Super Tuscan Wedding Planners Reviews

108 | Florence, IT

108 Reviews for Super Tuscan Wedding Planners

Volker Mayr · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Highly creative and flexibel professionals

I was planning the renewal of vows as a surprise to my wife. Elia didn't just come up with several very creative ideas of planning the event - expecailly regarding the location - but was also flexible when I came up with new ideas. Finally, my wive was overwhelmed and totally loved the event. Thanks for the great arrangement!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners's reply:

Dear Volker! Thanks for your kind words! It has been a pleasure to organize and develop your romantic renovation of the vows!! All the best, Elia &STWP Team
  • Jaime

Jaime Rubianogroot · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Absolutely Perfect! Best Investment Ever Made

It is a great thing that there is not a maximum of characters because we would have to test that limit. Okay, there are honestly no words that can appropriately describe the wonderful experience we've had with Tuscan WP and specifically Alice, but we will try. First things first, a wedding is generally a stressful time given how many things are in motion. That on top of the normal daily stresses just keeps compiling on a couple. For us, those stresses were certainly managed perfectly by Alice and her character of being completely on point. We had weighed several choices to make on costs throughout, but one investment simply kept working hard for us and it was our wedding planner. Every vendor we worked with was an extension of amazing taste including our photographer, Fabio Mirulla whose photos came out like a dream catalog as well as DJ Fabio Dex who really made a reception, a full on completely memorable party! No matter how many quotes we needed and tossed her way, she delivered. Large number of questions from us, no problem! She managed with ease. It all came together in one easy scene when we met in person for the first time just before the big day and even with last minute asks, the coordination felt the same, seamless and smooth. We not only have to recommend her and her services, but can't rave enough about how happy you will be when you do. So, please call these guys so you can see why its the best investment made.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners's reply:

Dear Jamie! Thanks so much for your amazing words over our team! It has been a pleasure and an honor to work for you and plan your dream wedding! You'll be always the welcome here in Tuscany! best greetings!! Elia & STWP Team

Sam Howden · Married on 09/10/2020

Great from start to finish

Elia and his team were great from start to finish. They helped us every step of the way. Very relaxed and informal but very professional at the same time. Would recommend Super Tuscan Wedding planers to anyone that is planning to get married in Tuscany.

Sent on 09/17/2020

Kelsi Phillips · Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn’t do it without STWP

We decided to plan a destination wedding in Tuscany from California. Alice found us the perfect venue and vendors for the wedding. She was also very good about staying in the budget we asked for. Many of our guests have said it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been to, and it’s all because Alice was helping us. She even organized a pizza party and brunch for our guests and a day trip to the local towns. I can easily say that everything surpassed expectations. I am sure you couldn’t go wrong with anyone of the STWP team, but a special thank you to Alice for making this last year so easy and enjoyable for us.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners's reply:

Dear Kelsi! Thanks a million for your kind words! We are so proud to be part of your best memories, you'll be always the welcome here in Tuscany. Best greetings! Elia & STWP Team

Lindsay Rybar · Married on 10/17/2019

Simona was the best!

I planned my beautiful Tuscan wedding from Colorado and could NOT have done it without Simona’s help and kindness. Wedding planning is stressful enough, let alone planning from another country. Simona was by my side the entire time we worked together, responded to me quickly and always with great ideas and a thoughtful approach. She allowed me to see my vision through, but also provided gentle guidance when needed. On the day of my wedding she made me feel confident and calm, everything was handled. As an added bonus, she was also so lovely and sweet with her great big smile and hugs. I truly enjoyed her presence and working with her. Thank you, Simona, for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners's reply:

Dear Lindsay! Thanks so much for your kind words! It has been a great pleasure to work for you and it will be always an honor to be part of your memories!! All the Best! Elia & STWP Planning Team!

Chris Yang · Married on 10/09/2019

Creative wedding planner & Poetic officiant

Super romantic venue for elopement wedding under Tuscan sun, surrounded by winery hill and harp sound. Very recommended wedding planner !

