The Gathering Co. Reviews

38 | Apex, NC

38 Reviews for The Gathering Co.

The Gathering Co. 1
The Gathering Co. 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Jones · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Simply Amazing

I met with Chelsy at the very first venue that I looked at. I knew that I needed her help to plan my big day!! She was friendly, attentive, and informative. When I booked, she was messaging me from DISNEY WORLD! She could have easily ignored my messages, but responded anyways.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Karen

Karen Conway · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Loss for words

I honestly have struggled writing this review because I cannot begin to put into words just how amazing Chelsy and her team are. I booked The Gathering Company for the month-of wedding planning services and it was the best thing I could have done for myself, my then fiance/now husband :) , and our families as far as wedding planning. Chelsy and her incredible team members made sure that things ran smoothly, everything was in place, that the small details I wanted were perfect, and SO MUCH MORE. I wish I would have booked TGC for the full wedding planning services so that we could have worked with these selfless and extremely talented people longer! To the soon-to-be-bride searching for a wedding planner, do yourself a favor and stop looking...you've found the best one. I cannot begin to thank Chelsy and her team enough for making sure our special day was everything we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST Decision You'll Make For Your Wedding

Hiring Chelsy and her team for design services and day of coordination was undoubtedly the BEST decision my partner and I made while wedding planning. I swear this woman is a wedding planning genie or something—every design detail she touched was made SO beautiful but also SO reflective of us as a couple. Countless guests have told us how personalized and heartfelt our wedding details were, so if you’re looking for a planning team to help you design a truly unique and personal wedding, I couldn’t recommend The Gathering Co. more highly!

Additionally, Chelsy was ALWAYS available with genius answers to even our most random wedding planning questions AND to tackle unexpected challenges for us so we wouldn’t have to stress. She managed to find us new ceremony musicians within a month of the wedding AND a new lighting vendor within a WEEK of the wedding when the folks we had originally hired fell through. I can’t emphasize enough just how much stress she saved us and how much her knowledge and expertise made us feel completely taken care of in the months leading up to the wedding.

Mostly importantly though, Chelsy and her team are SO good at what they do, that my partner and I were able to completely relax and enjoy ourselves on our wedding day—to soak in every SINGLE moment without worrying for a second about what was going on behind the scenes. Everyone says this, but our wedding was absolutely the happiest day of our lives, so it was truly a priceless gift to be able to fully experience and feel present in all of it. If there is one piece of advice I could give to engaged couples, it would be to hire The Gathering Co. so you enjoy every ounce of your day as much as we did.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Debbie K.harper · Married on 04/27/2019

Chris and Lindsey’s wedding

I’m not usually at a loss for words but Chelsea and her team took our breath away. It was not only extremely organized but was extremely relaxed. From the minute the “team” arrived at the Meadows we all just seemed to breath a little lighter. There was no question we were in great hands. Chelsea is on top of her game and would appear suddenly out of no where to make sure all was ok. They not only made the wedding day more than perfect but also made packing up a breeze the next day. They are simply amazing! Thanks so much for everything.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    The Gathering Co. 8
    The Gathering Co. 9
    The Gathering Co. 10
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 04/20/2019

Simply magical!

Words can’t express how thankful we are for TGC and their amazing coordination skills! Their attention to detail... organizational skills... professionalism... and creativity are unmatched. We truly felt like the whole team cared about bringing our vision to life. Although it rained on our wedding day and we ended up having to do the cocktail hour first... that didn’t phase our wedding coordinator, Jenn! She was able to roll with the punches and everything was seamless. We’re so impressed by The Gathering Co and would recommend them to anyone who wants to make their wedding dreams come alive.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    The Gathering Co. 11
    The Gathering Co. 12

Jacob Troupe · Married on 03/29/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a smoother wedding.

Chelsy and the Gathering Co. not only made my wife and I’s wedding exactly what we wanted, but made the entire day more relaxing and comfortable than we could have imagined. The key to their success is the humble and servant heart that pulsates throughout the entire process. Making the day truly about you and the love of your life.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best Wedding Planners Around!

Chelsy and The Gathering Co team were hands down amazing! Chelsy was so on top of all the littlest details as well as giving good direction on bigger decisions! I could not have had a wedding as all without her and her teams help. She took the vision I had and brought it to life (and made it better). The Gathering Co helped with so many things and their team the day of my wedding was a God send. Literally, I did not worry about a thing! I would highly recommend The Gathering Co to any bride! Wether you want to have a big party (like I did) or a more romantic, intimate ceremony (like I also did), The Gathering Co made both happen beautifully. I will be forever thankful that Chelsy and The Gathering Co were apart of our special day and all the planning of our wedding. They are such a talented team, and such kind people. Highest recommendation possible!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Bria

