The Palace at Somerset Park Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Ritu
    Ritu S. Married on 05/29/2022

The perfect wedding venue

The Palace was the perfect wedding venue and our Maitre'd David was the absolute best! If you have a chance to request him for your weekend, you 100% should! The team leading up to the wedding was so helpful- answering all of our questions and making accommodations and exceptions to make sure that our day was so special. The guests absolutely were floored with everything from the décor, the presentation, the cocktail hour food, the dinner, and the dessert display- they all said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. During the day getting ready at the Palace was wonderful and the staff were super attentive to our needs. Overall, the venue is not only elegant and classy, it is fun, open, and the perfect place for your special day! We will always recommend the Palace to anyone who is looking to book a venue!
    Jillian Married on 05/27/2022

AmaZing experience from start to finish!

We got married at the palace on 5/27/22 and had the best day a bride and groom could ever ask for. Alex was our planner and Daniel our maitre D. They both provided too notch service from the day we booked. Alex was extremely responsive and organized through out the entire process. Our day of maitre D (Daniel) stopped at nothing to make sure we were having the time of our life. He went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. Daniel took care of anything I asked and produced a picture perfect wedding !!!
    Mark M. Married on 05/25/2022

Amazing staff and venue at The Palace

The entire experience at the Palace was incredible. The staff is incredible, very helpful, friendly, understanding, flexible and more. They are also very well organized which we valued tremendously. We could not have asked for a better wedding experience thanks to the amazing staff at the Palace. The food and drinks were amazing as well. Overall very happy!
    Cortney C. Married on 04/23/2022

A great experience!

We got married at The Palace and had an amazing day! The team there is thorough, thoughtful, and their event expertise shines through in all that they do. A huge shout out to Jose and Traci for answering my many, many questions during wedding planning - they are super prompt and responsive, happy to work with you and stay flexible.

David, our maitre'd, and Jasmine, our bridal attendant were PHENOMENAL. David is a true professional, who kept the event on track, and made sure our parents and bridal party had a great night as well. They are still raving about how awesome he is. Jasmine was the best, she kept our drinks full all night, and remained calm no matter what (through a ripped dress and all).

Finally, the food is amazing and guest experience is unmatched - we are still getting compliments on cocktail and Viennese hour. You can't go wrong with a wedding at The Palace!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany K. Married on 04/03/2022

The Wedding of our dreams

The Palace at Somerset is definitely a beautiful and amazing venue to have a wedding! I was so pleased with the service that the staff provided my husband and I! Between our Maitre D, David, Event Planner Antonia, and even the bridal attendant they all made sure the entire night flowed smoothly and elegantly and that me, the bride was happy and taken care of. From the staff to the food & deserts, and even the beautiful building architecture, it was absolutely perfect for photos and guests. Overall it was everything we hoped for on our wedding day. I highly recommend the Palace to anyone looking for a luxurious, but classy venue for their wedding and who wants to have a positive and wonderful experience.
  • Kerri
    Kerri F. Married on 02/26/2022

The BEST wedding venue

The Palace is AMAZING! I heard about them via a Facebook group I'm in and decided to go on a tour. We had looked at a few venues previously, but nothing felt like "the one". We were immediately taken aback by how beautiful The Palace is. The décor and feel of the place was exactly what we were looking for. Their sales manager Richard was extremely nice and answered all of our questions. We decided to book them the same day.

Traci was assigned as my wedding coordinator and I cannot say enough good things about her. I had so many random questions and emailed her all the time. She always answered promptly and was thorough in her explanations. She helped us pick out our menu, linens and made recommendations on what she thought would work best for us. It was so nice having someone directly from the venue that we could reach out to and rely on.

Our wedding day was magical. I truly can say that not a thing went wrong. David was out maitre'd and he was PHENOMENAL! He met with us a few days before the wedding to talk about the reception timeline, our preferences, decor, etc. The day of the wedding the room was set up exactly how I had envisioned it. He was extremely attentive the entire night and was always a step ahead of us to make sure that the reception ran smoothly. Madison was my bridal attendant. She was amazing. She was right by my side the entire night making sure I had food, drinks and always helping with the dress. My bustle broke three separate times and she was always there to get it fixed so I could rejoin the party.

