The Hillcrest Estate Reviews

20 | Pavilion, NY

20 Reviews for The Hillcrest Estate

Samantha S. 路 Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely awesome

This venue is amazing! Kate is awesome to work with - she is super quick to get back to you with detailed answers, and offered many suggestions for our event. The property is so versatile and beautiful!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Kathleen W. 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Intimate and Romantic Weddings at Hillcrest Estate

If you're looking for an intimate and elegant country wedding, Hillcrest Estate is the venue for you. The grounds are private and expansive, and the cobblestone mansion is romantic and full of vintage charm. The newly remodeled bridal suite offers a comfortable space for your party to relax and prepare, and an ideal spot for photographs. Kate and her staff are organized, detail-oriented, and thoughtful. We could not have asked for better partners in planning our wedding and making our day truly special. We highly recommend the Hillcrest Estate.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Blake M. 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Great backdrops for photos and really cool historic building

This location is great. Tons of backdrops for great photos. It is really cool being at such a historic place.

Eric 路 Married on 09/29/2018

I found this venue while looking for an outdoor ceremony site near my reception site. I live in VA so after finding Hillcrest I sent my brother and his fiance out to take a look. They said that I would love it so I booked The Hillcrest Estate for my rehearsal dinner and ceremony site unseen and it was probably the best thing I ever did! The venue coordinator was wonderful and worked with me every step of the way. She made our rehearsal and dinner run smoothly and my ceremony was out of a story book. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/03/2018

The Hillcrest Estate's reply:

Thank you! You guys were such fun to work with!

Ricky 路 Married on 09/08/2018

The team at The Hillcrest Estate is amazing. So professional and accommodating while being laid back and helpful. I couldn鈥檛 ask for a better experience with my venue. You can see and feel the love that has goes into this place. I was looking for something unique and I found it. 鉂わ笍

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Hillcrest Estate's reply:

We are so excited for your wedding day to arrive! Your plans for highlighting the uniqueness of the ballroom are amazing!

Amy 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Nice place out in the country. Nestled back in off the road. Take a step back in history, in this little gem of a place. Host any gathering here.
    Great owners, will do what they can to make your party special. Give them a call.

Sent on 05/23/2018

The Hillcrest Estate's reply:

Thank you Amy, we're excited about your sons wedding!
  • Z

Zach K. 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Top Notch, Great Customer Service!

Beautiful venue, one of a kind

Julianne H. 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful experience!

I've attended numerous events here and all have been fantastic! You drive down a long driveway and then walk up to a grand mansion located in the woods, it's hidden and secluded! It has a fantastic history and I'm so happy the owner is very passionate about the property and very accommodating. I cannot wait to come back!

Sabrina 路 Married on 01/21/2018

I had my bridal shower here last fall and it was such a great venue! The location and building are so beautiful, love the rustic look. The hostess was amazing and so helpful!

Sent on 04/05/2018

The Hillcrest Estate's reply:

We loved having your bridal shower and the cupcake wedding ring was so cute!

Ellen L. 路 Married on 09/09/2017

A Dream Location at an Affordable Price

We had our rehearsal and wedding at Hillcrest and would definitely recommend them for your event! This historic estate is a beautiful place with a family feel. Kate, Lynn, and family put a lot of work into making the grounds and ballroom look beautiful. They were there the whole weekend, helping us during set up and the event itself. I don鈥檛 think we could have found another venue that would have suited our needs and vision for our wedding better.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Matthew 路 Married on 09/08/2017

Fun wedding and wonderful staff

The wedding I attended here was very fun and relaxed. The staff were great and the place reminded me of the roarin鈥20s but with modern ammentities and a beautiful secluded lawn!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Rodney 路 Married on 09/02/2017

I'm a Dj for 16 years now the experience I had at hillcrest was simply the best wedding I've ever done .the history of the place is undeniable the staff top notch beautiful location .i had many people tell me their best wedding experience ever !! For a great wedding location see Kate at hillcrest .!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

The Hillcrest Estate's reply:

I hope we see you again soon - it was a wedding to remember!

Jen 路 Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot recommend Hillcrest highly enough! Not only is it a beautiful estate, rich in history and elegance, but Kate and her family go above and beyond to ensure that everything is handled perfectly. They took care of absolutely everything we needed for my daughter's wedding, and it could not have turned out better. They tend to the smallest details ( driving to pick up a high chair for my grandson ), and made the day one that every parent dreams of for their daughter.

Sent on 04/14/2018

The Hillcrest Estate's reply:

We loved hosting Jordanne's wedding and loved every detail that went into her special day!

Liz 路 Married on 07/15/2017

An Estate to Remember: I attended a wedding at Hillcrest in the summer of 2017 and was in love with the venue. The cobblestone on the estate combined with the country setting made for a beautiful and romantic backdrop. The service on the lawn was intimate and picturesque. The cocktail hour in the ball room was a great location to spend time and mingle with other guests as the bridal party took photos. The staff was helpful and friendly. I will definitely consider this location for a wedding venue.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jess 路 Married on 06/24/2017

My sisters wedding was perfect! It's a beautiful venue and they are so easy to work with! There are so many possibilities with this venue.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Jenifer 路 Married on 06/14/2014

I have know the Wilcox Family for many years and am familiar with the location and its history. When I found the man of my dreams, there was no other place that I wanted to be married.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Thank you!

Jillian H. 路 Married on 08/18/2012

Perfect venue for and outdoor wedding

My husband and I had the privilege of having our wedding and reception at The Hillcrest Estate back in 2012. The space was perfect for an outdoor ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone! They were very accommodating with all of our planning and went above and beyond to make sure the everything was in perfect.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Megan 路 Married on 06/11/2011

Unique venue with lots of options.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Kathleen A. 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Event went off as planned

Planning ahead payed off resulting in an event which ran without a hitch.

Sent on 01/31/2019