Bria Johnston · Married on 12/29/2018

The BEST Decision You Can Make is The Gathering Co

The Gathering Co was by far the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. They are absolutely incredible!! Chesly and her team planned the most beautiful, elegant, and seamless wedding - all in 2 1/2 months. Their love for details, organization, enthusiasm, and kindest souls make the process enjoyable + stress free. Chelsy will guide you through all the decisions and her creative eye will make your event more beautiful than you could even imagine by yourself. Alex's organization, floral insights, and coordination will ensure all 1000 pieces orchestrate seamlessly. And Jenn's calligraphy skills are stunning! Seriously, we are so grateful for this wonderful team and the best part is it feels like your working with sisters through the entire process!! The best planners you could work with - they are a must book!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    The Gathering Co. 13

Carolynne B · Married on 11/02/2018

Stressfree perfection

Chelsy captured my daughters vibe from day one, and orchestrated the best, carefree, easy, relaxed, yet elegant style she wanted. All while making my life simple and without concern. I can't thank her enough for all she did, within our budget, along with extra special details that weren't expected. We couldn't say enough wonderful things about her professionalism, vision, flexibility, and attention to detail. On top of it all she's super sweet! :)

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • April

April · Married on 11/02/2018

The best in the biz

Chelsy is hands down the absolute best wedding planner EVER - if you're reading these reviews and wondering if you should hire her, DO IT. You will not be disappointed. Her and her team are so talented, their attention to detail is unmatched. She took my ideas for the wedding (which were all over the place I may add) and turned it into the most beautiful ceremony and reception I've ever seen. They coordinated and organized all the vendors and made sure that I was stress free throughout the entire process.

Thank you guys so much for making our day so wonderful, I cannot thank you enough for all the effort you put forth - it means so much to us!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 10/19/2018

Day of coordination

Chelsy and her crew were fabulous and allowed the day to go so smoothly. I felt great with the amount of communication we had. I changed my mind frequently and she went with the flow, even on the actual day. They decorated beautifully. She also answered all of my questions and assisted me in research during planning. I couldn’t imagine a wedding day without Chelsy!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kevin and Dana · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent. Very professional and organized

Excellent. Very professional and organized

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kevin and Dana,

Thank you so much for trusting our team and allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was a beautiful time. Congratulations and we wish you and Kevin and lifetime of happiness!

Chels and The Gathering Co. Team
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

The best decision we made!

Having Chelsy and the Gathering Co at our wedding was THE best decision my fiance and I made while wedding planning. We knew that Chelsy was going to be a great fit from the moment we met her - she was organized, kind and customer service oriented. Chelsy and her team were so on top of things from day one, she met with us several times during our engagement, communicated in a timely manner, decorated and coordinated on the actual wedding day. I received several compliments from vendors, friends and family members on how wonderful Chelsy and her team were, in both preparations and on the actual wedding day. My now husband and I had absolutely no stress on the wedding day thanks to Chelsy and her team. We agreed that having her there was hands-down the best decision we could have made for us on our wedding day. The Gathering Co has an eye for detail, decor and thorough wedding knowledge. Chelsy made sure we were on schedule throughout the day's events and handles any stress like a pro! I would highly recommend The Gathering Co to any couple who is engaged - Chelsy & Alex do a fantastic job and can not thank them enough for making our wedding day so beautiful and stress free, so that we could focus on the celebration!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Immensely Creative and Thorough Team!

Our wedding day would not have been what it was without Chelsy and her team! Originally I was going to have a coworker coordinate for me, but she had a conflict and I needed to find someone asap to fill in just 2 months before my wedding. I contacted Chelsy and from the moment I met with her, I knew she was the one! I wish I had hired her from the start! She was so professional from the get-go and treated our first meeting like we were already planning it together. She was so easy to talk to and totally understood my style and really dug into what the most meaningful things would be on our day. She was there for my last minute freak outs and to help make final decisions on songs. Chelsy and her team went above and beyond to make everything perfect and seamless. I even had a misunderstanding with the ceremony venue and she acted quickly to resolve the issue – I didn’t even know anything had happened until the next morning! She was such a joy to be around and I had no worries with her in charge! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing - except finding The Gathering Co. sooner!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Bridgette · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect florals for our wedding day

Alex and the Gathering Company were FANTASTIC! I had no clue what I wanted our florals to look like, but Alex somehow knew and made everything look amazing the day of wedding. Even when there was an issue with the first florist she was quick to find another vendor to help provide exactly what we needed. We couldn't have asked for a better company to work with.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Emily · Married on 09/24/2018

Chelsy was the absolute best person to work with for our wedding! We hired her for full-service wedding planning. We planned a destination wedding in 5 months! Since the beginning, Chelsy made us feel so confident with planning and organizing the whole event.

Her styling is absolutely beautiful, and she honestly is such a sweet and pleasant person to work with! I had a few mishaps with my bridesmaids about a month before the wedding and she supported me every step of the way and reassured me everything would be fine. My husband and I both feel as though we gained a friend through Chelsy and will miss the planning process with her. It was a joy getting to know her and her team.

