The Creative's Loft Reviews

The Creative's Loft 7
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/03/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

Where to begin? I found Adriana through Instragram and instantly fell in love with her work. She was a pleasure to work with from day one. She is insanely talented when it comes to design and I could not have been happier with the end result. All of my guests were in awe of how beautiful the table settings were and how unique the event was as a whole. Adriana adds those special, unique touches that are memorable. Also, all of the vendors Adriana recommended were amazing. From the music, lighting, florals, rentals and more, I could not have been happier. I truly had the wedding of my dreams!

Dani · Married on 12/15/2018

Planning was such a fun experience with Adri.

Adri is a magical planner and woman! She understood my vision, and was able to offer an aesthetic and connections to unique vendors that created an event so unlike anything else. I loved working with her, and we continue to be in touch regularly! Adri brought to life the most beautiful, lively party of our lives - and for that I’ll always have a special place for her in my heart. Highly recommend!

Liliana Pena · Married on 12/04/2018

Jaw-dropping wedding planner

HIRE The Creatives loft, you will be forever happy of that decision. Adriana is the most talented, creative, honest person I've known in the service industry. She will go beyond your expectations, she takes every wedding so seriously as it was hers. She made our wedding day a living dream, we still talk about how super woman this lady is! The most special thing about Adriana is that even if you don't know her (we hired her through Instagram) she becomes like a member of your family, everybody in my family loves her now, because the way she took care of every detail of that day.

Carlyle · Married on 06/30/2018

Words cannot express our gratitude to Adriana and the Creative’s Loft team! We came to her with a simple idea and she worked her magic to bring it to life, first on paper and then in real life – It could not have been more PERFECT. She is super creative (truly, a design-genius!) and one of the hardest working women we know. Adri worked great with all of the vendors we had already secured (many of them she already knew) and used her relationships in the industry to secure everyone else we were missing for us! In the end, she brought together an AMAZING team of people and coordinated with ALL of them so that our day was as stress-free as it could have been. This was all especially helpful since it was a destination wedding for us, so she was our eyes and ears on the ground always! She listened to our input when we had it, and took the lead when we didn’t know what we were doing :). Even when we weren't the easiest to work with, she handled us with grace ha :).

We are incredibly lucky to have had her guidance and planning-expertise with our wedding. Seriously, BOOK HER NOW!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

The Creative's Loft's reply:

Where do we star with this AMAZING COUPLE & THEIR WEDDING DAY??? If we are honest with you, we personally feel so so sooooo lucky for be the planner of these two lovely birds. We still remember that moment when we schedule our first video call XD (it was fun, creative and we felt soooo comfortable!) Carlyle + Samir, we LOVE YOU guys, thank you for being such an amazing couple, for always willing to risk, for trusting our vision and also trusting on our advice from the distance. It was such a pleasure bringing such a cool team behind the scenes to throw your wedding   everyone had a blast that day and we love going back to all those cool memories and hilarious moments! You guys are so so soooo special to us too, we love you and can't wait to have you back in Miami. Thank you for being always so sweet and fun, it's amazing finding people like you in this planet! Besitooooosssss!
  • Marlies

Marlies Woods · Married on 03/11/2018

Event Planning Magic--Highly Recommend!

Adri and the team at TCL are simply incredible. My husband and I had never planned a wedding, and the venue we selected had never had a wedding before and was far from a "traditional" venue-- so we were in way over our heads. Adri and her team *completely* transformed the space without sacrificing what we loved about it. They managed our vendors efficiently and professionally, and on the day of the wedding kept the whole day going right on time. I can't recommend them enough, and hope to work with them again someday soon!

