Tavent Group Inc. Reviews

5 | Jersey City, NJ

5 Reviews for Tavent Group Inc.

Michelle · Married on 05/09/2015

Tavent arranged the transportation for our wedding including limos and shuttle buses for our guests from the hotel to the venue. They were very responsive and accommodating throughout the planning process. We had over 65 out-of-town guests that needed to be coordinated and everything went off exactly according to plan. On a day when there are so many other details to worry about, it was nice to know that our guests were taken care of and transported safely and on time.

Sent on 05/15/2015
  • O

Miller · Married on 09/17/2011

Our Church and hotel / reception were about 1 mile apart, both located in a congested downtown area without much parking, making it impossible for guests to travel easily from one venue to the other. Tavent recommended a 29-passenger bus, which provided shuttle services to and from our hotel. This was so successful that the Church was overflowing with guests, as everyone in the hotel decided to attend the Church services! I would definitely do this again.

Sent on 09/20/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

The limo driver was excellent, the bus driver was 15 minutes late for pickup from the hotel and the reception.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Gabrielle · Married on 11/10/2012

3.4
      3.0

I used Tavent for my wedding transportation. I used Tavent because they work with the Hyatt Hotel in Jersey City, NJ where the wedding party and guests were staying. We used two buses to transport guests from our hotel to the church, reception site and then back to the hotel. The first time I contacted Tavent I worked with Coleen. She was friendly and committed to trying to work within my budget. Coleen wasn’t able to work with me throughout the process and gave my event to her colleague. I had to call a few times to get in touch with him, but eventually we were able to work together to create an estimate and contract for my event. Because they are an outsourcing company they handled my contract and hired two bus companies to handle my transportation. It would have been extremely helpful if I was given the information for the two companies handling my event. The first company, My Limo, provided the smaller bus providing transportation to the wedding party and immediate family. The My Limo bus was on time and was great throughout the whole day. The coach bus company was not on time, but once it arrived, the rest of the day was seamless. It was convenient and less stressful working with a company that has a working relationship with the hotel. The pricing was comparable to other quotes I received from area companies. I would recommend Tavent, but would also recommend getting all of the contact information for the companies they outsource to for your services especially if your event is not on business day.

Sent on 11/28/2012

1.2
      1.0
      1.0

Worst service ever!!! Do not waste your time and money on this company lots of better ones in the area. I would believe they write there own reviews.

Sent on 12/25/2015