6709 Westland Dr, Knoxville, TN 37919 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Monolith Entertainment

From the owner, Lance:

Everyone should know who they’re hiring. And of course, I encourage you to set up a meeting with me in person before you book, but if that doesn’t work with what you need at this stage, allow me to say a little about Monolith Entertainment and myself.

At Monolith Entertainment, we use only pro equipment (no RadioShack DJ’s here), and we place every piece of our setups in perfect alignment (not just thrown together), with cables and other unsightly parts tucked away and/or taped down. I also personally design and build some of our setups and stay up to date on new options and technologies so that Monolith’s couples and clients can have a celebration that isn’t “old hat”. If we don’t have a specific thing that you’re looking for currently, it may become a purchase we make for your event, and others can benefit from this in the future. So please ask!

Monolith DJ’s are youthful and truly love and understand today’s music and our core couples. As well, we all LOVE the classics. I keep our music catalog up to date and will fulfill ANY request from our couples made in advance. You can test that “any”. As well, you’ll find that I am attentive and available 24/7 to all who hire Monolith Entertainment.

Ultimately, you’re going to go with the entertainment provider that makes you feel the most comfortable and taken care of for a fair price. And, while I can’t speak against other entertainment providers or solo DJ’s I’ve never hired myself, I can guarantee you'll get that from Monolith.

OUR SERVICE:

• Our reception setups/packages all include 4 hours of entertainment (extra hours are available), pre-planning and consultations, song requests, handling of all announcements/introductions, DJ facade to hide wires and other equipment for a great look and presentation, basic dance floor lighting, a wireless microphone for toasts, and a powerful pro-audio sound system with subwoofer.
  • We bring backups for vital equipment to make sure nothing brings the reception to a halt, and with larger setups, an assistant comes with the DJ to give them a hand with the timing of events and to be sure that any issues that may arise are handled quickly without disrupting the evening!
  • For ceremony services, the owner and entertainment coordinator handles all ceremonies personally, attends your rehearsal, and runs through everything with you and your wedding party (to any songs you choose) for as long as it takes to get it perfect!
  • You also get access to our very detailed reception and ceremony planners to make your life easier. You’ll organize your events, plan your special songs, and request anything you want to hear throughout the event (and anything you don’t).
edited 51 997969 158507093839063
Magna
Get a little bit louder now!
Get a little bit louder now!
Vintage Setup
edited 51 997969 158507093839063

16 Reviews for Monolith Entertainment

Deborah · Married on 09/29/2019

Best DJ around!!

My fiancé and I spoke with many DJ’s before deciding on Monolith Entertainment and no one was close to the professionalism, kindness and overall awesome personality we experienced with Monolith. Lance came to our rehearsal to ensure he had everything perfectly organized. Day of they were prompt, professional and read the crowd so well! Once the dancing started, the dance floor was full until our grand exit! I would 10/10 recommend Monolith to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Heather · Married on 04/13/2019

Book Lance and his team!

Lance and his team were great! We met twice and had a phone conversation to go over any questions and changes. Lance was professional and patient with me during my wedding brain stage. His set-up looked great and I was happy with the day of execution. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Award

Monolith Entertainment Pricing

Monolith Entertainment Price Rates

Monolith Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 650
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1175
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 15
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 6709 Westland Dr Knoxville, TN, 37919 See on map
    865-999-0054 (Phone number)
    9AM to 9PM Mon-Fri
    Location of (Monolith Entertainment)