Sent on 11/04/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners's reply:

Hi Chris, It has been a pleasure to help you organizing your romantic elopement in Montepulciano. Thanks for your kind words!! All the best to you and Mia!

rachael · Married on 09/28/2019

Simona & Super Tuscan Wedding Planners are the best!!!

We recently worked with Simona at Super Tuscan Wedding Planners to plan our wedding in Italy and we could not recommend her/them enough.

Simona was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process in planning our wedding and a weekend full of activities for our guests. Simona was responsive, professional, organized, knowledgable and always super positive. She had many wonderful vendors to recommend and always came to the table with many options to bring our vision to life.

Planning a whole wedding from overseas (basically over email) after only having been to the venue once for 24 hours literally sounds insane, but Simona made it a manageable and an enjoyable process.

She also helped us navigate a somewhat difficult situation with our venue (which we had signed with prior to working with Super Tuscan Wedding Planners) and really fought for our best interests at all times, which we really appreciated.

It has been a little over a week since our wedding and we still have friends and family messaging us that it was the best wedding/weekend of their lives.

We highly recommend Simona and Super Tuscan Wedding Planners to anyone.

Thank you Simona for an amazing experience and for making our dream wedding in Italy come true!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners's reply:

Ciao Rachael! Hope you are doing well!! Thanks a million for your amazing review, so so proud to be part of your best memories! All the best from Tuscany! Elia & STWP Team!

Happy Bride · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Wedding planning experience

Working with Simona from STWP was great. From the very first time we met her we could tell she not only loved her job but was very kind and caring with the couples she works with. I told her she was like my fairy godmother during the process because she really was. She made our wedding dreams come true and we had the most beautiful wedding we could have asked for. Her responsiveness and willingness to entertain any of our requests was great. She always had a can-do and positive attitude - I cannot recommend her enough. We couldn't have done our planning from abroad without a planner and I am so happy we found STWP. Thank you for all the effort and love you put into planning our special day!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Maria Szczyglowska · Married on 09/07/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners

To say I couldn’t have done this without them is a massive understatement!! Alice and everyone else at Super Tuscan weddings were just fantastic from day one. They listened and understood the smaller intimate wedding that we were after and provided a range of options, all of which suited our needs.
    We organised the wedding in less than a year and it was just the most magical five days. Alice helped sort out all of our requests, from fussy food requirements to a five-a-side game of football the night before.
    I owe the success of my wedding weekend to Super Tuscan Wedding Planners and can not recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Liz Harkness · Married on 08/06/2019

Wonderful wedding

Myself and my new husband got married in Tuscany last week and I honestly couldn’t have done it without the amazing help of the STWP! As soon as I got in touch we were allocated Alice as our planner and she has been so wonderful. Every vendor she suggested were fantastic and she was happy to help with absolutely anything and everything! The wedding day and day after event went seamlessly and this is definitely down to all of her hard work. I was able to just enjoy getting ready and look foreword to what the days had in store and didn’t have any worries or stresses as Alice had it covered! I would 100% suggest the team if you are thinking of getting married in tuscany! They are incredible. Liz and Conor x

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jo

Jo · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Alice made our Italian wedding dreams come true!

We were so grateful for everything Alice did to make our dreams a reality. On the day she took care of everything and was a helping hand whenever we needed it. She took all the pressure off us so we could enjoy the day! She also listened to our requests and wishes and made it all come together smoothly on the day. She also helped us organise events around the wedding day. Thanks to Super Tuscan Wedding Planners and especially Alice who we can’t thank enough for the best day of our lives!
    Love Jo and Will X

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Nadia

Nadia Turchetta · Married on 07/07/2019

Tuscan wedding dream came true thanks to Simona!

