94 Reviews for Terry's DJ Services

Sound/PA System (7)
Consultation (5)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
94 Terry's DJ Services Reviews

DJ terry was the best and sweetest!! He was so helpful and his responsiveness was so quick. He mashuped up two songs for the first dance and father daughter dance quickly which allowed us to have plenty of time to practice before the wedding. He did a great job with the audio. He brought people out on the dance floor and everyone was dancing all night long! Thank you DJ terry for everything and even your special serenade to the groom and I when everyone left for the sparkler exit. You made this day so much fun for everyone at the wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Terry is ABSOULUTLY THE BEST! He was so attentive and made sure our day went smoothly. He has a wonderful heart and an infectious smile. He absolutely loves what he does and you can tell! We all had a blast!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry is simply the best! Very prepared and professional, and a lot of fun!

Profile Picture Tim, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry was awesome!!!! He was so much fun, was so flexible and was all around great. He knows how to get a crowd going and keep them dancing! Would suggestion him a BILLION times over!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the beginning Terry was the "Go To" guys for all things music for us. I am fully sold on Terry for all my musical needs. Anyone that uses him will see that this is money well spent. Terry was available for us even when we made change after change after change......I would strongly recommend Terry and please feel free to contact me for a much strong verbal recognition. cell 678-6453-1208 Jeff.......

Thanks Terry.......

Profile Picture jeff, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry was such a blast to have as our wedding DJ! He was not only interested in learning about what we, as the bride and groom, were interested in, but also kept our guests fully involved and ready to party on the dance floor! We HIGHLY recommend DJ Terry for your next event!!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry was very helpful! I was so confused as to what to pick for songs or even when all I needed specific songs. If I chose a song he didn't have, he said he would find it! The music selection was great, we always had people on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about Terry. When our venue cancelled 6 months before our wedding, he not only moved cities for our new venue, but HE contacted US when he read our venue shut down. He brought extra gear, arrived early, and when he noticed my bridesmaids pictures could use an extra bump, started playing background tunes for us. We didn't even have to ask. If you're still looking for a wedding DJ, stop reading reviews. You're wasting time. Terry is the way to go. He'll even dance with you during group dances.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry was an absolute pleasure to work with! Set up and breakdown was clean and easy. He coordinated every aspect of the dinner/reception and was fantastic. Excellent read of the crowd and atmosphere and had the party going all night! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Vinny, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Terry was great! He was very accommodating and very flexible. He was always quick to respond. Overall he was awesome and everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Carter, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for making my daughter’s wedding awesome. We all had a fantastic time dancing with the music you had for us. I love your interaction with the crowd. Well done!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry was not only an amazing DJ but also incredibly friendly! Music and dancing is incredibly important to me and he truly made this day special by helping us with music, recommendations and getting everyone on the dance floor! I highly recommend this DJ! :) I promise you will not regret this choice ??

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Terry did my wife and I's wedding a few weeks ago and we were overwhelmingly impressed. He was very entertaining and kept everyone on their feet throughout the wedding. He made the wedding process a lot less stressful by asking us early on which songs we would like to be played and he arrived at the wedding venue in plenty of time to set up. We were delighted by how engaging he was with the crowd throughout the evening. We couldn't have been happier with our selection.

Profile Picture thomas, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry, was very accommodating. He was very helpful during my daughter's wedding. My daughter said that her wedding was "perfect" and she set a very high bar. I would recommend Terry DJ service to anyone.

Profile Picture Alan, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry is an excellent DJ for any kind of event. Very early in our planning, he reached out to find just the right songs the bride and groom wanted. On the day of the wedding, he was set up and ready on time, and played music everyone enjoyed.

Profile Picture Rosanne, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Terry showed up early and was set up in no time. It was nice not having to worry about him on wedding day. He was waiting on us. It was the best experience we could have asked for. Not only did Terry keep the momentum going but also join in the dancing. All of our family and friends were impressed and wished they had used him for their wedding.

Profile Picture Jon, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry was awesome for our New Years Eve wedding! He played music for our ceremony, as well as our reception. He embraced the music that we love and kept our guests on the dance floor! Thanks, Terry!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Such a professional! Made my reception! Kept the party going and everyone commented on how great the music was. If you want the BEST, hire DJ Terry.

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

You were such a warm presence at our special day. You made everything perfect! We thank you so much for your services and for keeping the party going!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely the best. “A DJ can make or break a wedding reception” is what I was told “so get the BEST” and TERRY was exactly that! Even got out on the dance floor a few times! So easy to work with and just an all around great guy!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Terry was great. Catered to all generations at our daughter's wedding-from Glenn Miller for the Grandfather/Granddaughter Dance to today's music for the end of the night. Would use his services again in the future. Debra and Jim Abell

Profile Picture Debra, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry was awesome! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is having an event and wants great music

Profile Picture Kelly , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Terry was the very first vendor that I booked and I am so happy that I did! Someone came up to me at church and handed me his card and said "you need to hire this guy," so I did. Terry and his wife are so kind and accommodating but they also know how to get a party started. If you don't want your wedding to be one of those awkward weddings where only a few people hesitantly get out on the dance floor then you need to hire Terry. Our dance floor was packed! The staff even had to move tables back to make the dance floor larger. I also love that Terry will only play the clean versions of songs. I hate going to weddings and hearing curse words, so that was a major plus for me. I could not be more happy with Terry! Book him early because his schedule fills up. The secret is out that he is the best DJ in the Chattanooga area!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Terry is an awesome DJ!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 10/14/17, 1 Review