The Buttes at Reflections Reviews

The Buttes at Reflections 3
The Buttes at Reflections 4
The Buttes at Reflections 5

Monique · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Trying to find a wedding venue has turned into the most stressful part of my wedding. That was until I met with Tiffany at Reflections. She was so kind and patient and made me feel comfortable enough to ask her a million questions and trust me I did. It's been difficult to find a venue that can hold 200 guests and not have a western environment. I believe I have found my perfect garden venue.

Danette · Married on 11/24/2018

One word, Amazing

Everything absolutely amazing. The location: beautiful. The staff: amazing. Everything was so easy that I felt I was doing something wrong and missing something but no, it was just that simple. They made sure we were going to have our vision and they outline and give recommendations for everything else. If you get a chance to work with Debi take it immediately. She is everything.

Alona · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Debi and her team at Reflections at the Buttes in Oro Valley was a phenomenal experience! My husband and I were very particular on every detail of our wedding, from the ceremony, centerpieces, reception hall table setup, decor, food, and music. The whole team at reflections made every one of our requests and our entire dream a reality! We were absolutely floored by all of the decorating possibilities Debi had to her disposal, all of which we could use at no extra cost. Additionally, if we requested additional decorations, she went out of her way to purchase them for our wedding at no additional cost, simply to meet our requests. Debi had recommendations for local bakers, florists, and musicians, as well, which were all fantastic. Debi and her team were extremely responsive with phone calls, impromptu meetings, and emails, and extremely professional every step of the way. We were also very particular on the music, and Obi, the DJ, was extremely professional as he listened to our requests, and accommodated all of our song selections. The music was at the perfect volume and kept people on the dance floor as he live-mixed the music we had requested. We even had a special request to have a miniature wedding donkey at our cocktail hour, which Debi easily accommodated! We couldn’t stop getting complements from our guests and family about how beautiful and seamless the day itself was, and my husband and I were so relaxed the day of because the staff took care of everything! We truly feel that our wedding, from the first time we met Debi, to the day itself, couldn’t have been more perfect. My husband and I feel we couldn’t have chosen a more perfect venue to celebrate the best day of our lives!

The Buttes at Reflections 6
    The Buttes at Reflections 7
    The Buttes at Reflections 8

Marie · Married on 01/14/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding there this past Sunday. It was everything we asked for and went so perfectly. We used Deb as our coordinator. She was very helpful and guided us through the whole process. At our first meeting, she asked us so many questions that neither my husband nor I even thought about as we began planning our wedding. Throughout all our subsequent meetings, she was great about checking in to make sure we were still happy with our choices willing to make any changes we wanted. When we arrived to get ready everything was set up as we requested and looked perfect.

The day of /night of, we had Hannah as our night manager and she was great checking in throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed and to fix any problems that we may have encountered. The food was amazing! Everyone kept telling us over the course of the night how delicious the prickly pear chicken was and how fresh the vegetable medley tasted. Reflections is very affordable for everything they provide from almost any color table linens, to colored charger plates, to napkin holders, a whole room of decorations and the set up/tear down. My husband and I can’t recommend them enough to anyone getting married!

Theodora · Married on 12/30/2017

Our daughter's wedding was simply stunning, thanks to the perfection offered by Reflections and the amazing staff on all fronts. From the planning sessions with the owner, to the tasting of the delicious meals by the incredible chef, to the endless music spun by the party-maker, Obie, and the kindness and exquisite service provided by all at Reflections. The location was private and the grounds were all dedicated to us, which made our guests feel most comfortable. Many of our guests said that the dinner was the BEST they have ever had at a wedding! Thank you, Debi, Asher, Joanna, Obie, Hannah and all others for giving us a most unforgettable wedding reception. We score you 10 out of 5, and recommend Reflections to all who are planning a memorable event!

Maxine · Married on 12/01/2017

A uniquely private venue. Can't say enough about the close relationship that the Buttes Team offers throughout the whole process until the wedding event comes to a close. Suggest the Buttes for anyone considering a workable way to enjoy the planning stresses that happen while planning a wedding.

Victoria · Married on 01/28/2017

I couldn’t have been more pleased with not only the outcome, the food, the staff, overall everything with our wedding here at Reflections at the Buttes! We had around 160 guest, and everything was absolutely stunning. Staff was so helpful! Great DJ, and couldn’t have done it all without Debbie! We got married Jan 2017, and we ARE still getting compliments about he wedding, and how enjoyable everything was.... it was even recommended we throw a 1 year anniversary there to repeat the party! Haha. Thanks to everyone at Reflections for making our amazing day sooooo so special and memorable!! You can’t go wrong here!!!!