I have dreamt of my Italian Tuscan wedding for over 15 years. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted and Simona made it happen to the very last little detail. Planning this wedding with her over the course of eight months was a true delight so much so that I will miss not being in touch with her now that the wedding is over. Super Tuscan wedding planners and Simona are incredibly responsive, respectful and organized. I always felt like I was being taken care of and that my needs would be respected. She fights for the wedding and the couple with all vendors as though it is her own wedding. I’m usually someone who gets very hands-on But i felt I could let go and trust. I felt zero stress the day of my wedding and that speaks to her. If you are planning a wedding in this beautiful country, I highly recommend working with this dream team. They will make your vision come true and hold your hand from the very first day right up until the end of your wedding. The wedding could not have been any better. Everything worked out exactly or better than when I had wished and if there were issues, she managed them without me even knowing. She’s a perfectionist and A true professional. We were planning this wedding together with a six hour time difference. She was clearly planning other weddings at the same time and yet we felt like our wedding was the only one she worked on the last seven months. She’s also incredibly sweet and genuine and true pleasure to deal with.

Guests Repeatedly told us that it was the best wedding they ever attended and that would never of happened without Simona ans the super Tuscan team.

THANK YOU!!!!!
    Nadia ans Joe

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • O

Olivia Landau · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing! Made my dream wedding a reality

Elia and Alice made planning a wedding from abroad so easy and stress free. All of their vendors were incredible and the team was super responsive. They made my vision and dream a reality!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Nick

Nick Dichiara · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!

STWP (particularly Simona!) was amazing. From our first skype call, to the tour of wedding venues, to the year-plus of guidance and support, to the day-of execution, we could not have asked for a better experience. They had great recommendations, were patient and understanding with our indecisiveness, and were incredibly helpful in guiding us through planning a destination wedding. Our wedding was even better than we imagined it would be. Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • VLorigan

Vlorigan · Married on 05/30/2019

The perfect wedding planner

Having Simona and the team at STWP help us plan our wedding in Tuscany is THE best decision we could have ever made! The result was the most incredible wedding any of our guests had ever been to (their words, not ours- although we agree!). Simona helped plan the perfect wedding week (a three-day event held at a winery, castle and Tuscan villa for around 120 people) with exceptionally impressive execution of the organization, details and logistics. Each of her vendor recommendations were superb and our family and friends have not stopped complimenting us on all of the small details that wedding guests usually don't notice! But beyond being a wedding planner, Simona has been a true friend - which was so invaluable during those final, stressful weeks. She stayed incredibly positive in the face of forecasts heavy rain and went above and beyond on so many occasions, including helping organize visa paperwork for some of our family members to travel to Italy. We are forever grateful! If you ever have the pleasure of working with Simona and this team, relax, lean back and get ready for the best day of your life!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Amy Recca · Married on 05/25/2019

Tuscany Wedding May 2019

The best thing my husband I did was hire Super Tuscan Wedding Planners. The ENTIRE wedding planning process was stress free because of Alice. She not only coordinated the wedding and all details, but the helped on additional wedding events leading up to the wedding. She even found someone to press my dress since I traveled with it from the US to Italy in a carry on bag. She was ALWAYS there for us AND our guests.
    In addition, all of the vendors Alice suggested were top notch and the wedding was more beautiful then I would have ever been able to imagine.

Thank you, Alice!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Euan

Euan Mitchell · Married on 05/20/2019

Best day of my life

I had the most incredible experience with Super Tuscan Wedding Planners (STWP) in planning my surprise proposal. On contacting STWP (who I found through Instagram) I was greeted by Elia, who founded STWP along with his wife. Elia was phenomenal in making me feel comfortable and within minutes of speaking on the phone I knew I could put my trust in Elia. STWP's support with suggestions in order to make sure that we were able to have the most amazing proposal, but still within budget was fantastic. On the day, Elia made sure that everything ran to time and went that extra mile the make sure the day was perfect, with beautiful finishing/surprise touches.

I can't recommend enough and will absolutely be using STWP again for planning the wedding!

A hassle free, enjoyable experience with fantastic, passionate people with your best interests at heart.

THANKS STWP(!)

