Monolith Entertainment Reviews

15 Reviews for Monolith Entertainment

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome service!

Lance was great! He is very attentive to details and wants to make sure your day is perfect. I loved that he had different options for his DJ setup. We chose the rustic one because it fit with our theme and venue. He had an assistant with him for our reception and they were great in encouraging people to get on the dance floor, helped to coordinate our exit, and kept the whole evening moving along wonderfully. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Deborah · Married on 09/29/2019

Best DJ around!!

My fiancé and I spoke with many DJ’s before deciding on Monolith Entertainment and no one was close to the professionalism, kindness and overall awesome personality we experienced with Monolith. Lance came to our rehearsal to ensure he had everything perfectly organized. Day of they were prompt, professional and read the crowd so well! Once the dancing started, the dance floor was full until our grand exit! I would 10/10 recommend Monolith to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Heather · Married on 04/13/2019

Book Lance and his team!

Lance and his team were great! We met twice and had a phone conversation to go over any questions and changes. Lance was professional and patient with me during my wedding brain stage. His set-up looked great and I was happy with the day of execution. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/05/2018

Full Service Entertainment at it's Finest

I absolutely loved working with Lance & his team for my wedding day! They did my ceremony & reception. He met with us several times to get an idea of what we wanted, walked the venue with us, and gave us very detailed plans. He was a pleasure to work with and our wedding was better for it. Monolith provided gorgeous uplighting, announcements when needed, and the playlist was perfect! The timing was amazing on songs for walking down the aisle, dances, etc. I could not have asked for a better DJ! Although, I'd say Monolith provides more than just DJ services!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jared · Married on 05/31/2018

Monolith Entertainment a did a great for my wedding. Lance was responsive and had great ideas and worked with the us and helped us visualize how everything would look. The day of our wedding everything ran smoothly. Our cake provider did not show and Lance volunteered to run and pick up a cake. Overall working with Monolith was easy, helped relieve the stress of putting together a wedding, the set up looked great, the accounments and pacing of the event went great, and the song choices were on point.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kari · Married on 01/20/2018

They had everyone up and dancing, even the older folks. We provided a list of our favorite songs and the playlist was created from there. If you want the kiddies to the oldies out there dancing, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Danica · event on: 12/14/2017

One of our employees had used Monolith for her wedding and when our company needed someone for our annual new years company party, she recommended them to us. So glad we did. They were very easy to work with, very responsive to all communication / questions, and much more reasonably priced than other vendors we got quotes from.

The party went very smoothly and we plan to use them again this year!

Bleke Wright · Married on 10/14/2017

Great Experience!

Husband - Great service. They listen well to and execute what is requested of them. They also were very responsive to and aware of the atmosphere the party needed throughout the wedding.
    Wife - The Dj's are really easy to work with and was flexible with last minute arrangements/ unexpected changes. Monolith really went out the way to make our special day exactly what we wanted and did not over charge us, even linked us to other wedding resources. We were connected with the a videographer through monolith in which we have used their services again. Great quality and i am grateful to have worked with monolith. We will definitely recommend Monolith for anyone and we will be reaching out if needing future services.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Britni · Married on 09/09/2017

You will not regret using Monolith entertainment for any event!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Andrew · Married on 09/09/2017

An incredible experience. Everyone had an amazing time. Great song choices and fun atmosphere. Best wedding ever. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Amber · Married on 09/03/2017

Loved working with Lance! He was very professional and made the whole process so easy. All I had to do was send him a list of the songs I wanted and he did the rest. The set-up looked great as well! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/06/2017

Thank you so much! Lance set the tone for our wedding and did a masterful job through the whole evening!

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

I loved everything from this team.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2013

We used Monolith Entertainment for our wedding festival and they really took our vision to the next level! Everything from discussing the lighting, sound, set list and customer service was amazing. They made our special day perfect and memorable. Would definitely recommend and do business with again!

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 05/26/2019

Awesome and Fun

They showed up way before wedding to make sure everything was working and setup how I wanted. They were very friendly and helpful to keep things rolling throughout the night. The choice of music is exactly what we wanted and had so much fun.

Sent on 05/27/2019