Texas Hill Country Events Reviews

27 | Wimberley, TX

27 Reviews for Texas Hill Country Events

Brittany · Married on 03/25/2017

We used Texas Hill Country Events' coordinating services for our wedding. They were top notch! By the end of the planning process, I thought of Alisha and Tamara as my friends not my planners. They are so sweet, and wanted nothing more than to make our day perfect. They are incredibly responsive and thorough in their planning process. We also had their sweet little beer burros at our wedding, and all of our guests loved them! Our wedding day couldn't have gone any better, I'm so thankful for Alisha and Tamara and all of their hard work!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Heather · Married on 05/29/2016

Alisha Randig was our wedding coordinator and our florist and she was absolutley amazing! She brought our vision amd dream wedding to life! She was always available to answer any questions we had and made our wedding day more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She is so personable, patient and such a joy to work with. Words cant describe how helpful and how much stress she saved us! Thank you so so much Alisha! You will always hold a special place in our hearts. To anyone in search of a coordinator I would highly recommend her and her staff..I promise you wont be disappointed. She was by far the best decision we made in this process.

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • User5520292 · 2+ years ago

Alisha went above and beyond to make my wedding go flawlessly! She was a joy to work with, and she made her self available months before the wedding to answer questions and to help in any way she could. She also remained calm and professional when unexpected situations arrose. My wedding would not have been such an amazing day without her help!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Chelsea · Married on 06/20/2015

Texas Hill Country Events stepped up to the plate last minute for a charity event I was throwing, after another company dropped the ball. With only a week notice, they had a full team, professional staff, rentals, etc, planned and executed. I was beyond overwhelmed by the professionalism, organization and support the team put in for a cause. To me, with any company, value is not based on ideas or ability to be creative, its about execution...can you deliver. Well, in the case of Texas Hill Country Events, they sure delivered! I would recommend them to anyone needing an event production team, not exclusively to weddings...although I am hiring them to handle my wedding! The skies are the limits!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Sara · Married on 06/13/2015

I only had a few months to plan my wedding and was looking for a full service event planning company. A friend of mine who had used Texas Hill Country Events a year ago told me to contact Alisha that they would be able to help me with everything. It was a stress free process. Alisha has great connections in the hill country with vendors that I really enjoyed working with. Texas Hill Country Events was able to provide my floral, bar service, coordinating and decor. Within two weeks, I had all of my vendors secured and didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/04/2015

I can't thank Alisha and Carrie from THCE enough for making our wedding day so perfect. We hired them just for the day of coordination since we were engaged for so long and the goal was to have a simple wedding in my parent's backyard in Wimberley. As the date got closer and it looked like there was going to be thunderstorms they took the lead and had 3 different alternatives in place in case we couldn't have the ceremony where we wanted. Thankfully the weather was perfect, the staff that helped set up the backyard for the wedding also put everything back exactly where it had been before. They really did a thorough cleaning after the wedding so my parents felt like the place was perfect. And Carrie did a fantastic job of keeping me on time, getting my food (which I totally would have forgotten to eat), and even calming down one of our flower girls that got really nervous right before the ceremony. I can't recommend them highly enough! Totally worth the money for the peace of mind the day of the ceremony. Best money spent on the wedding!!! Oh and they got some of the best candid photos from the reception.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Torrey&Jessie · Married on 12/13/2014

If we could go back and do it all again, there is one thing we would not change; Having Alisha and the Texas Hill Country Events team coordinate our wedding. Alisha and her team are a true group of professionals who truly know how to make an event run smoothly. Outside of the coordination efforts, Alisha was also a great resource for questions, ideas, and advice. During the 18 month engagement, Alisha never deviated from her quality of service, responsiveness, and professionalism. On the day of, Alisha proved that she is a woman who means business, and was willing to do what was necessary to ensure our day was everything we planned. We absolutely left execution to her, and she exceeded all of our expectations. As an added bonus, Alisha is a great and friendly woman who we are proud to now call a friend. You will not regret using this team for any and all services!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Mya · Married on 05/18/2014

You will not be disappointed if you choose this business for your wedding. Alisha is the best in her business. I used the company for day off wedding coordination and also bar-tending services. Having tons of flowers left over after decorating the barn we used for the reaction, Alisha created a beautiful arch where our ceremony took place. She might as well be getting paid to be a florist too because she has an eye for these things. Alisha also bustled my dress, cut cake, got good for myself and husband. Trust me you will not find anyone better at wedding planning than Alisha. She also did a seamless walk through wit my wedding party the day off. She was well worth the money.

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 05/17/2014

I am so glad Texas Hill Country Events was part of my special day. Alisha is the best! She made me feel completely at ease and worry free my whole wedding day. And the whole process from start to finish Alisha was always helpful! She took care of all the vendors and the time line worked out beautiful. It was the most amazing day for us!!

We used THCE for our bartender services for both the rehearsal dinner and the reception. And the staff was great and professional. Very friendly!!