Our guests absolutely loved The Palace. They are still raving about the experience and the food. The food was absolutely delicious. Cocktail hour has so many options, and dinner and dessert were amazing. The wait staff and bartenders were excellent and efficient towards our guests.

I would recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married. They made my wedding day a day that I will never forget and I am eternally grateful. We are hoping that someone we know gets married there so we can go back and live the day all over again!
    Gianna D. Married on 02/25/2022

The Palace at Somerset ParkEast House

Our day was absolutely perfect! We had such a seamless experience from the first time tour, sitting down with Jose to review pricing, booking the venue, having Antonia as our planner, Ashley as our bridal attendant and last but not least David as our maître d’. Antonia was a good planner, every email I sent, every question I asked (crazy or not) she was very responsive and never let me go more than a day hearing back. Ashley was excellent and made sure we were fed and cared for at all times. DAVID, he was the best!
    He calmed our nerves and any last questions we had in the meeting you have the week of the wedding. He was beyond attentive, made sure we had a drink in hand at all times and were having the best time possible all night. My day would not have been nearly as fun and flawless without him.

I chose the Palace because it is somewhere my large family has never been before and it was the best choice I made. Our guests are still raving about the food and how wonderful the service was. I still hear about the sage gnocchi appetizer, the grouper main and most of all the peppercorn crusted filet
  • User6148091 Recently married

Stop looking and book now!

The Palace at Somerset Park was the most beautiful venue to us from the second we went there, which is why we went with it. But on our wedding night it was above and beyond what we ever thought it would be. Between the way it was set up, all the staff they had for us, and how smoothly the night went, I wouldn’t have had our wedding anywhere else.

Almost all of our guest told us it was a nice wedding they’ve ever been to. From the drinks when you walk in, to the beauty of our ceremony, to the massive cocktail hour, to the amazingly lit up reception with 10/10 food, to the venetian dessert hour….. The list goes on and on.

Josh the maître d’ was by our side every five seconds asking what we needed or what he could do. Madisonn and the bridal assistant wouldn’t leave our side either and was unbelievably helpful with all the little things that would get us nervous or that we needed.

Drinks were amazing, food was amazing, everything was amazing. Again there’s no better feeling than having more than half your guests tell you that it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been to. O course our vendors were great but none of that would’ve been possible without the awesome efforts of The Palace. Thank you guys so much

Also our wedding was on 01:29 (the blizzard) & it went off without a single issue! We had so much anxiety going into it and they put us at such ease. It was amazing.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 01/15/2022

The Palace made this highstrung bride at ease on her wedding day.

I had my wedding at The Palace at Somerset Park this January. For what the package includes, I think it was well worth the money. Our wedding day went flawlessly, and I genuinely believe it was due to the amazing and professional staff at the Palace. The upside to having a wedding at a 'wedding factory' is that they know what they were doing. I'm normally a very high strung person, but on our wedding day, I was oddly calm which I accredit to our maitre'd. It is such a huge relief to a bride to be able to just enjoy the wedding day, and let someone else take care of when the ceremony starts, when the DJ should be starting the music, if someone unexpected shows up and needs a seat, etc. There are so many details of a wedding, and the Palace handled them beautifully. In addition, because I was severely under the minimum guest amount (thank you covid), the Palace worked with me to add extra stations, lighting, and decor at no additional cost. They did not have to but did so anyways.

TLDR: the Palace at Somerset Park may be a 'wedding factory', but they know what they are doing. They help you take care of details you wouldn't even think about, help you run your wedding day for you (so you can be in the moment), and are willing to work with you to make your wedding day special.
  • Noreen
    Noreen A. Married on 12/26/2021

Amazing! Highly Recommend

On 12/26/2021, I had my reception at The Palace. We originally booked in 2019 for an April 2021 date, but ultimately had to move it due to COVID. From the day we had the tour with the Palace, we felt at ease and comfortable with everyone there. As soon as papers were signed, we started working with Traci who helped us navigate through all of COVID. When we made the decision to move, The Palace was unbelievable accommodating to the situation and made the entire process to move our date easy. We had booked the entire venue given our original headcount and were limited with dates to move to, but they worked with us to find a new date that worked. When Traci went on maternity leave, we started working with Antonia. Both Traci and Antonia answered all our crazy questions and kept us at ease planning a wedding through a pandemic. On the day of, David was our maître d and Ashley was my bridal attendant. The two of them are a match made in heaven. They were both extremely attentive and made the day enjoyable and managed everything for us. The food at the palace is unbelievably good and for a reception of over 200 people, everyone’s steak was cooked medium/medium well. Cocktail hour and the Viennese dessert were also outstanding. They had every option we could have wanted and we kept hearing from our guests how good the food was. We also requested the meat to be halal and the Palace was able to accommodate this for us as well which was extremely important for my family. When we were below our contracted minimum due to COVID, The Palace provided options for us to make up the difference which also made the overall wedding planning process seamless. Overall I would recommend The Palace to anyone who is looking to host an event. From the food, the team and overall service, everything they have to offer is amazing.
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 11/27/2021

