The Best Wedding For You Reviews

The Best Wedding For You 2
The Best Wedding For You 3
  • Daniel

Daniel Audick · Getting married on 08/04/2020

A true professional as a wedding coordinator!

We chose a combination package with Wedding Coordinator and DJ team. It was the best decision for us because they worked very well together and gave us great advice on how to carry out our wedding plans. As you can imagine, there were plenty of snags to deal with as we closed in on our special day. But, Julie was very helpful with rehearsal in putting our minds at ease and to carry out final details. We asked quite a lot for Julie to do in a short period of time based on what the wedding venue allowed. Julie and her assistant were able to fulfill our vision of how we wanted our plans for wedding decorations carried out. Cannot say enough positive things about her professionalism and the extra care that Julie put into making ours a very special wedding from the beginning to the very end. Thank you, Julie, for making ours a very special day!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Denise

Denise Mains · Getting married on 06/05/2020

The Best - Julie Scrivener

If you want a wedding coordinator Julie is the best. My daughter's wedding reception was just beautiful!!! She kept in touch with all our vendors...love her! The day was perfect because of Julie!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 06/08/2019

Julie's the Best!

We used Julie's month-of-coordination services for our wedding, and we could not be happier that we did! We spoke with several coordinators before making our decision, but once we spoke with Julie, we knew immediately she was the right choice!

Beginning a month before the wedding (when our contract started), I found Julie to be incredibly detail oriented, very responsive, and full of great ideas and advice! During the planning process, Julie thought of details I would have not have thought about otherwise. She created a the perfect timeline for the wedding - we would have been at a total loss in this area without her expertise. Our timeline was tight since we did not do a first look, but Julie was able to prioritize sunset photos and fit in all our wedding day events seamlessly even when our wedding fell 10 mins behind. Because of Julie, we did not have to worry about details and we could enjoy our wedding without stress. We thank Julie so much for her hard work and attentiveness. We had the most beautiful and perfect day thanks to her!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Claire

Claire Rann · Married on 05/26/2019

Julie is the best part of wedding planning : )

Julie was fantastic every step of the process. Over the course of the 9-month wedding planning process, I finished grad school, prepared for a board exam, and started a new job, and Julie kept everything wedding-related running smoothly while still checking in at every step to make sure that the day was exactly what we wanted--and it was! Julie is an invaluable resource for everything from vendor referrals to creating the perfect timeline. I am not great at event planning, and Julie really helped ask the right questions to make sure that my husband and I had a really special day. The day of, she truly went the extra mile to make the day run seamlessly. Julie is the best!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Gozde · Married on 03/02/2019

she is a pro, makes everything go smooth

We needed some extra help during the last month for coordinating our wedding and wanted to also have a stress-free wedding day. She did a fabulous job! Especially on our wedding day, everything went so smooth thanks to Julie.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Stephanie Legrand · Married on 12/30/2018

Hands down awesome

Julie is a gem. Couldn't have asked for a better day of planner at our wedding. She was on time, always ready for the next event during the wedding, kept me in the loop and made sure everything was executed according to plan. She takes charge and makes sure your special day is unique for you and your groom. Thanks for your time and help Julie, it was awesome working with you!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Maureen Baker · Married on 12/16/2018

Julie was the PERFECT Wedding Planner!

Right away we knew Julie was the perfect planner for our daughter's December 2018 wedding. She is so organized and walked us through each step making perfect recommendations. We are so lucky we found her. We originally started the wedding planning process in September of 2017 and selected a beautiful location on Shasta Lake in Northern California. We were not using a wedding planner for the wedding, doing most of the work ourselves. We had to make a last minute location change two weeks before the wedding as a result of the devastating fires around Redding, CA. (The venue was closed, the Interstate was closed). So we started over, we had a little over two months to plan a second wedding. We changed the location to Southern California and found Julie. Talk about a silver lining! Julie was amazing. She knows her stuff! She has great recommendations and great follow up. We had so much fun working with her and the day of the event everything went off perfectly. Everything was set up exactly the way we wanted it to be and she took care of all the details with vendors. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding event of the season!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Neha Ankur · Married on 10/06/2018

BEST Coordinator for our Indian Wedding

Words can't even begin to describe how amazing Julie was. We had a complex traditional Indian wedding with and involved parents, and Julie did such a great job of making sure everyone felt important, but that we (as the bride and groom) ultimately got what we wanted. This was a destination wedding for us and Julie let us ship a bunch of stuff to her house months before. We wanted a coordinator who was polite ,but also not afraid to be assertive to guests so we could have everything go on time and as schedule - Julie did exactly that. The whole day went smoothly and ON TIME (which rarely happens at Indian weddings!) and this couldn't have happen without Julie. Best decision we made

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Romeo · Married on 09/16/2018

Julie is the best wedding planner for you

Julie Scrivener at the Best Wedding for You was so wonderful to work with. I met her through her husband Mick (DJ with Elite British DJ) and I couldn't be happier and more thankful that I worked with this husband, wife duo. They make everything so easy and fun and your day is truly stress free!

