The Invisible Bridesmaid Reviews

6 Reviews for The Invisible Bridesmaid

6 The Invisible Bridesmaid Reviews
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Jessica was extraordinary and went above and beyond for our wedding from the second we hired her. It is obvious that she carries so much experience which showed from our initial planning process. She was completely genuine unlike other planners I had interviewed and executed everything we wished for without exceeding our wedding budget. She planned everything from the rehearsal dinner, to the welcome bags (which were amazing!) and the ceremony and reception. She was visible the entire evening until our send off and even stopped by the after party to ensure everything was in place. Everything was perfect and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

Jess was absolutely fabulous in helping me plan my wedding. She is super hardworking and will do whatever it takes to make your day special.

So organized and put every last detail into my wedding! She was so please tonwork with and really knew her stuff! Highly recommend!

Renee · Married on 11/21/2015

Jessica is very professional and we worked together through my entire wedding. She was great and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for that person that is into details and will make your day special!

Helena · Married on 10/24/2015

Jessica was very detailed oriented and helped with everything. She went above and beyond for every task. She always had great communication with me and I would highly recommend her for all wedding needs!

Margarita · Married on 09/26/2015

Jessica provided an invaluable service on our daughter's wedding.
    Her attention to detail and exquisite taste made the planning and the event enjoyable and full of unique details.
    All the vendors she recommended were trustworthy and provided excellent service.