The Buttes at Reflections Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Talia
    Talia V. Married on 10/20/2022

Amazing and stunning!

Loved loved loved working with this venue. They did an amazing job, especially Johanna and Debbi. They were so wonderful and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. They were so patient with us, and answered every questions we had. They do amazing work and the venue was beautiful. Overall I loved my October wedding.
    Lisa A. Married on 10/15/2021

Beyond Grateful

We just got married this past weekend and i am still in awe! Our wedding was perfect and this is due to the staff at
    Reflections at the Buttes, Debi and Hannah took care of everything, from the decorations to the food, drinks, and even helping me fix my dress!! Our food was delicious and we had so many compliments from our guests on how everything was perfect! Thank you Debi and to all the staff at the Buttes i appreciate all you did to make my day Perfect.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Carlos S. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with our decision.

My wife and I where searching venues, we walked in at the buttes and we knew in that instance that we wanted to get married there. The staff where amazing through the whole process. They really made our vision come to life. The day of the wedding everything went on so smoothly! They took great care of us and our guest enjoyed themselves.
  • Bethany
    Bethany S. Married on 05/30/2021

Stress-free wedding

I cannot say enough good things about our experience here. The property is absolutely gorgeous, but we chose the venue originally because it had a generous groom’s area, which many of the other venues did not, or had to be shared with guests. Debi and Asher were incredible to work with and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. Because so much was included, there was very, very little I had to provide. I showed Debi some pictures of what I had in mind and she did a beautiful job recreating it with their very wide selection of decor. She is just the sweetest woman and the entire night every time I turned around I could see her managing little details so that we didn’t need to even think about any of it. It was the magical, stress-free experience we could have hoped for.
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 03/27/2021

10/10 would recommend The Buttes

We got married on 3/27/21, and our experience was awesome. All of the staff were very friendly and professional. I loved being able to just pick out all the decor they had to choose from during our planning sessions, and then show up on the day with everything already put together. Great value for an all inclusive venue - the things our guests raved about the most were the location/views during the ceremony and the food. Lots of complements on our wedding photos because of the location - various spots on the grounds to get amazing pictures. 10/10.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 02/06/2021

Perfect Wedding

I couldn't of asked for a better group of people to work with. The entire crew is amazing and make sure everything is exceptional for your big day. They make sure to understand your vision and get every detail you have dreamed of for your perfect day. The venue is absolutely beautiful from the mountain views behind you as you say your vows to the gorgeous courtyard and the beautifully lit areas once the sun goes down. I can't say enough how grateful to have my wedding at Reflections. They made my dream wedding come true.
    Samantha K. Married on 10/05/2020

Amazing!

Hi! My names Samantha. I am looking for a photographer for maybe just an hour or so for my wedding ceremony. We were planning the whole big wedding for April 6th and have had to postpone more than once. So now we just want to do a short VERY small ceremony on October 5th. And then were just gonna try to have the big thing for a one year anniversary. So for now I'm just looking for someone to photograph the ceremony so can at least the pictures can look pretty and we can have some positive memories thru these crazy times.
    Alma Married on 09/18/2020

The most Beautiful place

My husband and I are so happy that we were able to find The buttes at Reflections it was overwhelming trying to find the perfect venue for our perfect day we couldn’t be happier that we were able to find such a beautiful venue the staff is very friendly Debbie is the most helpful sweetest person and the view is just magical I would change anything about it.
    Cynthia Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing special place

I really enjoyed the visit, all my questions were answered. It was very beautiful.
    Armida J. Married on 04/03/2020

A Day to Remember

Nine years ago I attended my brother's wedding at The Buttes at Reflections. The garden was breath taking as was the rest of the venue. On that day I decided that if I was ever lucky enough to get married, I wanted my special day to be there.

Like many others out there I'm a COVID bride. My original date was on April 3, 2020. I was heartbroken when I had to postpone my wedding not once but twice due to the pandemic. Debi was so empathetic and knew just the right words to say to make me feel at ease. She promised me that everything would be okay, and in the end I would have a beautiful wedding. She was absolutely right. The decorations were perfect, the food was amazing, and Obi the DJ filled the night with great music. My wedding day was everything I hoped it would be and more.

