The Club at Savannah Quarters Reviews

Beautiful, affordable, perfect

Sent on 11/22/2019

Manuela Y. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding was perfect!

I can't say enough thank you to the amazing Milly and team for the fantastic job on my wedding. You see after following the weather forecast very closely, to be safe we made decision to change venue . we were a week away form the wedding with no venues. Within few days my sister was able to get in touch with the Club at Savannah quarters and was able to make arrangements for the wedding. Milly is such a germ. She accommodated all our needs and more. My wedding day was perfect. Thank you Milly and team !

Sent on 09/10/2020

The Club at Savannah Quarters's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day Manuela!....It was our honor and your sister Maria was a joy to work with...I can't wait to see some pictures!
    May your love continue to grow and prosper
    XOXO

M.claire F. · Married on 05/09/2020

I will recommend them

I had a wonderful experience working with Millie at the Club/ Savannah Quarter In less than a week, she helped put together a proposal for our event that made us had a beautiful experience.
    she was supportive during the process.
    Thank You Millie to you and your team

Sent on 09/15/2020

The Club at Savannah Quarters's reply:

Thank you so much!....I must add that you were a JOY to work with!!!
    So happy that our paths crossed.....It was a pleasure to help you make sure that your sister had the most beautiful wedding celebration
  • whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/22/2019

6/22/19 my wedding date

I loved everything single thing from the staff to the venue. Mrs. Millie Grimes was outstanding. She was fabulous from day 1 to the end my wedding date. Everything went well. I can’t ask for anything else. Will recommend it greatly!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/01/2019

Best venue ever!

Our experience with savannah quarters was simply amazing!! The venue coordinator Millie was very supportive and was very quick to respond to all of our questions. Our wedding ceremony and reception was flawless!! I recommend this venue to anyone who wants a stress free, fun wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent Venue and Service

Amazing service and beautiful reception! Millie and her team really took care of us and amazed our guests with their work! From the beautiful display of hors d'oeuvres that welcomed our guests during cocktail hour, sweetheart table being beautifully decorated next to the fireplace and wedding cake, to the amazing tasty buffet.. WOW! It all made for a dreamy wedding reception :-) Highly recommend this venue and team!

Sent on 02/23/2019

The Club at Savannah Quarters's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!
    Wishing you and Joseph a lifetime of love & happiness!!!!

Jim R. · Married on 01/29/2019

Vice President

Incredible value for the personal service provided. Incredible venue&team

Sent on 02/24/2019

The Club at Savannah Quarters's reply:

Thank you Mr. Ryder for your continuing support and always look forward to serving you and your group!

Dirtt S. · Married on 12/01/2018

You cannot beat the team at Savannah Quarters Country Club!!

The Savannah Quarters team is absolutely #1 when it comes to planning and execution of any event in a gorgeous setting. I'd say they are ranked among the best in our region for quality, empathetic service and attention to detail, and they work hard to ensure that clients are heard, heeded, cherished and have to do very little themselves! They are a crew of YES people!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

The Club at Savannah Quarters's reply:

Thank you to the DIRTT family for hosting your company events with us.....we are looking forward to seeing you again this year!

Marlena · Married on 11/30/2014

Very friendly and easy to work with. Beautiful location. Food was awesome. We really enjoyed our day. Perfect place for ceremony and reception.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

Chris was so helpful. Beautiful venue with delicious food. They were very helpful in making my vision come to life.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Michaela · Married on 10/04/2014

If you are looking for the PERFECT venue to have your wedding, don't look any further!! This was the first place that we looked at and the last. The Staff was excellent, and I want to especially thank Pamela Thompson, and Christina Waters for all of their help in making this day perfect for us!! Thanks to the entire staff for the professionalism that poured over into our entire evening!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Nancy · Married on 08/16/2014

Chef Peter did an outstanding job with the menu and food delivery. We had many compliments from guests regarding the quality of the food and how delicious it was. Pam Thompson and her staff did a superhuman job of granting all of our wishes. The SQGC staff performed professionally and discreetly. Big thanks to General Manager Philip Linaugh for his assistance and support.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2014

