The Inn at Willow Grove Reviews

The Inn at Willow Grove 6
The Inn at Willow Grove 7

ShaniquA Nance · Married on 08/17/2019

Epic Wedding Venue

I can’t say enough about the Inn! It was thee best weekend of my life! Gabrielle is such an amazing Event Director! Not to forget Lynn & Wednesday, they got everything right! Gabrielle made sure my husband and I had the absolute best time ever, along with all my guests! It’s definitely a place you will fall in love with, and i’d recommend this venue to every single bride! I was the DIY bride that literally made everything & Gabrielle took all my DIY’s and created a masterpiece! Oh, not to mention the coffee & beignets in the morning 😍. The food was spectacular, drinks all night, service was immaculate! It was everything I dreamed of & more!🥰 I wouldn’t change anything, it was the perfect wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Shaniqua,

Thank you for choosing us to host your special day! We are grateful for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future as you celebrate other milestones!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness,
    The IWG Team

Vanessa Brownley · Married on 12/29/2018

Magical Wedding

We had a December 29th wedding and holding it at the Inn at Willow Grove was best choice we made. Not only was the property gorgeous, but most importantly, the staff was the best. Every staff member went above and beyond to ensure our family and guests were special. Everyone was very impressed. Working with Gabrielle was a dream. Lynn, Michelle and Wednesday were key in making every detail seamless. We expected there to be some hitches and had alternative plans....but, not one thing was amiss.
    Thank you Willow Grove!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Megan · Married on 12/08/2018

Entire Venue

The entire staff went above and beyond my expectations! Gabrielle made everything possible from zipping up my dress to watching my baby while I danced the night away. Lynn was exceptional in every detail possible! Love you all so much!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible grounds, amazing food, perfect wedding venue!

We got married at the Inn at Willow Grove in October 2018, with 100 guests. It was the perfect venue for our wedding, and our guests agree!

The grounds are impeccably maintained, and the rooms (while expensive) are amazing (there are heated bathroom floors!) We had our rehearsal dinner at the Inn at Willow Grove, and much of the bridal party stayed on-site, so it felt almost like a "destination wedding."

We worked with Gabrielle throughout the planning process, but unexpectedly switched to working with Michele just about a week before the wedding. I was nervous about a switch so late in the process, but Michele exceeded all of our expectations in the days leading up to the wedding and the day itself. Between Michele, Lynn, and Wednesday, I felt attended to and taken care of throughout the wedding weekend.

Having good food at our wedding was a priority for my husband and me, and we are so glad we picked the Inn at Willow Grove. Our guests are still talking about the dinner during the wedding itself and the rehearsal dinner. So unheard of for weddings!

We loved our experience with the Inn at Willow Grove and are looking forward to coming back for celebrations!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/18/2018

Beyond what we could have asked for

The Inn at Willow Grove and their staff made sure we did not need to do anything for our big day and made sure it was everything we could have dreamed of!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Harkness · Married on 09/02/2018

The Most Magical Day

We had the most amazing day here and couldn't have picked a more special place to tie the knot. Guests feel like they're driving to the middle of nowhere, then are surprised to find a charming, historic inn surrounded by adorable luxury cottages and the most beautiful gardens. The events coordinator Gabrielle could not have been any better to work with, as was the entire staff. From the rehearsal dinner to the farewell brunch, the entire weekend was perfect. The Inn at Willow Grove now holds such a special place in our hearts, and was the most beautiful place imaginable to get married.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ella · Married on 07/28/2018