Julie and I met for the first time to just go over basic logistics and to see what services I needed. She has a survey/questionnaire to fill out which helped me get a better idea of what she would be doing for my wedding (the day of and services I needed prior). She's super super organized (I really don't know how she does this job!!), emails my vendors when I have a question, answers all my questions in a timely manner, and then went with me to go through florals and food tasting.

Julie has a website you can use to keep everything organized and tasks she gives you to make sure you're on track and also had a list of vendors if I needed anything. I ended up using her hair and make up recommendation along with her floral rec and I'm so glad I did. I planned my wedding in about 4 months, but I really feel like I only spent about a month or even less, actually needing to do things for my wedding. I just put my trust into Julie and everything got done or she told me what to do and it was just so easy! The day of my wedding was absolutely stress free and I have Julie to thank for that. If you want someone who knows the industry, gets the job done, is so much fun to work with, and doesn't give you any stress during the process then Julie is your gal!! I got so many compliments about my wedding and everyone had so much fun!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • shelby

shelby · Married on 09/14/2018

If I could give Julie more than 5 stars I absolutely would. She is so incredibly knowledgeable, willing and wanting to help in anyway possible, extremely professional, and I have no doubt in my mind that she was the reason our wedding turned out perfectly. She helped my husband and I plan our wedding in no more than four months, and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it. She recommended multiple vendors to us (everyone of which we were extremely pleased with), worked with our odd schedules, and kept us informed about every detail. She put so much time and effort into making sure our wedding was ABSOLUTELY perfect, and it was. She removed a majority (if not all) of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, and my husband and I never once worried about whether or not any details were being overlooked or missed as she took care of everything. Julie is absolutely incredible and is amazing at what she does! :)

Sent on 09/24/2018

A · Married on 07/20/2018

Julie is an absolute godsend and helped to make our wedding day perfect! As my now-husband and I were planning our La Jolla wedding from across the country in NYC, we needed Julie's assistance from Day 1. Her responsiveness to every email and phone call - big and small - was incredible, and she provided endless advice and guidance about questions that we didn't even know we would have. She has done countless beautiful weddings throughout San Diego and has built a network of incredible vendors who also love working with her. She still also keeps ahead of trends and ideas so our wedding felt original, truly unique, and completely "us". As I'm also a teacher, I appreciate people who are organized and use systems effectively, and Julie's approach to planning is unparalleled! Trust her to do your wedding perfectly :) Ultimately, if you are even thinking about hiring a wedding planner, go ahead and book Julie already - we are both so grateful for her love and support, and really believe she did everything in her power to make our wedding the absolute BEST!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Ali · Married on 07/20/2018

Sent on 08/01/2018

Nikki · Married on 06/09/2018

While we were planning our wedding, I was in the middle of Ph.D. program applications, my husband was in the middle of medical residency applications, AND we were an out of town couple - we NEEDED Julie!! We were quite spoiled in that we worked with Julie for over a year before our wedding; other than our reception venue to set a date, she was the first vendor we hired after getting engaged! She had an extensive list of vendor recommendations from which we selected most of our wedding vendors. She was very responsive and incredibly detail-oriented. Julie's experience in the industry shows as she just thinks of things that my husband and I never considered until she brought it up. We consulted with her on a lot of choices we had to make, and she provided smart, honest and thoughtful feedback that were valuable to us. She came with us to select our linens, to our menu tasting, to floral meeting + mock-up and did a thorough site run-through with us - again, a lifesaver.

On the day of our wedding, I didn't have to direct a single vendor on where they needed to be - Julie had it handled beforehand. If there were a problem with any of them, I would have never known because the reception was perfect when we got there! Julie created a very detailed timeline for the bridal party and our vendors; these definitely helped make the day go more smoothly.

Overall, I highly recommend having Julie as your wedding coordinator. There is no denying that planning a wedding is stressful, but having a professional whom you can rely on makes the process easier and more fun!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Allan · Married on 06/03/2018

My now wife and I were a bit hesitant to shell out the cash on a wedding coordinator as we thought we were pretty organized people. But boy, are we glad we hired Julie to be the coordinator for our wedding at Scripps Seaside forum. From our first meeting, she was extremely organized, friendly and knowledgable about all aspects of wedding planning. She had great vendor referrals and always answered our texts and emails promptly. She also accompanied us to vendor meetings and gave truthful, unbiased opinions on whether we should spend the extra money on things like outdoor furniture or if the budget could be used elsewhere. Come the weekend of the wedding, Julie was absolutely crucial to the smooth ceremony and reception. She organized the ceremony, set up decorations, developed the timeline, oversaw all the vendors, etc. If you're getting married in San Diego and want to be able to enjoy planning your wedding with minimal stress, I highly recommend you hire Julie to coordinate your wedding. She did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Clare · Married on 03/31/2018

What can we say about Julie? She was absolutely perfect for us. She was super responsive, organized, and made our wedding day a stress-free affair. When we first started planning our wedding, we did not realize how much work a coordinator had to do...boy are we glad we had one (and specifically, had Julie)! Flawless experience, from start to finish.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Debra · Married on 03/24/2018