AMAZING wedding venue!

We had THE BEST experience with the Palace as our wedding venue. The maitre'd (David) and palace planner (Alex Favale) were truly AMAZING. They coordinated every detail with us, went above and beyond with any request we had, and allowed us to have the best day of our lives. I could not be happier that we chose the Palace as our venue.
  • Sherin
    Sherin P. Married on 11/21/2021

Everything we wanted and more!

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing, and a large part of it was due to The Palace! We knew we wanted to get married at The Palace from our first virtual appointment where we saw pictures and videos of the grounds, but knew it was the one as soon as we walked into the venue in person. From our first meeting with Richard from sales, to Antonia, our amazing wedding coordinator, who answered every single question and helped us plan our special day, to David, our Maitre d' who kept us calm and told us to just enjoy our day as he and his team would take care of everything (which they absolutely did!), to Ashley, our bridal attendant who kept us company while we were in the suite and who figured out my complicated bustle with ease (thank you!), it was such a pleasure to work with this venue from start to finish. They were accommodating from the beginning, had an amazing food selection, and their service was like no other. We're three weeks out from our wedding on 11/21 and our family and friends are still talking about the service and the amazing food that The Palace provided! We honestly could not have asked for a better wedding day and we truly thank you all for making it such a fantastic celebration!
    Nicole Married on 10/22/2021

Phenomenal experience!

The Palace was truly a dream come true. The food was amazing, the service was exceptional and the decor/venue was absolutely beautiful. My guests are still talking about our wedding. Everything was prefect! Highly, highly recommend!
    Jaclyn Married on 10/15/2021

The Palace at Somerset Park

The Palace did a phenomenal job on our wedding! The food was superb, the service was exceptional, and the decor was gorgeous. The night was absolutely incredible and even more amazing than we had hoped. Our wedding was just perfect!
    Stacey I. Married on 09/24/2021

Highly recommended.

From the very beginning every single person made this experience fantastic. The Palace went above and beyond to make the event flawless. So many venues during COVID had horror stories but not them. They could not be more accommodating. After having two weddings here, I highly recommend The Palace for any event. My guests were all very much impressed with the beauty of the venue and the absolutely delicious food.
    Nelly S. Married on 09/23/2021

The Best Wedding Venue EVER

The Palace was everything we wanted and more. Since the day I first entered it, I knew our wedding would be a dream. However, I was continuously blown away each time we revisited it. Throughout our visits, we got to see more and more how friendly, kind, and supportive the staff was and how beautiful the property was. I have never seen an event this big go so smoothly and I am lucky that this event happened to be my wedding. I could not recommend the Palace enough. The food was absolutely exceptional. We were astonished during our tasting itself and the food continued to impress us even more on the day of. So many of our guests have reached out raving about so many parts of our wedding but specifically the delicious food. The Palace has perfected the overall wedding planning process and this allowed us to completely relax on our wedding day which is pretty much unheard of. I could not have asked for anything more from the Palace. Two people that made this day so special were our event planner, Alexandra, and our Maitre D, David.

Alexandra was the absolute BEST! She made everything we want come true and also got a sense of the things we liked to help us make final decisions. She was SO supportive during the pandemic and with having to reschedule our wedding. She helped us plan every little detail prior to the wedding so on the day of we had no worries and just had the time of our lives. We couldn't have asked for a better event planner.

David was unreal. I cannot even begin to appreciate his hard work on our most special day. David made sure every little detail was perfect and I truly have no idea what we would have done without him. Throughout the night, he worked SO hard and yet still made time to calm us down and make us laugh and smile. To strike that balance is very difficult and yet he made it happen. We would not have changed a thing and that is in large part due to David's hard work and skills.

