New Jersey Limo Bus & Limousine

at the Utopia Wedding Center 125 Clinton Road, Unit 4, Fairfield, NJ 07004 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About New Jersey Limo Bus & Limousine

New Jersey Limo Bus and Limousine is the area's leading provider of luxury transportation - providing an array of luxury limo buses, limousines, and elegant cars.

Follow New Jersey Limo Bus & Limousine on
img329
img213

89 Reviews for New Jersey Limo Bus & Limousine

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

I rented 1 party bus (37 Passenger), 2 limos (20 Passengers) and an Austin Princess Rolls Royce for my wedding. I cannot speak more highly of an experience than the one we had with NJLimoBus. The drivers were fantastic and very friendly with all of us. They were quick to get to the location and on time for everything including our 3 stops along the way to the church. The price was very reasonable, the staff at the office was exceptional, especially Zee and Cathy. They helped us select all the vehicles, shared pictures, and made sure that everything was set with our ride the day before. All the vehicles we used were amazing, beautiful and kept in such great shape! It really made our pictures and experience much better. This experience was the most stress free limo experience I've had in a very long time. I would recommend this place 100% to anyone looking for transportation for their wedding day!!! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2018

James · Married on 03/03/2018

Nothing compares to going to your wedding in a absolutely gorgeous Rolls Royce Limousine. New owner is absolutely amazing guy! We booked our wedding limo 4 months ago. Bur we had a last minute change in our wedding plan and needed two additional stretch Limos for some guests. It was last minute request but we were glad to hear "No Problem" as response.

Drivers were very professional and vehicles were much better than we had imagined. Service was delivered with a smile! Couldn't ask for better service! Owner's cooperation made coordinating easier!

Thank you!

Sent on 03/21/2018

New Jersey Limo Bus & Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle

• Horizon Productions
    Horizon Productions Wedding DJs

If you are looking for the best in the business you found it here! The cleanest and most variety of cars I have seen and a friendly staff that will give you A1 treatment! Don't forget to mention Horizon Productions sent you to see them.

• Bel'Lanell Events, LLC
    Bel'Lanell Events, LLC Wedding Planners

I have a client that I referred his services to just on the strength of his reviews. In speaking with the owner, Joe, my client said is the most nicest person she's dealt with in terms of shopping for limo services. He gave her a better than fair price and we look forward in working with him. ***UPDATE**** My client was more than pleased with NJ Limo Bus. The accomodations were A+ and the driver was very professional. I will definitely recommend in the future.

• at the Utopia Wedding Center, 125 Clinton Road, Unit 4 Fairfield, 07004 See on map