Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination Reviews

Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination 1
Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination 2

Kevin Nolan · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great Experience

Can't say enough about Sara and Swig. From the recommendations on what to have stocked and how many staff to hire to the actual staff the day of the wedding, everything was amazing, painless, and worth every penny. Would hire for again 10/10 times.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Christy Adams · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Great experience

Our server, Iris, from SWIG was amazing. She arrived on time, was very professional and helped out in every way. I love to cook, but instead of spending all my time cleaning up, I was able to enjoy my guests and the party.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Daina

Daina Culbreath · Married on 07/16/2019

Fantastic BBQ Party!

Had a BBQ party at our home and hired a grill chef who handled the grill and the food at our party. He was so professional and thorough from beginning to end. Our 35 guests were impressed and my husband and I were able to enjoy our party and hang out with our friends! Can't wait to book SWIG again for our next party!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Shweta

Shweta Subramanian Chopra · Married on 06/30/2019

Excellent Bartenders - Love them!

We have always used Swig for all our parties big and small for the past 10 years, and never been disappointed. They recently helped us pull off a last minute party! Our bartender Lauren went above and beyond! She was pleasant, courteous, fun and extremely helpful. She took care of the bar and cleanup, and always made sure everyone had a drink, without losing her pleasant demeanor and a smile! I was able to enjoy the party thanks to her! Thank you Swigtenders.. you all rock!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Danny Fein · Married on 06/15/2019

Swig is amazing

We absolutely loved working with Sara, and the staff at our wedding were phenomenal. We had a non-traditional wedding and Swig was a huge part of making everything work.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/29/2019

So worth it!

I'm so glad we hired Swig and had Nancy as our day of coordinator! She helped us iron out of details in the beginning, was accommodating when we made changes, was so organized, and so helpful! My new husband and I are low maintenance but still particular about what we wanted and Nancy was with us every step of the way. Our wedding day was perfect and at the end of the night all of our stuff was all packed and ready for us to just go home and relax. Nancy worked so well with all of our vendors and our family. It was the best day, and we're so happy we had Nancy and Swig!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • W

Woods Services · Married on 01/22/2019

SWIG was Terrific!

I must take the time to tell you how impressive and helpful SWIG staffing was at the 2019 Woods Fete & Fundraiser. Their expertise, willingness, and genuine concern for the success of the evening
    was immeasurable. Each and every one of the staff members was pleasant, professional, hard working, knowledgeable and in turn made my job that much easier.
    Our event was very successful with great positive feedback! I can definitely contribute the overall success of the evening with SWIG as a part of the equation!
    I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lindsey Allen · Married on 12/08/2018

Great to work with!

Sara and her team were a breeze to work with - leading up to and during the event. She helped us with our signature cocktails, provided us with a list of everything we'd need for the bar, and answered all of my questions about set-up and material (our event was entirely DIY). The two bartenders who worked the event were very friendly, accommodating, and super professional throughout the night. They even helped us break-down at the end. Payment was easy (I used Venmo), they provide a lot of different add-on services, and they're affordable! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Organizing a wedding reception from CT could have been challenging, but Sara Moody and her company Swig made it effortless. Professional, reliable, responsible, helpful from the minute we contacted her. The swigtenders went above and beyond to make my daughter's reception a resounding success. Could not recommend Sara/Swig more highly.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lily · Married on 09/22/2018

Sara and her team were awesome. They were on time, organized, and worked with us closely to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. There were a lot of moving parts to our wedding since we didn't have it at a traditional banquet hall so we had to do everything ourselves (find linens, buy cups, etc). We hired Swig for Servers, Bartenders, and we also booked their Day of Coordinator, Leslie, who was very helpful as well. Their staff was well educated and professional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Bella · Married on 09/22/2018

Can't recommend Swig enough. First off, Sara was very communicative and immediately got the details of my event without my having to explain too much. I feel like the experience she has with handling events that require less than a phalanx of servers really shows. I wasn't even sure such a service existed when I first started thinking about how to do my small backyard wedding, which we were going to provide the food for ourselves. I wasn't even sure I really needed someone to help but Joelle was such a huge help, knew exactly what to do at all times, and it never felt awkward to have her there. She went ahead and helped with things we didn't even ask her to do or know to ask her to do! Everyone had something good to say about her. I was very pleased. It really would not have worked without her. I would recommend Swig to anyone who needs a little help hosting, it was truly worth the price. Thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Eric · Married on 09/06/2018

Our wedding wouldn't have been as magical if it wasn't for Swig! I wasn't sure if I should hire a bartending company but we're so glad we did. Not only that but we hired a Day of Coordinator AND servers. They were all extremely helpful. Take my advice and ask for JESS as your day of coordinator. She completely ROCKED IT! WOW our day would have been so stressful without her. Her skills to help plan and organize your wedding day are AMAZING. So happy to have gone with Swig. They're simply the BEST! Our wedding was at Philadelphia's Magic Gardens.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination 3

Kirsten · Married on 09/01/2018

Sara and team are awesome! So professional and can guide you through planning and running your event. Can’t wait to work with them again

