The Best Wedding For You Reviews

The Best Wedding For You 1
The Best Wedding For You 2
The Best Wedding For You 3

Anita · Married on 07/14/2013

Julie was awesome to work with. All parties involved except the Groom were not local so Julie was very responsive, professional, and helpful with coordination and getting the best pricing on vendors along with her eye for detail. Julie made the whole process very stress free and we were all able to enjoy the event knowing she had a handle on everything. I was pleasantly surprised that all the pieces fell into place and my daughter had the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Jackie · Married on 06/14/2013

For our wedding Julie began taking over coordination three months out. As a couple we had done planning prior to Julie taking over and the transition from our efforts to Julie's coordination was seamless. Julie picked up exactly where we were at that time and really helped the whole wedding come together while maintaining our vision and expectations.

Julie provided not only sound advice and tireless answers to our questions but also helped us cover all of the bases necessary with incredible vendor recommendations. Issues and potential conflicts and challenges were recognized and addressed early - and while some decisions surrounding a wedding are inevitably difficult at times, Julie kept a calm and professional demeanor while helping us decide exactly what we thought was best for our wedding.

Julie was organized, patient, and efficient but refreshingly passionate about our wedding. Her love for her job and role she played in the planning and execution of our wedding was seen in all that Julie did. In the end the wedding we had was exactly as we had planned leading up and Julie made sure it went down perfectly both in timing and content. Thanks to Julie the months leading up to our big day were easy going and fun and the final product was truly the best wedding ever.

Sent on 11/16/2013
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 06/08/2013

Julie with The Best Wedding For You coordinating services helped plan my husband and mine’s wedding this past June. When we first met with Julie we were sold on having her coordinate our wedding. We had found her through reviews on wedding websites and thought, how could we go wrong with her? She has 5 star reviews! Well, make that one more 5 star review from us. Julie was amazing. We opted for her Month of Plus package. She was always available by email or phone if we had any questions and even came to a few meetings with us with different vendors. It was so helpful to have her input because we had never planned a wedding before and obviously didn’t know the logistics. Where Julie’s skills really become impeccable and invaluable are the month of and day of the wedding. She handled all the little details (which I had no idea there’d be so many) and my husband and I just needed to confirm “yes” or “no” most of the time. She puts together a “day of” agenda laying out the timeline for everything to happen, even down to 15-minute increments of when my bridesmaids would be getting their hair done! She knows how to keep all the days’ events on track.
    Once the day arrived, Julie handled every single detail. If anything went wrong, which I’m sure it didn’t because of her immaculate coordinating, we had no idea about it! The entire day ran smoothly. She was there all day making sure everyone was where they needed to be and every detail of the night took place as planned.
    So many of our family and friends have told us how great the flow was of the entire day and that we must have had an amazing coordinator. So true! Julie truly made the day perfect for us and we had more fun that day (with no stress) that we could have imagined. We highly recommend using Julie for wedding coordinating services. We even used her husband Mick’s DJing services with Elite British DJ who was just as amazing.They are such professionals and the night went off without a hitch!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Jessi · Married on 04/26/2013

Where do I begin?

I will try to make this short...but no promises.

Julie was THE GREATEST month-of-planner. I had most of my plans planned and finalized, but was just looking for someone to help me the month leading up to the wedding. Even though she was only 'month-of' - she was always very responsive if I had questions or needed recommendations the months leading up to our work together.

Julie did everything starting 4 weeks before the wedding. She basically said "don't worry about it, i will touch base with all of your vendors and take over communication with them." This was a HUGE relief. I think I did a pretty good job of wedding planning leading up to this point, but there is no way I could have done the final touches without Julie.

The day of the event was flawless, thanks to Julie. I unfortunately woke up with food poisoning the morning of the wedding, and Julie was a saint. She took such good care of me and made sure that I was as comfortable as could be throughout the night. Something that probably wasn't in the contract: taking care of a sick bride. But Julie did it, no questions asked.

So - no need to look any further, just work with Julie and relax!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Julie was amazing!! She was the glue that held our wedding day together. She helped make our day one of the best of our lives. Her professionalism and care were unbeatable. Anyone in the San Diego area would be lucky to have her as their wedding planner. Words can't express how wonderful she was in all aspects of our big day.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 03/29/2013

Julie was absolutely amazing! We got married in San Diego, but planned our wedding from Texas. That can be very stressful, but Julie took care of everything and organized everything to perfection. We did skype sessions and she was very responsive via email and phone. She definitely knows what she is doing and has a lot of great contacts for other vendors you may need to use for your wedding, i.e. tranportation. I was VERY impressed with her professionalism and organization and would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Charity · Married on 12/30/2012