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, bartender or any other service go with Texas Hill Country Events. You will not regret it and you will have peace of mind throughout your wedding planning and the big day!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2014

I would highly recommend Texas Hill Country Events (THCE). Alisha's creativity and professionalism proves that she has years of experience within the industry. I have had a couple of very positive experiences with this company.

First, Alisha with THCE helped my fiancé plan my dream engagement! She set up a beautiful blanket with pillows, candles and champagne under a big, oak tree on the grounds of the Texas Capitol. Next, she coordinated a white, vintage car to pick us up and drive us around town with champagne and strawberries while we soaked in our new engagement. Finally, the vintage car dropped us off at a five star dinner with a private, reserved table she set up with a beautiful arrangement of roses and a piano serenade. She 100% helped my finance make our engagement a dream!!!

Second, I was the maid-of-honor in a wedding she coordinated. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended. She was extremely focused on all of the details and moving parts of the wedding. I would say that her creativity and organization put my best friend at ease on her wedding day. Also, I wanted to mention that the Texas Hill Country Events bar tenders were very professional, kind and helpful to the family during the reception. I would very much recommend that service as well!

Finally, I have attended a rehearsal dinner that used the THCE floral department. The flowers were gorgeous and my friend said they were very affordable. Her floral staff is very creative and seems to be able to make any vision come to life. Oh, and this review wouldn’t be complete without mentioning her adorable donkeys!! Go check them out on the THCE Facebook page. Seriously the cutest animals ever and flower or beer donkeys are such a fun addition to a rehearsal dinner or reception!

Trust me, you can’t go wrong with Texas Hill Country Events. Happy planning everyone!! ?

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • User4066512 · event on 04/27/2014

Texas Hill Country Events was FABULOUS! The staff was attentive, FAST, entertaining and easy to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2014

THCE provided our bartender for our rehearsal dinner that was held at the ranch where our wedding was held. Their rates are a bargain, their bartenders are very prompt, professional, and fun! They are very flexible about working with you to make your event fantastic and I had an excellent experience working with them. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Joe · Married on 04/11/2014

When I started the journey down the path to plan my daughter’s wedding, it was very obvious from the outset how naïve I was about all the detailed planning that went into putting a wedding ceremony and reception together. My daughter asked around amongst friends and her colleagues about Wedding Event Planners for a Texas Hill Country Wedding. At the top of everyone’s list was Alisha Anderson of Texas Hill Country Events (THCE). Still being the naïve father of the bride that I was, I opted initially to go with a reduced wedding planning package. Then the chaos of daily life, work, travel, and a growing concern by my daughter about the mounting number of wedding details needing to be addressed in a timely manner all hit as our responsibilities increased at work. It was time to call in the Calvary with full reinforcements "THCE". Alisha calmly and politely with great consideration explained the THCE process to address our concerns and expectations. In no time at all decisions that had been on hold due to lack of information and engagement with the correct vendor personnel were being made in record time which brought a tremendous amount of relief to me and my daughter. It is quite obvious why she and her entire team are at the top of the list of recommended Wedding Planners from outside and inside the industry. Her goal to bring a tremendous amount of joy to so many people while providing a distinct individual experience tailored to the wishes of the bride and groom in both conventional and unconventional ways is unique, endearing and authentic. If you want to have a tremendous wedding event that will ensure everlasting memories for you, your family friends and guests, you couldn’t be in more caring, kind and gentle hands than with Alisha Anderson of Texas Hill Country Events and her unbelievable staff. The huge bonus is that you will make precious friends for life and actually have an unbelievable enjoyable and exciting time along the way.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Laurie · Married on 12/14/2013

Jennifer and her staff took the worry out of bar tending for my guests. THCE came on at the last minute and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/21/2013
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

Alishia and her team was fabulous for our beautiful wedding on 9/21/13. The whole process was so easy and handled in such a professional and welcoming way. She was someone I could count on for guidance on all the details including the small and large ones!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Donna · Married on 06/22/2013

Texas Hill Country Events came highly recommended. We used their "Bartenders services" and were extremely happy with everyone! They were fun, professional and very qualified!
    They were an amazing part of the "dream team" for my daughters wedding!
    Diane Hutchison coordinated the group and also did an amazing job! Thanks to everyone!!
    We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/16/2013

We feel so lucky to have Texas Hill Country Events and Alicia as our wedding coordinator. She was amazing, helping guide us through the complex process of running a wedding down to the very last details. She was very easy to communicate with and took the time to understand our vision for our wedding. She met with us several times before the wedding, and had wonderful suggestions on how to make the day flow smoothly. On the day of the rehearsal she was efficient and professional making sure our family and bridal party knew their spots for the wedding ceremony. On our wedding day Alicia was an ever present guiding force making sure everything ran according to design and schedule. From planning to execution Alicia was a wonderful sounding board and her expertise allowed us to plan the wedding we had always dreamed of.
    Alicia was also able to provide our bartenders, and we would be remiss if we didn’t mention Will, one of our bartenders by name. Will not only took great care of our guests for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, but went above and beyond driving over 20 miles after midnight to help us get into our wedding night bed and breakfast after a certain forgetful groom lost the key at the end of the night! Alicia’s staff carried themselves with the same professionalism and aim for perfection as she does, and we feel very lucky to have had Texas Hill Country Events help make the wedding day of our dreams!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2012

