Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination Reviews

79 | Philadelphia, PA

79 Reviews for Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination

79 Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination Reviews

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Organizing a wedding reception from CT could have been challenging, but Sara Moody and her company Swig made it effortless. Professional, reliable, responsible, helpful from the minute we contacted her. The swigtenders went above and beyond to make my daughter's reception a resounding success. Could not recommend Sara/Swig more highly.

Lily · Married on 09/22/2018

Sara and her team were awesome. They were on time, organized, and worked with us closely to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. There were a lot of moving parts to our wedding since we didn't have it at a traditional banquet hall so we had to do everything ourselves (find linens, buy cups, etc). We hired Swig for Servers, Bartenders, and we also booked their Day of Coordinator, Leslie, who was very helpful as well. Their staff was well educated and professional. I highly recommend them.

Bella · Married on 09/22/2018

Can't recommend Swig enough. First off, Sara was very communicative and immediately got the details of my event without my having to explain too much. I feel like the experience she has with handling events that require less than a phalanx of servers really shows. I wasn't even sure such a service existed when I first started thinking about how to do my small backyard wedding, which we were going to provide the food for ourselves. I wasn't even sure I really needed someone to help but Joelle was such a huge help, knew exactly what to do at all times, and it never felt awkward to have her there. She went ahead and helped with things we didn't even ask her to do or know to ask her to do! Everyone had something good to say about her. I was very pleased. It really would not have worked without her. I would recommend Swig to anyone who needs a little help hosting, it was truly worth the price. Thank you!

Eric · Married on 09/06/2018

Our wedding wouldn't have been as magical if it wasn't for Swig! I wasn't sure if I should hire a bartending company but we're so glad we did. Not only that but we hired a Day of Coordinator AND servers. They were all extremely helpful. Take my advice and ask for JESS as your day of coordinator. She completely ROCKED IT! WOW our day would have been so stressful without her. Her skills to help plan and organize your wedding day are AMAZING. So happy to have gone with Swig. They're simply the BEST! Our wedding was at Philadelphia's Magic Gardens.

Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination 1

Kirsten · Married on 09/01/2018

Sara and team are awesome! So professional and can guide you through planning and running your event. Can’t wait to work with them again

Debora · Married on 09/01/2018

They were a great addition to our event

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

My company was throwing an event and needed a bartender, so one of my coworkers recommended Swig. I filled out the online form and Sara answered me back very quickly and was very accommodating throughout the whole process. Our bartender was Leann, who was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond her typical bartending duties, and even helped us unpack our van before the event, and pack up again after the event. This was totally not even expected of her, she just volunteered and it truly helped us out because of our time crunch. Leann was awesome to all our staff and our customers loved her as well. We will definitely be using Swig again for any future events!

Swig - Event Staffing & Coordination 2

Mike · Married on 07/21/2018

From beginning to end, Swig was awesome. We spoke at length with Sara about our goals - bartenders, servers, and a day-of coordinator, and she sent us a very detailed proposal that fit those goals perfectly. Our day-of coordinator Nancy went above and beyond to make sure every detail was covered well in advance of our timeline, and it was really clear that she was as enthusiastic about our event as we were. Sara and Nancy helped us come up with a custom timeline that worked with our budget, and Sara pulled together a list of all the ingredients we'd need for our signature cocktails and mocktails - super helpful when we finally got to the grocery store right before the wedding. During the event, our guests commented on how attentive and pleasant the Swig bartenders and servers were. Nancy was there from beginning to end, helping us pull everything off successfully - we were able to truly enjoy the day stress-free, and in hindsight can't have imagined doing it another way. Swig rocks!

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

Hiring Swig for our wedding was hands down one of the best investments. Sara, Jess + team helped the day run smoothly and efficiently despite the 100+ degree weather. Would highly recommend to ANYONE for any staffing event you are having.

Pudding · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired Swig to help us with our wedding last weekend and it was the best decision we could have made. Ours was a relaxed but detailed backyard-bbq style wedding, which meant that we were working with a blank canvas and had to pull together everything ourselves. We had a guestlist of 70 people across all ages. I quickly found Swig- Sara Moody, whom I believe is the owner of Swig, was prompt and professional right from the start. She was extremely receptive to our needs and offered great options and transparent pricing for us to get started with right off the bat.

From the moment I met my day-of coordinator, Amanda, I knew I could breathe a sigh of relief. She was everything I had hoped for in a day-of-coordinator from when we met all the way through to the end of our event. Receptive, warm, extremely organized and on-the-ball; she went above and beyond to ensure not only that our event ran like clockwork, but also managed the Swig staff beautifully, while making sure that my husband and I were doing ok at all times- hydrated and well-fed! She skillfully interfaced with guests and members of the wedding procession and handled everything with such grace, despite it being a painfully hot day outside. The Swig staff we had (a kitchen manager and 2 floor staff) were also wonderful and managed to keep everything well-stocked, neat and tidy.

