The Oncenter Reviews

3 | Syracuse, NY

3 Reviews for The Oncenter

Aisha · Married on 11/26/2016

Julianna was the BEST. She made sure each and every one of my concerns was addressed, and she went out of her way to help make our special day a reality. Despite our reception being on a holiday weekend, Julianna made sure she was always available to help with any last minute changes or concerns. Our reception was everything I could have hoped it would be!! And thank you to chef Kyle as well, for an amazing buffet spread!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

I'm going to be completely honest - The Oncenter was not our first choice for our wedding. We had looked around Syracuse for a great location, and thought we had found one, but the prices and the people were not as nice and helpful as we had hoped. I went to a bridal show at The Oncenter and that is when my mother introduced me to Julianna. I remember her telling me to just come in for a quick meeting to see what they could do, but they obviously wanted me to choose the location I felt was right for my wedding, which helped take off some of the pressure. When we met with Julianna, my fiancé and I were sold - she and I immediately hit it off and the rest was history! She is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and you can tell that she loves what she does (and she's phenomenal at it!) Julianna made sure that everything we wanted was accomplished (even going above and beyond to have The Oncenter build us a s'mores bar!) and she worked with our budget to make sure that we got what we wanted without going over, and made sure we were comfortable throughout the entire process. The food was phenomenal and the venue looked like a dream (both of which people are still talking about, three months after the wedding!) I really cannot say enough good things about The Oncenter, Julianna and the staff there. They made our special day truly magical, and if I had to go back and do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Meghan was amazing to work with at the Oncenter and so great in dealing with all of the attention to details! She was quick to get back to us all the time and even offered to let us text her questions at any time. She responded to emails even when she was on her days off. Our reception turned out beautifully and was exactly what I pictured. With such a large company we had many options to personalize our event to fit us as a couple!!

Sent on 04/13/2015