Moretti Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Max R. Married on 09/24/2022

We love Elia!

While we ended up changing our wedding plans to a party stateside, Elia was a joy to work with when we were planning a wedding in Tuscany. He is very knowledgeable and has a real love of helping couples plan their dream weddings. Elia was always quick to respond to any query we had and was so cheerful and friendly. We hope to visit him in Italy one day!

Moretti Events's reply:

Hi Max! thanks for your kind words, I know that it has been a sad and hard decision to change destination of your wedding due to Covid-19 situation. I am happy at least to know that we offered a great assistance and of course we will be at disposal if you'll decide to come back to Italy to celebrate your anniversary party. Best greetings from Tuscany. Elia & Moretti Events Team
    Sonya Married on 06/16/2022

Beyond incredible !!

I found a few wedding planners on wedding wire and contacted them. I was looking to have a small intimate elopement with my fiancé along with our mothers. Elia and his team contacted me ASAP and set up a zoom call with me to discuss what I was looking for and what kind of service they provided. I wanted to work with their service right from the start. We kept in touch discussing all the details via email and WhatsApp from the beginning till the days leading up to the ceremony. The Moretti team were beyond exceptional the day of my ceremony. My husband and I were completely stress free on the wedding day. They had planned and set up everything starting from the smallest details as the exceptional bouquet and boutonnière, makeup, hair , photographer , videographer , boat rental , violinist, transportation and restaurant. They had made our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined!! I highly recommend the Moretti team, no one could be better than them!

Moretti Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sonya and Steven! It was our pleasure to see your wedding come together in the way you imagined it. You two are so magical that you made our job easy! Congratulations again on your start to a wonderful life together! Elia & Moretti Events team
    Volker M. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly creative and flexibel professionals

I was planning the renewal of vows as a surprise to my wife. Elia didn't just come up with several very creative ideas of planning the event - expecailly regarding the location - but was also flexible when I came up with new ideas. Finally, my wive was overwhelmed and totally loved the event. Thanks for the great arrangement!

Moretti Events's reply:

Dear Volker! Thanks for your kind words! It has been a pleasure to organize and develop your romantic renovation of the vows!! All the best, Elia &STWP Team
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Terra D. Married on 10/06/2021

Wedding Reception in Toscana

My (now) husband and I were going to get married in Italy in 2020. Of course, COVID happened and our world got turned upside down. We were very thankful that Elia and the venue we booked worked with us to change the date! It was a bit stressful as travel restrictions were unpredictable. We ended up changing our plans and decided to get married in Austin and then go to Italy for a reception! Elia helped us with this shift and once we arrived we had an amazing time. Elia helped us plan a week of activities (truffle hunting, city tours, wine tasting, reservations, etc). We were even lucky enough to have an amazing meal at Elia's family restaurant! We had a really delightful reception with wonderful food, wine, music, and a beautiful aesthetic. All the places we went and people we met were absolutely lovely. We would love to work with Elia again!

Moretti Events's reply:

Dear Terra, it was our pleasure to work alongside you during your planning process. Thank you so much for your kind words! Looking forward to meeting you again in Italy! Elia & Moretti Events team
    Ana Married on 10/02/2021

Moretti Events Italian Wedding Planner

Elia was the perfect mix of flexible and structured. When we started planning I was so overwhelmed and Elia helped set up timelines to get us started and help keep it manageable. Of course Elia managed all of the planning since we do not speak Italian and we're so grateful for his help. He helped us find the perfect caterers and florist and was amenable to us bringing our own photographer, videographer and finding the venue. It was a perfect match and when I decided that I wanted one long dining table instead of two - just a couple of days before our wedding - he brought the vision to life and up-leveled it with gorgeous chandeliers. We are so happy that we chose Elia and we would do it a million times over!

Moretti Events's reply:

Dear Annaliese, thank you so much for your kind words! You guys are such a gorgeous couple, and it was a fairytale celebration! A day full of love, smiles, laughter and so many beautiful moments! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! Elia & Moretti Events team
    Jaime R. Married on 07/05/2021

Absolutely Perfect! Best Investment Ever Made

It is a great thing that there is not a maximum of characters because we would have to test that limit. Okay, there are honestly no words that can appropriately describe the wonderful experience we've had with Tuscan WP and specifically Alice, but we will try. First things first, a wedding is generally a stressful time given how many things are in motion. That on top of the normal daily stresses just keeps compiling on a couple. For us, those stresses were certainly managed perfectly by Alice and her character of being completely on point. We had weighed several choices to make on costs throughout, but one investment simply kept working hard for us and it was our wedding planner. Every vendor we worked with was an extension of amazing taste including our photographer, Fabio Mirulla whose photos came out like a dream catalog as well as DJ Fabio Dex who really made a reception, a full on completely memorable party! No matter how many quotes we needed and tossed her way, she delivered. Large number of questions from us, no problem! She managed with ease. It all came together in one easy scene when we met in person for the first time just before the big day and even with last minute asks, the coordination felt the same, seamless and smooth. We not only have to recommend her and her services, but can't rave enough about how happy you will be when you do. So, please call these guys so you can see why its the best investment made.