Have your wedding at the Palace!!!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 09/17/2021

The perfect night!!!

Where do I even begin!! The food was impeccable. My guest would not stop raving about it. And THE SERVICE was unmatched. My bridal attendant Anahi was terrific. There was nothing she couldn’t or wouldn’t do. She paid attention to every detail, remedied all our mistakes with decor, made sure we ate well, was super pleasant and all around a great help. She literally was one of the biggest reasons are wedding went so well. Management if you’re reading this PLEASE give her a raise. She’s amazing. Now for our maitre’d Josh!! He killed it. He came ready to help, listened, brought energy to the day and overall helped everybody feel calm throughout the day. He listened to everything we wanted and executed flawlessly. I could not have asked for a better team. And the venue was just stunning! Will definitely have another event here.
  • Permy
    Permy S. Married on 08/29/2021

Above and beyond!

With a rescheduled wedding, we were definitely a bit down about our big day but everything was to perfection. Our Maitre’d, David provided impeccable service and never made us feel rushed and things ran extremely smooth. Our guests raved about the food, the drinks, the venue, the ceremony and outdoor area. It was worth every penny!
    Justine R. Married on 08/26/2021

Perfect!

There is only one word to describe The Palace and that is PERFECT! From our initial tour of the venue to our actual wedding day and all the interactions that happened in between, everything and everyone was absolutely PERFECT! Upon our first meeting, sales manager Brigitte gave us an amazing overview of what our whole day would look like as well as all the options available to choose from. Our event planners Traci, Antonia and Alexandra assisted us with every single question or concern (no matter how big or small) during the entire planning process. They were always available to help and so easy to work with. Our Maître’ D David was so amazing! During our final appointment, he made sure to review every detail of the entire day to make sure nothing was missed or overlooked. He took care to accommodate any special requests we had and worked with us closely to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted. On our wedding day, everything ran so smoothly and his attention to detail was unmatched. Our bridal attendant Ashley was there every moment, checking in on us to make sure everyone in the bridal party was taken care from the moment we arrived to the moment we left.

The enhancements offered by The Palace are so worth it! Adding on extra stations to cocktail hour, utilizing the gorgeous flower wall for both our ceremony and reception as well as offering our guests the option to take a slice of wedding cake to go were such great additions to the day.

The food was by far one of the biggest highlights of the night. From our tasting hosted by Chef Justin, the bridal/groom suite snacks and hors devours, cocktail hour stations, passed hors devours, dinner appetizer, main course options, Viennese display and gorgeous wedding cake--every single thing we ate was to die for! Our servers and bartenders for the evening were so attentive, friendly and professional. All of our guests raved about their attention to detail and how well they were taken care of all night.

To every staff member at The Palace, thank you for an evening that we will never forget!
    Kimberly Married on 07/29/2021

Best Night of Our Lives!

I cannot say enough amazing things about The Palace at Somerset Park! The room was beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was so generous, and the Viennese room was just spectacular! Everyone helped make our wedding night run smoothly. Our Maitre d, Joshua was so calm and patient with me. He answered all of my questions and ensured that we had time to do everything we wanted to! Also, our wedding planner, Traci was absolutely amazing! Since our wedding was originally planned for last year, we have been wedding planning with Traci for almost 3 years. She has always been so kind, patient, and helpful. She answered all of my frantic emails with helpful messages that made me feel more calm. She always went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy. We also worked briefly with another planner, Antonia, who was also extremely helpful. It was the greatest night of our lives (thanks to The Palace)!
    Veronique Married on 07/15/2021

Amazing and outstanding venue and service

Choosing The Palace at Somerset Park as our wedding venue was the best decision! We were married at the Palace in mid July 2021 and EVERYTHING was beyond exceptional and well exceeded our expectations.

· Planning our wedding during a pandemic was a very fluid and challenging experience and therefore we had to make many adjustments along the way. We are VERY thankful and fortunate that Jose Russa (Director of Catering) accommodated our party size and allowed us to book our wedding with a guest count we were comfortable with and that made sense for the Palace back in March.

· Antonia Lauber (Event Planner) met with us to walk through all logistics, answered our questions, gave us guidance on key details, and helped us make selections while also giving us the freedom to design the experience we wanted. Antonia was always SUPER responsive and helpful and made sure that everything remained on track to ensure a successful day including connecting with our vendors as needed.