Julie did an outstanding job as our wedding coordinator. She is
    organized, responsive, and really helped calm my nerves during the
    week leading up to my wedding. She offers full service, month plus,
    and week / day of coordination. I loved the fact that when I brought
    something to her attention, it was handled immediately and with a
    positive attitude. She is in constant contact with your vendors to
    ensure a smooth wedding. She is also very detail-oriented, and notices
    things that most people miss. For example, I was all ready to walk
    down the aisle when she noticed my veil wasn’t over my face. Normally
    if I wasn’t frazzled I would have noticed something like that. It
    would have been a bummer if that little detail was overlooked but
    thanks to Julie it wasn’t. Even my other vendors and my Mom
    commented on how she was so good and on top of things. She kept us on
    schedule and every event, from the rehearsal to the end of the
    reception, went off without a hitch. Girls – do yourself a favor and
    save your sanity on your wedding day and hire Julie. You can’t
    possibly be everywhere at once and the day goes by so fast, you want
    to enjoy every minute. She made my day a lot easier and more enjoyable
    – I am so glad I hired her!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Lindsay · Married on 11/03/2012

Julie was absolutely amazing! She was so on top of everything and completely organized! She made my day stress free and I could actually enjoy everything going on! Not only was she organized and precise...she was the nicest person! She had a very calming way about her which was very nice to be around on the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend her services! Best planner you could ask for!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Richard · Married on 10/20/2012

My wife has worked with Julie professionally in the past at her restaurant so when it came time for us to get married in the fall last year, it was a no brainer for a wedding planner. As soon as I got a chance to meet her I knew she would be a good fit. Julie has been doing this for a long time and is able to use her experience, creativity, and positive attitude to deal with the pre planning and day of issues. In addition, during the wedding, all of the family involved in the wedding kept coming up to us and saying what a great job she was doing and how it was the most organized and non stressful wedding they had ever been to.

Everything was being planned by Julie which in turn left us to enjoy the wedding. I would turn around and Julie would appear out of nowhere to let me know it was my turn to speak etc. I cannot say enough how great a wedding planner she and how if you are getting married you must choose her as your wedding planner. Any concerns you may have about your wedding will be handled by Julie. She is one of a kind!

Thanks!
    R & K
    Married Fall 2012 San Diego

Sent on 03/06/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2012

Julie was amazing. She gave me so many wonderful tips and referrals (flowers, makeup, catering - all of which I used)... I was expecting the last month of planning to be hectic, but Julie had everything organized, making us feel very calm and confident that everything was going to work out.. The day of was a dream. Everything went off as expected and I didn't have to worry about a thing!! All of our guests raved about how amazing the wedding was... Couldn't have been done without Julie!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Words can't express how grateful I am, and how happy I am that Julie was our wedding coordinator. From the beginning, she was very professional but approachable, knowledgeable, responsive....the list goes on. I don't know what I would have done without Julie. Her recommendations were spot on, she was so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process, and crucial for our wedding day! She took the stress out of wedding planning, and I just knew that our wedding day would go perfectly with Julie as our wedding coordinator. She responds very quickly to emails, makes good recommendations, and is just really wonderful to work with! We are so grateful to Julie....and she gets our highest recommendation! GO WITH JULIE! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Lindsey · Married on 08/31/2012

Julie was so great! She helped us so much, I don't know how we would have planned our wedding without her. She had so many great referrals and great advise. She helped ease my worries and stress of planning and our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Kathy · Married on 08/04/2012

Loved Julie. She is so detailed and organized. She takes care of everything. We hired her for the month of the wedding for a wedding at the Ocean View Room on the submarine base. She has alot of experience working with the bases and did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Tammy · Married on 07/14/2012

My husband and I hired Julie to handle the wedding planner portion of our sons wedding on 7/14/12. Julie was the best from the rehersal, to making sure all went smooth at the church to the reception. Julie is so organized we couldn't have had such a perfect day without Julie and Mick our DJ, Julie's husband, they are the best and we would recommed hiring them as a team.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Gary · Married on 07/07/2012

Well, I imaging a review from the father of the bride would be a bit unusual! But, I have to comment on Julie's work with our family, culminating in a terrific wedding! She was absolutely wonderful in her calm demeanor and work with us, especially on the big day. Everything was coordinated wonderfully, she was sensitive to events throughout the day, and was able to manage us and our wedding party without a hitch! A consummate professional, which is exactly what you want...would not want to imagine the day and the few months leading up to it without Julie! Thank you Julie and we look forward to our next family wedding with you!

