8 Reviews for Sweet Tea Weddings

One Event/Day (2)
Albums (2)
8 Sweet Tea Weddings Reviews

3.2

Have a shot list even though they will tell you they don't like them. I missed so many shots I wanted because I was a frazzled bride who though they'd remember what we talked about.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Natasha, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our photographers were Shelly Dawn and Veronica Sparrow. We were planning our wedding from afar and we met with Shelly the Wednesday before the wedding to get to know her. They both were amazing and the photos turned out wonderful. They made sure we got the shots we wanted and then though up things I never would have though of. They were very helpful and the pictures are gorgeous.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Abby and Jessica were amazing. They made us feel so comfortable and captured every moment. The turn around for pictures being done was very quick as well. They were also great priced. I would recommend for anyone!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter

We used sweet tea for our July wedding. The included engagement photos, turned out great! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos over the past few months. They perfectly captured our day.

Profile Picture User5226685, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Sweet Tea Weddings came highly recommended to us by friends and we couldn't have been happier. Choosing the right photographer is such a big part of your wedding as you will have these pictures to remember your wedding so we were so pleased with the amazing work Matt and Wendy did! Absolutely loved our wedding photos! We will cherish these for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
4.7

Great people and photos! I would recommend and invite Sweet Tea to photograph many of the precious moments to come!

Profile Picture User6851784, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We had a great experience with Sweet Tea weddings. They give you the flexibility to help choose which associates will best meet your vision. I described to Matt (owner) the style I was looking for and he recommended which of associates he felt would best suit my wedding and was honest about which would not.
One of the two photographers we had on the day of was Jessica Hatton who was fantastic! She had her phone with her which had my wedding Pinterest board pulled up and was constantly checking it to make sure she got the shots I wanted. She also emailed me a "preview" of about 5 photos at like 2am the morning after my wedding! Such a great email to wake up to the next day.
Sweet Tea in general was great about turning around my photos in a timely fashion and making it simple to download full-size images, directly from their website.

Profile Picture User4650669, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Sweet Tea was the perfect photographer for our wedding. From the engagement pictures with Matt and Wendy to the wedding with two of their photographers, we have beautiful pictures that truly capture the day. I am so happy with everything they did and I love looking at all the pictures. They were wonderful to work with, easy to schedule with and talk to. Great value for the cost! I couldn't be happier. I have recommended them to my personal friends and will keep passing their name along!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files