understanding, and genuinely happy for you.

My husband is vegan, and they accommodated the menu and cocktail hour so he could have food that tasted amazing, and not just vegetable stir fry that’s usually offered. Speaking of the food, it tasted AMAZING!!!! So many people were talking about how good the food and the cake was!

The day of the wedding, my bridal attendant, Lisett, was always available in case I needed anything. We had Josh as our maitre d, and he was phenomenal! He really makes sure that you’re fed, keeps you hydrated, does all the behind-the-scenes work, and most importantly, makes sure that you enjoy your day! He handled everything with professionalism, and we enjoyed having him there!!

I HIGHLY recommend The Palace. So many things are included and their staff is amazing, which makes for a stress-free wedding!!!! All my wedding dreams came true with the help of everyone at The Palace. :D

Sent on 02/24/2020

Ala H · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing venue!!! 10/10 experience

We had an absolutely enchanting winter wedding reception at the Palace!!! The decor, ambiance, food, drinks, service and staff were all incredible! The Palace was so accommodating to us planning from out of state and it made wedding planning so much easier. They worked around our travel schedules for the tasting and planning meetings, and our planner Alexandra was always available via email to answer any question or concern we had. Customizing our cocktail hour menu to include more vegetarian items was also no problem! Any wish we had was granted. Richard was the most amazing Maitre’D. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with every detail, and he was so on top of the schedule that we didn’t have to worry about a single thing and could truly enjoy every minute of the night. We were able to attend our cocktail hour, eat our dinner, thank guests, and spent every other minute on the dance floor! Our bridal attendant Stephany was also such a joy. She brought us and our bridal party and families so much food in the bridal suite (a very delightful recharge to power through more picture taking, hah!), always made sure I had vegetarian options close by and that our drinks were always full, and even hid comfy shoes near our table that I could change into. At the end of the night, Richard helped pack away all our decor and sent us with boxes of food and desserts for the day after. We truly had such a perfect wedding day and a HUGE part of that is thanks to the Palace for being so accommodating and for taking care of every detail so perfectly that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. The value of the Palace is incredible given how much food (PERFECTLY cooked chateaubriand according to our guests and my husband), drinks (top shelf and generous pours), decor (the Palace has gorgeous holiday decor up during winter), and thoughtful service (planner, Maitre’D, attendant, waitstaff) is included in the price! We would highly, highly recommend having your wedding reception here!!!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Lauryn

Lauryn Goldstein · Married on 12/08/2019

The Wedding of Our Dreams

From start to finish, working with the staff at the Place was an absolute pleasure. Everyone was so professional and knowledgeable about wedding industry. I was honestly surprised that they were even able to work in our budget since I know what an incredible venue this is. During the planning process, our wedding planner was very helpful and answered all of our questions. I am an event planner, but have never worked on a wedding, so there were a lot of questions that popped up. Kara was very understanding and patient with me. Working with the maitre'd was an absolute pleasure. He went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was perfect. He added a special touch to our signature cocktails (a graham cracker rim for the apple pie martini), attended to all of my grandma's needs (and there were many) and did it all with a smile on his face and a level of professionalism unlike anything I have ever seen. The entire process was so easy, which is very important as planning a wedding can be so stressful. I tell everyone I know that is engaged about our fabulous experience and recommend the Palace to everyone!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Mohammad

Mohammad ali · Married on 12/08/2019

Best photographer in the game

I am hiring him for any and every event that needs a photographer. Professionalism, creativity and ability to adapt to any environment

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Eunice

Eunice · Married on 11/22/2019

Perfect experience

Wouldn’t do it any different
    Richard was absolutely awesome and Stephanie was amazing
    The entire staff were very friendly and professional.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Maghan · Married on 11/10/2019

A fairy tale come true

Having my wedding at the Palace was the most amazing experience in the world. From the atmosphere to the staff theres not one thing that was missed for my big day. The staff was professional and so accomadating to my needs as well as my childrens needs. Always around if I needed even the simplest of things. I am so happy I choose the Palace to share my special day with. It felt like an absolute fairy tale.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Christa Bencivengo · Married on 11/01/2019

The best day ever!

The palace was everything we ever dreamed of. To planning the menu, the fine details, and the layout the palace was so accommodating and helpful. We couldn’t of asked for a better experience. The food is incredible, the staff is lovely, and the grounds are breathtaking. I would 10/10 recommend the palace to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Barry

Barry Van Horn · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Day Ever!