Esthela · Married on 11/19/2016

Our entire experience was wonderful from beginning to end. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception exceeded our expectations. We HIGHLY recommend Joanna as the wedding coordinator. She delivers quality customer service with her amiable attitude and wide knowledge of wedding ideas. I absolutely felt comfortable and welcomed her suggestions.
    John Fazio was our officiant. He is the perfect in which we knew he was from the very moment we met him. Everyone at our wedding LOVED him and truly enjoyed the entire wedding. A million thanks to the Reflections for being a part of such a memorable day for us, our family and friends.

Christine · Married on 10/08/2016

The people that work at the Buttes are awesome. They made sure our day was special.
    Definitely recommend them for anyones wedding.

Madison · Married on 08/13/2016

Amazing venue!! They made our wedding day so magical and memorable!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2016

I loved everyone at Reflections At The Buttes. They were all so helpful and made the entire process painless. I was treated like family and it made my wedding even more special! Thank you Reflections!

Elize · Married on 02/12/2016

Reflections is an amazing place to get married! The site itself offers breathtaking views, and the landscape is so beautiful! It felt like we were in the middle of the desert in one area of the venue, but in another area, it felt like we were nowhere near the desert because of the giant trees and grass. The staff went above and beyond, and my coordinator, Johanna, was amazing! She was so knowledgeable and responsive. She really went above and beyond to make my wedding day flawless! When you book with Reflections, you get your ceremony and reception spaces, a full color palate of linens, a HUGE array of full-sized centerpieces to choose from, your DJ, officiating services, and catering! The building is so unique too, with huge semi-circle shaped windows and large bridal and grooms quarters.They make the planning process so easy, and they are affordable. My husband and I checked out other venues around our area, and none of them offered as much as Reflections, and the were even more costly! Reflections definitely gives you the most bang for your buck. I highly recommend this venue! Thank you, Reflections staff, for making my wedding day amazing! We got so many compliments on every part of our wedding!

Katie · Married on 08/22/2015

we aren't married yet and I love working with the Buttes! The staff is great, the prices are great and they offer a TON of of decorations, they of course give you the option to bring in your own stuff but they have a lot of different center piece ideas linens etc. and its all current to the current wedding trends and its included in your package! no additional fees, no cake cutting fees or corking fees.

Carmen A · Married on 08/07/2015

Our entire family wants to say THANK YOU to Reflections at The Buttes for making dreams come true. Every bride has those dreams of "The Perfect Wedding", well; we'd like to say that our princess' dream of that was fulfilled thanks to everyone at Reflections, and the grace of God. We all had an unforgettable beautiful night!!! We all worked hard at completing the dream, but Johanna and Debbie were there to guide us every step of the way in things we were "newbies" at. From the moment we arrived at Reflections, John put our minds at ease saying "We'll take care of it" and they did, they were not only words, but truths. The DJ, Obi-WanKenobi, was awesome!!! The bar attendant was wonderful!!! The set up/take down staff was incredible!!! Food was delicious!!! Everyone there radiated peace, the peace you need at those moments when you panic because you want everything to be perfect, and THAT was soo helpful. Thank you for the words of encouragement Debbie, with the not so little rain we got that day before and during the wedding (yes, the day that rained A LOT!) we decided it was a gift from God, and we went on to have fun, and we did. We had a lot of fun, more than the rain! We felt you cared about our wedding as if it was your own. Incredible memories were made at Reflections at The Buttes, and you ask if we recommend it? You bet we do!!! Thank you for giving us the chance to express our gratitude to this one-in-a-million place!!!

Love,
    The Melton-Shull Family

• Lubna

Lubna · Married on 08/01/2015

I got married here a couple weeks ago... and honestly, I loved it! I was so worried with how everything would turn out, the decor, the food, etc etc... and it was all better than I expected! Debi is an amazing person, she really did everything she could for me and then some! I can be a handful and she did a great job of handling me and all my requests with such respect and due diligence! And the food... every one of my wedding guests could not stop raving about how delicious the food was! We all enjoyed a Middle Eastern cuisine... and I had quite a few food snobs attend my wedding... and they were just floored with how amazing the food was! I'm always told that the food is the most important part and here I am a couple weeks later and I still have wedding guests complimenting the food at my wedding. Needless to say, I am absolutely happy I decided to go with Reflections. They made my wedding better than I could have dreamed!