The Inn at Willow Grove is an absolutely beautiful, romantic and wonderful venue choice for any bride and groom. I had my wedding there on July 28th, 2018 and I can’t say enough good things about the catering team led by Wednesday, the hospitality team led by Michele and especially all those involved with the event coordination, particularly Lynn and Gabrielle Steele-Chavigny! In the months leading up to the big day, I visited the venue on numerous occasions in order to take measurements, ask questions and bring my vendors by. Gabrielle was always so welcoming on these visits, even if they weren’t always planned and worked with me to accommodate any request or inquiry. When we arrived for the big weekend, everyone was treated with the utmost courtesy and the whole Willow Grove team made my guests feel well taken care of and that they had all the little luxuries I had fallen in love with when I first saw the property. Michele and her team of fabulous butlers showed everyone to their unique rooms and Gabrielle was there every step of the way to help with the rehearsal so that the next day would go as smooth as possible. I want to give a particular shout out to the grounds staff, we had a huge storm the night before, and they worked diligently to make sure the property was in beautiful shape for the wedding, thank you so much! The big day could not have gone better! I hired Gabrielle to do the day of coordination, and if there were any issues, I never heard about it. She took care of everything flawlessly and directed myself and my groom throughout the whole day on where to go and when to be there. Thank you so much Gabrielle! I also want to end by thanking the catering team, the food was absolutely delicious and I am still dreaming about the hors d oeuvres. All of my guests have told me time and time again that my wedding was one of the most beautiful they have ever been to, and I think a huge part of that is due to Willow Grove, thank you Willow Grove!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 06/23/2018

We had my daughter's wedding reception at the Inn at Willow Grove this past weekend. I am a tough critic and it is very unusual for me to give 5 stars to any business. However, I had to plan and manage this wedding reception from out of state and Gabrielle, the Director of Private Events, and Lynn, the Event Manager, made it easy. Gabrielle was very responsive and flexible and always had answers or suggestions when we had questions. She also helped coordinate the vendors the day of the wedding and I was able to relax and enjoy the day. The venue is beautiful and the service is outstanding. The food is amazing and the guests kept commenting that it was one of the best (some said "the best") wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    The Inn at Willow Grove 12
    The Inn at Willow Grove 13
    The Inn at Willow Grove 14

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding a couple of weeks ago and had an AMAZING experience. Our wedding was incredible and went very smoothly. Gabrielle, Lynn, Bre, and the remaining staff were extremely kind, organized, and had a backup plan in case of rain (which it did, and the ceremony and reception were still perfect). The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food is delicious, and the hotel rooms were amongst the best we have stayed in. We received countless compliments about it being one of, if not, the best weddings our guests have ever attended. Thank you for helping us to experience the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Erin · Married on 03/30/2018

The Inn at Willow Grove was a complete dream wedding venue. From the beautiful boxwood gardens where our ceremony was to the stunning rustic/romantic barn for our reception- we couldn't be happier. Our guests were blown away with the entire venue. We are still receiving compliments! The grounds are stunning and the guest rooms are so luxurious. Everything was just perfect. Gabrielle, the Inn's wedding planner, was so patient, kind, and helpful the entire way. And after getting to know her, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! So easy to work with. She executed our vision of exactly what we wanted and we are forever grateful. Lynn and Wednesday were amazing as well. So friendly and approachable. Anything we asked them for, they went above and beyond. We are thrilled to have had our special day here! Your guests will be in for a treat!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

We could not be any happier with our experience at the Inn at Willow Grove! We got married at there at the end of March and held the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all on the property and our immediate family and wedding party also stayed on site. Every experience that we had was phenomenal and our guests were raving the entire weekend about the incredible food, impeccable service, stunning property, and luxurious accommodations! Gabrielle, Lynn, the Scibal family, and the entire event staff went above and beyond to ensure that we had the most perfect weekend. Despite some weather concerns, we decided to have the ceremony outdoors like we had originally envisioned and Lynn and the entire event staff were absolutely AMAZING made the gardens look beautiful and green, despite the snow that had fallen just 3 days before! In my experience, the high level of service and attention to detail shown by the staff at The Inn at Willow Grove is unmatched and I would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/18/2017

The Inn at Willow Grove is beyond spectacular. The grounds are beautiful year round. After deciding to have my wedding here, I was informed that they were breaking ground to add more rooms and a bigger spa to the property. More of my guests were able to stay at the Inn due to this expansion.