From the moment we stepped foot into The Palace, my wife and I knew this would be the place to have our special day. From the initial planning steps with Kara, through the tasting, to our bridal attendant and maître d, every employee we had dealt with was absolutely amazing. The staff here truly is accommodating to your every need and will do just about anything to accommodate your wishes to make sure your big day is everything you want it to be. Kara was especially helpful answering the many, many questions we had leading up to our big day, but answering every question as if it was the most important question we had. She was especially helpful in explaining all the add-ons we could have, as well as helping coordinate all the lighting and colors for our reception.

As for the big day, our maître d and bridal attendant (Josh and Ashley) were on top of everything all day long, leading to a flawless execution. They were two steps ahead of us all day long anticipating our every need and want perfectly. Seriously, it was as if they could read our minds. They both made sure we didn’t have to worry about a thing and helped ensure the perfect guest experience.

No review would be complete without the food. From the cocktail hour, to dinner, and of course the dessert room, the food here is absolutely fantastic. Guests are still raving to us how amazing the food was in both quality and quantity. One thing we certainly appreciated was that as the bride and groom you certainly get plenty of time to enjoy all the food that The Palace has to offer.

So many guests told us, and are still telling us that this was one of the best, if not the best wedding they’ve ever been to. If you desire that reaction from your guests, The Palace is certainly the place to have your special day.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely amazing from start to finish!

The Palace was absolutely incredible! From start to finish, they made our experience truly remarkable. We knew very soon into our wedding planning process that we chose the right venue. Everyone at The Palace was responsive and accommodating. Jose gave us the most detailed tour and answered every question we had. Alexandra was amazing when it came to helping us sort out every detail throughout the year of planning. The day of our wedding the entire staff went above and beyond to ensure we had a beautiful, seamless day. Our Maitre D, David, was out of this world. I could not picture someone else being by our side that day. He made sure everything was going according to plan and was also so genuine toward us. My bridal attendant, Maya, was the cherry on top of an already outstanding experience with The Palace. She was beyond accommodating. She helped make sure everyone in the bridal suite was well taken care of all day long and well into the evening. Honestly, I could go on and on about how incredible everyone was at The Palace. We are so grateful to each and every person to helped make our day perfect. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing The Palace as our venue.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • karyn

karyn · Married on 07/28/2019

The Palace Made our wedding day Perfect!

What an amazing wedding day we had at The Palace. We were extremely impressed as to how every detail of our wedding was attended to. Our whole experience from the day we visited the Palace to the last minute of our wedding day was fantastic. The professionalism from everyone at the palace is impeccable. Jose guided us through initial process and was respectful, helpful and warm. Then our wedding planner Traci-Joan took over and did an incredible job. She always took the time to immediately answer all our phone calls/emails. She made us feel at ease and relaxed. She assured us that everything would go as planned. And she was 100% right! Richard was our Maitre'D and we are so grateful to him for making our day a dream come true. He was there for every possible detail; I don't think there is anything he can't handle. He seems to master coordinating every aspect that goes into making your wedding day perfect. Our guest are still raving of how amazing our wedding was; from the beautiful, elegant Palace inside and out, to the incredible food and drinks and of course the Viennese ROOM. Thank you to all the wonderful staff at the Palace for truly making our wedding day so special. We highly recommend The Palace for any occasion. we can't wait to go back!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Jessica Bush · Married on 07/26/2019

The palace is the best

From start to finish - I have only incredible things to say about my experience with The Palace for our wedding! From the moment we stepped into The Palace, we felt it was the one. We had our initial appointment with Kara. She was super friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Kara did such a good job showing off The Palace that we thought we would never be able to afford it because it is just SO beautiful. It turned out The Palace was very affordable and I love that they include everything - amazing cocktail hour passed foods and plenty of unique stations you get to choose from, Viennese hour...no annoying packages that other venues do! Kara was then appointed our planner who helped us with any questions we had throughout the planning process. She was super prompt in responding to emails and very helpful. She also helped us schedule our tasting. The tasting was great and really confirmed we made the right choice going with The Palace. Throughout the planning process, The Palace offers specials on their social media so be on the look out if you book with them! We got quite a few extras for a discounted price such as the personalized monogram and the intelligent lighting. I would definitely recommend the intelligent lighting! Even our DJ said any equipment they have doesn’t hold a candle to the intelligent lighting. The Palace does a great job scheduling the meetings necessary to discuss every detail of your wedding - without being overwhelming or stressful. My husband and I always felt at ease with The Palace staff. We met with Kara after our tasting to confirm our menu selections and a few other details. We then met our maitre d David at our final planning meeting. David went through EVERY detail of our ceremony and reception, giving us advice, offering recommendations, and confirming our choices along the way. We just knew we were in great hands. On the big day, we were impressed yet again with the service of the entire Palace staff but especially David our maitre d and Carmela the bridal attendant. They were so in tune to every detail of our wedding and made sure everything went smoothly. They we’re constantly checking in and always made sure we had a drink in hand :) It was pretty hot that day and throughout photos outside, Carmela and David always had napkins and cold water ready for us. Both of them checked in to make sure all our decorations were placed exactly how I wanted them. When my bustle broke (I was really breaking it down on the dance floor), David and Carmela were on it and pinned it up immediately. David and Carmela sent us home with lots of food - a plate of each meal, Viennese offerings, slices of our cake...we had it all for dinner the next day! They also packed our car perfectly; everything was neatly arranged just as I had packed. I know that there was a lot of behind the scenes work that David and Carmela and the whole Palace staff coordinated to make our day perfect. They were in constant communication the entire day, for example: to make sure I didn’t see my groom before our first look, to assure that the timing was working out, to check in that everything was running smoothly for our ceremony and reception. It really showed because our guests raved about everything - especially the food and service! To sum it up, The Palace staff are true professionals! Whatever your wedding vision may be, The Palace will make your dreams a reality.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2019