Jennie · Married on 07/04/2015

I cannot imagine my wedding day without Reflections and the wonderful staff there! They made my day priceless and stree FREE! The beauty of this venue, the service, the weather, the views, the reception services, the music, the food- EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect. Thank you for making my wedding the best wedding my guests have ever been to- they keep telling me how much fun they had!!!

I do not have enough good things to say about Reflections at the Buttes. I'll start by saying I live in Virginia but I'm from Tucson originally and much of my family lives in Phoenix. When I got engaged the only thing I wanted was to get married in Tucson. I knew I didn't want to be basic reception hall (what is the point of a destination wedding if you're just in a hotel's conference halls) but I knew I wanted to be smart about my budget and not spend a fortune on a wedding.
    When I first walked up to Reflections, I knew it had the atmosphere I wanted. The views are amazing of Pusch Ridge and the gardens are beautiful and manicured with an old school Tucson feel.
    What really makes Reflections so special is their team and their business model. They consolidate so much for you in a wedding package (dj, catering, linens, decorations, wedding planner, etc) that you are able to get so much bang for your buck. Debi and her team are there with you every step of the way and go above and beyond. They were flexible with us considering we were planning from out of state. They are courteous, and treat you like your wedding is the most important one they have ever done. You would think they only had time for you even though they are booked every weekend year round.
    Another important aspect, the FOOD! Their caterer is amazing. No boring wedding food here. My husband and I are both foodies and I have to say their prickly pear chicken blew us away. We were looking forward to our wedding meal ever since we did the tasting months before!
    All of our guests have an amazing time and keep raving about it. I also have to say, I never shed a tear, had a meltdown, or lost any sleep planning our wedding. Reflections will keep you sane, organized, out of bankruptcy, and give you an amazing wedding.

Alyssa · Married on 02/14/2015

This venue is truly amazing . The staff is by far the very best in AZ !!! I'm so blessed to be married in such a wonderful Tucson treasure!

Jessica · Married on 12/27/2014

from the moment me and me fiancee looked at the venue , we knew that it was the place for us to have our special day. the wedding is still two weeks away. but up to this point they are yet to disappoint. they are so welcoming, friendly, and on top of everything. there is nothing they can not handle or make possible for the vision you have in mind for the day of. i can not wait to see how it all turns out the day off i just know it will be amazing

• F

Frank · Married on 09/07/2014

Incredibly easy to work with. Very flexible considering that this was a very religious Jewish wedding. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2013

Everything about Reflections at the Buttes is perfect! We were married there in late October 2013. There were so many reasons why we chose RATB. For one it is a spectacular location with picturesque mountain views. Another great thing about RATB is that they do not nickel and dime you. They do NOT charge hidden fees like, cake cutting fees, flower girl fees, or corking fees, just to name a few. Also, the price they give you includes taxes and gratuity! You pay what they advertise! John and Debbie are amazing people. They love what they do and it shows! Debbie helped us plan the wedding every step of the way and is a real, tried and true professional. John was the one who married us and he met with us several times to get to know us personally. He said the most amazing things during the ceremony. It was personal and touching. Our guests were all crying and still rave about it to this day. Working with RATB was completely stress free. They handle what feels like everything! They include and set up all the center pieces for the tables. They order linens and set up and tear down everything, all included. They provided excellent, top notch bartenders and DJ!! The venue is gorgeous!! So many places to take pictures, and you will have the entire venue to yourself! The catering company they use is amazing as well and the food was delicious! What a wonderful, fairy tale like place to get married. Couldn't have been any better. Perfect, perfect, perfect!!

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2013

The staff is simply amazing - they are extremely organized, friendly and help calm the anxieties that come with weddings.

This was not only a beautiful setting for a wedding, but the team that put it all together was amazing! We totally depended on them and they came through with flying colors. We absolutely would highly recommend this venue to anyone even if you are out of state which we were.

Jodi · Married on 03/22/2013

We chose to have our wedding at Reflections because of the location and the beautiful views. To our delight, we met John, Debbie and the rest of the wonderful staff who were so helpful throughout the entire process. For our menu, we wanted something special that they did not have listed but they were very accommodating and were able to make it for us and it was amazing! The venue is beautiful, the staff is great and the food was amazing! We still get compliments to this day about how beautiful our wedding was and how delicious the food was. We are so glad that we chose to have our wedding at such a beautiful and intimate venue and being able to work with such wonderful people was a bonus. I would highly recommend Reflections to any couple looking for a venue. They are so good at what they do and it makes it easy knowing that you have a staff of people who are experts that will make sure your day is perfect! Thank you guys again for a wonderful and memorable wedding :)