The Buttes at Reflections Reviews

The Buttes at Reflections 6
The Buttes at Reflections 7

Cynthia · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Amazing special place

I really enjoyed the visit, all my questions were answered. It was very beautiful.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Monique · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Trying to find a wedding venue has turned into the most stressful part of my wedding. That was until I met with Tiffany at Reflections. She was so kind and patient and made me feel comfortable enough to ask her a million questions and trust me I did. It's been difficult to find a venue that can hold 200 guests and not have a western environment. I believe I have found my perfect garden venue.

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Jamie

Jamie Ingertson · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Definitely Recommend

Super friendly and very professional! Venue is gorgeous

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Dean · Married on 07/12/2019

Gorgeous venue, top notch staff, amazing experience!

We had our wedding at Reflections in July 2019. From when we first stepped foot into Reflections, we knew that this would be our wedding venue. The entire site is gorgeous - from the interior (foyer, bridal room, groom's area, reception space) to the exterior (grounds, ceremony site w/gazebo, back patio), and the views create the most exceptional backdrop for a wedding venue that is truly a dream come true! Having a beautiful building in a great location pulled us in immediately, but knowing that so many things would be included with the venue is what really sealed the deal for us. We were able to use any decor items they had - and they have a ton, in a wide variety of styles! They have lots of cute signs available for use that are handmade by one of their employees. We were also able to bring in our own decor items and the staff set them up exactly how we wanted, though somehow it turned out even better than we envisioned!

Not only is the space gorgeous and inclusive of so many options, but we could not have asked for better customer service! Each and every employee that we worked with was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. They worked so hard to ensure that every aspect of our ceremony and reception turned out just the way we wanted, and had many ideas to help guide us if we weren't sure about one thing or another. Every time I called, emailed, or came to the venue in person, I felt so valued not only as a customer, but as someone that the employees truly cared about.

The food was absolutely delicious - with so many options, it was hard to choose but the chef gave some suggestions and everything went together so well! The DJ was on point - not only did he get our input ahead of time, but it felt like he was reading the crowd and playing songs catered to the mood on the dance floor. The bartender kept up with our guests and was very friendly! The staff working the day of our wedding did everything possible to ensure that the whole day ran smoothly, from start to finish.

Some of our items got left behind inadvertently and Debi was quick to reach out as soon as they discovered the forgotten box as well as hold on to it until I was able to come by at a later date.

I wish I could get married again if only just to work with this fabulous crew once more! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Candice Blevins · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

A beautiful location for a wedding! Amazing views, lots of green space, an awesome patio with string lights, and absolutely amazing staff. We loved working with Debi, she is an amazing wedding coordinator and amazing women! She made us feel so calm and relaxed throughout the whole planning process, thought of every detail, and the evening of our wedding was so perfect. We can't thank her enough! The venue has everything you could imagine and more, so there is nothing to worry about. And the food was so delicious our guests are still raving about it. We would definitely recommend The Buttes at Reflections 100%. Great value for a magical experience!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Behrens · Married on 12/30/2018

Leslie Behrens

We choose this venue because of the charming grounds and beautiful location. The staff are wonderful to work with and the cuisine was delicious! I work in the events industry so I am not easily impressed. This venue checked all of the boxes. Deb was professional, kind and very involved. I knew that she wanted the day to be perfect for everyone! This was a perfect wedding and the memories will forever remain in the hearts of those who attended. Thank you!! Leslie and Aubrey Behrens

The Buttes at Reflections 8
    The Buttes at Reflections 9

Ali A · Married on 12/01/2018

Great! Professional and accommodating.

I had a wonderful experience and only heard positive things from guests.