Magical day!!!

We had our wedding at the Palace on a Sunday in July and it was absolutely amazing. The place is beautiful and the staff/ service is exceptional. We didn’t have to worry about anything that day. They took care of coordinating it all. I would highly recommend this place!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 07/05/2019

In a league of its own!

If you want to truly feel like a princess, the Palace is for you. Every single staff member (especially Richard and Stephanny) worked so hard to make our day run flawlessly and cater to our every need. It was absolutely breathtaking and the food was outstanding from start to finish. It is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Laura · Married on 06/29/2019

You will NOT be disappointed!

From start to finish, everything about The Palace at Somerset Park was absolute perfection, DREAM COME TRUE. A true fairy tale wedding was created with this remarkable team of professionals. From our very first visit, to the tasting, to the planning meeting, final meeting, and our wedding day there is not one thing about this venue that I would change. It was worth every dollar spent, especially if you desire QUALITY! I would highly recommend The Palace at Somerset Park to any future bride and groom to be. EXCELLENCE guaranteed!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 05/31/2019

My Dream Wedding

The Palace at Somerset Park made my DREAM wedding come to reality. Every single person working there puts their all into giving you the most perfect and stress-free day. The staff goes above and beyond to make feel important and on the wedding day, like royalty. Not to mention the place is absolutely stunning. From the reception hall, to the outdoor ceremony space and the grounds is breathtaking. After looking for the perfect place for my wedding and visiting a few other venues, The Palace is reasonably priced and you get so much for what you pay for!

Traci-Joan Muniz helped me plan the entire wedding and managed to ease my stress, always. No matter what the question or problem was, she answered it. She always managed to respond to my emails (which there was a lot, LOL) quickly and fully answered everything. I appreciate everything Traci has done for me and my wedding!!

Richard was my Maitre D and made my wedding run smoothly and perfect. He knew what he was doing and took care of everything for me! Having putting my dress on before the ceremony and noticing the straps were not fitting properly, him and Stephanie fixed it within minutes and you wouldn’t even know anything was wrong (Not to mention, I didn’t have any issues with them after they fixed it!)! He is very organized and truly helped me with everything that I needed.

Stephanie was my bridal attendant and was excellent. Any time I needed anything, the whole night, she was right there to help me. She is so sweet, and I couldn’t thank her enough at the end of the night!

Having my wedding at The Palace at Somerset Park was everything I could have hoped for and more. There was absolutely nothing that I would have changed, and I am blessed to have had my wedding there. I can now look back at my wedding and remember how exceptional it was. The Palace was truly the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Nick · Married on 05/17/2019

A dream wedding fit for royalty

Words cannot even begin to describe the amazing wedding experience we had. My husband and I fell in love with this venue the first time we visited. The venue itself is beautiful and the grounds are spacious and picture perfect. We worked with Alex Favale, who was our venue planner. She was amazing! She was quick to respond, reliable, and professional from start to finish. As many couples as each of these planners must work with every day, she always made our meetings feel personal and one of a kind. The venue itself has a lot of offer in regards to food and desserts. All of our guests were blown away with the service, the delicious food, and the desserts. They still talk to us about it to this day! The staff was beyond phenomenal. My bridal attendant Stephanny was extremely helpful and on point with her services. Our maitre d, Josh Weis, can calm even the most stressful of couples and has such a genuine charismatic personality. He really executed our vision of the deco and setup PERFECTLY and even spotted a huge rainbow to make for some beautiful impromptu photos out on the deck. He even saved us food and desserts to make sure we got to try it before being whisked away. (not to mention, he ensured my epinephrine was on the sweetheart table!) Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the venue, staff, and food. We HIGHLY recommend this venue for any dream wedding. We wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy rosoff · Married on 05/11/2019

The Best Day of My Life

I don't think this website has enough characters for my to express how much I loved getting married at The Palace. Everything was amazing from the moment I stepped foot on the property. It is absolutely stunning. I was given the tour by Kara who was extremely sweet and helpful. My planner was Traci-Joan who is a saint. I don't even know how many emails I sent her, but she responded to each one in a timely fashion and helped me create my perfect day.