Sent on 08/03/2012

I'm not sure how anyone would ever get by without Julie. She did an amazing and incredible job capturing every detail and making sure we didn't have to worry about anything. The night went by so quickly and Julie always had everything in control for anything that came up. Our wedding was amazing, and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Our guests were saying the wedding was so much fun they would have wanted to be at the wedding even if they didn't know us!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Stuart · Married on 06/29/2012

Julie is a professional who knows what it takes to make your wedding the perfect day.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2012

Julie is an absolute life saver. We were planning our wedding from all over the country and finally realized we just couldn't do this alone. What we didn't realize was just how MUCH we couldn't do without her. She grabbed my garbled thoughts and ideas and beginnings of planning, organized them and perfected them. She allowed me to plan and make me the final decisions but always offered an honest opinion. Every vendor she suggested was AMAZING and affordable!!! (and always worth more than what they cost) I am at a loss for words when I imagine what my wedding would have been without Julie. On top of her amazing services, we added her husband in as DJ and created an unstoppable team. In my opinion, she deserves so much more than her asking price. Affordable. Organized. Precise. Accommodating. Personable. My wedding was perfect thanks to Julie's amazing services.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Molly · Married on 06/02/2012

Julie was in one word AMAZING! I can honestly say that on our big day my husband and I had the time of our lives. Not once were we wondering what was next or being asked questions. Julie did it all for us so that all we had to do was enjoy being married! I have and will continue to recommend her service to everyone!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Liza · Married on 04/21/2012

Julie was the 'month of' coordinator for our daughter's wedding in San Diego at the US Grant on 4/21/12. She was absolutely invaluable!! She is so personable, and so easy to work with, and as the mother of the bride, and chief wedding planner, I was happy to have her expertise, help, and opinions - especially during the last week, and day of the ceremony & reception! She took a lot of stress off me, and I was truly able to enjoy every minute! Thank you, Julie! And thanks to her husband, Mick (Elite British DJ) for his awesome abilities as well! They are a wonderful team, and our family highly recommends both!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2012

Julie was referred to me by our wedding cake designer. We were looking for a coordinator for the day of the event. You never know when things might go wrong and would like to spend time enjoying your wedding and not placing a family member in charge. Julie was an angel from above. On the day of the event, she took over and was in charge as if she had planned the entire wedding from day one. She knew every detail, at what time, who should do what, made sure I took a break, ate food and enjoyed my wedding. I could not have done it without her. She was professional, sweet and wonderful. The best event planner ever, and I continue to recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Julie · Married on 03/03/2012

I count my lucky stars that my husband agreed to hire Julie for my daughter's wedding. As we planned it in 3 months, and my husband & I did a lot of the work for it ourselves. Having Julie take care of the wedding day details, like securing all the vendors knew the time line of events. That the wedding party got what they needed at the time they needed it, took a lot of stress off my shoulders the day of the wedding. We had the wedding & the reception at two different locations, so having her take care of details I couldn't physically be there for, made the day just PERFECT! She took care of letting people know where they were sitting, as to paying all the vendors, as well as keeping us on a timeline for the evening of the wedding, details such as throwing the bouquet to cutting the cake. She executed everything beautifully and professionally.

It is definitely worth the money to have the peace of mind Julie can give you for such an important day as a wedding day! I would hire her again in a New York minute, even though I am from San Diego! :-)

Sent on 11/11/2012

Mary · Married on 12/30/2011

OMG - there need to be more STARS for Julie - five just isn't enough. We were planning my daughter, Heather's, wedding long distance from Kansas City. Julie came highly recommended - and I see why. She left no detail to chance and was with us every step of the way. We had a family emergency less than 4 weeks before the wedding, and I knew we had nothing to worry about regarding the wedding, venue, vendors, etc. Even when at the LAST MINUTE my daughter & her fiance decided they wanted to add a photo booth...Julie made it happen. She was so professional, friendly and thorough on every level. I highly, highly, highly recommend THE BEST WEDDING FOR YOU to help with every aspect of your special day. And the best part...as mother of the bride, I actually got to enjoy the wedding day. Julie was there to make sure everything was running on schedule, issues were dealt with, etc - all we had to do was HAVE FUN! Heather and I talked after we all recuperated from the night of libations, and neither of us could think of anything we would have changed during the whole event. And that's saying a lot since I'm "one of those" who wants everything done just right. :) Julie just had trouble trying to get us out of the room at the end of the night...we were having such a good time no one wanted to leave. Thank you Jullie & Mick for making Heather & Dave's wedding absolutely perfect.

Sent on 02/20/2012

Katie · Married on 10/29/2011

Absolutely amazing. I am a project manager, so I thought i was pretty organized and planning an event was no problem... I don't know what I would have done without Julie. Not only is she amazingly detailed oriented, she really takes the time to get to know you and what will really be the best wedding for YOU.

Sent on 12/06/2011
  • O

Carol · Married on 10/15/2011

I actually hired Julie's husband Mick as our Dj and with the package i chose, she was our wedding coordinator of the month of the wedding. I am so THANKFUL I had both of them for my wedding!! She seriously made my life easy. I just gave her the list of my vendors and she pretty much did everything! I did not have to call any of them. She made a great timeline of all the vendors that were going to show up and all the events that were scheduled for the wedding and all of that stressful stuff.

SHe is very organized, very polite to everyone, and always smiling. She is on top of everything, and she knows what she is doing.

I wish i could find better words to describe how awesome she was.

I try to find any negativethings about her..but theres nothing to find!

Thanks to Julie, I was NOT Bridezilla on my wedding day!!

Do yourself a favor, and Hire Julie as your wedding coordinator!!

Sent on 10/22/2011