Taylor Meo Photography Reviews

Taylor Meo Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/29/2019

Excellent Service

Taylor was so great. Through the engagement photos to the ceremony and reception everything turned out excellent. She was more than willing to do what it takes to get awesome shots. She knew what she was doing, total professional. She was laid back and accommodating but still knew how to keep things moving while remaining natural. Her personality was a great fit, and she made every shot beautiful.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Smith · Married on 12/15/2018

She’s the best!!

Taylor was our wedding photographer and she was such a blessing to work with leading up to the wedding, during the wedding itself, and afterwards! She sat down with us beforehand to create a schedule for the day, which was really helpful. She is so flexible and is so willing to change plans to help fit the needs of the day. SHE DOESN’T MISS A BEAT! Seriously this woman is super woman with a camera. She is so talented and captured every moment of our day so beautifully and perfectly. Our pictures are something we are going to treasure for a lifetime. She made us feel so at ease and comfortable in front of the camera, and she worked so well with our large bridal party (18 adults plus 2 flower girls and 2 ring bearers). She was so patient and kind throughout the whole entire day to absolutely everyone! I would recommend her a million times over and over to anyone in need of a photographer. She genuinely cares about her work and it 100% shows! We couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Victoria Williams · Married on 09/15/2018

Best photographer around!

Taylor Meo is by far the best photographer I could have found for our big day! Not only are her pictures and editing phenomenal (as you can see in her albums), her personality is what sold me from day one! Her shoots flow so smoothly and naturally, and wedding day stress was as low as it could be with her constant guidance! Taylor doesn't just have clients, she makes new friends, and I will never use anyone else for future shoots! Nothing I could write could capture how amazing she is as a person and as a photographer. If you're looking for someone you can 100% rely on to make your pictures look like they came out of a fairy tale, Taylor is the only way to go!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kourtney · Married on 07/07/2018

Taylor was amazing for our engagement and wedding photos!! She helps you make a plan for the day leading up to the ceremony and sticks with it! You can really tell she loves what she does! When we got our photos back it was like reliving our wedding day all over! She is the best!
    Kourtney, Bride

Taylor Meo Photography 11
    Taylor Meo Photography 12
    Taylor Meo Photography 13

Sydney · Married on 06/30/2018

Taylor was such a talented soul to work with! The pictures she took of our wedding were stunning! The moments she was able to capture were so precious, and it was amazing that she captured them so vividly. She had her second child and only a month or so later, she had my photos ready. Which I thought was amazing because I know having a new baby and family to take care of is always busy! I totally recommend her because Taylor captures moments that will forever stay with you!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Taylor Meo Photography 14
    Taylor Meo Photography 15
    Taylor Meo Photography 16

Meranda · Married on 06/23/2018

I’m so glad we chose Taylor for our engagement and wedding photos! She was informative, creative, and worked to make our photos match our style. On my wedding day she went above and beyond my expectations in every way, from assisting me getting ready to making family members feel at home, to making sure final touches were completed. I know I will be turning to Taylor for any future photo needs and would reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • W

Wendy Maupin · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful Experience!

We absolutely loved our engagement photos and wedding photos taken by Taylor. She captured the moments perfectly and we will cherish the pictures forever. Taylor is such a talented artist and very personable, making the entire experience comfortable and fun. I highly recommend Taylor to everyone as she is professional and such a natural with photography!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Nikki · Married on 05/12/2018

Taylor Meo Photography was hands down the best vendor decision I made throughout my wedding process! Taylor has a true gift for capturing special moments and pure emotion with total authenticity. Beforehand, she helped create a timeline for us to make sure we would fit in all of our photos we wanted. I was on the fence about taking first-look photos and I am so happy I let her talk me into it because she created such a beautiful, peaceful moment for my husband and I to share and enjoy each other's company before being surrounded with loved ones the rest of the day! Our venue was outside, riverfront, and spread out on a large property and Taylor followed us everywhere- even down into the river to get the most incredible shots of the day at the absolute last minute! I feel like I get to re-live my special, perfect day every time I look at my photographs and I couldn't be any more pleased!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Taylor Meo Photography 17
    Taylor Meo Photography 18
    Taylor Meo Photography 19
    Taylor Meo Photography 20
    Taylor Meo Photography 21
    Taylor Meo Photography 22

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Having Taylor as our photographer made our wedding day run so smoothly. Even before our big day she met with us and wrote out the entire wedding day timeline just to make sure we knew how the day would go. Right after our first look it started to rain and we had to wait out the storm. Taylor helped the rest of our vendors hold down our tent in the pouring rain and not to mention she was about 8 months pregnant! And if being an amazing photographer isn’t enough - she is one of the sweetest and most genuine people you will ever meet. Her picture quality straight off the camera will bring tears to your eyes and then she edits her pictures to perfection. She is a rockstar!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Morgan · Married on 01/27/2018