Moretti Events's reply:

Dear Jamie! Thanks so much for your amazing words over our team! It has been a pleasure and an honor to work for you and plan your dream wedding! You'll be always the welcome here in Tuscany! best greetings!! Elia & STWP Team
  • Fan
    Fan Y. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing wedding planner

Elia just helped us with our wedding that was initially gonna happen during COVID and it was rescheduled two times to 3 years later. They have never given up on us this entire time and was responsive. On the wedding date, everything was amazing. The set up is beautiful and everything ran smoothly. I also really like the vendors they recommended to us. We are doing a destination wedding, so I have never been to the venue, never tasted any food or know the photographer etc. but all the vendors are extremely professional and high quality. We definitely had the best day of our life and it was only possible through the 3 years of effort from Elia’s team. I am really grateful I choose them to be my planner.

Moretti Events's reply:

Dear Fan, thank you so much for your comment! It was a real pleasure working with you! Even if we had to reschedule a couple of times, the result was worth the wait! We are so happy that all your dreams came true :) Looking forward to meeting you again in Italy! Elia & Moretti Events team
    Sam H. Married on 09/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great from start to finish

Elia and his team were great from start to finish. They helped us every step of the way. Very relaxed and informal but very professional at the same time. Would recommend Super Tuscan Wedding planers to anyone that is planning to get married in Tuscany.
    Kelsi P. Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn’t do it without STWP

We decided to plan a destination wedding in Tuscany from California. Alice found us the perfect venue and vendors for the wedding. She was also very good about staying in the budget we asked for. Many of our guests have said it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been to, and it’s all because Alice was helping us. She even organized a pizza party and brunch for our guests and a day trip to the local towns. I can easily say that everything surpassed expectations. I am sure you couldn’t go wrong with anyone of the STWP team, but a special thank you to Alice for making this last year so easy and enjoyable for us.

Moretti Events's reply:

Dear Kelsi! Thanks a million for your kind words! We are so proud to be part of your best memories, you'll be always the welcome here in Tuscany. Best greetings! Elia & STWP Team
    Lindsay R. Married on 10/17/2019

Simona was the best!

I planned my beautiful Tuscan wedding from Colorado and could NOT have done it without Simona’s help and kindness. Wedding planning is stressful enough, let alone planning from another country. Simona was by my side the entire time we worked together, responded to me quickly and always with great ideas and a thoughtful approach. She allowed me to see my vision through, but also provided gentle guidance when needed. On the day of my wedding she made me feel confident and calm, everything was handled. As an added bonus, she was also so lovely and sweet with her great big smile and hugs. I truly enjoyed her presence and working with her. Thank you, Simona, for making my wedding day so special!

Moretti Events's reply:

Dear Lindsay! Thanks so much for your kind words! It has been a great pleasure to work for you and it will be always an honor to be part of your memories!! All the Best! Elia & STWP Planning Team!
    Chris Y. Married on 10/09/2019

Creative wedding planner & Poetic officiant

Super romantic venue for elopement wedding under Tuscan sun, surrounded by winery hill and harp sound. Very recommended wedding planner !

Moretti Events's reply:

Hi Chris, It has been a pleasure to help you organizing your romantic elopement in Montepulciano. Thanks for your kind words!! All the best to you and Mia!
    Rachael Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simona & Super Tuscan Wedding Planners are the best!!!

We recently worked with Simona at Super Tuscan Wedding Planners to plan our wedding in Italy and we could not recommend her/them enough.

Simona was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process in planning our wedding and a weekend full of activities for our guests. Simona was responsive, professional, organized, knowledgable and always super positive. She had many wonderful vendors to recommend and always came to the table with many options to bring our vision to life.

Planning a whole wedding from overseas (basically over email) after only having been to the venue once for 24 hours literally sounds insane, but Simona made it a manageable and an enjoyable process.

She also helped us navigate a somewhat difficult situation with our venue (which we had signed with prior to working with Super Tuscan Wedding Planners) and really fought for our best interests at all times, which we really appreciated.

It has been a little over a week since our wedding and we still have friends and family messaging us that it was the best wedding/weekend of their lives.