Willow Grove provides the full package. I was able to book my food and beverage through them, hire Gabrielle as my wedding coordinator and keep all of my events on the grounds. The chef worked with us to accommodate food allergies and created a special menu for our rehearsal dinner based off our wants/needs.

I have no regrets for choosing this venue. All of my guests loved the food, staff and atmosphere. I personally loved Gabrielle, the Director of Private Events, because she is so kind, extremely knowledgeable and lends a helping hand when trouble happens.

If you're reading this review, go tour this venue!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    The Inn at Willow Grove 15
    The Inn at Willow Grove 16
    The Inn at Willow Grove 17

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

We got married at The Inn at Willow Grove in July 2017. The moment you step onto the property, you see how beautiful the yellow historic house is and how well maintained the grounds are. Flowers everywhere! Beautiful picturesque backdrops at every angle make for great wedding photos.

We ultimately chose to pick The Inn at Willow Grove for a variety reasons: excellent food, gorgeous ceremony garden site, excellent rain plan backup, "the pub" for an on property after party, and "the ruins" which is a stone wall tented area for dancing after dinner.

The Inn's coordinator, Gabrielle, is amazing! She was a pleasure to work with. Easy to talk to, always quick to respond to emails, and excellent day of coordinator for our wedding (we did not hire a wedding planner). Our wedding ran very smoothly thanks to her!

For our wedding weekend, we loved how we were able to rent out the entire property to our wedding guests. The Inn felt like our historic oasis for our special day. Our vendors loved working with the Inn.

We could have not picked a better venue for our wedding! Highly recommend. Thank you Inn at Willow Grove!

Sent on 08/03/2017

The Inn at Willow Grove's reply:

Thank you, Megan! We love being able to provide a private destination to encompass the entire wedding weekend without ever having to leave property. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding celebration, we had the best time celebrating with you! We wish you all the best and can't wait for you to come back and see us again!

Alison · Married on 06/24/2017

this is the perfect place to have a wedding weekend. The staff and accommodations are outstanding. from when you pull up on Friday for the rehearsal until you check out on Sunday, you will be constantly reminded of how happy you are to have booked the Inn at Willow Grove. Gabrielle is very very good at what she does as the special event manager. I cannot say enough good things about her. She's a special lady. The Inn at Willow Grove is simply a magical place to hold a wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2017

The Inn at Willow Grove's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your daughter. We had a blast celebrating with you and we are so happy you chose us! Thank you so much for the kind review. We wish everyone all the best, please come back and visit us!

Caroline · Married on 06/03/2017

We had the perfect wedding day at the Inn at Willow Grove. Gabrielle is so experienced and tended to every detail needed. The whole staff including Wednesday are amazing. The good was exceptional! Our wedding day, June 2, 2017 was in their garden and the venue was perfect. We loved every moment of it! Thank you for all you all did to make our wedding so special.

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Inn at Willow Grove's reply:

Thank you Caroline, we loved being able to provide our happy couples with the wedding of their dreams. We are glad we were able to host your wonderful wedding and can't wait for your return visit. We wish you all the best!

Kristina · Married on 05/21/2017

My wedding was by far the best day of my life and I owe it all to the Inn at Willow Grove and their wonderful wedding coordinator Gabrielle. Everything was perfect and I really couldn't be happier. The grounds are beautiful, the food is always spectacular, and Gabrielle did an amazing job. She made sure everything was taken care of for my big day and really took the stress off my hands. All of my friends and family have been raving about the wedding since! Thank you for the wedding of my dreams- I really couldn't ask for a more perfect day. My husband and I can't wait to come back!

Sent on 06/04/2017

The Inn at Willow Grove's reply:

We are so glad that your wedding day was all that you imagined it to be. We are so happy you chose Willow Grove as your wedding destination, it was truly a joy working with you. We had a blast celebrating with you and your family. We love that we were able to make your wedding dreams a reality. We wish you all the best and can't wait for you to come back and visit us again!

Sisc · Married on 05/21/2017

My daughter was married at The Inn at Willow Grove on May 21, 2017.

The venue is incredibly beautiful, the accommodations are outstanding, the food was gourmet, and the staff is first class.