As a recent bride, I wanted to write this review as I know what it feels like to stress about hiring the right people to help the magic of your special day happen! While I would absolutely hire Swig staff for any upcoming events we have, I wanted to make a special recommendation if anyone is considering hiring a day-of-coordinator. It is absolutely worth it, and even if you don’t get assigned to Amanda, my experience with the company leads me to believe that Sara runs a very tight ship and has a fantastic team of staff and coordinators that can and will deliver.

Maxine · Married on 05/17/2018

Swig was awesome. Just recently used them for my event- 70+ people open bar for 5 hours. They were better than I could imagine!!! We threw so much at them and they handled it all, had a great attitude with our guests, and were very on top of cleanup.

Christine · Married on 01/13/2018

We used Swig for an office party. They were super professional, showed up on time, were well dressed, and very friendly. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything the whole night. They were on top of it!

Victoria · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I recently used Swig events for bartenders at our wedding at Durham Hill Farm in Pipersville, PA, Sara and her team did a fabulous job--super professional, speedy, and a joy to interact with! We had roughly 120 guests and Swig's two bartenders did a stellar job! They did it all: set up, bartending, clean up and even left out extra waters and gaterade to help folks sober up once the bar was closed. I would highly recommend Swig events to all!

Michael · Married on 11/12/2017

Swig was great! My wife and I just used them for our daughter's baby naming with 70-75 guests. This is our second time using Swig in the last 3 years and they did a great job for both events. Sara, the owner, is very responsive and easy to work with and Heather, the "Swigtender", assigned to work our event was pleasant, helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend Swig to friends for their own events.

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

Swig was an integral part of my wedding reception. I booked three servers and two bartenders through Swig. They were beyond amazing. They came on time for set up, were incredibly helpful throughout, and helped clean up and gather everything on their way out. I would absolutely recommend them for any event!

Caterina · Married on 09/08/2017

Everything about my experience with Swig was perfect. Sara was extremely helpful. The girls who were serving/bartending were very friendly and very efficient. I highly recommend Swig!

katherine · Married on 06/24/2017

I reviewed the details of our DIY backyard wedding with Sara, and she recommended 1 bartender, 2 servers and a day of coordinator. At first I wasn't sure if I needed a DOC, but it was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Talia was organized, proactive and she hustled to make our day the BEST. Servers and bartender were professional and easy to work. Definitely recommend Swig and would hire them again.

T · Married on 06/24/2017

Used services for a 75 guest, DIY backyard wedding and we're completely satisfied. Staff was incredible and was a step ahead through out the process. I regret not remembering the servers and bartenders names but everyone was superb. Especially Talia, our day of coordinator

Sarahlyn · Married on 06/20/2017

I'm a convert! I absolutely loved having Heather tend bar for my husband’s 50th birthday party. She made everything from set up to clean up and everything in between a thousand times easier. My family and I loved her. My guests loved her. My dog loved her. What more can I say—I will definitely be contacting Swig again for our next party.

Adrea · Married on 06/17/2017

Swig did an amazing job at our wedding! I would highly recommend hiring them ! Responsive friendly staff!

roger · Married on 06/17/2017

Swig is a great event staffing group that was crucial in helping us realize our DIY wedding! Sara the owner was fantastic in preparation, streamlined the contracting process, and allowed us to adjust as we realized that our original guest list was looking different. Day of, the team were consummate professionals and helped ensure us getting hitched went off without a hitch!

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Swig is amazing! Sara helped us figure out what we would need beforehand, and we felt lucky to have Rohit as our bartender and Lauren as a server at our wedding. They were super professional and so helpful. Our guests even commented how awesome they were.

Sharon · Married on 06/02/2017

I booked SWIG for a high school graduation party and wanted to be sure that all the "right" guests were served and those underage were not! Our SWIG server was perfect! She worked hard for set up, served every guest with a smile and thoroughly cleaned up leaving the venue exactly how we found it! I chatted with her several times throughout the evening and she was a sheer joy. I would highly recommend SWIG without hesitation!

Dayana · Married on 04/22/2017

Swig took care of the bar and servers for my wedding and they did an amazing job. The venue was not the easiest venue to work in, we had to bring in everything and Swig was unbelievable helpful from beginning to end. Great cocktails, no lines everyone was so happy we couldn't have asked for a better staff. Would definitely hire you guys again for an event. Pre wedding Sara was quick to respond any question and was very flexible to any changes we wanted. Thank you so much Sara for all your help!

Alex · Married on 04/01/2017

Not my first Swig-powered rodeo, I've happily hired them in the past but this time was special....the event was my wedding!

We got three bartenders who were exactly what I've come to expect from Swig: friendly, professional, and proactive. They ran both of our bars flawlessly throughout the night, we had TONS of compliments on the drinks and bar staff from our guests, and they even organized the extra booze so it was easy to cart out of the venue the next day. I knew I had nothing to worry about, because Swig is the best.

A++++++ Swig for life!! Thanks for making our special night absolutely perfect.