Our wedding day was on 8/20/21. Three weeks later I'm still receiving compliments about our wedding and how great everything was. It truly was a day to remember. If you're looking for the perfect place for your wedding I highly recommend The Buttes at Reflections.
    Monique Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Trying to find a wedding venue has turned into the most stressful part of my wedding. That was until I met with Tiffany at Reflections. She was so kind and patient and made me feel comfortable enough to ask her a million questions and trust me I did. It's been difficult to find a venue that can hold 200 guests and not have a western environment. I believe I have found my perfect garden venue.
  • Julia
    Julia H. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing venue!

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing The Buttes at Reflections for our venue. The entire staff was incredible throughout the entire process. We were able to meet many times with Debi (the owner) to plan our perfect day. They had so many options to choose from (linens, chargers, centerpieces, decor, catering, etc) included in the cost, but were also happy to include any personal items or details that we wanted as well so that it didn't feel "cookie cutter." On the day of the event, their staff executed our vision so perfectly. We did not hire a wedding planner/coordinator and I don't really feel like we needed one! The Buttes staff know exactly what they're doing. Everything flowed so smoothly throughout the whole day. All of our guests loved the venue- we received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was, the quality of the food, and the awesome DJ (also included with the venue).
    Particular shout outs:
    Debi (the owner)- she helped so much with all of the planning and making sure our wedding truly reflected "us"; Hannah- she brought our vision to life with her attention to detail; Obi (the DJ)- we had many guests comment about how great the music was; and Patty- she kept everything running smoothly throughout the event.
    We are so happy we went with The Buttes!! :)
  • Jamie
    Jamie I. Married on 08/30/2019

Definitely Recommend

Super friendly and very professional! Venue is gorgeous
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 07/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous venue, top notch staff, amazing experience!

We had our wedding at Reflections in July 2019. From when we first stepped foot into Reflections, we knew that this would be our wedding venue. The entire site is gorgeous - from the interior (foyer, bridal room, groom's area, reception space) to the exterior (grounds, ceremony site w/gazebo, back patio), and the views create the most exceptional backdrop for a wedding venue that is truly a dream come true! Having a beautiful building in a great location pulled us in immediately, but knowing that so many things would be included with the venue is what really sealed the deal for us. We were able to use any decor items they had - and they have a ton, in a wide variety of styles! They have lots of cute signs available for use that are handmade by one of their employees. We were also able to bring in our own decor items and the staff set them up exactly how we wanted, though somehow it turned out even better than we envisioned!

Not only is the space gorgeous and inclusive of so many options, but we could not have asked for better customer service! Each and every employee that we worked with was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. They worked so hard to ensure that every aspect of our ceremony and reception turned out just the way we wanted, and had many ideas to help guide us if we weren't sure about one thing or another. Every time I called, emailed, or came to the venue in person, I felt so valued not only as a customer, but as someone that the employees truly cared about.

The food was absolutely delicious - with so many options, it was hard to choose but the chef gave some suggestions and everything went together so well! The DJ was on point - not only did he get our input ahead of time, but it felt like he was reading the crowd and playing songs catered to the mood on the dance floor. The bartender kept up with our guests and was very friendly! The staff working the day of our wedding did everything possible to ensure that the whole day ran smoothly, from start to finish.

Some of our items got left behind inadvertently and Debi was quick to reach out as soon as they discovered the forgotten box as well as hold on to it until I was able to come by at a later date.