Brie · Married on 02/24/2018

Adriana and team brought to life our dream of an industrial-romantic (with a hint of tropics) wedding in NYC. Creatives Loft offered a truly boutique approach to designing and executing on our special day. The setting was beautiful and every detail reflected our personal preferences. We cannot thank the team enough. Thank you Creatives Loft! Xx, B+P

Sent on 05/15/2018
    The Creative's Loft 8
    The Creative's Loft 9
    The Creative's Loft 10

The Creative's Loft's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful couple for trusting on us in such a special and important day. Your wedding was a dream and it was an honor to be planning this day with you two; two beautiful souls and your unique vision. The team that we built was amazing and we have only good memories about this day! We will plan it all over again!! thanks for your love and trust! xoxo

Jaime · Married on 01/20/2018

Adriana and her team saved the day when we originally hired a wedding planner who didn't understand our vision. After a quick conversation with her, we knew she was the wedding planner for us! We live in NYC, and our wedding was in Miami so we were a bit worried about communication over the phone and email. Communication was not once a concern, and we always received prompt and detailed responses from Adri. She leveraged her connections to bring us the best team in the Miami area to see our vision through - even for Friday's rehearsal and Sunday's brunch. It was the best weekend of our lives, and we couldn't have done it with The Creative's Loft.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    The Creative's Loft 16
    The Creative's Loft 17
    The Creative's Loft 18

The Creative's Loft's reply:

Omg...where do I start? Well, first of all; I personally feel SO LUCKY for having the chance to plan such an amazing and creative wedding for this beautiful couple. Since the moment we jumped on then call with Dani & Jaime, we felt such a cool vibe that we couldn't say "no" to their day! :) We are tremendously thankful for having the chance to be their planner and working on a unique Creative Wedding Vision! (Check all the pics they posted!!!). They were fun, they wanted to risk all the time, they wanted to be unique and think out of the box...the PERFECT MIX for us too! We love challenges when talking about wedding styling and planning, and their wedding was an absolute BOMB! shaping every detail with them, bringing a badass team on board and executing their entire Wedding was a dream! THANK YOU SO MUCH for your sweet words! You guys are two beautiful souls, deserved the best of the best and we missed you since then! Come soon to Miami please! Xoxo

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

Adriana is the most creative, thoughtful planner out there. She really understood my aesthetic and executed it perfectly. She goes above and beyond for her clients--she is organized, caring and has the most beautiful eye. She is kind to other vendors and to her clients while still getting the job done. Other talented people want to work with her because they enjoy dealing with her so she has access to some of the coolest vendors around. I wouldn't trust anyone else and wish I could do it all over again. Please trust me and reach out to Adriana to plan your event!!

Emilio · Married on 05/18/2017

Adriana and the Creative’s Loft team helped my partner and I create an unforgettable, elegant, and dream wedding at Vizcaya Gardens in Miami, FL. This was Adriana’s first gay wedding and she was very excited to help us develop a non-traditional wedding. We only had five months to plan our international destination wedding and Adriana made it all possible! She helped us design, plan, and budget our entire wedding. In addition to planning the wedding, Adriana also put together our rehearsal dinner. Adriana and her team exceeded all expectations we had, turning the wedding planning into a fun and creative process that we enjoyed from the very beginning.

Thanks Adri for all your hard work! You’ll always be a part of the happiest day of our life!

- Alex & Emilio

Tiffany · Married on 05/03/2017

Adriana was amazing from start to finished. We hired her late in the game because the first company we hired was a disaster. Adriana came in and made our wedding an amazing night. She helped us with every detail and had the best most creative ideas to help make our event special. The day of can be stressful for the bride. Adriana and her staff made sure my husband and I were stress free. She made sure we started in time and stuck to our timeline.

Katrina · Married on 01/21/2017

Adri & team did an amazing job planning our wedding. She thought about every detail, had innovative ideas, & had the best recommendations for which vendors to use. Adri was very collaborative & helped Zeky & I execute our dream wedding. During our reception, we had a hiccup with the venue and Adri and team were on their toes and quickly reacted and no one noticed a thing. If you want to have a unique wedding or event, I would 100% hire The Creative Loft. You'll gain an amazing event planner & friend.

Thank you Adri & team for such an amazing experience. You're the best!