There are not enough words to say what a wonderful planner Alisha was. She was always caring, understanding and available whenever I needed her. She was always calm, collected and understanding.. it truly was like hiring a friend to help you. I was always intimidated by the idea of a planner... was afraid my vision would get lost in theirs but that was not the case. Alisha was helpful but not overbearing.. she was genuinly kind and interested in making sure I the best wedding possible. I could not imaginemy my day without her!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

I worked with Alisha Anderson and she was beyond a joy to work with. She made my wedding feel truly special. She genuinely was excited for my wedding day and made every detail go off without a hitch. She was always on top of everything. Every detail/problem/issues was taken care of and I felt comfortable with her taking over. I completely trusted her with every aspect of the wedding and the vision that she had. I would have been lost without her. She truly is expert at her craft.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Janelle · Married on 04/26/2014

Alisha was a wonderful wedding coordinator. I hired her for her "day of" package and truly received so much more than that. She has many connections in the hill country (which was great because we were from out of town) and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day.

When I lost the back of my earring at the wedding, without even thinking she took off her earring and gave me her earring back. Great overall value. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2015

We surprised our guests with Beer Burros from Texas Hill Country Events and they were a total hit! The communication with the team up to the event was quick thorough and they two handlers at our reception were total sweethearts. Not to mention the donkeys - they were so sweet and calm and put up with endless selfies with our guests :)
    The handlers also brought a Polaroid camera so everyone got to take a picture home!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Lila · Married on 10/17/2015

Texas Hill Country provide wonderful catering server services on our wedding day at Milltown, New Braunfels Texas on 10.17.15.. Both servers had such a humble helping attitude and were ready to help where we needed them. Karen the Director of the company, was detail oriented and only wanted to provide the best service for our wedding and made sure everything was lined up before our wedding/reception. Great vendor and would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Angela · Married on 08/29/2015

3.0

Alisha and her team with THCE were awesome. I met Alisha while having a walk through for a venue in Kendalia called Branded T Ranch. My fiance and I are from West Texas and took a weekend to go visit 8 venues in the Hill Country. Branded T Ranch was the 1st one we visited and we were a little disappointed when we visited the rest of the venues the rest of the weekend. Nothing had compared to our visit at Branded T Ranch. The venue was not only amazing but we connected with Alisha almost immediately. Later on she had informed us that she had an event coordination company and I just knew I had to have her! After a month of planning on my own I saw that it was more difficult to plan my wedding 6 hours away. So we decided to hire a planner and when we did I knew exactly who to go to! We we very pleased with her team. They setup our decor, entertained the kids, bartended and even cleaned up after the reception. She made my wedding day run very smooth and we are so grateful of her and her team!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Christina · Married on 04/18/2015

Alisha was amazing! She is very professional and handles stressed out brides well! I can't say enough good things about Alisha. She helped me make a lot of decisions! Even about colors when I was on the fence... I was probably the worse, stressed out bride she has ever worked with but she truly made my wedding day wonderful and so much easier. I should have had complete trust that she would handle everything BECAUSE they did! The day of my wedding it was forecast to rain during the ceremony but my dream was an outdoor wedding. She prepared us for both, just in case. But she really saved us when she made the call that the food was to be serviced inside instead of outside! Immediately after my dream ceremony and everyone was inside it POURED down raining!! Thank goodness she had everything already set up and ready. There are just countless things they do behind the scenes to make your wedding a wonderful experience. She recommended the florist and the DJ. Both, I could not have been happier with! The only small downfall was her assist that was being trained as a coordinator was slow to respond to emails...this was months prior to the wedding so it was never a real issue.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Dalton · Married on 03/25/2017

We had our wedding at a sweet venue in the Hill Country.
    We met and went over the contract and they were helpful about addressing our questions and requests. They offered many services but we decided to keep it pretty low key.
    The venue required us to use a "Day Of" coordinator, and to be honest, we were hesitant at first. But let me tell you, Tamara was a God-send. She was sweet and positive, organized and quick. When I (the bride) was freaking out as brides do, she took it in stride and calmed my nerves and assured me everything was going to be ok. She handled the rehearsal and ceremony, in which my autistic younger brother walked me down the aisle, with grace and the confidence that he would do a great job. Nothing seemed to phase her and that was exactly what I needed.
    She anticipated our every need that day while also giving us our space to relax and have fun with each other and our families.
    All in all, a great success!

Sent on 03/30/2017