We highly recommend Simona and Super Tuscan Wedding Planners to anyone.

Thank you Simona for an amazing experience and for making our dream wedding in Italy come true!!!

Moretti Events's reply:

Ciao Rachael! Hope you are doing well!! Thanks a million for your amazing review, so so proud to be part of your best memories! All the best from Tuscany! Elia & STWP Team!
    Happy B. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Wedding planning experience

Working with Simona from STWP was great. From the very first time we met her we could tell she not only loved her job but was very kind and caring with the couples she works with. I told her she was like my fairy godmother during the process because she really was. She made our wedding dreams come true and we had the most beautiful wedding we could have asked for. Her responsiveness and willingness to entertain any of our requests was great. She always had a can-do and positive attitude - I cannot recommend her enough. We couldn't have done our planning from abroad without a planner and I am so happy we found STWP. Thank you for all the effort and love you put into planning our special day!
    Maria S. Married on 09/07/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners

To say I couldn’t have done this without them is a massive understatement!! Alice and everyone else at Super Tuscan weddings were just fantastic from day one. They listened and understood the smaller intimate wedding that we were after and provided a range of options, all of which suited our needs.
    We organised the wedding in less than a year and it was just the most magical five days. Alice helped sort out all of our requests, from fussy food requirements to a five-a-side game of football the night before.
    I owe the success of my wedding weekend to Super Tuscan Wedding Planners and can not recommend them highly enough.
    Liz H. Married on 08/06/2019

Wonderful wedding

Myself and my new husband got married in Tuscany last week and I honestly couldn’t have done it without the amazing help of the STWP! As soon as I got in touch we were allocated Alice as our planner and she has been so wonderful. Every vendor she suggested were fantastic and she was happy to help with absolutely anything and everything! The wedding day and day after event went seamlessly and this is definitely down to all of her hard work. I was able to just enjoy getting ready and look foreword to what the days had in store and didn’t have any worries or stresses as Alice had it covered! I would 100% suggest the team if you are thinking of getting married in tuscany! They are incredible. Liz and Conor x
  • Jo
    Jo Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Alice made our Italian wedding dreams come true!

We were so grateful for everything Alice did to make our dreams a reality. On the day she took care of everything and was a helping hand whenever we needed it. She took all the pressure off us so we could enjoy the day! She also listened to our requests and wishes and made it all come together smoothly on the day. She also helped us organise events around the wedding day. Thanks to Super Tuscan Wedding Planners and especially Alice who we can’t thank enough for the best day of our lives!
    Love Jo and Will X
    Nadia T. Married on 07/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tuscan wedding dream came true thanks to Simona!

I have dreamt of my Italian Tuscan wedding for over 15 years. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted and Simona made it happen to the very last little detail. Planning this wedding with her over the course of eight months was a true delight so much so that I will miss not being in touch with her now that the wedding is over. Super Tuscan wedding planners and Simona are incredibly responsive, respectful and organized. I always felt like I was being taken care of and that my needs would be respected. She fights for the wedding and the couple with all vendors as though it is her own wedding. I’m usually someone who gets very hands-on But i felt I could let go and trust. I felt zero stress the day of my wedding and that speaks to her. If you are planning a wedding in this beautiful country, I highly recommend working with this dream team. They will make your vision come true and hold your hand from the very first day right up until the end of your wedding. The wedding could not have been any better. Everything worked out exactly or better than when I had wished and if there were issues, she managed them without me even knowing. She’s a perfectionist and A true professional. We were planning this wedding together with a six hour time difference. She was clearly planning other weddings at the same time and yet we felt like our wedding was the only one she worked on the last seven months. She’s also incredibly sweet and genuine and true pleasure to deal with.

Guests Repeatedly told us that it was the best wedding they ever attended and that would never of happened without Simona ans the super Tuscan team.

THANK YOU!!!!!
    Nadia ans Joe
  • O
    Olivia L. Married on 06/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Made my dream wedding a reality

Elia and Alice made planning a wedding from abroad so easy and stress free. All of their vendors were incredible and the team was super responsive. They made my vision and dream a reality!
  • Nick
    Nick D. Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!