Erin · Married on 01/14/2017

By suggestion from Sabrina Lopez, owner/chef Vesta Foods, I hired Adriana and staff to assist in putting together a magical and mystical Moroccan themed 50th birthday party in a raw loft office space in the Wynwood district of Miami January 2017. The entire team was able to put this event in less than 10 days with the vision for the evening discussed over productive brainstorming calls, emails and various texts. Both Adriana and Sabrina were responsive, collaborators and amazing to work with. The staff selected for the evening were gracious and fun! What is the best part of the evening are the stories that are still told regarding the setting, decor, food, innovative cocktails, the lighting, and the music! I highly recommend working with The Creative's Loft (thecreativesloft.com) for your next special event!

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2016

I have to say Adriana is a very special and sweet person! She made our Big Day unforgettable. She cares about every detail and our wedding was full of beautifull and positve energy! Pictures and Videos speak by itselves. My wedding was in December 2016 as well as Adri and Gabe wedding! So taking this into consideration this is a Big + imagine her taking care of her own wedding and mine wedding as well! :D I 100% recomend Adri and her team! All the vendors did an amazing job starting from the Catering (all guest were in love with it) till the Tent! I have to thanks Gabe as well (Adri's husband) beacuse he was there always in the right moment to give us a hand. He helped me to fix my hat in the hora loca :) and 1000 of things more! You guys rock! Muchisimas Gracias a ambos! Siempre seran esas personas en nuestras vida que nunca olvidaremos! <3 Sarah & Manuel

Victoria · Married on 10/08/2016

If there were more than 5 stars to award Adriana and her team, I would give her more. My husband and I cannot say ENOUGH good things about how amazing she is.

We hired Adriana for day-of coordination of our wedding on October 8, 2016. From day one, Adri was responsive, detailed, friendly, caring, accommodating, flexible, proactive, patient, and sweet. She went above and beyond the call of duty for us to ensure we had the perfect day we'd been envisioning. It was really important to us that our wedding be indicative of who we are as a couple and not just some "cookie-cutter" generic wedding; she immediately understood the eclectic, boho, personal, intimate vibe we were looking for, was always cognizant of our modest budget, and was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. She had AMAZING ideas to contribute, even recommending we revise our lighting setup to better fit the look we were going for (we took her advice and were so happy we did btw). All her recommendations and ideas helped make our day a complete, magical, unforgettable success. We still can't even believe how perfect the whole event was.

During the wedding itself, Adri and her team were complete professionals. They handled all of our vendors amazingly and brought our vision completely to life. No detail was overlooked - by the time we had gotten to the actual day we completely trusted Adri's eye and taste. She styled some beautiful vignettes and added special touches throughout the venue. Everything ran so smoothly, like a well-choreographed dance; all our guests were complimenting us for how seamless the entire program was run. In fact, the break down of the event was so well-timed we even got an extra 20 minutes to dance, drink, and generally enjoy ourselves before it was time to wrap up.

We will never forget our wedding day, and a large portion of that is because we made the right decision to hire Adriana and The Creative's Loft. Do not think twice - hire her immediately!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

The Creative's Loft's reply:

I am crying after reading this beautiful review and I would love to express that you guys are two beautiful souls and human beings. We love what we do, but the best part of our work is knowing after this year planning your wedding that I have two beloved ones that we can call "our friends" and family. My husband and I, are very lucky to count with you and our best gift is the fact that we were able to create unforgettable memories on your day. Love you!! And endless thank you!!!

rena · Married on 07/30/2016

It's hard to express how grateful I am for having found Adriana The Creative's Loft. Throughout every step of the process, during the planning of our wedding they exceeded our expectations and put on an event that not only us but our friends and family will cherish forever! Having Adriana around on our wedding day was priceless. She remained happy and poised no matter what the day threw at us and I cannot imagine having gone through my big day without her!

Katy · Married on 03/11/2016

I can not begin to describe the type of service that Adriana from The Creative's Loft provided for my wedding. She went above and beyond in every aspect, and made my wedding day better than I could have ever imagined. She offered her help every step of the way, months before the event even took place. She personally reached out to every vendor a week before to ensure there would be no hiccups. The night of the wedding she remained cool, calm and collected especially while this lovely bride was not. ;) She ran that event with precision and did not skip a beat. I was beyond happy with her service, and I would be happy to provide a reference for anyone thinking of using her service.

