The Dandy Lion Reviews

3 | Las Vegas, NV

3 Reviews for The Dandy Lion

Norma · Married on 03/19/2016

I used dandy lion rentals for my friends bridal shower in January. I contacted Laren for some rental pieces and got an immediate response. She included the delivery into her pricing and even offered to drop off a day before the event. The quality of all the pieces was impressive & we got so much praise for the unique door backdrop. It made the event so much more special. I highly recommend using dandy lion rentals if you're looking for one of a kind pieces that will add a vintage touch to your event.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/22/2015

We had a backyard wedding. I'm a simple kind of gal but realized that the wedding needed those touches, the flourishes that people remember. Laren and the Dandy Lion were just the thing. It was the small details that help turn my simple idea into the cute wedding I had hoped for.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Karrington · Married on 03/14/2015

I needed some things crafted for my wedding, which was almost a year ago to this day (March 14th, to be exact lol). What I needed and appreciated about Laren is that she listened to what I wanted and helped me interpret my ideas into fruition. The big odds and ends are great, but for me, it's about the smaller things. The tiny, intricate details that really tie everything together; the things that's would otherwise be overlooked without the right guidance. That, for me, was the best part about having Larens services through the process of planning my wedding. Ita great to find someone who not only has a lot of services and things to offer already outright, but is also willing to help you get and create the things that you really want.
    I am still so happy with the way my big day turned out and will definitely be using her assistance in future endeavors.

Sent on 02/15/2016