We absolutely loved having Taylor as our wedding photographer. Taylor was professional and from the start, it was obvious that she was not new to the wedding business. She was flexible to accommodate our wedding day schedule and desires and a joy to work with. She kept pace with taking pictures without overpowering the natural flow of our desire to have a relaxing wedding day. Our indoor wedding was in the bleak of dreary winter, and yet she made our pictures look absolutely lovely, capturing moments both inside and outdoors. We were absolutely blown away with her creativity and ability to capture such beautiful moments of our day. We feel our pictures have a timeless, elegant look--exactly what we were hoping for. We knew Taylor would be worth the investment based on her portfolio alone, but she absolutely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Moriah · Married on 09/16/2017

Taylor is not only extremely talented, she is very organized! I basically depended on her photography timeline for my wedding! I am more of a “go with flow” type of person so I really needed the expertise and organization Taylor offered!
    She really guided me through the wedding day and was so helpful. And of course, our wedding photos turned out absolutely perfect! My husband and I love them and will cherish them forever.
    There is a reason people call her the energizer bunny because not only is she adorable, she never rests. Taylor is a wonderful person and I completely adore her and all of the hard work she put into our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Taylor Meo Photography 23
    Taylor Meo Photography 24

Mckenzie · Married on 09/09/2017

We can not say enough good things about our expirence with Taylor as our wedding photographer! She made our special day go so smoothly, making sure every shot was captured, we were within our timeline, and made sure every detail was perfect! She was much more than just a great photographer that day, she became a special friend to us and we are very grateful for our expirence with Taylor. Our pictures brought us tears to our eyes, and truely made us relive our day all over again. To say we were very pleased is an understatement. We were blown away! Taylor is an exceptional photographer!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Chloe · Married on 08/06/2017

Out of all the decisions that went into planning my wedding day, hiring Taylor Meo was easily the best. Taylor goes out of her way to make you as comfortable and relaxed as possible in the days leading up to and the day of your wedding. Everything from laying out the timeline of the evening ahead of time, to calling and asking if I wanted coffee the morning of the wedding, she does it all. Working with her made our wedding day a dream come true, and I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to do it. Not only did she capture the small details that made up the wedding, but she somehow managed to capture every emotion that was felt that day—from the intimacy of our “first look” before the wedding, to the joy of our first dance as husband and wife. Taylor uses her creative gifts to deliver photos that will bring a smile to your face long after the wedding is over. Taylor was so much more than just our photographer, in the months leading up to the wedding, she was available anytime I had a question or wanted her opinion on what would make the best photos. So much of the way I planned my wedding was based on her recommendations and expertise, and I could not be happier with the way it turned out. I am so thankful to have had a photographer who went above and beyond to make my wedding day the best day of my life, and I will continue to cherish her photographs for years to come!

Taylor Meo Photography 25

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2017

Taylor was a great photographer to work with. It rained all day and I mean all day but the pictures still turned out beautiful! We got back more pictures than I was expecting too which was a nice surprise. The only regret I had for the day was that I didn’t have her there longer.

Taylor Meo Photography 26
    Taylor Meo Photography 27
    Taylor Meo Photography 28
    Taylor Meo Photography 29

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Taylor was a great experience! Going into wedding planning, we had no idea what to expect. Taylor not only helped us plan out photo sessions for our wedding, but also had some helpful tips on getting through our wedding day smoothly. She truly helped us to enjoy our big day without a hitch. She is so sweet and has the best eye for the perfect backgrounds and pictures. We had tons of fun taking our wedding pictures (threw a pool party) and the end results were MAGIC. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of this woman’s pure talent and you will definitely get more than you bargained for!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Taylor Meo Photography 30
    Taylor Meo Photography 31
    Taylor Meo Photography 32
    Taylor Meo Photography 33

Mariah · Married on 06/23/2017

Taylor did a phenomenal job with both our engagement and wedding photos. We had a consultation a week before the wedding and Taylor helped me set up a schedule for the day and plan out any pictures that I wanted to be sure were captured, it was so nice to have her wedding experience in planning out the days events. On the day of the wedding she brought me coffee, helped me stay calm, and took amazing pictures from start to finish. We could not recommend Taylor more highly and are so happy we had her capture our special day!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Mallory · Married on 06/03/2017

Taylor is amazing! Her pictures are all beautiful and she is such a sweet person. She made our wedding day perfect:)

Hannah · Married on 05/27/2017

Taylor is absolutely phenomenal, both as a person and a photographer alike. When we began planning our wedding, she was our first stop. She was so kind and considerate of everything we wanted, and helped by adding ideas of her own. When we did our engagement pictures, I was afraid we were too awkward because we aren't natural posers. We asked Taylor for her guidance and she made us look exactly like we had envisioned. Throughout the entire planning, after knowing us and our style, she continued to send us different ideas of what she thought would fit us perfectly for our big day. On the day of our wedding, she was always calm and sweet, constantly looking for ways to incorporate our theme and make our images look the best they could. She captured our day in every way we wanted! Truly, she is an absolute blessing and we could not have been happier with our images and memories that were captured along the way.

