6 Reviews for The Invisible Bridesmaid

Jessica was extraordinary and went above and beyond for our wedding from the second we hired her. It is obvious that she carries so much experience which showed from our initial planning process. She was completely genuine unlike other planners I had interviewed and executed everything we wished for without exceeding our wedding budget. She planned everything from the rehearsal dinner, to the welcome bags (which were amazing!) and the ceremony and reception. She was visible the entire evening until our send off and even stopped by the after party to ensure everything was in place. Everything was perfect and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jess was absolutely fabulous in helping me plan my wedding. She is super hardworking and will do whatever it takes to make your day special.

Profile Picture User7308945, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

So organized and put every last detail into my wedding! She was so please tonwork with and really knew her stuff! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6633051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica is very professional and we worked together through my entire wedding. She was great and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for that person that is into details and will make your day special!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was very detailed oriented and helped with everything. She went above and beyond for every task. She always had great communication with me and I would highly recommend her for all wedding needs!

Profile Picture Helena, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica provided an invaluable service on our daughter's wedding.
Her attention to detail and exquisite taste made the planning and the event enjoyable and full of unique details.
All the vendors she recommended were trustworthy and provided excellent service.

Profile Picture Margarita, 9/26/15, 1 Review