Richard was our Maitre'D and Maya was our bridal attendant. They were absolutely amazing. They made sure everything was exactly as we wanted it and were smooth and calm and collected. Maya anticipated every need we had and even hemmed a pair of pants for a groomsmen. I can't imagine how we would have gotten through the day without them. They are truly the best part about getting married at the Palace. They made everything stress free and easy and allowed me to really enjoy the day.

The grounds of the Palace are gorgeous and we were able to take pictures all around. The bridal suite looks like something out of a Jane Austen novel and had everything we needed. We got married on the Gatsby's Terrace on the East side and it was like a fairy tale.

The East Ballroom was like a dream. We entered as husband and wife from the staircase and looked down as hundreds of our friends and family cheered for us. I can't even explain how amazing it felt. When I walked down that staircase on my first visits, I knew that was where I was going to get married.

The food was exquisite. We were sent home with a couple of dinners as well as a container of desserts from the Viennese Hour. The cake was delicious and we were told by people who don't eat cake, that ours was delicious. If your guests don't like cake, don't worry about it, the Viennese Hour will fill them up. It took my breath away and I knew it was coming. Our guests were in awe.

I am sure that I am missing something, but I really just want to express that our wedding at the Palace was exactly what I had been dreaming of since I was a little girl and I wish I could go there for someone else's wedding so I could enjoy the food and ambiance without entertaining 200 people. It was a dream come true.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Szymanski · Married on 04/26/2019

Amanda and Brian April 26 2019

My husband and I chose The Palace as our venue because it’s just freaking incredible for lack of better words, it was phenomenal. From the food, the atmosphere to the amazing staff we don’t have enough great things to say about it. The Palace from a price point is very reasonable, add on the array of food they served our guests and the attentive staff it was well worth the money. Our guests couldn’t say enough about how amazing the night was. Richard our maitre ‘d was such a sweetheart and prompt with every SINGLE detail. He made sure my husband and I were taken care of and everything went off without a hitch. My bridal attendants Jordan and Carmela were awesome! They kept pinning my dress every time it came undone and I was nearly tripping on it. The even made sure to not only look after us but also our parents. The staff really made it perfect. The whole night was wonderful and I wish we could relive our day over and over it was that amazing!!! It was truly our happily ever after.

Sent on 05/27/2019

The Palace at Somerset Park's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! Remember to check out our Twice Upon a Time event happening July 6.

Dan Colaneri · Married on 04/05/2019

The Palace Will Make Your Wedding Incredible

One word. PERFECT. My wife and I had our wedding reception on Friday, April 5, and The Palace made our night incredible. With a day of not-so-great weather, traffic, and a limo running overtime, I was a bit out of sorts when we arrived. Our Maitre D', Richard, helped assure me that everything would be just fine, and I was not to worry about a thing all night. He was right. He, and our bridal attendants, Carmela and Stephanie, were not only at our every beck and call, but they also anticipated our needs all night. Drinks always full on our table. A huge, full tray of cocktail hour food brought upstairs for us and our party. All three dinner entrees brought to our table without asking. Also, to top it off, nearly 10 to-go containers of entrees, cocktail hour food, and desserts for us to take home. This is coming from a huge foodie.. THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC. There was nothing mediocre at all. We received rave reviews all night from our guests and afterwards. The food, ambiance, staff, everything. The prices are low and the luxury is high. I promise The Palace will help your wedding be the most memorable day of your lives and I cannot thank them enough for that.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/31/2019

A Dream Come True!

I can't begin to explain how great the service was that I experienced at The Palace at Somerset Park for my wedding on 3/31/2019. My initial tour with Kara was flawless, professional, and not pushy. Then once booked I was set up with Alexandra who was my assigned planner. She was professional, informative, responsive, and kept me at ease throughout the entire planning process! Then wedding day - I had the pleasure to work with Josh (my Maitre'd) and Ashley (my Bridal Attendant). I couldn't imagine a better pair of people to be able to walk me through the day! As an anxious bride they kept me at ease that all would go to plan. They did a fantastic job at setting up every detail of my wedding as requested, keeping the day flowing smoothly, and allowing me to truly "relax" as a bride and have trust that everything was being taken care of by them! Everytime I asked a question it was already done! My guests were blown away by the service, attention to detail, quality of food, and overall experience at The Palace. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/19/2019