The House of Gather Reviews

11 | Miami Beach, FL

11 Reviews for The House of Gather

Darri Farr · Married on 02/29/2020

A lifesaver

We hired Ashley as our month-of coordinator. I'm so glad we did! We were a month out, and I still hadn't 100% figured out some important logistical elements, but Ashley took them over for me just as I was losing my mind. She was always available over text and email, and made me feel so supported throughout the last stage of this process. The day of, I didn't have to think of anything except enjoying myself. Inevitably, there are hiccups throughout the day, but Ashley smoothed everything over and neither us nor our guests even noticed. She was such a calm and grounding presence, and made everything come together so beautifully. She is a detail-oriented person who is a total professional. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Carly

Carly Tice · Married on 12/28/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Florida!

Ashley and her team were by far the best investment we made for our big day. We hired Ashley for the month of coordination and she was on the ball with everything. One month out we were in contact and she was coordinating with our vendors. She handled all the paperwork the vendors needed to fill out for the venue and scheduled calls with each of them. Ashley was there at the rehearsal making sure everything ran smoothly with the church and coordinated with me all the items she needed to get for the ceremony and the reception (ie. signage, favors, etc.). She made a detail timeline for the day of that we were able to follow, vendors and myself alike. It was just a pleasure working with Ashley. She was so organize and really got our vision for the day. It allowed me to relax and not worry about all the small details. We also had to rush to get a tent 2 days before the wedding due to rain that was expected and Ashley helped us secure that in no time. Hire the House of Gather and you will not be disappointed, I promise!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Milena

Milena Petkov · Married on 05/04/2019

Honestly, just hire her!

Ashley was amazing! She did the day/month of planning for our recent wedding at the Betsy South Beach and I could not have asked for anything more. She's super sweet, organized, responsive, and just plan smart. She did a great job wrangling our vendors and made sure everything was running smoothly. She has a great eye and great style and just knew what I wanted for our day. On the day of, everything she set up turned out exactly like I pictured and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I just hope she stays in this business so I can hire her for our eventual vow renewal!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 12/15/2018

Professional, chill, and has great taste!!

I absolutely love this woman!!! She is SO talented and creative, and game to make your dream happen, no matter the circumstances! With a 90% chance of thunderstorms forecasted for our wedding day, there were a lot of last minute details that came up and we had to manage. I didn’t have a wedding planner, so delegating communication with vendors I’d been managing up till the month before the wedding onto her was a HUGE relief, yet there were still plenty of items we tackled together as a team. She was always mindful of my role in the process and never let me get too stressed. I’ll never forget texting her with last minute “oh sh*t!” moments, including her having to run to Walmart to get us a bunch of coffee cups since I’d forgotten to rent them!, that she handled with such grace, professionalism, and efficiency. It DID rain (a LOT!) just 2 hours before our wedding ceremony, which I’m sure made for an interesting prep on the hours before our wedding, but she never let me or my husband feel stressed about it. She even wrote us a sweet card with a gift for our wedding! We were shocked at how sweet of a gesture that was, which speaks to the person she is. I don’t think being a DOC is an easy job at all, and her services are well-worth her price and more. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Geraldine

Geraldine Del Vento · Married on 09/12/2018

THG is the best event planner on planet earth!

Not exaggerating but she's will exceed your expectations, best service best communication, problem solver, always finds the best options, works so well with budgets, goes above and beyond for any event shes planning!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2018

Ashley has amazing vision and ideas and she really brought my inspiration to life. Not only did she make everything look chic and beautiful, but her team made the planning process so easy and stress-free. House of Gather really is the best in the business!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Sally · Married on 12/16/2017

Our experience with Ashley was over the top! Her passion for weddings along with her organization and attention to details were beyond our expectations! From our very first meeting she made us feel at ease. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Alana · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley was everything I could have hoped for. She helped me stay within my budget and took care of everything day of, I didn’t have to worry about anything. From flowers to table settings, schedule and music! She helped take my idea and brought it to life in such a beautiful effortless way. I would hire Ashley a million times again!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

There aren't enough good things I could say about Ashley. From day one, she just got me and my vision - and executed beyond our wildest dreams! She had ideas I had never even seen which made our wedding so unique and personal. Just as important, she was there for me whenever I needed. Our wedding was truly everything I imagined and beyond. I would choose The House of Gather over and over again!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 05/07/2016

I'm a total control freak and typically have a hard time letting someone else take the lead, but right from the start Ashley proved she was not just capable but a total expert in what she does. I loved her ideas and felt included in the process but also completely comfortable in letting her execute the most perfect day. It was zero stress for me and I'll definitely be using her again!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/14/2016

I hired Ashley as my day of coordinator for my wedding, and I couldn't be more thrilled with how flawless everything went. Planning your own wedding can be pretty stressful, but she brought a calm and confident energy that immediately made me feel better. Her attention to detail was spot on, she gave me honest feedback with any last minute questions I had, and got hands on when I was in a bind with my wedding favors! She really went above and beyond to make sure my vision was fulfilled. Ashley- thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 08/02/2018