44 Reviews for The Inn on Peaks Island

Plated (1)
House Wine (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
43 The Inn on Peaks Island Reviews

The venue specialist was wonderful. The promoxity to the ferry is great. The stsff were splendid.

Profile Picture User6716871, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Jayson at the inn was an incredible experience. Everything exceeded expectations and Jayson, the wedding director, was a big part of that. We've been married for 2 weeks now and we are still sort of dazed and how well everything worked out. Jayson and the Inn on Peaks made our day the best it could possible be. You cannot put a price on that.

Profile Picture Ellie , 8/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, Open Bar, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tents, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet

When you live 800+ miles away and have never been to Portland you rely heavily on reviews and people from the area to plan your destination wedding for 130 guests. The Inn on Peaks Island exceeded all of our expectations. The staff is extremely detail oriented, professional and timely. Jayson the wedding coordinator needs to be cloned as he made planning a wedding from afar as easy as it could be. The food was delicious, the garden was colorful, the service was impeccable and everyone had an amazing time. Thank you for helping give us the best day of our lives! We wouldn't change a thing and want to do it all over again!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Inn, Jayson, and his staff are absolutely INCREDIBLE! From the very beginning when we were touring the venue until the morning after our wedding Jayson and his staff were there to help. I highly recommend the Inn not only for its gorgeous location but for the food (seriously - people couldn't stop talking about how great it was) and Jayson and his staff. Everything was executed perfectly. They were so professional, handled everything with care and absolutely rocked it. Any tiny snag that happened, it was taken care of with such ease. It was such a stress free day I can't even thank them enough. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The amount of compliments we received have been endless and this is due to everyone at the Inn. Thank you for making our day perfect.

Profile Picture Sage, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Wireless Internet, Wheelchair Access

Jayson was amazing!! The food was perfect, the location was perfect, and the service was outstanding! Anytime there was a last minute change to be made or an unexpected snafu - Jayson took care of it without issue! He was the most helpful person and is THE reason our event went so well! We couldn't have done it without him. HIGHLY recommended! If I could do it all again I'd pick this location (and Jayson) - hands down.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tents, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

If you want to get married in Maine, get married here! Jayson, the Wedding Director at the venue, is an absolutely amazing event coordinator. He was so incredibly responsive each step of the way and he made perfect suggestions for other vendors for us as well! Everything went so smoothly the day of our wedding because of Jayson. He had every minute perfectly scheduled and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests continue to tell us that it is the best wedding venue they have ever seen. All the spaces from the ceremony space to the tent to the dance floor flow together so smoothly. Additionally, the views can't be beat! The Inn on Peaks Island is so beautifully landscaped and it's a perfect backdrop for a wedding. The food at the Inn on Peaks Island is absolutely phenomenal, I have never had such good wedding or banquet food. The mini lobster rolls were a smash hit! Ultimately, the choice of the Inn on Peaks Island for our wedding venue is the best decision we have ever made! I can't express enough how grateful we are for Jayson and his team!

Profile Picture Allie, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Inn was beautiful and the food was delicious. Jayson and his team were so accommodating and friendly. The service they provided for our ceremony and reception was excellent!

Profile Picture Kelley, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

Planning a wedding can be a very stressful experience. As a first time bride, I started to feel overwhelmed. When we chose Inn on Peaks Island as our venue, things started to fall into place. Jayson was awesome to work with, and answers any questions. They also provide a preferred vendors list and it gives you a good starting place. A lot of our vendors we selected off of this list, and to have the vendors work with the Inn was awesome. When it comes to wedding day, sit back and enjoy it. Jayson was everywhere and the rest of the team at the Inn and the staff were amazing. Beautiful venue and delicious food, we got so many compliments on how amazing the venue is and how people wanted to just keep eating. It's hard to find someplace that offers area inside, under a tent, and outside options all in one. As a plus, the ferry ride adds quite the experience for all guests!! Extremely happy we chose Inn on Peaks Island for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was overwhelmed and amazed by Jayson and Victoria and everyone who helped make our wedding AMAZING. From the first visit, to the one-on-one food tasting, to the entire day being made perfect by their attentiveness and professionalism, we are so grateful and blessed that we chos to have our wedding here. Highly, HIGHLY recommend this beautiful location and incredible team. We will be back for our first anniversary!!! Thank you so much!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

