Greenacres, WA 99016 Map · Phone number

About Beauty BFF

We are Columbia and Alexia -Best Friends for nearly 20 years. As young girls, we discovered our passion for all things beauty and, well, nothing has changed! We love to share our love for makeup by making our clients feel beautiful!

We love to do every kind of look, from natural and subtle, to bold and glamorous- whatever suits your beauty needs. Not only will you look stunning in person, but we will create a look for you that photographs well and lasts throughout your special day too.

Our bridal service always includes a trial run so we can select the perfect products to work with your skin tone and type, and make sure you are completely satisfied for your wedding day.

Let us be your Beauty BFFs!

6c0a2ea6 63d7 420f b287 ce7366499e45 51 1007698 1569018675
6c0a2ea6 63d7 420f b287 ce7366499e45 51 1007698 1569018675

1 Reviews for Beauty BFF

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2019

My number one makeup artist!!

Columbia has been doing my makeup for years so naturally when it came to one of the biggest days of my life I didn't hesitate to call her! I was super nervous the morning of my wedding because my skin was acting up and my eye was red but she managed to ease my nerves with her gentle and calm nature. She worked her magic and my skin came out flawless and glowy. I barely had to give her any direction for what I wanted, she just knew what would look best and I trusted her to go for it. I felt so beautiful and confident after she was done with my makeup. She only had to touch it up once the rest of the night, as it stayed perfectly even when I was sweating a lot. (August wedding). If you need someone to make you feel like your best self, Columbia is the woman to call! I trust her with all my beauty needs! She is truly the best there is!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Beauty BFF FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Greenacres, 99016 See on map