Erin was absolutely amazing and very professional to work with. She had everything very well organized and the whole rehearsal and wedding day ran extremely smooth!!! The venue itself was the perfect place for our wedding (stunning views, multiple areas to take pictures, beautiful clubhouse). The food was by far the biggest hit of the night!! I still have people tell me how much they loved and enjoyed our cocktail hour appetizers and how delicious our sit-down dinner was. We did a duo-plate with filet mignon and grilled salmon. From the bread and butter to the salads and on to the main course, all items served were cooked perfectly!! Better than some restaurants around town!! I will never forget this day and I'm so thankful that I had Erin and her team to make that happen!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Amy · Married on 09/08/2012

The staff at Savannah Quarters were awesome to work with. Pam (the Food and Beverage Manger) was really great to work with. she answered all of my questions no mater how many times I asked and she was really honest about things with me. they were really careing about my budget and werent really pushy. I love Erin as the new Event manager. she was amazing with me on the day of. Unfortunatlly it poured on my wedding day and my ceremony was suppose to be outside. Erin allowed me to wait up until an hr before the ceremony to make my call to move it in. everything turned out beautiful and if there were any issues I have do clue. they also served my husband and I so we didnt have to go through the line of my buffet. the room was beautiful and the staff awesome. I totally suggest using this venue.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2012

AMAZING!!! Brittany, Pamela and Patrice were by far the best people to work with! They made everything go perfectly. The food was amazing...the service was amazing...and they made our wedding day perfect. We received compliments from all of our guests about how wonderful the venue was. They deserve 5 stars b/c that is what they delievered to us and all of our guest!

Sent on 04/19/2012

Jami · Married on 10/08/2011

Pam and Brittany were life savers! Our wedding was amazing and everything went smoothly. Thank you Ms. Pam and Brittany for putting up with all of my crazy questions, we will be recommending you to EVERYONE!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2011

gorgeous and classy

Sent on 09/20/2011

Doris · Married on 06/10/2011

Brittany and Pam kept me posted and updated on every detail. They were very responsible, accommodating to special requests and everything worked out down to the minute. I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a casual chic event!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Christina · Married on 04/30/2011

Savannah Quarters was an amazing place to have a wedding. Brittney and Pam were a pleasure to work with. They were quick to return emails and phone calls. I am still getting compliments on the food and how beautiful it turned out. The food was the best i have ever had. I recommend Savannah Quarters to EVERYONE!

Thanks again :)

Sent on 05/17/2011

Kathy · Married on 02/05/2011

Brittany was very professional and so helpful through out the whole planning process and was never to busy for questions or for meeting with us . Pam and the food service staff out did themselves and made the reception a wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/01/2011

Lesley · Married on 05/15/2010

Savannah Quarters was wonderful and made everything so easy. They took care of everything and made my day so special!!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Madge · Married on 05/15/2010

Savannah Qtrs was a beautiful location for my daughter's wedding ceremony. Everyone I dealt with was professional and helpful and easy to work with. I would recommend this location to any bride who wants a lovely wedding location.

Sent on 05/27/2010

Brittay · Married on 04/17/2010

Our wedding reception was AMAZING. The Savannah Quarters Country Club made sure of that!! We were very blessed the venue could take this wedding on such short notice. Only three months out! They work with us in every way imaginable. Brittany and Pamela (the staff) were easy to talk with and discuss ideas. They made great suggestions and also listened to the ideas we had. They were extremely flexible to work with. We did not hire a professional wedding planner but you would never know from the photos http://photographsbyrob.smugmug.com/Weddings/Sitzman/11904300_X9q3U#843530818_8HuTQ. The food was great and beautiful, the service flawless. The entire wait staff at this venue was terrific. It was Nothing Less Than The BEST. I am still receiving calls about how awesome the wedding and receptions were a week later. If you are lucky enough to get this venue, you should seriously consider it. *****

Sent on 04/24/2010

Katie · Married on 01/30/2010

The is an amazing venue!! The staff at Savannah Quarters is professional and dependable. They made my special day run smoothly and look beautiful!! :)

Sent on 02/14/2010