Sent on 09/05/2018

Debora · Married on 09/01/2018

They were a great addition to our event

Sent on 09/05/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

My company was throwing an event and needed a bartender, so one of my coworkers recommended Swig. I filled out the online form and Sara answered me back very quickly and was very accommodating throughout the whole process. Our bartender was Leann, who was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond her typical bartending duties, and even helped us unpack our van before the event, and pack up again after the event. This was totally not even expected of her, she just volunteered and it truly helped us out because of our time crunch. Leann was awesome to all our staff and our customers loved her as well. We will definitely be using Swig again for any future events!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination 4

Mike · Married on 07/21/2018

From beginning to end, Swig was awesome. We spoke at length with Sara about our goals - bartenders, servers, and a day-of coordinator, and she sent us a very detailed proposal that fit those goals perfectly. Our day-of coordinator Nancy went above and beyond to make sure every detail was covered well in advance of our timeline, and it was really clear that she was as enthusiastic about our event as we were. Sara and Nancy helped us come up with a custom timeline that worked with our budget, and Sara pulled together a list of all the ingredients we'd need for our signature cocktails and mocktails - super helpful when we finally got to the grocery store right before the wedding. During the event, our guests commented on how attentive and pleasant the Swig bartenders and servers were. Nancy was there from beginning to end, helping us pull everything off successfully - we were able to truly enjoy the day stress-free, and in hindsight can't have imagined doing it another way. Swig rocks!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

Hiring Swig for our wedding was hands down one of the best investments. Sara, Jess + team helped the day run smoothly and efficiently despite the 100+ degree weather. Would highly recommend to ANYONE for any staffing event you are having.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Pudding · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired Swig to help us with our wedding last weekend and it was the best decision we could have made. Ours was a relaxed but detailed backyard-bbq style wedding, which meant that we were working with a blank canvas and had to pull together everything ourselves. We had a guestlist of 70 people across all ages. I quickly found Swig- Sara Moody, whom I believe is the owner of Swig, was prompt and professional right from the start. She was extremely receptive to our needs and offered great options and transparent pricing for us to get started with right off the bat.

From the moment I met my day-of coordinator, Amanda, I knew I could breathe a sigh of relief. She was everything I had hoped for in a day-of-coordinator from when we met all the way through to the end of our event. Receptive, warm, extremely organized and on-the-ball; she went above and beyond to ensure not only that our event ran like clockwork, but also managed the Swig staff beautifully, while making sure that my husband and I were doing ok at all times- hydrated and well-fed! She skillfully interfaced with guests and members of the wedding procession and handled everything with such grace, despite it being a painfully hot day outside. The Swig staff we had (a kitchen manager and 2 floor staff) were also wonderful and managed to keep everything well-stocked, neat and tidy.

As a recent bride, I wanted to write this review as I know what it feels like to stress about hiring the right people to help the magic of your special day happen! While I would absolutely hire Swig staff for any upcoming events we have, I wanted to make a special recommendation if anyone is considering hiring a day-of-coordinator. It is absolutely worth it, and even if you don’t get assigned to Amanda, my experience with the company leads me to believe that Sara runs a very tight ship and has a fantastic team of staff and coordinators that can and will deliver.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Christine · event on 06/15/2018

This is the 2nd time we have used SWIG for our children's graduation party. They are prompt, friendly, helpful, and simply all around great! It's a great price for the services also.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Maxine · Married on 05/17/2018

Swig was awesome. Just recently used them for my event- 70+ people open bar for 5 hours. They were better than I could imagine!!! We threw so much at them and they handled it all, had a great attitude with our guests, and were very on top of cleanup.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Christine · Married on 01/13/2018

We used Swig for an office party. They were super professional, showed up on time, were well dressed, and very friendly. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything the whole night. They were on top of it!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Victoria · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I recently used Swig events for bartenders at our wedding at Durham Hill Farm in Pipersville, PA, Sara and her team did a fabulous job--super professional, speedy, and a joy to interact with! We had roughly 120 guests and Swig's two bartenders did a stellar job! They did it all: set up, bartending, clean up and even left out extra waters and gaterade to help folks sober up once the bar was closed. I would highly recommend Swig events to all!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Michael · Married on 11/12/2017

Swig was great! My wife and I just used them for our daughter's baby naming with 70-75 guests. This is our second time using Swig in the last 3 years and they did a great job for both events. Sara, the owner, is very responsive and easy to work with and Heather, the "Swigtender", assigned to work our event was pleasant, helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend Swig to friends for their own events.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

Swig was an integral part of my wedding reception. I booked three servers and two bartenders through Swig. They were beyond amazing. They came on time for set up, were incredibly helpful throughout, and helped clean up and gather everything on their way out. I would absolutely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Caterina · Married on 09/08/2017

Everything about my experience with Swig was perfect. Sara was extremely helpful. The girls who were serving/bartending were very friendly and very efficient. I highly recommend Swig!

Sent on 09/13/2017