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Julie

Julie Cheevers · Married on 05/05/2019

A dream to work with. Highly recommended.

From the first conversation we had with Alice at STWP, we felt immediately at ease. The attention to detail, professionalism, organisation and outstanding service was second to none. Her communication and updates to and from vendors was excellent and we felt constantly in the loop and in control of the decisions yet, not burdened with the planning.

Not only on the wedding day but on the numerous trips to Italy leading up to our wedding as well as the activities we planned for guests on other days around our wedding, Alice had everything under control and all options given to us in advance. Weather on the day meant we had a number of last minute changes but every single option and alternative was discussed with us and we felt so completely at ease. We trusted Alice completely from the beginning and she really created the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Pamela Stefan · Married on 04/27/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners

We hosted our daughter’s wedding in Tuscany (April, 2019), and because we live in California it was especially important for us to know that we were in very capable hands while planning a destination wedding from so far away.
    From the very first 45-minute conversation on WhatsApp with Elia Moretti, the owner of
    Super Tuscan Wedding Planners (STWP),
    we knew that we had found the right company!
    Our first meeting in person with Elia in Montalcino not long afterwards reaffirmed this.
    We loved working with the entire STWP team (Elia, Simona, Alice, and Lucio) - from the very start, until the conclusion of the wedding weekend (which included a Welcome Dinner the night before the wedding for all of our guests, followed by the wedding day events).
    We were very involved in all of the details and design aspects of the wedding, so it was also important that we be able to work with our wedding planner in a collaborative effort.
    We worked directly with Simona for over a year, with whom we found the perfect working relationship that we had hoped for.
    Simona shared in the joy and excitement of every detail, and she was always responsive and efficient, and went out of her way to ensure that we were happy with every single aspect - including having beautiful custom tablecloths and napkins made specifically for us for the wedding dinner, as well as personally folding every napkin for both events in order to make certain they were done correctly (the wedding dinner napkins required a complicated fold, and also needed to allow for the menus to fit inside perfectly)!
    Throughout the wedding weekend the STWP team worked tirelessly to coordinate all of our vendors, and the events, seamlessly.
    They were all incredibly enthusiastic, kind, cheerful, and positive the entire time!
    The bride & groom and our entire family feel very fortunate to have had the STWP team as our wedding planners, and also to now regard them as our friends.
    We recommend Super Tuscan Wedding Planners 100%!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Pecina · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect in Every Way!

Two years ago my fiancé and I knew we wanted to get married in Italy. Sight unseen, we booked venues, food, sorted through wedding weekend details, and even went through all paperwork necessary to have a civil ceremony in Italy. When all was said and done and the wedding weekend came, it was not only perfect, but it was everything we had dreamed of and so much more.

We hired STWP because not only was their website clear, concise, and beautiful, but they were quick to respond to our inquiry and handled all our requests and concerns from beginning to end in the most professional and gracious manner.

We worked directly with Simona and she held our hand and walked us through every step of the paperwork process and was quick to respond and communicate with us on deadlines, logistics, and details. We put a lot of trust in her considering this was being planned abroad and there are so many details and factors to a wedding that could easily get overlooked, but she not only delivered, but exceeded our every expectation.

My husband and I are so thankful for STWP and Simona + her team for executing our wedding day so flawlessly. I felt so comfortable handing off my wants and ideas off to Simona and she was so instrumental in executing everything flawlessly. We couldn’t have been happier + are so happy we went with STWP!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Paige Clement · Married on 11/05/2018

The most perfect and stress free wedding!