· We met with our Maître D, David Parada (Banquet Manager) the day before our wedding for a final walk through of the details and he was also very personable and SUPER helpful. He made several gentle suggestions that we hadn’t considered which ultimately mad for a very smooth event. His experience proved invaluable on our day. After meeting with him, we felt very confident that we were in great hands and he would have everything under control on our big day!

Our wedding day: simply AMAZING. Our Maître D (David), Bridal Attendant (Madison), Chef, and entire Staff nailed it!

· From the time the bridal party arrived at the venue, Madison was there with a cart to help us unload, get situated in our respective suites, make sure we had drinks and food, and tended to our every need. She also steamed the ladies’ dresses and was EXTREMELY HELPFUL in ensuring a relaxed “pre-ceremony” experience.

· The bride and groom suites are great, spacious, and available for use several hours prior to the wedding. It allowed us to get ready at the venue and relax before and throughout the day/evening.

· The communication and coordination between David and Madison were fantastic and outstanding. They were on point, AWESOME, and worked tirelessly. Whenever we had a question or needed assistance with something, they were at our side and on top of EVERYTHING. They were sharp, friendly, and very pleasant to work with and ensured our wedding day went smoothly.

· David ensured everyone was where they were supposed to be at the proper time. He took the time to get to know the names of key people (parents, matron of honor, host, best man, etc.,) and connected with them so they understood key details and overall flow of the evening. David was there at each step guiding us through each phase to make sure we stayed on track and enjoyed every aspect of our night.

· At the end of the night David and Madison also helped us load up our cars with everything we needed to take home.

· Everyone who encountered the entire staff that night was just so impressed with their service, attention to detail and focus on ensuring a positive experience. In the days following our wedding the positive reviews from our guests kept coming in which made us so happy.

· The Palace venue is simply beautiful and picturesque for photos during the day and night. The food and drinks were amazing, delicious, and plentiful (cocktail hour, entrees, wedding cake, Viennese desert buffet). Compliments to the Chef and staff! In addition to providing us with great food, they surprised us with an awesome Flambe presentation which was a nice addition to our day.

Overall, there are not enough words of gratitude to describe how great and special the Palace team (Jose, Antonia, David, Madison, Chef, Staff) made our day. MANY THANKS!

For anyone reading this, you will want to have your wedding at The Palace at Somerset Park. You will not regret it. The Staff and Service are impeccable and deserve way more than 5 stars!
    Diana Y. Married on 07/11/2021

It was a fairy tale wedding!

I am afraid that my words are not going to describe how happy we were and how much we loved having our wedding in The Palace!!!! They made our wedding extra special!!!!! It is a magical place with incredible crew and amazing service!!!
  • Alexa
    Alexa S. Married on 07/10/2021

Breathtaking venue and incredible staff

From the moment we walked into The Palace and met with Kara back in 2018, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married at! The revenue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is honestly the best I have ever experienced.

Due to Covid, our June 2020 wedding was pushed to July 2021. We were devastated but Alex and Antonia eased our nerves as we prepared for another year of our engagement. From start to finish The Palace staff was phenomenal to work with. I work in events, so I constantly reached out to Antonia with questions regarding our floor plan, covid restrictions etc. and she always got back to me instantly and was such a pleasure to work with.

Daniel, the catering manager was so nice at our tasting in April, he came up to our table and explained the current restrictions and the hope that they would be lifted by our July wedding.

The days leading up to our wedding Antonia and Josh made our wedding perfect. We met with Josh to go over all of our details and when we walked into The Palace everything looked perfect. Anytime we were looking for Josh, before we could even say where is Josh he was right there making sure we were happy and making sure our parents and all our guests were having a great time. Days after the wedding our guests are still telling us how beautiful the venue was, how impressed they were with the food menu (guests were loving the raw bar and hibachi station and of course the Viennese display), and how great the staff was onsite. I can’t thank Antonia, Daniel, Josh and all of the staff at The Palace for giving us the wedding of our dreams.
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas B. Married on 07/03/2021

Most Amazing Reception

Beauty and the Beast meets Great Gatsby. The Venue was unbelievable. The perfect Ambiance, professional service, amazing food, and great attention to detail. Wouldn't have rather held our reception and cocktail hour anywhere else!