The Barn at Grace Hill Reviews

10 | Newton, KS

10 Reviews for The Barn at Grace Hill

• Kiley

Kiley Roberts · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Stop looking and book this venue!

BOOK THIS VENUE. Let me first start by saying that.
    We actually had not seen then venue in person before we booked, and when we did book it was still under construction. Amanda was the main point of contact, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She was thorough and helpful and literally goes above and beyond.
    We were really hoping to have an outdoor ceremony, and weather did not cooperate. Amanda was in contact with me in the days leading up to our wedding to ease my concerns with this AND they made the room flip so seamless and efficient. I truly think that the whole day was better having the ceremony inside than had we stuck to our original plan even.
    Everyone that was present on the day of the wedding was so kind and helpful.

This all goes without saying that the venue itself is stunning. We had 13 women getting hair and makeup done in the bridal loft easily. The guys hung out in the grooms room and enjoyed having a TV (especially since we got married in peak football season). The all white aesthetic and natural light was beautiful, and I felt like I didn't have to spend a lot of my budget, time, or effort on decor because it truly didn't need it.

We loved every single thing about our experience with The Barn at Grace Hill and cannot recommend it more! Do yourself a favor and just book now!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sarah Macnicol · Getting married on 03/09/2021

The Barn at Grace Hill = A DREAM

The Barn at Grace Hill was an absolute dream to work with. Our day was incredible because of Amanda and their entire team. I always felt so informed & set up for success. They had excellent customer service on all levels and to everyone who stepped through the door. As a bride who didn't really love wedding planning & most often felt overwhelmed, having our wedding at The Barn was the BEST choice for so many reasons.

Having everything all in one place was a game-changer. Amanda's recommendations for sound/lighting (Greg Claassen went above and beyond for us) and also day-of coordinator (Jessica Alexander, a LITERAL SAINT OHMYGOSH) were two of the best choices literally handed to me. I knew I could trust The Barn's recommendations & also felt so at ease because they were so familiar w/the space. I am so, so grateful for you all.

I am an information junkie and had researched A LOT of different venues in the area and the Barn was a no-brainer when it came to having everything already there. In the grand scheme of things, the Barn was the best choice financially for what we received - great customer service, a BEAUTIFUL space, and peace of mind (which, in my opinion, is absolutely priceless). For any bride and groom who care about having a smooth and enjoyable wedding experience, The Barn is the best place in the area to land. We love you all & we are so, so grateful.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Jan

Jan Burt · Married on 08/17/2019

Fabulous Wedding Day Experience!

Listen, if you are in South Central Kansas and you are looking for a wedding day venue then you absolutely must put The Barn at Grace Hill at the top of your list. The staff and owners are fantastic - the location is stunning - the interior and exterior of the facility are spectacular - there is not one thing that could be changed or improved upon. My daughter's wedding day was a dream-come-true, idyllic beyond compare....and as a side note, she is a wedding photographer so believe me you, this place is THE place to get married if you want pics that are worth their weight in gold. Love this venue, love the owners, love everything about The Barn at Grace Hill. Thanks for making it the best day ever for all of us!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sydney · Married on 07/20/2019

The Barn at Grace Hill

The Barn at Grace Hill was absolutely amazing. Amanda was so helpful throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and went out of her way to accommodate us. The staff also did an amazing job the day of. I couldn’t recommend the Barn enough. It is so beautiful and we got SOOO many compliments on how nice everything at the Barn is. I just want to relive my wedding day over and over again and the Barn definitely played a role in that! The best wedding venue in Kansas, for sure!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2019

Without a doubt the best venue in Kansas

Amanda, the owner, was also my day of coordinator. She and her team were nothing short of amazing on my wedding day. We had everything set up for an outdoor ceremony and less than an hour before we were set to begin it began to pour rain. Within 10 minutes the entire venue was flipped around to accommodate for an indoor ceremony which turned out to be absolutely beautiful. You will not find a more beautiful venue in Kansas, and there is no better team than Amanda and her family and staff.

Sent on 06/24/2019

The Barn at Grace Hill's reply:

Nicole, these words are so incredibly kind, we feel undeserving of such claims, but THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your day ended up being perfect! Both you and Bret were such a joy to work with. You exuded beauty both inside and out and we thank you more than you know for trusting us and letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Aaron · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Venue, Great People

The whole crew at The Barn was great to work with. Amanda was very flexible and worked with our schedule throughout the process. The decor closet had a lot of options that worked great with our theme. All of our vendors said working with the barn was extremely easy as well! We really loved the flexibility that this amazing venue offered us. We had a large wedding party, seven people each, and had plenty of room to spread out and be comfortable! Overall, an amazing investment to make your wedding day smooth and allow you to focus on getting married and celebrating the day!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely perfect!

This venue is absolute perfection. The bridal suite allows brides to get ready all in one spot, perfect for pictures of the entire process. The owners and staff are caring and helpful. I really couldn't have imagined my wedding being any more beautiful. There isn't one spot in this building that isn't picture worthy. We even took a picture in the hallway leading to the bathroom! The attention to detail is remarkable. The planning process is detailed yet made so easy by the owners and they are there to answer any and all questions every step of the way. My day was absolutely perfect at The Barn at Grace Hill. Even with a chilly cloudy day, we had a breathtaking sunset and a gorgeous building backdrop.

Sent on 05/02/2019

The Barn at Grace Hill's reply:

Amber, we can't thank you enough for choosing The Barn at Grace Hill and being such a wonderful bride to work with! We loved getting to meet you and Torey and getting to be a small part of your special day! I will forever cherish the picture of the 2 of you in the field with the barn in the background. It's one of my absolute favs! Thank you for this encouraging review! We wish you guys abundant blessings!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2019

The Dream Venue

What an amazing place! The Barn is beautiful inside and out, but the owners took great pride in the details. They have a fantastic grooms room, and the bridal suite is every photogs dream. They set up all the tables and chairs for us, and their décor closet is soooo helpful to have. Amanda and her team were so helpful and communicative throughout the entire process. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 05/09/2019

The Barn at Grace Hill's reply:

Taylor, thank you for this review. Being in this industry yourself, for much longer than we have, your feedback is so valuable to us! You and Jarred were a delight for us to work with and we are grateful that you chose to spend your biggest day here, and trusted us with that. We wish you two the best!!

Taylor · Married on 03/02/2019

So wonderfully exceeded hopes & expectations!

Our wedding at the Barn could not have gone any more perfectly. We booked back in July while it was still being built -- but from the moment we met Amanda, heard their vision, and witnessed how they were glorifying God through this venue we were sold. Amanda was AMAZING to answer my questions through the whole process, met with me multiple times, and made sure everything we wanted and needed was met. Kendall was fantastic the day of our wedding, such a wonderful help with anything we needed. They made everything so seamless and smooth, I still can hardly believe how blessed we were with the perfect day! I could not have wished for a more beautiful venue or more amazing owners to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2019

The Barn at Grace Hill's reply:

Taylor, we can't thank you enough for not only choosing us for your wedding day, but also for being so wonderful to work with and for these kind words. Your day was beautiful and we were just honored to get to cross paths and be a part of it! Blessings to you and Wade!

Paige Geidel · Married on 11/25/2018

Incredible

This venue was a major answer to prayer. It was the perfect blank canvas for our fall boho wedding!!!! Amanda Balzer (owner) is the sweetest human ever!

Sent on 12/02/2018

The Barn at Grace Hill's reply:

Paige, YOU were a blessing to US! To be a part of you and Jon's special day was an honor. You were a joy to work with and we can't thank you enough for choosing us and trusting us.