Danette · Married on 11/24/2018

One word, Amazing

Everything absolutely amazing. The location: beautiful. The staff: amazing. Everything was so easy that I felt I was doing something wrong and missing something but no, it was just that simple. They made sure we were going to have our vision and they outline and give recommendations for everything else. If you get a chance to work with Debi take it immediately. She is everything.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Cathy Friedenberg · Married on 11/23/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Venue

The stunning views of Pusch Ridge in the Catalina Mountains speak for itself! The November wedding for my daughter was perfect - beautiful sunny afternoon, not too cool or hot, gorgeous mountain backdrop topped with a dark blue sky - breathtaking! The food served at the reception was great! The staff was attentive and helpful. But the whole planning process was stress-free. We could not have picked a better place! We highly recommend Reflections at the Buttes

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Brown · Married on 11/01/2018

Excellence

Excellent staff that performs with such professionalism. That thinks of every little detail even the ones you may not even thinking of, making your special day a fairytale. Not to mention the beauty of the venue that ties everything together. Can’t thank the Buttes at Reflections enough for making the perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    The Buttes at Reflections 10

Megan · Married on 10/21/2018

I HIGHLY Recommend!!

We had our wedding here this past October. The venue is so beautiful, well organized, and affordable! They really do mean all inclusive when it comes to decorations!!! Debi is the sweetest lady and walked us though step by step to make sure our day was perfect. When we arrived to get ready everything was already set up and exactly where it was supposed to be. I love you guys so much and can’t thank you enough!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Had a beautiful wedding here !!

Reflections at the Buttes was a wonderful place to have my wedding! They had a friendly staff and were very accommodating, they even let me try several options for my dinner above and beyond their tastings just to be sure that I was completely happy with my choices. I was also able to bring my own rope lights that they set out for decor and were sure to table everything so I would get everything back. We had an open bar and they were careful to help us pack up the extra liquor so we could pick it up the next day!
    Thanks to the entire staff I was able to have my fair tail wedding!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    The Buttes at Reflections 11
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 09/15/2018

Staff is amazing in accommodating as needed.

Every detail requested was completed with perfection. The suggestions and ideas help make my day very special and perfect.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    The Buttes at Reflections 12
    The Buttes at Reflections 13

Alona · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Debi and her team at Reflections at the Buttes in Oro Valley was a phenomenal experience! My husband and I were very particular on every detail of our wedding, from the ceremony, centerpieces, reception hall table setup, decor, food, and music. The whole team at reflections made every one of our requests and our entire dream a reality! We were absolutely floored by all of the decorating possibilities Debi had to her disposal, all of which we could use at no extra cost. Additionally, if we requested additional decorations, she went out of her way to purchase them for our wedding at no additional cost, simply to meet our requests. Debi had recommendations for local bakers, florists, and musicians, as well, which were all fantastic. Debi and her team were extremely responsive with phone calls, impromptu meetings, and emails, and extremely professional every step of the way. We were also very particular on the music, and Obi, the DJ, was extremely professional as he listened to our requests, and accommodated all of our song selections. The music was at the perfect volume and kept people on the dance floor as he live-mixed the music we had requested. We even had a special request to have a miniature wedding donkey at our cocktail hour, which Debi easily accommodated! We couldn’t stop getting complements from our guests and family about how beautiful and seamless the day itself was, and my husband and I were so relaxed the day of because the staff took care of everything! We truly feel that our wedding, from the first time we met Debi, to the day itself, couldn’t have been more perfect. My husband and I feel we couldn’t have chosen a more perfect venue to celebrate the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    The Buttes at Reflections 14
    The Buttes at Reflections 15
    The Buttes at Reflections 16

Marie · Married on 01/14/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding there this past Sunday. It was everything we asked for and went so perfectly. We used Deb as our coordinator. She was very helpful and guided us through the whole process. At our first meeting, she asked us so many questions that neither my husband nor I even thought about as we began planning our wedding. Throughout all our subsequent meetings, she was great about checking in to make sure we were still happy with our choices willing to make any changes we wanted. When we arrived to get ready everything was set up as we requested and looked perfect.