Eduardo · Married on 03/11/2016

Adriana and the Creative's Loft team were awesome!! I was hired as a Dj for this beautiful wedding and everything went super smoothly even though the event was not easy due to very tight timelines. Adriana's attention to detail and organization made it all posible. I loved working with this team and if you want a flawless event hire The Creative's Loft. Looking forward to working with you guys again!

Shannon · Married on 03/11/2016

Great vendor, very responsive and helpful!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

The Creative's Loft's reply:

Thank you Shannon! It's always a pleasure working together! This last Lighting Set Up was UNBELIEVABLE! Great Job and awesome team! Thanks for being such a great vendor!

Adriana and her team are extremely creative, professional and all around a pleasure to work with.
    I would highly recommend The Creative's Loft for your wedding and event planning team.
    Thank you for working hard to make the vision a reality.

nathalia · Married on 03/03/2017

Having Adri as our wedding planner was super helpful and she really made our vision come to life! We just had our wedding in March 2017 and it was absolutely amazing!! She has such a natural sense of what works and doesn't, who to work with based on your style that really made everything easier for us as newbies coming into this. She also was able to respect our opinions and wants, and work around it to make it happen.
    Although Adri's schedule can be intense, she was able to bring it all together for us (even with her wedding in the middle of it all)!
    Her relationships with vendors and negotiation skills was key!
    As a new bride, this process can be super stressful and intimidating so having someone that's so experienced is a total must!
    Thank you Adri for everything!!! xoxo

Sent on 06/19/2017

The Creative's Loft's reply:

It was such an honor to have you as our couple guys! Everything about this wedding was fun and creative! From the ideas to the cool partners in crime that we managed to have on our team for your day! Working with Nat and Martin was always FUN and we ended up doing meetings at their house with Pizza + Beers. We love them and their families, they were very involved in the process and I believe we were able to make real the dream of each of them! More couples like youuuuu! It was a beautiful dream!!! Love you and thanks for this!

Eileen · Married on 03/25/2017

2.6
      2.0

Prior to the event it was quite difficult to set up meetings. The planner was very nice but did not live up to my expectations; she did not listen to my ideas and upon arrival found out my ideas were squashed. In addition with every issue that occurred at the wedding, I was questioned by her, even though I told her not to inform me what so ever as it was a day for me to enjoy and not run around coordinating/solving issues. Perhaps if I would've hired her for the entire year this would've wedding would have been more perfect in my eyes.

Sent on 04/03/2017

The Creative's Loft's reply:

No time to response before (too many important brides and weddings in the middle). After 3 months, we've realized how important is to "click" with your client. Unfortunately, after working hard for her, we have to say that the treatment received was VERY unprofessional & rude. Her father accused us of stealing the Wedding Gift Luggage (are you reading this?)...guess what? He has hidden it in his car! The venue staff that was helping us...found it in the back seat of his car! (unbelievable right?) Even the brother's bride was apologizing to us once we found out...telling us that he was sorry because he knows his father is a real "Fucking D****"! The MOST INTERESTING PART that you can't miss ;) The Bride wrote us an email asking for the wedding contract/invoice for TAXES PURPOSES. (Do you know for what?) because if she got one of these documents she could make sure that this review could not be disputed and removed from WEDDING WIRE! (hahaha) She read the Dispute Process of this platform to make sure she could get what she wanted! Sometimes, we need to go through bad & negative experiences to learn & value how important is to analyze the person you'll work with. Happy to state that we're able to coordinate her day the best way we could! The overall team freaked out with what was happening in the kitchen (ran by the father of the bride, treating his coworkers like slaves) Even the photographer came to us to tell us, that we're doing an excellent job & that she admired us for being able to manage this bride :/ As a final note, we're questioning her during the day. YES! Why? We asked her if she wanted to star the cocktail hour without her mother in law, as she did not arrive to the venue on time after the ceremony. Do you know what she answered to us in front of her husband & the photographer? "I do not give a fuck about this fucking bitch...if she is not coming, I will fucking keep going on with my wedding!" (wow...could you believe this? We have it on video!)