Gabrielle took care of every little detail and I could not be more pleased. As the mother of the bride, I was a bit scattered, but Gabrielle made sure every thing was perfect.

If you want to have an event that everyone will not only remember, but enjoy and cherish, book it at The Inn at Willow Grove. They know how to take care of you and all of your event needs.

Sent on 05/26/2017

The Inn at Willow Grove's reply:

So glad the wedding weekend was all that you imagined.We love taking care of our brides, and are here to make the wedding day as stress-free and enjoyable as possible! Thank you so much for sharing about your experience. We had a blast celebrating with you all, come back and see us again! We wish everyone all the best!

Kathy · Married on 08/27/2016

We held my daughter's wedding at the Inn at Willow Grove on August 27 and even though it was a hot day, it was an amazing venue. The great thing about the "Inn" is you can have your wedding party stay on the premises and make it a true weekend event.
    I can't say enough about Gabrielle and the event staff they were absolutely amazing . They went over and above to make sure we had a wonderful event.
    You can hire Gabrielle as the day-of planner and I highly recommend this - she made everything run smoothly. We started Friday with the rehearsal dinner on the premises, then the wedding ceremony in the garden area, the reception in the barn and dsncing in the ruins building it was outstanding! The after party is also a great idea in the bar we ordered pizza and truffle
    popcorn to finish off the event and ended with brunch on Sunday !
    This is such a beautiful venue any time of the year - if you are considering this look no further!

Sent on 09/07/2016

The Inn at Willow Grove's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We had a blast working with you. We love that we can be a one-stop-shop for the entire wedding weekend. We hope you will be able to come back and visit us again and we wish Dallas and Chris all the best!

Dallas · Married on 08/27/2016

The Inn at Willow Grove is a MAGICAL venue. You will have the opportunity when booking to utilize their Director of Private Events for your wedding (Gabrielle Chavigny) and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her services. She was essential (in tandem with my planners) in making sure my day went off without a hitch. In regards to the venue itself, it is beautifully kept and well run. The food IS expensive, but it is well worth it - My guests have come up to me to tell me how wonderful my food was (and the wedding itself) commenting on how it was "like a movie." It is VERY expensive to book the venue during high season, but a Summer wedding is reasonably priced and because dinner is served in the Barn (which is air conditioned) and the ceremony space us constantly shaded, it's not too bad. The rooms are incredible, the grounds are magic, the staff is very respectful and professional, nothing but good things to say!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

The Inn at Willow Grove's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We're so glad that you and your guests had such a wonderful experience. We wish you all the best and happiness and hope you are able to come back and visit!

Markie · Married on 07/09/2016

I would tell you that if you want a magical, meaningful wedding, go to The Inn at Willow Grove. I can't say enough good things about the beauty, the care, the detail and the hard hard work Gabrielle and Matt went to to make it perfect. And they didn't let the effort show. We also hird a "month of " coordinator ( Ashlee Virginia Events) and everyone worked together beautifully. As the mother of the bride, I never felt like I had to pull away to take care of something, I could be fully present at my daughter's wedding. It was perfect. Every guest commented on the beauty and the hominess of the venue and the people working there. I could not be happier!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

I couldn't imagine a more beautiful venue than The Inn at Willow Grove. In fact, I booked the venue sight unseen! I knew of a few people who were married there and the photos and layout of the venue were just what I envisioned for my wedding. When I first went to the venue to meet with Gabrielle, it was even more incredible than I had imagined! I cannot say enough positive things about Gabrielle. She is literally AMAZING! She was so incredibly responsive and has such a sweet personality. From all of the emails, in-person meetings, rehearsal and then the day of, she made me feel like my wedding was her absolute number one priority. She was so calm, caring and concerned with every little detail of my wedding. Any possible thing I wanted or needed she made happen. There is no possible way my wedding would have been what I'd been dreaming about if it wasn't for Gabrielle. The rest of staff at the Inn is so accommodating and welcoming as well. My guests and I felt like royalty from the moment we arrived. Wednesday, the catering manager, was also so great to work with.