The day of /night of, we had Hannah as our night manager and she was great checking in throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed and to fix any problems that we may have encountered. The food was amazing! Everyone kept telling us over the course of the night how delicious the prickly pear chicken was and how fresh the vegetable medley tasted. Reflections is very affordable for everything they provide from almost any color table linens, to colored charger plates, to napkin holders, a whole room of decorations and the set up/tear down. My husband and I can’t recommend them enough to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Theodora · Married on 12/30/2017

Our daughter's wedding was simply stunning, thanks to the perfection offered by Reflections and the amazing staff on all fronts. From the planning sessions with the owner, to the tasting of the delicious meals by the incredible chef, to the endless music spun by the party-maker, Obie, and the kindness and exquisite service provided by all at Reflections. The location was private and the grounds were all dedicated to us, which made our guests feel most comfortable. Many of our guests said that the dinner was the BEST they have ever had at a wedding! Thank you, Debi, Asher, Joanna, Obie, Hannah and all others for giving us a most unforgettable wedding reception. We score you 10 out of 5, and recommend Reflections to all who are planning a memorable event!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Maxine · Married on 12/01/2017

A uniquely private venue. Can't say enough about the close relationship that the Buttes Team offers throughout the whole process until the wedding event comes to a close. Suggest the Buttes for anyone considering a workable way to enjoy the planning stresses that happen while planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Victoria · Married on 01/28/2017

I couldn’t have been more pleased with not only the outcome, the food, the staff, overall everything with our wedding here at Reflections at the Buttes! We had around 160 guest, and everything was absolutely stunning. Staff was so helpful! Great DJ, and couldn’t have done it all without Debbie! We got married Jan 2017, and we ARE still getting compliments about he wedding, and how enjoyable everything was.... it was even recommended we throw a 1 year anniversary there to repeat the party! Haha. Thanks to everyone at Reflections for making our amazing day sooooo so special and memorable!! You can’t go wrong here!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Esthela · Married on 11/19/2016

Our entire experience was wonderful from beginning to end. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception exceeded our expectations. We HIGHLY recommend Joanna as the wedding coordinator. She delivers quality customer service with her amiable attitude and wide knowledge of wedding ideas. I absolutely felt comfortable and welcomed her suggestions.
    John Fazio was our officiant. He is the perfect in which we knew he was from the very moment we met him. Everyone at our wedding LOVED him and truly enjoyed the entire wedding. A million thanks to the Reflections for being a part of such a memorable day for us, our family and friends.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Christine · Married on 10/08/2016

The people that work at the Buttes are awesome. They made sure our day was special.
    Definitely recommend them for anyones wedding.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Madison · Married on 08/13/2016

Amazing venue!! They made our wedding day so magical and memorable!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2016

I loved everyone at Reflections At The Buttes. They were all so helpful and made the entire process painless. I was treated like family and it made my wedding even more special! Thank you Reflections!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Elize · Married on 02/12/2016

Reflections is an amazing place to get married! The site itself offers breathtaking views, and the landscape is so beautiful! It felt like we were in the middle of the desert in one area of the venue, but in another area, it felt like we were nowhere near the desert because of the giant trees and grass. The staff went above and beyond, and my coordinator, Johanna, was amazing! She was so knowledgeable and responsive. She really went above and beyond to make my wedding day flawless! When you book with Reflections, you get your ceremony and reception spaces, a full color palate of linens, a HUGE array of full-sized centerpieces to choose from, your DJ, officiating services, and catering! The building is so unique too, with huge semi-circle shaped windows and large bridal and grooms quarters.They make the planning process so easy, and they are affordable. My husband and I checked out other venues around our area, and none of them offered as much as Reflections, and the were even more costly! Reflections definitely gives you the most bang for your buck. I highly recommend this venue! Thank you, Reflections staff, for making my wedding day amazing! We got so many compliments on every part of our wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Katie · Married on 08/22/2015

we aren't married yet and I love working with the Buttes! The staff is great, the prices are great and they offer a TON of of decorations, they of course give you the option to bring in your own stuff but they have a lot of different center piece ideas linens etc. and its all current to the current wedding trends and its included in your package! no additional fees, no cake cutting fees or corking fees.

Sent on 12/10/2014