Julie did an amazing job for my Daughter’s wedding this past April. She was professional, punctual, responsive, and very organized which was a must in our search for the right coordinator. As the mother of the bride I can’t say enough about how smooth everything went on that most important day! I didn’t have to worry about anything, Julie handled everything for us. We were able to focus on the wedding and family without a care in the world. She made sure everything was in it’s right place before, during and after the wedding and reception. I can’t say enough about the service she provided. I highly recommend Julie and would not hesitate to use her again in the future. Thank you Julie for making sure everything was perfect. Allison and Debbie K

Sent on 07/24/2018

Travis · Married on 03/23/2018

Julie was awesome! My wife Megan and I will forever be grateful to her for all she did to make our special day go off without a single problem. We were able to enjoy ourselves and not worry about logistics or anything else. What stood out for me was her attention to and mastery of details, particularly in planning the wedding ceremony. Julie was able to offer suggestions and ideas Megan and I never even thought of or knew existed. Her experience and drive was a major reason why our wedding was a flawlessly fun event for us and our guests. We are still getting compliments on how smooth the night went, how well done all the main aspects of the night were, and how much fun our friends and family had, and we always say "Julie helped us so much!" So thanks again, Julie! We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

Organized & direct

Julie was exactly what we were looking for. Someone that was able to execute the day without any hesitations. Weddings are chaos and with all the maddness going on julie made me feel calm and relieved knowing she was running around making everything perfect. I had a lot of decor and diy centerpieces but knew she would make it look great! We had talked on the phone and had emailed back and forth multiple times. When the day came and I saw how beautiful it was for the ceremony and how she set up everything in the foyer and on the tables so nicely it was just lovely. Thank you so much julie for helping me plan our special day and letting me not have to worry day of with all the details
    so I could be in the moment. Your awesome highly recommended!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    The Best Wedding For You 4
    The Best Wedding For You 5
    The Best Wedding For You 6

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

Where do I even begin with Julie! Without her my wedding would have been an overwhelming experience. But thanks to her the wedding planning and wedding went off without a hitch! She was with us every step of the way, helping any way that she could. Julie you are the best I can't even begin to thank you enough!

Sent on 11/27/2017

laura · Married on 09/17/2017

Julie is a top notch wedding professional. As a wedding coordinator myself, I knew I would not be an "easy" client simply because I do the same thing for a living but Julie handled me with ease allowing me to be the bride and not the coordinator (although I did but in several times and was lucky enough to have her remind me to be the bride!). She is honest, hard working, dependable, and a delight. We hired her for month of and so glad we did. She handled all the nitty gritty logistics, was polite and professional with all family and vendors and an absolute pleasure to work with. 5 stars is not enough. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2017

jackie · Married on 09/07/2017

Although I consider myself a pretty good planner, Julie's help went above and beyond our expectations. My family commented on how she moved so quickly and smoothly preparing for things to begin and the effort was clearly visible. Something I noticed missing? vendors NOT contacting me with questions/problems!!! That was amazing!! Too many times, I've seen weddings where the bride is swallowed whole with questions/comments/concerns by vendors and guests alike, and I had none of it.

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • Y

Yanina · Married on 08/12/2017

Julie was absolutely wonderful. I am so glad we picked her for our wedding coordinator. You will love working with her!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/16/2017

We were referred to Julie by our venue and hired her as our Month Of Coordinator. Julie is amazing! She is extremely organized and on top of every single detail. She created the timeline and coordinated with all of the vendors. We gave her all of the extra items like flower girl basket, cake topper, wedding license, card box, etc. the week of, and she made sure everything made it to the wedding in its proper place. She went above and beyond our expectations during the wedding, using the ceremony items to add to the reception decor. At the end of the night, she had all our personal items packed up and ready to go. We really cannot thank her enough for being so knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and dedicated to making sure her clients have the best wedding possible!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2017

We really can't thank Julie enough for orchestrating the most amazing, perfect wedding day we ever could have imagined!!! We came from in out of town to do an intimate elopement ceremony on the beach. From the moment I contacted her, (about a year before our big day) Julie really listened to my vision and was immediately putting in work to make it happen! She was VERY responsive and detailed with several emails back and forth over the course of a year, phone calls, giving us info and contacting different vendors, and best of all.. showing us the home away app and suggesting renting a beach house instead of staying in a hotel... which turned out to be the greatest idea EVER!!! Saying our vows at that private, intimate location was so amazing and it definitely would not have been the same experience had we done it somewhere else!
    On the day of our wedding Julie was SO on top of it! In addition to all her wedding coordinator duties, she also somehow managed to pull off babysitter/nanny duties and keep both of our boys happy and help hold it together when they started having one of their melt downs haha ;) We were a little worried going into it, not having any family there to help out but as it turns out we had nothing to worry about because Julie handled it all... and all with an amazing, calm demeanor and smile on her face!
    A thank you doesn't seem like enough to say how truly grateful we are for all she did to help give us the most special day of our family's life that we will always treasure.❤️
    Julie is truly a master at what she does and I gladly recommend her to anyone looking to do a wedding in the San Diego area!
    Thank you, Julie for everything!!!
    - Brittany and Dave (Landon + Parker too!) :)

Sent on 07/11/2017