Sweet Dreams Events Reviews

Sweet Dreams Events 2
Sweet Dreams Events 3
Sweet Dreams Events 4

Daria · Married on 07/21/2018

Stacie went above and beyond for my for my bridal shower. She organized, planned, set up, and cleaned up the entire event! Everything was perfect -- orchild center pieces, games, raffle, and candy bar!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Stacie put together the Apple Cider Donut favors for my wedding in Oct 2017 and they were amazing!! Our guests are still talking about the perfect, late night treat they got on their way out. I met Stacie in a bridal store about a year before our wedding. When she found out I was having a fall wedding, she suggested Apple Cider Donuts as favors. My mom and I thought it was brilliant, we were struggling to come up with a good favor idea that guests were just going to throw away and this was perfect. Stacie handled everything - contacting the local farm, pick up, assembly, creating personalize labels, drop off, set up. She even changed up her usual routine for me and used the local farm in my hometown because I wanted to give them the business. She was SO easy to work with and really went above and beyond to make these treats special for me and my guests. I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Janet · Married on 10/08/2017

As mother of the bride, I wanted my daughter,s bridal shower to be so special...i wanted the guests to walk away saying WOW! and talk about it for weeks. That ALL happened! I had a party of 50 people and the theme was a Wine Tasting . I thought I could pull it off by myself but there were too many details and knew I needed help.. I met with Stacie at Sweet Dreams Events and she had so many ideas to make this Bridal Shower exactly how I imagined. Not only did she have amazing ideas she was so instrumental in pulling it all together to make that night a success. Stacie always answered and returned my calls (and I called her a lot!) She is detail oriented, compassionate, very understanding and a hands on genius. At the wedding months after the bridal shower, the guests are still saying it was 'the best bridal shower they've ever been to' Stacie made my dream for my daughters bridal shower not only come true but totally awesome! With Stacie at the Bridal Party in charge, I was able to enjoy every minute. I would highly recommend Stacie to plan any event .

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Sweet Dreams Events 5
    Sweet Dreams Events 6
    Sweet Dreams Events 7
    Sweet Dreams Events 8

Tammy · Married on 08/11/2017

Stacie planned an amazing surprise birthday party for a close friend. Her expertise and advice was the recipe for a beautiful successful party. Invitations, center pieces, decorations, favors. Everything was top notch. Stacie's attention to detail made this a memorable occasion!!!! I highly recommend her services. Tammy

Sent on 09/12/2017

Tony · Married on 08/11/2017

sweet dreams events really pulled my fiancée party together. Stacie worked within my budget and even gave extras. She's bubbly and always kept me calm along the way. I will definitely use her services again!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2016

Stacie was absolutely amazing!!! From the moment we walked in and spoke, I knew we would be hiring her. She went above and beyond to create the cutest hotel bags. Working with her was so easy. She was extremely responsive and her positive energy was overflowing. We went with her suggestion on ordering apple cider donuts as our giveaways, and we got fantastic reviews of them. While we would have been able to handle doing all of this on our own, Stacie was reasonably priced and the stress of not having to worry about getting anything through the day of the wedding, makes her worth every penny. I can't wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Stacie did our favors and they were perfect! We did apple cider donuts. She took care of everything so we didn't have anything to worry about!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Ginamarie · Married on 10/08/2016

Stacie was a pleasure to work with from begining to end! I used her for my bridal shower , wedding and baby shower!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Geraldine · Married on 09/30/2016

When I had all the big things and vendors planned out, the only thing remaining was to fill in the nooks and crannies with creativity and personality, so that my wedding reflected my style and theme. When I found Stacie's great reviews, I immediately reached out to her, and she responded right away and was available to meet to go over the few ideas I initially had as well as show me what she had done previously for weddings. Her shop space is filled with great pieces that she frequently adds to and will make you wanting at least an extra item each and every time you visit. After our first meeting, I knew I needed Stacie and I had so many ideas to think about. If you don't have a lot of time for DIY wedding projects or the artistic skills to carry them out or many people to help, Stacie can make any vision you have come to life. She is super reliable and will meet with you as many times as you are comfortable with the plans as well as keep in touch via text and email until every idea is completely thought out. She is excellent to work with and pays attention to every little detail. Her reliability, responsiveness, calming attitude, and artistic skills will transform your entire wedding venue from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. There's no limits to what she can do, so if you can dream it and want to have it, then Stacie's the person for the job!

Sent on 11/04/2016

lourdes · Married on 09/17/2016

Stacie was fabulous! , she listened, suggested and delivered beyond our expectations.
    With our "wish list" in hand ,she selected, purchased, and created a "Candy Bar" that was right out of Hansel and Gretel.
    Sweet Dreams Events is a one stop shop. Stacie provides the glass containers, scoops, frames to personalize the bar, and shops for the candy and chocolate confections. In our case, she came to the venue after the evening cocktail hour to set up our display in order for the guests to be surprised .
    Stacie is personable, creative, and eager to make the experience a memorable one. Having shopped several options, I can only say it was my lucky day when she was recommended.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2016

For the last 16 years I have wanted to get married in my home church and when an obstacle arose and we found out there was no more church coordinator and I was getting married on Good Friday with church services following our ceremony - we knew we needed to hire a professional.