This venue was absolutely PERFECT! Jayson and his team coordinated everything to a tee, and were very flexible and accommodating. Their level of professionalism and kindness was above and beyond, and my big day was like a dream! I can't thank the team enough for everything they did to make my wedding day all that I wanted and much much more. These people know how to do weddings...HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything about The Inn on Peaks Island was absolute perfection, from the location, to the food, to the incredible event staff. I cannot speak highly enough of Jayson. He was kind, responsive, professional, and helped keep every step of wedding planning through the actual wedding day as stress free as possible. He was instrumental in making what we had envisioned our wedding day to be a reality, and he did it flawlessly. Numerous guests have said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, which is directly attributed to the efforts of Jayson and his amazing team. Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives and if we could we would relive it over and over again! We HIGHLY recommend choosing The Inn on Peaks for your Maine wedding – you will be SO happy you did!

Profile Picture Lauren , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Highly highly highly recommend the Inn on Peaks Island. Jayson and his team did a FANTASTIC job. Every interaction with Jayson and the inn was easy and professional from day one of our initial visit to the final day which was the best party I've ever been too and the best day of my life. We had MULTIPLE friends and family come up to us after our wedding and say this was the BEST they have ever been too. That is directly attributed to the beautiful setup the Inn has and the tireless efforts of Jayson and his team. Just a fantastic day at a fantastic place. Book your island wedding now!

-A very happy Geoff and Caitlyn

Profile Picture geoff , 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So glad we found this gem! The Inn and staff were AWESOME! Our guests had a wonderful time and we had the night of our lives. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Couldn't be happier to have chosen The Inn On Peaks Island for our wedding- the location is amazing, our guests raved about the food and the staff was extremely accommodating and made the wedding day exactly how we wanted it. Jayson was professional and trustworthy throughout he entire planning process and is a big reason why we chose this venue- best decision we ever made!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

There is absolutely nothing bad that I can say about this venue. The food is amazing, rooms are adorable, and the space is beautiful! The wedding manager assists you with every aspect of the process.

Profile Picture User7052563, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cash Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Would highly recommend the Inn on Peaks Island to anyone looking to have a Maine beach wedding! Jayson was amazing to work with, and answered any questions that we (or either sets of our parents) threw his way. The food was spectacular, and the venue was gorgeous. We've had so many guests compliment the venue, saying that it was the perfect summer wedding spot. Also- we did lots of price comparisons with other venues, and the Inn on Peaks was a great value for all that you get with it.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Our experience with the Inn on Peaks was nothing short of amazing! We got married in July 2016 and we can honestly say it was the best day of our lives. The venue has a perfect mix of outside and inside areas along with amazing views. The outside area is beautifully landscaped - there was plenty of space for our guests to play lawn games and an awesome lounge area that our friends and family really enjoyed! All of our guests absolutely raved about the food. We did a buffet and it worked out perfectly. We loved being able to have all our immediate family stay at the Inn, it made everything easier. The bridal salon was super convenient and a perfect place to get ready! The wedding coordinator Jayson, along with all of the staff at the inn, were absolutely incredible to work with!! We can't say enough great things about them. We looked at so many venues in Maine and were really struggling to find the location for our wedding until we met Jayson and saw what the Inn had to offer. He was the primary reason we first booked the venue - he really sold us on the venue and it beyond exceeded our expectations! Throughout the process, he was incredibly responsive and helpful. On the day of our wedding, we had a huge hail storm and Jayson and the staff went right into action securing the tent and making sure everything still went smoothly! We were just beyond thrilled with Jayson, the staff, and this venue! You will have no regrets if you choose the Inn on Peaks!

Profile Picture Michala, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married and had our reception at the Inn on Peaks Island in July 2016. I cannot say enough nice things about this venue and everyone that works there. From the moment we toured the venue to the end of our wedding day, Jayson and his team were helpful, professional, and were one step ahead of us making sure that our day went off without a hitch! They went above and beyond. They know weddings!!! All of our guests have been talking about the wedding since and telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to!! The Inn on Peaks allows you to fully enjoy your day and be in the moment without worrying about all of the little details - they've got it under control! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone thinking about an island wedding. The location, the food, the atmosphere, the inn... it was incredible. I wish we could relive that day over and over again!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience was amazing!! Jayson was GREAT to work with from all accounts. He was unfortunately unable to be present for our ceremony/reception but he left is a GREAT hands with Tori and Andrew! From start to finish we could not have asked for a better experience! We are looking forward to visiting again and highly recommend the Inn on Peaks Island! Thank you all so very much!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at the Inn on Peaks Island was absolutely flawless. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue. The Inn is truly amazing in so many aspects. First there’s, Jayson. Jayson is BEYOND FABULOUS and best wedding coordinator you will ever get the opportunity to work with. Words cannot express how awesome he is and how grateful I am to have been able to work with him. I was seriously blown away by him. He made sure every little detail was taken care of, was there at the drop of a hat if/when I needed something and did not miss a single beat. He went above and beyond to make our entire wedding experience perfect and stress-free and he absolutely nailed it. My bridal party even noticed and could not stop talking about how meticulous/detail-oriented and thoughtful he was. One of my bridesmaids even asked him if he would be willing to travel to Newport to coordinate her wedding. Overall, he was the superhero on our wedding day and an absolute dream throughout the entire wedding planning process. Jayson, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You are so wonderful and amazing at what you do!

