Sweet Dreams Bakery Reviews

Sweet Dreams Bakery View more information

Liz Married on 10/03/2015
    I am extremely happy with my wedding cake from Sweet Dreams Bakery. I was so busy before the wedding, and I don't have cell service at work, so we did all of the cake planning and correspondence via email. Shyla was extremely accommodating and patient as we figured out the size and style of cake. I never actually physically met Shyla, or even talked to her on the phone, which is crazy! But we made it happen all by email!
    The cake was beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted and it was delicious!! Everything was perfect and the cake was displayed without a hitch. I am extremely happy with my beautiful cake and I would recommend Sweet Dreams Bakery to everyone I know!
  • User2300891 2+ years ago
    Shyla was amazing to work with! She gave us plenty of options, great taste testing, and worked closely with us for the perfect design for the wedding! It was so relaxing to know she had everything under control and when we went to finally cut the cake, the layout was so beautiful! We even had Shyla do a baby cake in the spring for a baby shower for my sister in law who was due two weeks before the wedding. Shyla just blew us away with her ability and creativity with cakes! Definitely will be using Sweet Dreams again in the future for cake needs!!!
  • User1452153 2+ years ago
    We had a very particular vision for what we wanted our cake to look like, and Shyla at Sweet Dreams made our dreams come true. The cake decorations were perfect, and the cake itself was absolutely delicious. We had so many comments on how good it was. We would not hesitate to recommend this vendor!
  • User1274120 2+ years ago
    It was very easy to work with Shyla and she really listened to what we wanted. Shyla is an extremely talented baker. The overall quality (taste and presentation) was outstanding. Guests loved the tasty treats that Shyla created for our special day.
    Marissa Married on 07/14/2013
    Shyla at Sweet Dreams Bakery did my wedding cake and cupcakes and did an AMAZING job. You know when you don't want to eat something because it looks too pretty? That's how I felt. The quality and price were excellent and the taste was amazing!!!