Tara M. Events Reviews

6 | New York, NY

6 Reviews for Tara M. Events

Kanchan · Married on 04/27/2019

Stress-Free Wedding Planning (almost!)

We hired Tara for full wedding planning. She did a great job to keep us on track for the year+ that we had to plan the wedding. She offered recommendations for different vendors with a manageable 2-3 per vendor type. Most impressive was that she made sure that her team was up to date on everything during her very short maternity leave. The day of wedding services were spot on – she coordinated all the timings of the various vendors and put together a detailed schedule for us. Pretty much everything went perfectly (no such thing as 100%). We really enjoyed working with Tara and would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

A dream to work with

I chose tara for her "unique" wedding styles, but she was wonderful from start to finish. Always one click away for anything i needed, and monthly calls and constant contact to make sure everything is going smooth and on time. The wedding would not have happened without her and her team, and she truly made that night one no one there will ever forget.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Shelly · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Tara is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Tara is professional, kind, and full of energy. Her skills and experience combined with her meticulous attention to detail and organization were outstanding. She understood exactly what we wanted, and delivered on every aspect. We could relax and enjoy, and whenever there were any issues, Tara and her team at Tara M. Events were right there to take care of it. We could see that Tara draws from her extensive experience and knowledge of doing weddings of diverse cultures. Tara is a top-notch wedding planner who went above and beyond to make our wedding day unforgettable! We loved working with Tara and highly recommend her!! Warm wishes, Shelly

Sent on 01/19/2018

Stacy · Married on 09/15/2016

I have to say thank you to Tara for the AMAZING SERVICE & experience planning our wedding. She really understood us and what we had envisioned for our wedding day and she made it happen. Everything was amazing on our big day! Better than we ever imagined or expected. We were so happy. Tara kept in close contact with us throughout the process, she literally was available to us 24/7 and was quick and responsive to all our questions, calls and emails. She kept us on track with the planning schedule, and most important she was so nice to work with. I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 09/28/2016

Ann · Married on 07/14/2016

Finding a wedding planner was the 1st step we took after deciding our wedding location & venue. We were 6 months out and knew we needed a planner but we never realized how much. Tara was a breath of fresh air; kind, knowledgeable, patient & funny. The most important thing for us was peace of mind & we definitely got that. Tara created a schedule for us to keep us on track of our deadlines & budget, she listened to our needs & paired us up with wonderful vendors we liked, who made the most of our budget. We got our dream wedding this past July our friends & family can't stop talking about our wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Tara M. Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ann. It was an honor working with you :-)

Annabelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Lifesaver!

I was feeling overwhelmed as I was trying to plan a destination wedding in New York while I was overseas. I thought I could manage it, but towards the end I knew I needed help. When I reached out to Tara M. Events it was such a lifesaver. She was organized and helped me organize myself & my wedding and alleviated the stress. She knew great vendors in my price range that fit my style & did all the follow ups & brought us right back on track. Our wedding day was beautiful & I enjoyed it all because we had Tara to take care of everything for us!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tara M. Events's reply:

So happy we were able to help you plan your dream wedding, stressfree :-)