The Day-Of Reviews

29 | Denver, CO

29 Reviews for The Day-Of

We got Courtney as our event day planner and let me tell you she was AMAZING! Truly don't know what we would have done without her! She was at the venue before the wedding party and I arrived she set EVERYTHING up with Lily, her assistant, and she had a schedule down so nothing got off track. If I needed anything she was there! The wedding was great because of her, so thank you so much Courtney! Please use her and muse events for your next event they are so nice and easy going and get the job done! Thank you so much!
    Cat and pat

Sent on 01/19/2017

The Day-Of's reply:

Thank you Cat! We loved being a part of your special day! Congrats on your one year anniversary!

Devin · Married on 09/22/2016

Courtney was the wedding planner for a wedding I recently photographed. I have had experiences with countless brides, weddings, and planners and Courtney was one the best I have ever worked with. She was very kind the whole wedding long, she handled problems well, she accommodated everyone’s needs and found solutions to problems (including my own). Having a planner is imperative to ensure timing is right, problems are solved, and things get done. The particular wedding I worked on with Courtney was medium in size and we had a lot going on. As a photographer I only had an hour to get the photos done but Courtney made sure I kept on top of the time in the most respectful and kind way. It really helped me stay on track but not feel stressed out. She also helped me find additional time to get more shots when things calmed down. I would highly recommend Courtney if you want a genuine and organized person to make your event or special day the best it could be. She is worth every penny and I hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 01/03/2017

The Day-Of's reply:

Thank you Devin! We loved working with you as well, and hope to see you at another amazing wedding in the future!

Donald · Married on 01/09/2016

Courtney Jurcheck has the experience to put it all together and attend to every detail seamlessly. Courtney helped arrange Nutritional Seminar Conferences that we conducted for healthcare providers throughout the country. She would find the best hotel locations in the city, work with the hotel staff on seating, audio visual for powerpoint presentations, attendee check-in, name tags, protocol manuals and handouts and take care of special dietary needs of those attendees when we catered luncheons. She set up tasting stations for our nutritional products for providers to sample, assemble gift bags of product and research information. She was upbeat and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure every detail of the event was in order. I would highly recommend her without any hesitation for any event where quality and excellence of service are a high priority.
    Dr. Donald L. Hayes, D.C.
    Boca Raton, Florida

Sent on 01/05/2017

The Day-Of's reply:

Thank you Don! We truly enjoyed being able to help with your seminars and love your Greens First Products!
  • Nicki

Nicki Fagan · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent and Easy-Going!

Courtney and her crew were very accommodating and kind! They touched all of the bases thoroughly at our first meeting and then helped with getting in touch with other vendors from there on out. She was very easy to get along with and definitely knew all the little things that I didn't to help our day go smoothly!

Sent on 07/12/2019

The Day-Of's reply:

Thank you Nicki, and congrats on your amazing wedding! It was a magical day, complete with our 30 min window to be outside for your ceremony, and it was an honor to be apart of it! xoxo, Courtney and The Day-Of Tribe!