In terms of the venue itself, the Inn is absolutely stunning and the perfect layout for a wedding. The rooms are adorable and quaint, the dance floor area and tent are spacious and flow together nicely, the ceremony space is so beautiful, and the third floor apartment was perfect for our wedding party along with the salon that was incredibly convenient and the perfect set up for hair and make up. The food was OUTSTANDING – our guests are still raving about how delicious everything was! The staff was friendly, attentive, and courteous at all times and was there to help us with whatever we needed.
Overall, I cannot say enough good things. The Inn is the ideal place for a wedding and I can’t recommend this venue enough! We had so many people come up to us and say that our wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and we owe it all to Jayson and the Inn.

Profile Picture Katelyn , 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Wonderful venue. Food was spectacular. Jayson makes sure everything is perfect from the decor to making sure I had a plate of food, to timing the ceremony/cake cutting/toasts, ect.

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Jayson Mathieu is INCREDIBLE! Our wedding day was literally perfect! If there was ever a time where I was stressed about something or had a question (which I had plenty) Jayson was right there by my side answering everything and making me feel better about it all. He had to deal with questions from me, my husband, my mom, my aunts, & he was so accommodating! Jayson and his crew were so helpful and provided us with whatever we needed. The rehearsal went so smooth because Jayson just directed all of us and ensured us all that he would que everything for us, when to walk, when to be where, etc. On the day of, I wasn't nervous about anything going wrong! I knew Jayson had everything under control and he really did all night long. He helped us move through the ceremony with ease, he made sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand to help finally relax, he made sure we ate our food, directed us to our first dance, and so much more! He was upfront about everything & was so easy to work with! He was able to literally give me everything I have ever wanted for my wedding day plus some.

OH and did I mention the Inn is absolutely GORGEOUS! Between the location, the ocean, the beautiful flowers at the Inn, gorgeous tent, etc. it was perfect, I can't say it enough. The ferry was easy for everyone to get on and off and Portland is of course such a great city as well. You have options to stay on the island or back in Portland and it's all just so fun! If you are looking for a wedding venue on the coast, with a perfectly unique feeling the Inn on Peaks Island is the place for you! As a bride, I have zero complaints :)

Profile Picture Tori, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up

Jason and his team are incredible! Jason was always there for us to answer any questions we had along the process of planning are wedding. Jason was there day of fully prepared and ready to tell me where to be and where to go with a smile on his face :) The venue is beautiful and affordable! I would highly recommend The Inn on Peaks Island to any couple, especially a couple who want something a little different then a basic hotel or function hall. From the ferry ride over to the walk up the hill the experience of getting married on Peaks Island was well worth the travel for us Bostonians!!
We can not thank Jason and the Inn on Peaks Island enough for making our wedding the best day ever!!!
- Caralin and Matt Gulley

Profile Picture Caralin, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

There are not enough kind and positive words to describe our experience at Peaks Island Inn. Even on a rainy day the venue was stunning! Everything felt so cozy and perfect for fall. Our wedding was absolutely perfect in every way! Largely in part due to Jayson! He helped not only make the entire day flawless, but made everyone feel so welcome! He went over and beyond in every way, he made sure my pregnant sister got a piece of the wedding and that my great aunt was always comfortable. As the bride and groom it is typically hard to get a minute to sit and eat, but Jayson made sure we made time to sit just the two of us and enjoy our meal! Not only did we feel special as the bride and groom, but all of our guests did as well! I loved all the staff, the environment, the beauty of the Inn and the Island. I would get married there over and over again! Our entire day was flawless, we were taken care of the minute we decided to look at the Inn. So happy we picked the Peaks Island Inn for our ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Indoor