From the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding, to the after party in the pub, The Inn at Willow Grove made my weekend absolutely perfect. My guests are still telling me how it was the best wedding they have ever attended! It was so nice to have friends and family stay on-site and for all of the weekend festivities to happen in one place. If you are looking for your wedding venue, look no further than The Inn at Willow Grove. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

The Inn at Willow Grove's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a joy working with you. We wish you the very best and hope you can come back and visit again in the future!

Chris · Married on 06/04/2016

Our son was married at the Inn in June 2016. We thought it would be a spectacular event on our very first visit to the property but all our expectations were met or greatly surpassed!
    Gabrielle was our coordinator- through out the planning process, up to the day of the wedding & even past the event. She worked very hard to make sure everything happened according to plan. Gabrielle was always prompt & very responsive. She offered her expertise, advise & assistance. Gabrielle was very kind & extremely easy to work with. She assisted us in planning the evening for the rehearsal dinner. The success of that set the tone for the rest of the wedding weekend.
    Staying on the property was luxurious! All the accommodations were lovely. Guests who stayed on the property were impressed with their rooms, as well as with the service.
    Since the wedding, we continue to tell people about the wedding. We tell them what a grand event it was, thanks in large part to the Inn, Gabrielle & the entire staff.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Amy · Married on 06/04/2016

The Inn at Willow Grove is a gorgeous venue! That is evident to anyone who sees it. However, the real beauty is in the impeccable service provided by the staff at The Inn. Our daughter was married there in June of 2016 and the entire weekend was nothing short of magical! We worked closely with Gabrielle, the Director of Private Events, for over a year planning the event and could not have been happier with the outcome. Gabrielle was friendly, attentive, professional, and calm. She was patient and supportive during the planning process and invaluable handling details as the on-site coordinator the day of the wedding. The wedding party and family stayed onsite at the property during the wedding weekend and were all treated like royalty by the staff. Everyone seemed genuinely eager to make our stay special. The food at The Inn was superb. We had many opportunities to enjoy it - at our rehearsal dinner in the Hall, during the wedding reception in the Barn, at the after party in the Pub, and at brunch the morning after the wedding in the Vintage restaurant. Each experience was top notch. Two other folks deserve a special mention. Michele, the Guest Services Manager, greeted us as we arrived on Friday at The Inn, accommodated our special requests, and ensured each overnight guest was comfortably settled in. After we arrived home after the weekend and realized we’d left a pair of glasses, she was able to find and return them to us. Wednesday, the Restaurant Manager, was also exceptionally friendly, approachable, and helpful throughout the weekend. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event, not just for the bride and groom, but for our entire family and every guest in attendance!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Taylor · Married on 02/20/2016

The Inn at Willow Grove was the gorgeous setting for our perfect winter wedding!! As a couple planning a Virginia wedding from New York City, we knew that we needed to find a venue that was responsive and comprehensive in its approach to planning weddings. The Inn was our first venue visit and from the first moment we met Gabrielle, the events coordinator, we knew that it would be hard to find a venue that fit us better than the Inn at Willow Grove.
    Gabrielle is a true gem, not only as an event coordinator, but also as a person. She immediately seems like an old friend that you’ve known for years and has a calming, warm presence that every bride desires to be surrounded by on her wedding day. Throughout the entire planning process, we were able to email, call, or visit the property with any questions and she ensured that everything ran smoothly. We are so grateful for Gabrielle’s amazing work!
    The IWG not only provided a stunning reception area in the renovated barn and tented ruins, but they also ensured an incredible reception dinner, bar service, an after party in the Pub with sliders & pizza, turn down treats in our rooms, and more! We were able to spend the entire weekend surrounded by our family and friends and every cottage/ room available was filled with those we love! Our vendors were so impressed with the helpful and accommodating staff and our friends and family loved every moment of the evening from the food to the flow of the reception events.
    Thank you so much to everyone at The Inn at Willow Grove!

Sent on 02/23/2016