85 Reviews for Terry's DJ Services

Sound/PA System (7)
Consultation (5)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
85 Terry's DJ Services Reviews

DJ Terry was an absolute pleasure to work with! Set up and breakdown was clean and easy. He coordinated every aspect of the dinner/reception and was fantastic. Excellent read of the crowd and atmosphere and had the party going all night! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Vinny, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Terry was great! He was very accommodating and very flexible. He was always quick to respond. Overall he was awesome and everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Carter, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for making my daughter’s wedding awesome. We all had a fantastic time dancing with the music you had for us. I love your interaction with the crowd. Well done!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry was not only an amazing DJ but also incredibly friendly! Music and dancing is incredibly important to me and he truly made this day special by helping us with music, recommendations and getting everyone on the dance floor! I highly recommend this DJ! :) I promise you will not regret this choice ??

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Terry did my wife and I's wedding a few weeks ago and we were overwhelmingly impressed. He was very entertaining and kept everyone on their feet throughout the wedding. He made the wedding process a lot less stressful by asking us early on which songs we would like to be played and he arrived at the wedding venue in plenty of time to set up. We were delighted by how engaging he was with the crowd throughout the evening. We couldn't have been happier with our selection.

Profile Picture thomas, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry, was very accommodating. He was very helpful during my daughter's wedding. My daughter said that her wedding was "perfect" and she set a very high bar. I would recommend Terry DJ service to anyone.

Profile Picture Alan, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry is an excellent DJ for any kind of event. Very early in our planning, he reached out to find just the right songs the bride and groom wanted. On the day of the wedding, he was set up and ready on time, and played music everyone enjoyed.

Profile Picture Rosanne, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Terry showed up early and was set up in no time. It was nice not having to worry about him on wedding day. He was waiting on us. It was the best experience we could have asked for. Not only did Terry keep the momentum going but also join in the dancing. All of our family and friends were impressed and wished they had used him for their wedding.

Profile Picture Jon, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry was awesome for our New Years Eve wedding! He played music for our ceremony, as well as our reception. He embraced the music that we love and kept our guests on the dance floor! Thanks, Terry!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Such a professional! Made my reception! Kept the party going and everyone commented on how great the music was. If you want the BEST, hire DJ Terry.

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

You were such a warm presence at our special day. You made everything perfect! We thank you so much for your services and for keeping the party going!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely the best. “A DJ can make or break a wedding reception” is what I was told “so get the BEST” and TERRY was exactly that! Even got out on the dance floor a few times! So easy to work with and just an all around great guy!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Terry was great. Catered to all generations at our daughter's wedding-from Glenn Miller for the Grandfather/Granddaughter Dance to today's music for the end of the night. Would use his services again in the future. Debra and Jim Abell

Profile Picture Debra, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry was awesome! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is having an event and wants great music

Profile Picture Kelly , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry was the very first vendor that I booked and I am so happy that I did! Someone came up to me at church and handed me his card and said "you need to hire this guy," so I did. Terry and his wife are so kind and accommodating but they also know how to get a party started. If you don't want your wedding to be one of those awkward weddings where only a few people hesitantly get out on the dance floor then you need to hire Terry. Our dance floor was packed! The staff even had to move tables back to make the dance floor larger. I also love that Terry will only play the clean versions of songs. I hate going to weddings and hearing curse words, so that was a major plus for me. I could not be more happy with Terry! Book him early because his schedule fills up. The secret is out that he is the best DJ in the Chattanooga area!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Terry is an awesome DJ!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry was AWESOME. So helpful, quick to respond to my 1,000 questions and the music was amazing. Look no further and just book with Terry- you won't regret it!

Sincerely,

A happy bride!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Terry is absolutely amazing! He helped make our wedding day perfect. I never had to worry about anything, and he was involved with the crowd. I would 100% recommend Terry to anyone looking for a DJ for ANY reason!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry was absolutely amazing! No one left the dance floor all night! All of my guest were having so much fun and were very complimentary of Terry!

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough positive things about Terry. From the first meeting he was very professional and took care of all the details. At the reception, he was a big hit and kept everything flowing smoothly. He was very interactive with the entire crowd and made sure everyone was having a great time. Would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Doug, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry provided excellent service from the very first time I contacted him to the very last song on our special wedding day. He was always quick to respond to any of my questions, assist with clarification, and make changes so that my wedding day was perfect. He was always very professional and easy to work with during communication via email. Wedding day he arrived promptly and perfectly executed all music for our wedding in three separate locations (outdoor ceremony, outdoor cocktail hour, and indoor reception.) During the reception he appropriately read the crowd and kept the dance floor excited and fun for all guests. All of my guests commented on how GREAT he was as a DJ! I highly recommend him for any special event. He is professional, easy to work with, and hands down the best DJ in the North Georgia/Chattanooga, TN area. Absolutely excellent service at an affordable price.

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Terry did an awesome job. He keeps the music going and makes it fun for everyone of all ages. This is the second time we have used Terry's DJ Services and I am sure we will use him again when needed. If you are looking for a DJ service this is the one!!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Terry was the perfect DJ choice! He obviously plays great music, and he has found the perfect balance of being involved and keeping your party going while not being over the top! He is simply the best--friendly!, talented!, and professional!

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely did an amazing job at our 10 yr anniversary party. Terry played excellent music for our ceremony and reception. We had so many complements from guest how much they enjoyed the music! Next event we have we will be calling Terry's DJ. Services. Thanks,

Profile Picture Katrena, 6/30/17, 1 Review