Stacie got to know me, became a friend, a support system and listened to the way I always envisioned my wedding ceremony to be. Like magic, she swooped into my life and made all of my wildest dreams a reality. When Stacie came into the picture all the stress I was carrying left my body. I was at peace and I trusted her completely.

Stacie made every detail precise and immaculate. Extremely organized, focused, smart and artistic. I will never plan another event without her by my side. Thank you for giving Mike and I the ceremony of our dreams!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Tarcisio · Married on 03/24/2016

Awesome job with the wedding welcome bags and beautiful job with our suite.

Sent on 03/29/2017

I had a great experience looking for help at the last minute for my wedding. Sweet Dreams Event was able to pick up last minute tasks, I was not able to complete do to being so busy and runing out of time . I was greatfull to find, last minute hell for a reasonable price. if you think you are forgiven anything any help Sweet Dreams wiil help out from big to small projects . to anything you are forgetting . thanks again for the services .

Sent on 01/20/2016

Ada · Married on 10/30/2015

I called Stacie about 3 days before my wedding, and she was able to do the welcome bags with no problem. My mom met her earlier in the week and got her card. She was responsive and kept me informed at every step. She was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. I would use her services again. The bags were super cute and a nice touch for the wedding guests.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Cheryl · Married on 10/17/2015

Stacie from Sweet Dreams Events did an AMAZING job planning the bride-to-be's bachelorette party and shower!! She did the invitations, decorations, centerpieces, scheduled events, helped to design thoughtful displays, ran last minute errands, cleaned up, etc. She truly went above and beyond! Stacie is so creative! She decorated both venues perfectly! She incorporated all the ideas/opinions of the bridal party and future bride to create two wonderful and memorable occasions! Most importantly, she continuously took pictures to capture the entire event! I highly recommend using Sweet Dreams Events!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Stacie was beyond amazing. She even thought of so many things that I hadn't and this was beyond her responsibilities. She was so nice and calming on one of the most stressful days (or at least stressful leading up to it). LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • Y

yvonne · Married on 09/19/2015

Stacie of Sweet Dreams Events was so helpful for my son's recent wedding. She had plenty of ideas and even offered to pick up what
    I rented from her. I needed help with how to set up a few items and she was more than willing to help me figure things out. I would recommend her to anyone having an event. Thanks for all your help Stacie - Yvonne

Sent on 10/01/2015

Renee · Married on 07/03/2015

Working with Stacie was a pleasure! Her professionalism, creativity, responsiveness and reliability were superb. For my wedding, Stacie had made our hotel welcome bags for all of our guests as well as the boxes for our guests to take home some desserts later in the evening during our Viennese hour. From the detail with the type of gift bag, to the colors, label tags, tissue paper and all of the items inside the gift bags, Stacie worked with you every step of the way! All of our guests loved their welcome bags, from the color schemes chosen, to the design, to all of the items inside them!! I did not worry one bit when it came to our welcome bags and boxes, as I knew I could count on Stacie and her products were great!! I highly recommend Stacie for weddings, showers, etc. She is very creative and someone you can rely upon. She was excellent to work with!!

Sent on 09/06/2015
  • User5140062 · event on: 06/21/2014

As the bride I had an awesome time at my simple & country themed bridal shower. Stacie came up with great ideas for my theme, decorations and useable favors, She even went out of her way to pick up pieces to use as a lemonade stand. She made it look so easy.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lydia · Married on 12/02/2017

I'm not the greatest when it comes with planning a wedding, bachelorette parties or a bridal shower. Which I had the task of planning two of my best friends bachelorette and bridal parties,l. By chance I was blessed to have found Stacie. She has that magic touched with everything she does, not only is she brilliant but is honest and sincere with you throughout the process. Look no further girls because Stacie is the one you need to call with all your wedding needs. I can't wait to start planning my own wedding because with Stacie by myself I know she will make everything PERFECT!!

Lydia:)

Sent on 06/21/2016

jennifer · Married on 03/24/2016

Stacie is amazing she is very detailed oriented and helps make your special day and the events leading up to it great. I would recommend anyone to use her for their event from bridal showers to baby showers and everything in between.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Karen · Married on 10/13/2017

Stacie from Sweet Dreams events couldn’t have been more helpful, efficient and creative in providing finishing touches for my daughter’s wedding! Decorative displays, gift card cages and decorated favor table were stunning! People are still talking!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Stacey did a wonderful job decorating my gazebo where I got married it made me feel so magical and wonderful

Sent on 06/08/2015

Joe · Married on 08/17/2018

0.5
      2.0
      1.0

Unfortunately Stacey just went MIA on us. We hired her and then she stopped answering our messages... after two months we realized she’s not planning on helping anymore. We have one month until our wedding and she really left us in a bind. We are pretty frustrated about this and just felt like we should share our experience.

Sent on 07/03/2018