I wish I could get married again if only just to work with this fabulous crew once more! I highly recommend this venue!
    Candice B. Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

A beautiful location for a wedding! Amazing views, lots of green space, an awesome patio with string lights, and absolutely amazing staff. We loved working with Debi, she is an amazing wedding coordinator and amazing women! She made us feel so calm and relaxed throughout the whole planning process, thought of every detail, and the evening of our wedding was so perfect. We can't thank her enough! The venue has everything you could imagine and more, so there is nothing to worry about. And the food was so delicious our guests are still raving about it. We would definitely recommend The Buttes at Reflections 100%. Great value for a magical experience!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey B. Married on 12/30/2018

Leslie Behrens

We choose this venue because of the charming grounds and beautiful location. The staff are wonderful to work with and the cuisine was delicious! I work in the events industry so I am not easily impressed. This venue checked all of the boxes. Deb was professional, kind and very involved. I knew that she wanted the day to be perfect for everyone! This was a perfect wedding and the memories will forever remain in the hearts of those who attended. Thank you!! Leslie and Aubrey Behrens
    Ali Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great! Professional and accommodating.

I had a wonderful experience and only heard positive things from guests.
    Danette Married on 11/24/2018

One word, Amazing

Everything absolutely amazing. The location: beautiful. The staff: amazing. Everything was so easy that I felt I was doing something wrong and missing something but no, it was just that simple. They made sure we were going to have our vision and they outline and give recommendations for everything else. If you get a chance to work with Debi take it immediately. She is everything.
    Cathy F. Married on 11/23/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Venue

The stunning views of Pusch Ridge in the Catalina Mountains speak for itself! The November wedding for my daughter was perfect - beautiful sunny afternoon, not too cool or hot, gorgeous mountain backdrop topped with a dark blue sky - breathtaking! The food served at the reception was great! The staff was attentive and helpful. But the whole planning process was stress-free. We could not have picked a better place! We highly recommend Reflections at the Buttes
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 11/01/2018

Excellence

Excellent staff that performs with such professionalism. That thinks of every little detail even the ones you may not even thinking of, making your special day a fairytale. Not to mention the beauty of the venue that ties everything together. Can’t thank the Buttes at Reflections enough for making the perfect.
    Megan Married on 10/21/2018

I HIGHLY Recommend!!

We had our wedding here this past October. The venue is so beautiful, well organized, and affordable! They really do mean all inclusive when it comes to decorations!!! Debi is the sweetest lady and walked us though step by step to make sure our day was perfect. When we arrived to get ready everything was already set up and exactly where it was supposed to be. I love you guys so much and can’t thank you enough!!!
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Had a beautiful wedding here !!

Reflections at the Buttes was a wonderful place to have my wedding! They had a friendly staff and were very accommodating, they even let me try several options for my dinner above and beyond their tastings just to be sure that I was completely happy with my choices. I was also able to bring my own rope lights that they set out for decor and were sure to table everything so I would get everything back. We had an open bar and they were careful to help us pack up the extra liquor so we could pick it up the next day!
    Thanks to the entire staff I was able to have my fair tail wedding!!
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Staff is amazing in accommodating as needed.

Every detail requested was completed with perfection. The suggestions and ideas help make my day very special and perfect.
    Alona Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Debi and her team at Reflections at the Buttes in Oro Valley was a phenomenal experience! My husband and I were very particular on every detail of our wedding, from the ceremony, centerpieces, reception hall table setup, decor, food, and music. The whole team at reflections made every one of our requests and our entire dream a reality! We were absolutely floored by all of the decorating possibilities Debi had to her disposal, all of which we could use at no extra cost. Additionally, if we requested additional decorations, she went out of her way to purchase them for our wedding at no additional cost, simply to meet our requests. Debi had recommendations for local bakers, florists, and musicians, as well, which were all fantastic. Debi and her team were extremely responsive with phone calls, impromptu meetings, and emails, and extremely professional every step of the way. We were also very particular on the music, and Obi, the DJ, was extremely professional as he listened to our requests, and accommodated all of our song selections. The music was at the perfect volume and kept people on the dance floor as he live-mixed the music we had requested. We even had a special request to have a miniature wedding donkey at our cocktail hour, which Debi easily accommodated! We couldn’t stop getting complements from our guests and family about how beautiful and seamless the day itself was, and my husband and I were so relaxed the day of because the staff took care of everything! We truly feel that our wedding, from the first time we met Debi, to the day itself, couldn’t have been more perfect. My husband and I feel we couldn’t have chosen a more perfect venue to celebrate the best day of our lives!
illustration stars