As a couple from the US getting married in Cortona, we really wanted the expertise of a local wedding planner. STWP came highly recommended by the tour company we had previously used in Cortona - we could not have been more pleased with the service! We initially had a Skype session with Elia so he could get a feel for the type of wedding we desired. Alice then took over as our consultant and she was absolutely AMAZING! We really wanted to use as many local vendors as possible - she recommended and arranged the venues, florist, meals, musicians, hair/makeup/nail services, transportation for us and our guests, vendor deposits/payments, as well as a million other things. She was constantly available to answer questions, give recommendations, and help us make decisions. Every detail surrounding the wedding was seamless and flawless for us. Elia even delivered my bouquet to our villa himself on the day of the wedding. It was almost surreal on the days of the wedding events to know that we had absolutely nothing to worry about! We will be forever grateful to STWP for making our wedding week absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jo Riggs · Married on 09/19/2018

If you are looking for a wedding planner, you must choose STWP!!

My new husband and I would absolutely, unmistakably recommend Super Tuscan Wedding Planners! We were so lucky to have beautiful Simona as our wedding planner for our elopement in Tuscany in September 2018. We decided to elope only 4 months from our big day and Simona was absolutely amazing in not only making it happen in time, but making it so so special for us. We didn't have any guests for our wedding and we were just overwhelmed by just how special we were made to feel by Simona and the team. The day was everything we could have dreamed of and more. Simona was fantastic with coming up with options for us (venue, flowers etc) which were all matching to the taste and theme that we described. I had responsibility to ensure the legal side in the UK was sorted and papers sent to Simona for processing and even though I was stressed about getting them to her on time, Simona made me feel calm and reassured me. It was great that Simona kept the costs to our budget up to date and clear to us. One the day she was just a super star! We would like to thank Simona and the team for making our day just so amazing and out of this world - thank you from the bottom of our hearts, love from Jo and Ian XxXxXx

Sent on 11/18/2018

Louise · Married on 09/01/2018

HUGE THANKS to you for helping make our big day so special. We couldn’t have been more delighted with how the whole weekend went and a big part of this is down to you. For us you were outstanding from start to finish. We came to really appreciate how integral your planning and you personally were to our day; guiding us through the process, helping us select the suppliers (who were all great and well matched to exactly what we wanted!) and then seamlessly running the day itself (it seemed seamless to us anyway!). Even with the glitch of the weather forecast you remained calm and helped guide the options. All interactions with you were a pleasure, no ask was too much, nothing was met with frustration and getting to know you through this felt that you were not only our ‘wedding planner’ on the day but also a guest of ours.

We were adamant that we didn’t want our wedding planning to become stressful and a chore and mainly in thanks to you we actually found the planning to be an enjoyable experience that continually increased our excitement for the occasion. The whole wedding weekend itself surpassed our expectations and from it we have created so many amazing memories that we’ll treasure for the rest of our lives. All we can say is thank you again, grazie mille, you’ve been incredible and a pleasure to get to know.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Hi Louise & Steve (& Florence and Grace),
    it's been a pleasure for me to meet you and be part of your great memories!
    Thank you so much for your lovely words, we really appreciate it.

Hope to see you again very soon!
    Alice & the team

Rose · Married on 09/01/2018

We had to plan our wedding from Australia and chose STWP based on reviews and a call with them.

Alice looked after us and she was amazing nothing was too much trouble, even when I was being a bit difficult with getting a venue. She had great advice and was always pleasant.
    We had our wedding at Terre. Di Nano and everyone said it was the best wedding they had ever been too. She made this possible. In fact I hardly saw Alice on my wedding day and everything went like clockwork. Our guests came to me later to tell me how busy she was and that she was all over everything to make sure it was a perfect day! Even our guests love her!
    Fantastic

Sent on 10/12/2018

Dear Rose and Simon,
    thank you SO much for you review, I really appreciate your words (and the ones of your guests lol).
    It's been a pleasure to be part of your wedding and funny as well! I'll never forget your amazing friends and families!!!!

Hope to see you again very soon!

Alice

matthew · Married on 08/31/2018

Elia & Simona were everything we could want in a wedding planner and more ! They became our friends & its not a cliche to say we could not have done it without them. Highly highly recommended they really proved themselves on the wedding day itself arranging and re-assuring us every moment. The day was amazing ! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Matt & Andrea Watson xxxx

Sent on 09/14/2018