STWP (particularly Simona!) was amazing. From our first skype call, to the tour of wedding venues, to the year-plus of guidance and support, to the day-of execution, we could not have asked for a better experience. They had great recommendations, were patient and understanding with our indecisiveness, and were incredibly helpful in guiding us through planning a destination wedding. Our wedding was even better than we imagined it would be. Thank you!
  • VLorigan
    Vlorigan Married on 05/30/2019

The perfect wedding planner

Having Simona and the team at STWP help us plan our wedding in Tuscany is THE best decision we could have ever made! The result was the most incredible wedding any of our guests had ever been to (their words, not ours- although we agree!). Simona helped plan the perfect wedding week (a three-day event held at a winery, castle and Tuscan villa for around 120 people) with exceptionally impressive execution of the organization, details and logistics. Each of her vendor recommendations were superb and our family and friends have not stopped complimenting us on all of the small details that wedding guests usually don't notice! But beyond being a wedding planner, Simona has been a true friend - which was so invaluable during those final, stressful weeks. She stayed incredibly positive in the face of forecasts heavy rain and went above and beyond on so many occasions, including helping organize visa paperwork for some of our family members to travel to Italy. We are forever grateful! If you ever have the pleasure of working with Simona and this team, relax, lean back and get ready for the best day of your life!
    Amy R. Married on 05/25/2019

Tuscany Wedding May 2019

The best thing my husband I did was hire Super Tuscan Wedding Planners. The ENTIRE wedding planning process was stress free because of Alice. She not only coordinated the wedding and all details, but the helped on additional wedding events leading up to the wedding. She even found someone to press my dress since I traveled with it from the US to Italy in a carry on bag. She was ALWAYS there for us AND our guests.
    In addition, all of the vendors Alice suggested were top notch and the wedding was more beautiful then I would have ever been able to imagine.

Thank you, Alice!
  • Euan
    Euan M. Married on 05/20/2019

Best day of my life

I had the most incredible experience with Super Tuscan Wedding Planners (STWP) in planning my surprise proposal. On contacting STWP (who I found through Instagram) I was greeted by Elia, who founded STWP along with his wife. Elia was phenomenal in making me feel comfortable and within minutes of speaking on the phone I knew I could put my trust in Elia. STWP's support with suggestions in order to make sure that we were able to have the most amazing proposal, but still within budget was fantastic. On the day, Elia made sure that everything ran to time and went that extra mile the make sure the day was perfect, with beautiful finishing/surprise touches.

I can't recommend enough and will absolutely be using STWP again for planning the wedding!

A hassle free, enjoyable experience with fantastic, passionate people with your best interests at heart.

THANKS STWP(!)
  • Julie
    Julie C. Married on 05/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A dream to work with. Highly recommended.

From the first conversation we had with Alice at STWP, we felt immediately at ease. The attention to detail, professionalism, organisation and outstanding service was second to none. Her communication and updates to and from vendors was excellent and we felt constantly in the loop and in control of the decisions yet, not burdened with the planning.

Not only on the wedding day but on the numerous trips to Italy leading up to our wedding as well as the activities we planned for guests on other days around our wedding, Alice had everything under control and all options given to us in advance. Weather on the day meant we had a number of last minute changes but every single option and alternative was discussed with us and we felt so completely at ease. We trusted Alice completely from the beginning and she really created the wedding of our dreams.
    Pamela S. Married on 04/27/2019

Super Tuscan Wedding Planners

We hosted our daughter’s wedding in Tuscany (April, 2019), and because we live in California it was especially important for us to know that we were in very capable hands while planning a destination wedding from so far away.
    From the very first 45-minute conversation on WhatsApp with Elia Moretti, the owner of
    Super Tuscan Wedding Planners (STWP),
    we knew that we had found the right company!
    Our first meeting in person with Elia in Montalcino not long afterwards reaffirmed this.
    We loved working with the entire STWP team (Elia, Simona, Alice, and Lucio) - from the very start, until the conclusion of the wedding weekend (which included a Welcome Dinner the night before the wedding for all of our guests, followed by the wedding day events).
    We were very involved in all of the details and design aspects of the wedding, so it was also important that we be able to work with our wedding planner in a collaborative effort.
    We worked directly with Simona for over a year, with whom we found the perfect working relationship that we had hoped for.
    Simona shared in the joy and excitement of every detail, and she was always responsive and efficient, and went out of her way to ensure that we were happy with every single aspect - including having beautiful custom tablecloths and napkins made specifically for us for the wedding dinner, as well as personally folding every napkin for both events in order to make certain they were done correctly (the wedding dinner napkins required a complicated fold, and also needed to allow for the menus to fit inside perfectly)!
    Throughout the wedding weekend the STWP team worked tirelessly to coordinate all of our vendors, and the events, seamlessly.
    They were all incredibly enthusiastic, kind, cheerful, and positive the entire time!
    The bride & groom and our entire family feel very fortunate to have had the STWP team as our wedding planners, and also to now regard them as our friends.
    We recommend Super Tuscan Wedding Planners 100%!
illustration stars