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2017

Taylor was wonderful to work with! She made us feel so comfortable while shooting and is very down to earth! The family photos after the ceremony are always tricky to coordinate, but she definitely commanded the crowd and got through them quickly! I moved from AR right before my wedding so I had no sources for local photographers except for who I could find on facebook, and 100% did not disappoint! Our photos are beyond beautiful! We are so happy we chose her to capture our special day!

Casey · Married on 05/13/2017

Taylor is not just an amazing photographer but a phenomenal person. We original chose Taylor not just for her pictures but because we felt like she was a person that had similar values as our. She just genuinely cares about others and is so easy to work with! Marcus and I were married in downtown Asheville, NC this May. We worked with Taylor from our home in Nashville to coordinate everything. Taylor happily worked with us and accommodated our hectic schedules. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect. Taylor drove in from Kingsport to Asheville and arrived early! She immediately starting photographing our day when she walked in the door. She graciously took the groomsmen flowers and other items to the church and made sure the guys were ready on time! We changed venues between the wedding and the reception and Taylor seamlessly transitioned with us! I felt like she was a part of our day. She made sure that she blended in with everyone and captured all the special moments. She also took the time to pray with Marcus and I and make sure that he and I had time together to take in the day. You could not expect more timely and quality work than that which Taylor provides. She had a wedding preview available by the time our flight had landed for our honeymoon with the most beautiful pictures I could have imagined. All of our wedding photos were available 6 weeks after our wedding. Taylor delivered them in a beautiful box that now is part of our home decor. There were over 1100 edited photos! Looking through those photos is like a video of our day. Taylor managed to capture everything. She captured moments that we didn't even know she was there for. Taylor, you have a talent that is undeniable and a love for it that shines through in your work! We can't express our enough gratitude for you!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Kailey · Married on 05/07/2017

Taylor Meo was awesome to work with on my wedding day! She was always very reliable and easy to communicate ideas with! Taylor even showed up early to my venue before pictures, so that she could scope out the best places to take pictures! I am SO in love with how my engagement and wedding photos turned out! I would recommend Taylor to anyone! This definitely isn’t the last time I’ll be using her to photograph the special moments in my life!

Taylor Meo Photography 34
    Taylor Meo Photography 35
    Taylor Meo Photography 36

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

Holy cow, the best photographer I have ever known!!!! Her eye for such beautiful detail is beyond belief! We will use her for every single photography need the rest of our lives!!!! I am in love with our engagement and wedding photos, and I cannot begin to tell you how many people have messaged me I've never talk to to tell me how beautiful they are! She is a blessing to our life and I love her soo so much! She pulled Chris and i aside before our wedding and prayed with us, she had us ahead of schedule the entire day and made it so effortless and stress free! A beautiful Godly woman I'm very blessed to have in my life!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Christina · Married on 03/25/2017

Congratulations! If you've found this review you can stop your search for a wedding photographer, because you've found everything you're looking for right here. Taylor has a God-given gift of capturing and preserving all the special moments in peoples lives in some of the most amazing photos I've ever seen. She is sweet, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. My fiance and I hated having our pictures taken before, but by the end of our engagement session with her, even my fiance said it was fun. We were also coming from out of state, and she was really flexible about scheduling and easy to get in touch with. If you're worried about having only one photographer on your wedding day, don't be. I have hundreds of pictures of my wedding day, she didn't miss a thing. I find myself laughing and crying every time I look through them because she so beautifully captured all the emotions of our special day. Taylor was such a blessing to have there on the wedding day, offering advice and helping to keep things relaxed. She prayed with my husband and I right before our wedding since we did a first look, and it was such a special and touching moment. My advice to you is to book her for your big day as soon as you can!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Kathy · Married on 11/26/2016

Taylor is seriously the most awesome photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She photographed my daughter's engagement and wedding. There is an art to her photography and I honestly am in awe of her work.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Sara · Married on 09/02/2017

My experience with Taylor was nothing less than amazing. We used her for our engagement shoot and 8 hours on our wedding day and in turn received the most special and beautiful array of photos we could ever dream of. She is an extremely comfortable person to be around, and has an eye for background and poses to keep the ball rolling. I have and will always recommend her for any and all photography.

Sent on 02/10/2018