121 Reviews for The Make-up Studio

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
121 The Make-up Studio Reviews

Don't look any further. You are in the BEST hands with Julie! She is phenomenal and made me feel like a beautiful princess and worked with delivering on the look I envisioned even though I had a tough time articulating what I wanted (since I'm not in the industry). Was recommended to use her from other brides and now know why. BEST in the Spokane area. Couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture User7677007, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Julie was wonderful to work with. She provided me with the look I was going for. And best part was the makeup stayed on all day! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User6973803, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie, despite being sick, knocked it out of the park with her impeccable knowledge, fun-loving, caring, and professional demeanor. She was quick to answer any questions I had and even went out of her way to give a little extra love for my wedding day. Thank you Julie! If only I lived closer to Spokane else I'd be a reguler here! For the brides looking or anyone needing special occasion makeup even daily makeup routine classes, Julie is your gal. Do t think, just do ????????

Profile Picture User7127136, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had such a wonderful experience with Julie and the whole staff! Julie really knows what looks best as far as make up goes! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie and her assistant were professional and friendly from the beginning of my wedding experience. They showed compassion, flexibility and professionalism. Julie's talent is superb and I'm so thankful I chose her and her company to complete the make up for the bridal party, the MOB and MOG and of course myself. I laughed, I cried, I danced, I hugged my guests and families and married the most amazing man while feeling incredibly beautiful. Thank you Julie for all that you did to make my big day spectacular!

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Do not look any further! Just book with Julie and take a nice long deep breath knowing that you just made on of the BEST decisions for your wedding day. Julie and Leslie are both some of the kindest, most professional women I've had the pleasure to work with! I came in literally the day of my rehearsal dinner (they found time in their schedule to fit me in) and spent almost 3 hours with me going thru each step of the makeup application. They made me feel so at ease and I trusted Julie knowing I was in her hands. The day of my wedding Julie again provided the best service. My makeup really did look flawless and I felt incredible. There is just something so special about feeling that good because your makeup fits your personality! I looked like the best version of myself and that's all I could ever ask for! I 100% recommend The Makeup Studio. I can't thank them enough for everything they did!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Julie and her team did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding makeup! I felt so beautiful and my makeup lasted all day! I loved working with Julie and she was so great about listening to what I wanted but providing her insight when I needed it!! I would recommend The Makeup Studio to anyone!! Thanks, Julie!

Profile Picture Tia, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Worth every penny! They made me so comfortable on my wedding day, and of course made me look amazing and feel confident. Thank you Julie!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie and her staff were wonderful to work with! My makeup was beautiful for my wedding, as was my mother & mother-in-law's. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User5446224, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved my makeup for my engagement pictures! She did exactly what I asked for! Loved how pretty I felt for our pictures! :)

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience from the second I booked my appointment to the day of wedding application, was great! Leslie is great with customers, each time I called to ask questions she was super helpful and patient. Julie made me feel very at ease and comfortable, as I tend to be indecisive with my choices! Everything turned out amazing and I felt like a beautiful bride! I would certainly recommend The Make Up Studio!

Profile Picture Hailey, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie is phenomenal! For both my bridal preview and wedding day makeup application I felt incredibly relaxed and pampered. Leslie and Julie were incredibly accommodating when I had to make changes to the number of bridesmaids I had coming in and could not have been friendlier throughout the entire process. I would recommend The Makeup Studio without hesitation to anyone! They took the stress out of getting ready for my wedding day- I couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture User5425965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Make-up Studio made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User5318732, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an amazing experience. Could not have made getting ready for my wedding any easier. Absolutely loved.

Profile Picture User5262026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie and her staff were awesome, as always! They took all the stress of getting ready on my big day away and did a fabulous job! I would recommend ANYONE to use them for any occasion- they know their stuff. The Make Up Studio is simply the best.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently got married in June and decided to use The Make-up Studio for my Mother, Bridesmaids and I. The whole team from the very beginning were fantastic!! Everyone in my bridal party looked absolutely stunning! Truly I would not recommend or trust any other place for your special day but The Make-up Studio!!!

Profile Picture Brenna, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie does an outstanding job. She was extremely friendly and professional and my make-up was absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Tahney, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am not a huge makeup person which is why I went to a professional for my wedding day. The make-up studio did a fantastic job of getting my look just right and they were a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User5446613, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie was amazing!!! They let us do all of our hair at the studio to avoid driving around. She took her time with my makeup to ensure that it was perfect! Her entire team was very sweet and helped us out a lot. Would use them again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

While this vendor is pricey if you want the confidence of looking beautiful on your wedding this is a great investment.

Profile Picture User4790414, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day!! It was stunning! Julie and her crew were fun and enjoyable to work with which made my special day even more special!!

Profile Picture User4622886, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As soon as I walked in the door It was a friendly upbeat atmosphere. The shop was clean and super cute! I had my makeup airbrushed for my wedding and it was amazing I can't imagine not doing it! I had so many compliments on it! She listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations! It was a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used the Make-up Studio for my wedding make-up and am so so happy I did. I was hesitant at first because of the price, but it was so worth it. Julie is amazing and calming and makes you feels beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. She listens to what you want and don't want. I will keep going to her for any other makeup services I might want!

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews