Sugar & Spice Laura's Delights Reviews

35 | Montgomery City, MO

35 Reviews for Sugar & Spice Laura's Delights

Laura did a great job. The cake was absolutely beautiful and everything I dreamed of (and, from what I hear, tasty too). The dessert bar was also awesome.

Sent on 09/10/2013

kristyn · Married on 10/29/2011

BEST wedding cake I've ever had. It was super affordable, one of the lowest prices I found and it was delicious! We had 2 cakes. One cake was chocolate with a chocolate filling. The other was half carrot cake with cream cheese filling, and white cake with raspberry filling- all three flavors were excellent. We actually ordered too much cake, so got to freeze the left overs. A few months after the wedding we pulled some of it out and it was still delicious! We look forward to eating the rest of it. I also got alot of compliment from guests about how great the cake was.
    Our wedding cake was pretty traditional, but elegant. She decorated just like I wanted and it looked amazing. The grooms cake was also perfect. I found duck toppers and she used fondant to do a camo effect that was so neat- he loved his cake! Lauara was easy to work with, I felt like she knew what I wanted and had a clear vision the executed it perfectly. She also seemed open to doing anything I wanted or needed from planning the design to ordering more cake last minute.
    I would definitely recommend her to any bride and if I can find an occasion to order a large cake again, I will be getting it from Sugar and Spice Bakery!

Sent on 03/12/2012

sadie · Married on 09/24/2011

3.5

Great tasting cake, very moist. And she took my photos and turned it into an awesome looking cake We have used this vender for wedding showers too.

S · Married on 09/03/2011

3.0

The sugar Lillies she hand made and painted were amazing they looked real and were a beautiful addition to our cake. Also, the carrot cake was a big hit and delicious.

Katie · Married on 10/06/2007

This vendor has her own bakery where she makes all of her wedding cakes, breads, doughnuts, cupcakes and cookies from scratch. My husband and I chose her after seeing her signature cake, named Antoinette, at a bridal show in St. Louis. The representatives for her bakery were so nice, informative, and gave out amazing free samples of all of her cake flavors: chocolate with white or raspberry filling, white with raspberry or lemon filling, and carrot with cream cheese filling. We loved all of her cakes so much, that we had one of each cake for our guests at the wedding! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2007

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

3.0

Loved our cake! It was exactly what I had pictured in my head. Not only did it look great, but it tasted great too!

Sent on 11/07/2017

3.0

Sugar & Spice did an excellent job on our wedding cake. It was delicious! She was very easy to work with, and made the whole process very easy. Very reasonably priced.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Erica · Married on 09/01/2012

3.0

The cake was delicious and Laura was a delight to work with! Honestly, I didn't shop around so I don't know how her prices compared to others. The colors on the cake were slightly off from the picture I provided, but it was still very gorgeous and [almost] exactly what I wanted. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Laura and highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2011

Laura made us a custom cake that we loved. We showed her pictures of cakes we found online that we liked and she made one exactly like we wanted. There were plenty of different flavors to choose from, and it tasted great!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2012

4.2
      3.0

Laura did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! It was beautiful and delivered right on time and set up wonderfully. For fondant and multiple flavors and fillings the price is great! She waited late one night to meet with us to choose flavors and was very kind and friendly to us. I did feel that she was a bit unorganized with our order when I talked to her, but all turned out well! Loved it!

Sent on 08/16/2012