Nautilus by Arlo Reviews

6 | Miami Beach, FL

6 Reviews for Nautilus by Arlo

Jessica N. · Married on 06/15/2019

Vanessa makes this place

Spoke with Vanessa on booking this venue over several weeks. We visited the hotel the customer service was excellent, grounds beautiful and food was good which I never say about hotel food. Vanessa answered all of my questions almost within the hour most times. We decided to go a different route because we both didn't love the South Beach atmosphere (looking for something more laid back), which we did book. I REALLY wish I was still dealing with Vanessa. Weeks later dealing with numerous planners and vendors right now I believe she really is the best of the best, great at her job and you can tell she likes what she does. We almost looked past the location issue just so we could do business with her. She sells the place. If you are looking for a wedding in South Beach THIS IS IT.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Rea

Rea · Married on 01/20/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

We chose Nautilus as our wedding rehearsal dinner spot because it was elegant, affordable and very Miami. After checking out dozens of restaurants on Miami Beach, we came across this hotel and their outdoor patio. We worked with Vanessa and Paola to plan our event & menu and they were both fabulous. They helped customize everything for us, including the layout and seat assignments. They accommodated 77 of us in the indoor bar & outdoor cabana area. They even helped us get a wireless mic for speeches. Paola especially was incredibly helpful and communicative in getting all the details right. It was magical because of her.

Our guests RAVED about the ambiance and food the entire night. The salmon, pasta and donuts were true highlights. All of the staff were attentive and so helpful. The entire night exceeded any expectations. We highly recommend this hotel & restaurant for any sort of event, big or small!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Nautilus by Arlo's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We enjoyed working with you and are so very happy that you enjoyed your special night with us! I will pass on the feedback and we hope to see you at The Nautilus soon!

Kindly,

Vanessa Castellanos
    Director of Special Events

Cristina · Married on 11/10/2018

We would get married here over and over again

My husband and I and our families could not be happier with the service, the friendliness and willingness of the staff to make our stay and wedding day perfect! Paola, the event coordinator was helpful in finding ways to always getting us what we were hoping to achieve for our wedding day, she paid attention to the details that mattered to us; she communicated well with our planner and vendors and everything went very smooth. Our guests were thrilled at how we were able to use all these different spots for our wedding entertainment, the food was delicious, the penthouse was a smart investment especially for having a family get together prior to the wedding and on the wedding day getting ready, having photos taken, etc. we used the bamboo walkway to do our first look; the rooftop for our private ceremony, the hotel bar for our cocktail hr, the reception rm for seated dinner for 100 guests and the backyard for dancing. Then the Cabana Club restaurant for after party drinks and late night snacks and our penthouse for after after till 4:30am for dancing the night away! Amazing time! It was great to have most of our guests stay at this boutique hotel and see them often, at the pool, the beach etc. giving us extra time with them. Highly recommends his hotel and venue! It is beautifully decorated and well designed.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I were married at the Nautilus in April and it was truly a wedding dream come true! Our wedding planner worked closely with Paola Uscategui who is the catering and conference service manager at the Nautilus. Paola is extremely knowledgeable, creative and precise. Every detail of our wedding was planned and executed flawlessly! Not once was I concerned, worried or nervous about events happening as they were intended. Paola and the entire staff were astounding, welcoming, punctual and thorough.
    The Nautilus hosted us a few weeks prior to our big day to finalize details and allow us to ask any lingering questions. We sampled our food, walked through every event of our wedding weekend and got a great taste of what our guest would experience when they arrived on property!
    Events started on Friday evening with a welcome reception hosted in the hotels GEORGEOUS lobby bar! Every part of this hotel begs to have photos taken in! Saturday was full of fun and relaxation with pool side cabanas, a live DJ, festive cocktails and delicious BBQ on the grill. Our ceremony took place on the roof top terrace just before sunset and it was breath taking. The views of the blue ocean, the cool sea breeze and the relaxed ceremony set up made for a picturesque wedding! Our wedding dinner was hosted in the hotels Bridge room which resembles a plush and chic library. The dark navy walls and amber candle light created an incredibly romantic scene. Once dinner was completed we were escorted back to the roof top terrace for an evening of music, drinks and celebration! Sunday morning a brunch was hosted on the pool side terrace to thank our guests and wish them well as they traveled back home. I am certain not one of them wanted to leave the tranquility of Nautilus that day!
    If you are looking for a location to host your special day I strongly recommend exploring the Nautilus and all it has to offer!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Ailyn · Married on 05/20/2017

My fiance and I had visited the Nautilus before on vacation and had always known it was the place for us to get married. But with living in NYC and planning a wedding in Miami, there were so many details I needed help figuring out and I was feeling pretty defeated.

Once we booked Nautilus as our wedding venue everything quickly fell into place, due to all the amazing guidance we received from Giovanni Gomez (Catering/Events Manager) and Paola Uscategui (Catering/Sales Coordinator)! From recommendations to vendors, decor, cake, photography and layout there was not one detail that Gio and Paola left untouched. They made it incredibly easy for us to coordinate via email and kept me in check with timelines and items I would have easily forgotten.

Here was how we hosted our wedding at Nautilus: Friday night, rehearsal in the Ocean Terrace followed cocktail party for wedding party and parents in the lobby lounge. Saturday we had a daytime pool party for guests staying at the hotel (10am-2pm). The pool staff did an amazing job (esp. Sherica and Nathalie!) of making sure there was never anyone missing a drink or needing anything. Our ceremony was on the Ocean Terrace overlooking the sea at sunset and everything went as planned by Gio and Paola! Afterwards, guests were escorted to the lobby lounge for cocktail hour and then into the Bridge Room for the reception. Shane, another Manager, was fantastic all evening long! He made sure that we always had a beverage and that dinner plates were saved for us.

The attention provided to us by Gio, Paola and Shane was more than we could have asked for and it not once wavered - even went we extended our party two hours because our guests were having such a good time!

If you are considering having your wedding in South beach GO TO NAUTILUS! It's amazing and you'll love it as much as we did!

Sent on 07/15/2017