The Gathering Co. as a whole offers many different services as well, which we took full advantage of. Chelsy's husband, Thomas, was our officiant. He was awesome!! We were definitely nervous performing our vows, and just having him be our officiant made us that much more comfortable and relaxed. It was like having an old friend marry us. Jenn also did the calligraphy for our wedding. We had a few old window panes we wanted to have used as signage and we collected magnolia leaves to be used for our guests' names. She did a great job!! She was so easy to work with and the windows and place settings came out so so nicely. She also decorated an arch used in our ceremony and it was beautiful.

The team styled the entire set-up beautifully. I could seriously just go on and on about how great this company was to work with. Every detail had care and attention to detail and I really thank Chelsy and her team for that.

Honestly, we are lucky having to been able to work with her. We literally planned our wedding around her availability. The value of the services you receive are just above and beyond. Book them before they get snatched up! This company is the real deal.

PS - Her styling/attention to detail for parties and small elopements are seriously adorable! :)

Sent on 10/05/2018
    The Gathering Co. 14
    The Gathering Co. 15
    The Gathering Co. 16

Ralphlyne · Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn't rave about The Gathering Co enough! They did a wonderful job bringing my vison to life for my business launch party, very detailed oriented, kept me on track with my to do's of what was needed from me to make their job easier, very responsive and nailed my event design I cant thank Chelsy, Jenn, and Alex for all their help and executing my event so flawlessly! They have a life long client for all my event needs.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Ralphlyne,

This event was an honor to be a part of! I enjoyed getting to know you and your business through this time of planning and designing, and canNOT wait to see ALL that you accomplish in the years to come. Thank you for your kind words and trust. We <3 SHELLOPOLISH.

Paige · Married on 07/28/2018

Chelsy and her team at The Gathering Co. did the floral's (ceremony greenery/reception decor, bouquets, boutineers) for our July wedding. We absolutely loved working with them and were so pleased with how gorgeous our flowers and decorations turned out!! From our initial planning meeting to our wedding day Chelsy went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how we envisioned it. She has so much knowledge in this industry that we always felt comfortable to ask her questions & she was always ready to answer them or give us advice. She also made the entire process STRESS FREE which is crucial for a bride-to-be. When some flowers that we ordered did not arrive, Chelsy immediately handled it like a boss. She called the company to get our money back for the missing flowers, came up with a back up plan to replace the missing flowers, then called to confirm the plan with me. The issue was taken care of in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend Chelsy and her team to anyone needing wedding planning services - they are simply the best!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    The Gathering Co. 17

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2018

Chelsea is great! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that she did the flowers for. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Chasity · Married on 07/20/2018

I am so grateful for Chelsy and her team, they made our wedding day so special. Chelsy is an amazing person and you can tell she has natural talent for planning special events. Our guests are still buzzing about how elegant and romantic the entire evening was. Chelsy was always a call, text, or email away and she took care of me and husband and especially our guests. I promise you The Gathering Co. will not let you down. Thanks so much again Chels!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Chasity,
    This day was pure magic and the love you and Jarron share deserved nothing but the best celebration! I'm overwhelmed with gratitude to have had your full trust during this planning process. I'm so happy to hear your guests had a wonderful time! Thank you for allowing our team to be a part of this special day. Best wishes and a happy forever to you, Jarron, and the whole family!

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Chelsy was the day of coordinator for our wedding! She did so much to help the day run smoothly and allow us and our families to focus on spending time with family and friends instead of little details! Chelsy went above and beyond including bringing me water on the dance floor and help orchestrating the layout of our cookie tower! When we got to the reception venue it look great! We have had multiple guests tell us they really enjoyed our wedding and The Gathering Co. helped the day go off without a hitch! My husband and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2018

Working with Chelsy and her team is one of the most exceptional experiences I've ever had. My husband and I were a part of one of her styled shoots as models. We had the opportunity to work with Chelsy, her team and her immaculately curated collection of vendors.

I can't say enough amazing things about Chelsy as a person and as a professional. She is dedicated, faithful and never leaves a detail unturned! The vendors we worked with were incredible. We're even planning to hire the photographer for a personal session!

The Gathering Co. has all the connections you'd ever need as a bride. You'll feel at ease during your wedding day - you won't even know all the crazy that's going on in the background. Chelsy and her team will take care of you like family.

I sit here typing this wishing I would have hired her for my own wedding day - I felt pampered and loved by everyone we worked with during our styled shoot. I love this entire team and all of the passionate work that they put into this business.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Z

Zia · Married on 05/13/2018

Chelsy was absolutely amazing! I hired her only two weeks before our intimate wedding and she was wonderful! Super organized and creative! She took our interests and transformed them into a beautiful wedding! Every detail was thought out even down to a Captain America boutonniere for my now husband! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2018

The Gathering Co has been the best thing I could have done in the wedding planning process. Not only do they make your event unique, they are the kindest group of people to work with. They get back to you with any silly questions you may have so quickly and never make you feel like a bother. Chelsy does a wonderful job leading her team!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Taylor,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing our customers are happy and that our passion makes a difference in the planning process. The wedding is going to be gorgeous next weekend! See you so soon!
    <3 Chels